Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43523 times)
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Everything can use bitcoin even your an ordinary person like me.co'z in other words we call bitcoin a friendly user ,any kind of people even your a professional degree or  even  a poorest man in the world as long you have  virtue of perseverance,hardworking etc.you can apply bitcoin as long as you like this for investment or source of income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:38:09 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Everything can use bitcoin even your an ordinary person like me.co'z in other words we call bitcoin a friendly user ,any kind of people even your a professional degree or  even  a poorest man in the world as long you have  virtue of perseverance,hardworking etc.you can apply bitcoin as long as you like this for investment or source of income.

To be specific everyone are welcome to use bitcoin. There is no discrimination at this forum. As long as you have a gadgets and internet, they can post, like and share. And has potential knowledgable in trading, investing, gambling you can have nice earn afterwards.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:44:39 PM

in my environment, the various professions involved in bitcoin, my friend is a vegetable trader. he started engaging in bitcoin, and he's happy with what he's going through right now.
so there is no measure of race, caste, or background of a person. everything can involve itself in bitcoin.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:56:59 PM

Anyone can used it. An employee, student, teacher, policeman and others can used it as long as they have some knowledge or background in technology like internet and computer those are the things that will be needed by the bitcoin users.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:33:41 PM

Bitcoin is a modernize currency but it doesn't need that you are a graduate of any computer courses just to understand and can use Bitcoin. I think there are a lot of different people who are now using Bitcoin that who started from scratch. You do not need to be a tech-savvy. It is just a matter of time ,a lot of efforts to understand and to be expert on this kind of new technology. I've known few people who are not a graduate of any computer course and not a techy expert but are using Bitcoin. And they are good at it.

salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:14:43 PM

Its not hard to use bitcoins but also not so much easy. Yes Ordinary citizens can use bitcoins but it take sometimes to understand bitcoins .Because not everyone aware about it. They need knowledge. There's a lot of thing which can confused them like private keys so its depends  upon how one is eagar to learn and how much one is known to internet.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:31:23 PM

I hope and believe that bitcoin can be learned by everyone at any rank so everyone has the right to learn but all return to individual desires and personalities Cheesy
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:57:21 PM

Its not hard to use bitcoins but also not so much easy. Yes Ordinary citizens can use bitcoins but it take sometimes to understand bitcoins .Because not everyone aware about it. They need knowledge. There's a lot of thing which can confused them like private keys so its depends  upon how one is eagar to learn and how much one is known to internet.

Many people do not even know the internet, including parents who do not understand technology. Our task is to guide them and all new generations to be more sensitive to bitcoin. Many people are afraid to take risks in every virtual investment asset, but bitcoin is very different because it has a standard of comfort and security in its storage. Bitcoin can be used by anyone in this world.
Sylenth

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:25:27 PM

yes,ofcourse. with advancement in technology one time may come when bitcoin will become user friendly,just likes apps on our mobile phones.one may not need to bein surf deep down  in its technology to be able to use it.everytime new technology it takes time to get used to it but it happens after a time interval.

for eg.when first iPhone was launched , nokia and blackberry have domination over market with their features phones with buttons and it was assumed that touch screen will not last long,because it was not being friendly  among those time.that was a time and todays a time ,where every individual has a touch screen smart phone. it took time to get friendly but now it has become a need.

provide basic  knowledge and education about bitcoin,and everyone will be able to use it
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:33:10 PM

yes it can, in fact in our country there are wallet apps that converts our own currency to btc vice versa which is very user friendly and I think if given some time it would be widely acceptable regardless of profession and status.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:46:03 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 09:01:14 AM by ekoice

Bitcoin is free to use for every one.But since people working in fields related to technology gets a chance to know about bitcoin which itself is a innovative technology.Being in technology field,they quickly understand the superior block chan technology and how secure bitcoin is.So,they immediately buy bitcoins.But people in other fields don't understand about bitcoins quickly.Some even mistake it as a ponzi scheme or a scam.That's why,people from other fields are low in bitcoin industry.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:26:11 PM

Of course ordinary persons can use bitcoin! There is no rule that says they can't . The only thing the person need to use this wonderful cryptocurrency is an internet connected device. Also they won't need to be tech savvy to use it. They won't even have to know about SegWit, mining ...etc cause services like Coinbase are offering a very beginner friendly wallet which makes it easy for anyone to dive into the crypto world.
Ordinary citizens can use bitcoins if they have good understanding of the concept of crypto currencies and their uses in the digital market. They can either start making investments in bit coins or can trade them for the things they need. Bitcoin will surely give some benefits, they can’t even imagine.
Bitcoin was not only made for the elite class or tech guys. It was made for all those who want to get indulge into the world of crypto coins. All what is required for this is to have a good knowledge of crypto currencies. If a person achieves a good command over the idea and blockchain technology, he will be able to understand the reasons behind downfalls and pumps. Anyone can earn huge profits.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:40:40 PM

Bitcoin is free to use for every one.But since people working in fields related to technology gets a chance to know about bitcoin which itself is a innovative technology.Being in technology field,they quickly understand the superior block chan technology and how secure bitcoin is.So,they immediately buy bitcoins.But people in other fields don't understand about bitcoins quickly.Some even mistake it as a ponzi scheme or a scam.That's why,peole from other fields are low in bitcoin industry.

People who called bitcoin as scam is those persons that not really know what bitcoin really is even how professional they are in their current work.

Since they are not interested, no room for them to explore and research what bitcoin does. So even how constructive and well explained we do for them, if they are not interested then it's useless.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:55:12 PM

weird as a question! Well, yes, I started from zero I did not invest any pennies in the bitcoin, and thank god I am what I am today thanks to my patience and knowledge, but I never asked myself the question bitcoin is accessible to everyone

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:30:26 PM

I am ordinary citzen ,i ve been teenager some time ago,i use btc,but in my country there is no places to spend btc,it is like that in many countries,btc is much more asset than currency

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
thebanker28

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:32:39 PM

It is still rather geeky and difficult to use, remember the internet in the 90's. It will get easier and that is when you will see broader adoption - we are in early innings yet.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:40:32 PM

For me, yes of course. Why not? Bitcoin can be really use even by ordinary people since being and extra ordinary is not the the basis and requirement for bitcoin to be fully used. Even though you do not have the interest on using modern technology, you can still learn to use it properly and effectively because people can do learn new things as long as he is willing to pursue having one thing that was involve in the thing he still does not know yet. In the case of bitcoin, even though you do have the interest about using technology, for sure you will have it as soon as you know the benefits it can provide in which you want to experience so you can be able to gather it.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:15:55 PM

Bitcoin is free to use for every one.But since people working in fields related to technology gets a chance to know about bitcoin which itself is a innovative technology.Being in technology field,they quickly understand the superior block chan technology and how secure bitcoin is.So,they immediately buy bitcoins.But people in other fields don't understand about bitcoins quickly.Some even mistake it as a ponzi scheme or a scam.That's why,peole from other fields are low in bitcoin industry.
You have a point.It's really a fact today wherein some people get the edge over the others.But if those people were given the chance to know bitcoin more closely,for sure they will get interested in bitcoin.Bitcoin is created for the benefit of everyone.Everybody are given the same opportunities,it only differs on how you take that opportunity.There's no descrimination here.All are very welcome to get involved with bitcoin as long as they have the gadgets and a stocked knowledge on bitcoin.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:25:11 PM

I think today, most ordinary citizen are now using bitcoin. It is easy to understand the concept and you just need an access to internet and know how to use a computer or a laptop. Time will come that almost people will now using bitcoin as their primary source of income.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:35:04 PM

yes they can, all people even you are a ordinary people can use this bitcoin, not only for those people in wealth are allowed to use bitcoin, we ordinary people are using bitcoin for some reason and some other transactions, not just to invest a little amount in bitcoin, but to use bitcoin on some transactions that we can easily to apply. like for example i want to buy some sort of things online, so i used bitcoin for the easy transactions.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: