Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:29:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43523 times)
uzumaki

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:54:46 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?
if they are computer savvy they can certainly find a way to use bitcoin they can learn through discussion forums and learn through browsing, this is not as difficult as they imagine they can choose an easy way to use it .if they want to buy goods online they can use it as payment, can also be for investments such as through MIM and they can also use it to transfer money anywhere via the internet and with low cost ,i'm not commputer savvy but i try to learn it.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:10:24 PM

im one of ordinary people. i learn much about bitcoin, learn about this forum, and than now im here. when some ordinary people want to take step from zero to high number, they still ordinary but i great inside.
all people in all level can join and earn bitcoin.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:11:03 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?
if they are computer savvy they can certainly find a way to use bitcoin they can learn through discussion forums and learn through browsing, this is not as difficult as they imagine they can choose an easy way to use it .if they want to buy goods online they can use it as payment, can also be for investments such as through MIM and they can also use it to transfer money anywhere via the internet and with low cost ,i'm not commputer savvy but i try to learn it.
yes even to the dis able person.they can use bitcoin as long as they can preform and do inernet through thier computer or mobile and understand about bitcoin they can really use it.ang gain on it.
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:28:22 PM

Yes. Smiley I am an ordinary citizen, I am a housewife and I'm into bitcoin. Grin
I am not that interested in technologies, gadgets, whatsoever. I don't fully understand how cryptography works or how they embedded the codes or how miners confirm transactions blah blah. But I have some ideas, I think continual reading really helps. And also, I focus on news that could affect bitcoin's price, I don't really give much attention to the technology used in bitcoin. I don't know if it will affecf my investment.

streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:42:31 PM

Absolutely Bitcoin can be used for ordinary citizens. Bitcoin is meant for normal people to have a fair economy to start a family in. The BTC network is voluntary which means anyone can join and make it better.
vc888888

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:47:11 PM

of course with time it's possible!
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:18:19 PM

As we all know, most of us are only ordinary citizens. And only a small percentage of bitcoin users are really rich people or celebrities, we really do not know that. So I think with that, all of us or anyone can use bitcoin and can transact through bitcoin. There is also no difference when it comes to using it, whether ordinary citizen or rich people. Whoever is willing can use this.
mrfaith01

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:30:03 PM

Can bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens???yes as long as they have an internet connection and have a capital for it..bitcoin has no requirement and  no exemption even a 18 years old can use bitcoin

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

Of course, an ordinary citizen can use bitcoin as long as they have proper knowledge and resources. Anyone has the privilege as long as they are interested and has the passion for crypto in them.
Conevesses1976

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:11:30 AM

This parameter bitcoin is no distinct from other currencies. They can be employed by any individual, but all the individuals in different earn. And just like with other currencies there are folks who have a good deal of cash and there are people who have only a modest amount of Satoshi.
dart vader

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:42:56 AM

Yes the people like tradesmen ,teachers ,housewives, butchers etc can also use Bitcoin.It is not only for the people who are interested in technology.Bitcoin can provide an opportunity to the ordinary citizens to earn money,it depends upon them that how they grab that opportunity .As Bitcoin is easily accessible and just requires some understanding , patience and time  so it is not difficult for ordinary citizens to work with it.In present era the usage of Bitcoin by ordinary citizens is less but we will surely see the days when large number of ordinary citizens will start using Bitcoin.
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:55:52 AM

Can bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens???yes as long as they have an internet connection and have a capital for it..bitcoin has no requirement and  no exemption even a 18 years old can use bitcoin
Yes you are right I think those people can use who have experience and educated this is important for investment in bitcoin because for investment it necessary to be educated and have a lot of information about everything this will help in investment because in bitcoin forum any type of question can be ask and you will need to be mature.
Mirardowyn

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:04:18 AM

i find that ordinary people who dont care or lack the tech savvy will never use bitcoin.. i have told my friends to buy back in 2011 they never listened or didnt bother to learn it.. their loss
Well, soon ordinary people will have to use bitcoin more and more because bitcoin will be accepted and adopted by the government. Technology and computer science will rule our world in the next 100 years. And then, AI will serve the human being
I agree with your opinion. But it is hard to convince them to trust Bitcoin. Nowadays, too many people still think Bitcoin is scam. Trying to persuade them is the hardest part. Bitcoin itself can be used by all people who can get access to the internet. It does not require high education, degree.

I concur with you that bitcoin is utilized by a few people who know about innovation. I think bitcoin is utilized by individuals who can utilize the web. So they can make their bitcoin wallets. I once met a housewife. He is dynamic in this discussion. What's more, now he has bitcoin in bitcoin wallet in his android hp. He invests energy for his family, and to search for bitcoin.
ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:17:32 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:22:16 AM

i think that's is depends with personality and environment support. while their social environment support using bitcoin in daily, maybe they are possible to do that.
although someone are not interested in technology but you just teach them how to use it. i am sure after they know benefits of bitcoin they will join this world and start using cryptocurrency.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Darwintas

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:29:14 AM

I think this everyone knows because it is very hard to understand everything about bitcoin so no ordinary citizens can not use bitcoin because they would not understand it and will probably sell bitcoin for $1 dollar each.
stacy_nik

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:29:43 AM

I suppose, it can. But it depends on the development of the Bitcoin all over the world, on its legalization, on convenience of its usage and so on. After all, it's a currency. If some facilities of usage the Bitcoin for ordinary people (like our parents, for example; or someone who isn't keen on the cryptocurrency) will be created, so why not? Just look how fast the cryptocurrency develops. Moreover, it's very convenient to be used for business too! Who knows what happens in 5 years...
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:32:50 AM

Of course, an ordinary citizen can use bitcoin as long as they have proper knowledge and resources. Anyone has the privilege as long as they are interested and has the passion for crypto in them.

Unfortunately, only 5-10% have knowledge of how to use the crypt. The rest is unknown or difficult to understand. Therefore, it is simply impossible to say that bitcoin is for everyone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Supebox

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:36:30 AM

Certainly, everybody can utilize bitcoin even common residents as long they obtained appropriate information on the most proficient method to utilize it. Indeed, even they have restricted information about innovation they can without much of a stretch utilize bitcoin with legitimate direction. Along these lines, many individuals here in my nation can without much of a stretch embrace the utilization of innovation even bitcoin as well.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:37:42 AM

The problem is that in many countries bitcoin is still illegal. For example, I can not use Bitcoin in the daily life in any way. Shops and restaurants do not accept Bitcoin. I need to exchange it first on the national currency in special exchangers. It turns out that I have Bitcoin but I do not have the real money that I can use. But I believe that the situation will change in the near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: