Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43523 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:26:32 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Yes it would be if the government will legalize the bitcoin and mandate to be use it as fiat by the people. Then they will create literacy programs that would make their people to learn the computer for future transactions and to lecture with seminar of how the bitcoins will works. But all of these are my speculation but possible in the coming years if bitcoin still stable and wont stop being popular to the people in the whole world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:32:17 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?
Bitcoin can be used by anybody as long as they are interested on it and if they just spend some time learning it, it's not that complicated like others think they just need to put some effort in learning. It's like going again to school they need to start understanding the basics and by the time pass by they already have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin that they can use...

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:49:08 AM

Bitcoin can be used by anyone who have knowledge of it. The good thing about bitcoin is that it does not discriminate between the rich, technology geeks or so citizens and the ordinary citizen. If the ordinary citizen have the money and knowledge, they can invest in it.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:34:29 AM

Bitcoin can be used by anyone who have knowledge of it. The good thing about bitcoin is that it does not discriminate between the rich, technology geeks or so citizens and the ordinary citizen. If the ordinary citizen have the money and knowledge, they can invest in it.
You're totally right.Bitcoin can be used by everyone who has proper knowledge about it.As long as you have a high interest to keep on learning bitcoin,then i believe you have all the chances to use bitcoin.Especially if you have already a capital,then anytime you're free to invest with bitcoin.Then watch sooner how bitcoin will change your life completely.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:53:26 AM

Basically bitcoin is free to be used by anyone who wants to be close to bitcoin and try to benefits from bitcoin incomes. Not just for peoples close to the technology only, obviously peoples who have any profession, have the right to using bitcoin as their financial driver. Of course, in all its activities there is free time can be spent to fill the times to earning bitcoin with internet connection, via computer or their smartphone. The point it's impossible for peoples who have any profession, don't know internet at this time, they certainly know internet and then knowing about earning bitcoin.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:19:04 AM

Yes. I think in the future, bitcoin can be use for anyone.
Because it is free and secure. Many business have already use it as payment.
I hope bitcoin will become more and more suitanable for everyone. And become more profitable.
But right now we have to focus on other crypto first. The new crypto that can make us rich.  Grin
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:32:14 AM

I think free bitcoin is used by anyone including ordinary citizen, with the increasing number of bitcoin users of course it's time the state and government cares and makes special rules about bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:37:03 AM

Any one can use bitcoin. It depends upon the person's interest in this technology. One can learn it from Google articles and by doing his own research over it, do hard work and apply it. It can also be operated through mobile phones, if one cannot afford computer as maximum number of the people are connected to internet through smartphones.
Yeah bit coin is an globally accepted crypto currency, anyone can use it anywhere all around the world. Ordinary citizens who have a lot of interest in modern digital technology they can make use of bit coins in international markets for sale/purchase or trading their bit coins to make profits.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:42:33 AM

Since bitcoin is a new invention related to technology,it has reached tech guys first.Then its increasing price attracted traders to buy it.Just now,knowledge about bitcoin is spreading to other sections of the society.But still,awareness rate is very low.There are still majority of people who don't know anything about bitcoin.Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency,there is no central authority which could advertise in T.V.s and create awareness about bitcoin.That's a main reason for bitcoin not reaching majority of people.What the normal people need is a device or a smart phone and an internet connection to get access to bitcoin.
Supebox

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

Ofcourse, bitcoin can be used by everyone. but a lot of people just don't know about bitcoin so they don't invest in it. It is just not that popular right now. but in the future the bitcoin will probably be used by everyone just to buy their regular stuff.
igor245891

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:03:15 AM

I believe to transfer money with BTC people are very comfortable, especially if they live in different countries
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:46:28 AM

first there needs to be some place they can "use" bitcoin at. if we want to talk about usage. then if there is a place to use bitcoin just the way there is a place to use credit card, even if "regular citizens" don't understand the technology behind bitcoin they can use it with their phone Apps, with their third party services that make it easier and so on.
I think so if they the means like internet and gadgets. I even saw a granny bought some amount of bitcoins years ago and now she is surprised that she rich now after seeing in the news the price of bitcoins.
People are always same, is there any tool to measure by the people..?. Social status? Money? Education? Religion? Or what...?? .in the virtual world there is no standard to justify people whether ordinary or elite.

So I don't think that it is harmful for Bitcoin. It should be considered that whether it is using properly or not.
but the target candidate bitcoin users certainly not only from internet only right ? you can say that all Internet users have the same caste, because they have the same freedom on the internet / online but in real life everyone has a different situation let alone in terms of financial, people who have more financial would be very easy in accessing and using bitcoin, whereas poor people would have trouble using bitcoin, because they do not have computers, laptops, smartphones, etc to access bitcoin?
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:12:44 PM

Of course. What's good about Bitcoin as an investment compared to the other investment instruments is that it can be bought easily online. Just create an account and that's it. No more strict requrements.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

Yes an ordinary citizen can use bitcoin but he has to know about technology based knowledge. Because pebitcoin is online currency.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

Yes an ordinary citizen can use bitcoin but he has to know about technology based knowledge. Because pebitcoin is online currency.

Bitcoin is for everybody because you can get it without money investment.As long as you have the source like smartphone and an internet then you can achieve for it.Its not hard to understand bitcoin basically.Just take sometime to read about this new digital currency and you will be amazed how bitcoin going through this far.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:17:34 PM

because of the large or wide range of bitcoin it is possible to used by ordinary people. actually I'm also an ordinary people and I uses bitcoin. if I uses of course others can use it too. btw i'm a student who uses bitcoin
SHANTA

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:23:22 PM

In any case, rest of the world will make first inquiry, that is the place I can utilize bitcoin in my life and you can't simply answer online on a huge number of shop with your wallet, they will befuddled a considerable measure and will never consider it. They will require it in their callings too to purchase strong things, to spend it every day.
Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:59:03 PM

Of course ordinary citizens can use bitcoin,
but,,,,? it's just that we might need a website to raise funds for bitcoin communities.
who are willing to begin to introduce the bitcoin they live in,
but I think quite a few years to make it happen,
and we hope ordinary citizens can use it properly.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:51:25 PM

Actually anyone can use bitcoin, but the problem is whether they have the facilities? Do they understand how the bitcoin works? Because honestly it is not easy to join in bitcoin with various rules and how it works, but in general anyone can rights and can use bitcoin ...

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:19:45 PM

OF course Bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizens, and educated ones, and less educated one, there is no limit to who can use it just the same with fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: