Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43522 times)
malika

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:35:18 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Bitcoin can use by anyone but of course before they could use it they should show some interest ok and it and study the process on how to use it because it would not be easy to use it specially when the people do know it and dont have any interest with it. A lot of people now who actually are afraid of Bitcoin because they do not want to loose their hard earned money that is the effect of being closed minded.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
heyyyrixx

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:47:16 AM

Bitcoin can be used by people regardless of age, educational degree, professional attainment and nationality because it serves as an opportunity to every individual to earn money to sustain their necessities and as an investment. But, along the fact that it is beneficial to everyone comes with great responsibility, people should be responsible to every action taken and should not deprive its benefits.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 12:57:13 AM

anyone can use bitcoin, most importantly they want to learn it, let alone a very advanced world right now people are hard to make money.

finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:12:51 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?
Actually anyone can use bitcoin, but the problem is whether they have the facilities? Do they understand how the bitcoin works? Because honestly it is not easy to join in bitcoin with various rules and how it works, but in general anyone can rights and can use bitcoin ...

Everyone can learn and earn bitcoin because everyone can access and connect to the internet. Even person who work for their profession can earn on this and take it as their sideline to add their income and save more that can be used for the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aismabbs

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:21:51 AM

Yes I'm pretty sure that bitcoins can be used by the ordinary citizens as long as they are technology literate. Anyone can access bitcoins as long as they have internet connection, whether it is a mobile phone or a computer. Whatever social status you are, if you know how its done you can gain money through it. That is why a lot of unemployed people are depending on this. Because it is a lot more easier to do done other laboured jobs. In these you will just post on a thread while you are in a signature campaign then you can gain profit to that.
SultanWR

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:29:04 AM

Yes, of course. because in the future people will be "forced" to use virtual money. therefore they must use virtual money like Bitcoin. and that's just my opinion
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:48:11 AM

And I think most people today are into technology so it will not be so difficult to cope with understanding bitcoin.
That will need a huge budget. Like advertising it on newspaper and television (which is a technology, btw.).
Of course. We are going through that. I am in a medical related field and I have been to bitcoin for some time. My whole family is investing in bitcoin. I think it is not about profession or what field you have or how old people are. I think bitcoin learner depends on the interest of people.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀