Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:07:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43524 times)
hardiyanto

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:07:16 AM

basically bitcoin is a currency free from the rule of law, so anyone can use bitcoin including ordinary citizen

Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:18:10 AM

Yes Of course. For example I no need to be an architect or engineer to use bridges.
I not need to be car mechanic or IT guru to use car or blockchain. etc. I can use this technology and be part of this but not a creator. It's simple. Now days in many field people using this technology and it's helps to different business to growth up! Wink

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
amandavsc

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:41:17 AM

why not ?  I think those people don't use btc is because they don't know about it. bitcoin might help us to improve our lives
Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:51:46 AM

Of course yes. I think bitcoin will definitely be a legal payment currency in the future and surely everyone will get used to using bitcoin, just like using credit cards in our daily life. Especially in some countries (including my country) already have bitcoin ATM, and this will greatly facilitate bitcoin users.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:16:19 AM

I really dont know yet but base on my observation with my girlfriend, she is having a hard time to understand. Maybe because of lack of passion with technology.
One of my friend too that is a lady is having a hard time to start. It seems ladies are not into it, just selected ones. With guys everyone I talk too easily sees it as a good asset when you explain the basics. So I guess the answer will be, it depends to the person you are talking to.
We cannot really push someone into using Bitcoin if they really don't have any interest in it, you and them will be having a hard time in both explaining and understanding. If your friends really don't have a good use to Bitcoin the best thing to do is to stop pursuading them as you are just wasting your time to them. If I were you I will just explain Bitcoin to people who are really interested in it.
Bitcoin should be for everyone who like to use it but not everyone are willing and that is the fact.
Ordinary citizen who are wiling to learn and has a knowledge with digital currency can still use bitcoin as long as it's useful
in their lives.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Chezzka

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:20:05 AM

Of course yes. I think bitcoin will definitely be a legal payment currency in the future and surely everyone will get used to using bitcoin, just like using credit cards in our daily life. Especially in some countries (including my country) already have bitcoin ATM, and this will greatly facilitate bitcoin users.

Of course..y not?? There are many ways to improved ordinary person to be a techie persons and there are many ways to use bitcoin.
krafa

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:26:57 AM

Yes, and absolutely YES,
Bitcoin is for anyone, for general citizens in any world except China.
But I think, most people do not have a the proper knowledge about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
So, don't think like this, you can do online purchases using bitcoin where accepted.

Have a nice day.
skjus

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:43:07 AM

I think that such a question will lose its relevance, in the near future. But now, the person who is not interested in technology uses cash, and he is not interested in other methods of payment.
Chienna

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Of course yes, bitcoin is for every one. They are welcome to use bitcoin but they need to be responsible in their actions. Bitcoin is not only for those who knowd about technology because all of us deserve to have a job. Also they should have a knowledge about btc. All thry need to gather some knowledge is to explore because experience is the best teacher.
virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:03:51 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?
Yes they can use it, before only going few people who knows how to use cellphone but now almost everybody knows how to use it even a child. Internet is also a good example, before only few people use it but today I it became a necessity in everyday life specially at work.
nmaryrai

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:16:23 PM

I think even if someone is not interested in the technology he will still understand how to use bitcoin by itself, the use of bitcoin is exactly the same as the use of debit cards or other applications connected to the balance you have in the application, for example Paytren applications that exist in my country, we as users of those applications only need a smartphone to make all the payments we do. so I guess everyone who has smartphone and internet access can also use bitcoin as a means of payment in their daily life
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:19:57 PM

It needs a long time being usable to ordinary people, because Bitcoin which is Crypto Currency would  be the new kind of Peer-to-Peer payment system that would allow individuals to send and receive payments without involving any agency or government, these are all using computer to computer or computer to cellphone. the question is  how would be the ordinary citizens availed this kind of innovative equipment if the country where they belong are not so progressive, i think It's minimal but not all
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:21:27 PM

Ofcourse  bitcoin is for everyone that anybody can own bitcoin because it is the easy way for money transaction and fast in the end or future rather bitcoin is the currency money of all citizen living in the earth.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:25:32 PM

Everyone can use Bitcoin without any limits. Even if there are few governments that banned Bitcoin already some people of that Country still used Bitcoin because Bitcoin can be easily access using internet, With the internet you can do anything you want as long as you are interested in it and Bitcoin can be access by Internet. So as long as a person has an internet he/she can use Bitcoin anytime.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:28:32 PM

People of different professions can use bitcoin because this requires only the presence of the Internet. This makes it a unique currency and allows everyone to earn.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:35:22 PM

I think so. Ordinary citizens who can navigate the internet and with interest to participate in bitcoin talk. I think its about the interest and the ability to share there ideas.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:41:42 PM

I think so. Ordinary citizens who can navigate the internet and with interest to participate in bitcoin talk. I think its about the interest and the ability to share there ideas.

Ordinary citizens even kids can use or transfer bitcoin, I think even without participating in forums like this and just by reading some sites or hearing some directions and instructions to others you can use bitcoin. No one can stop someone from using something, but the thing is, how they are using them.
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

I highly doubt it for at least the next 10-20 years.  Today's ordinary citizen includes a large amount of 30 years and up, many who do not understand BTC or even really care to try.  I would say this is true for the vast majority of the world's population.  They do not like change and are scared of it, especially when it comes to anything involving money.  The best thing that can be done is a slow education of all the younger generations as we transition to a increasing cyber dominated world.  Even then I dont think the ordinary citizen will embrace BTC as a means of daily transactions.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:52:39 PM

I think somehow it is yes, because even if you are at the bottom of the society as long as you can afford to have an smart phone and an internet connection you can access bitcoins. Those are just the two majot things to have before engaging into this business. So for me as long as you have that two thing in you you can gain money in order to rise up in that society you belong. It is a great opportunity for us to have our own saving to start a new business to escape from the misery we are locked in before.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:55:00 PM

Everyone can use bitcoin. As long as they know how to use internet and they're computer literate then it's not a problem. It is not really necessary for you to know and understand all the technical aspects of bitcoin in order to utilize it. Lastly, bitcoin's potential and capabilities can help us to have progress in our daily lives.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: