Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43525 times)
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:22:20 PM

I'm an ordinary citizen who's new to bitcoin. this proves that bitcoin can be used by anyone, there is no caste ban to engage in crypto. although not cheap and easy for this engagement, but if someone has intentions and sincerity I am sure, there is always a way to find something.

natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:38:36 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Yes they can use it, any of them can use bitcoin, in fact all people can use bitcoin.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:43:52 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Of course. Bitcoin doesn't require any class in using it. As long as you have the ability and you know how to work hard and strategize you can earn and use bitcoin. As long as your knowledge about the bitcoin is quite enough and you can also read some of it here in the forum so that in the future you're avle to avoid some mistakes and casualties.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:45:43 PM

Yes! They definitely can use Bitcoin. Why wouldn't they? Because it becomes more and more expensive? It's not a good reason to stop people from buying Bitcoin. The rich has already a lot of money. Bitcoin is a chance for poor people to become more wealthy. I hope that banksters won't hord as much Bitcoin as possible. They are simply afraid of revolution which is close.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:52:37 PM

Yes they can use it, any of them can use bitcoin, in fact all people can use bitcoin.

I am an ordinary citizen, I use bitcoins and invest in bitcoins without any problems. Using bitcoins for buying
common things in different shops is not available for all the people, citizens in developed countries can do that
but the rest of us need to wait for that. I am convinced that this will be possible in whole world one day, we
just need to be patient and wait that to come.
   The ones who are interested in technology will understand bitcoin easier, and with their knowledge they can
earn more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

I am an ordinary citizen, I use bitcoins and invest in bitcoins without any problems. Using bitcoins for buying
common things in different shops is not available for all the people, citizens in developed countries can do that
but the rest of us need to wait for that. I am convinced that this will be possible in whole world one day, we
just need to be patient and wait that to come.
   The ones who are interested in technology will understand bitcoin easier, and with their knowledge they can
earn more.
Even myself do consider as an ordinary person but the thing i do have an advantage which i do have the resources needed to engage with bitcoin and i do have some knowledge into things unlike on other people who are on poverty line.Not to discriminate them but this is indeed the reality.Lucky for those who do have the tools and resources to engage on bitcoin and unlucky for those who havent.

DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:12:23 PM

Ordiry citizens - i think yes why not  to use  bitcoin will be enough: clever  head on  shoulders, lap top and internet.  90% of citizens  have this in Europe
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:29:19 AM

bitcoin may be used by all people, bitcoin does not look at in terms of any profession a person works, what is needed is the willingness someone wants to know about bitcoin deeper.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:35:33 AM

yes, very, very often ,, I often say that this bitcoin does not belong to the rich, not the tech-savvy person, not the official, but this bitcoin belongs to anyone who wants to benefit from bitcoin, and learn bitcoin ,,

DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:37:31 AM

This may happen if the ordinary people as you explain understand the basics of bitcoin, or at least there are institutions that introduce bitcoin to the community and provide training on how to use bitcoin, the institution must also provide useful community facilities and make it easier to use bitcoin.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:42:01 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone who is intersected in saving money online, having peer-to-peer transactions without central authority and much more. It can be easily accessed but ordinary citizens and they can also buy Bitcoin and store in their offline wallets for better returns in the future. Common Man does not need to worry about all the paper details and remembering password and signature, all he needs it internet and device to create and access wallet. It is much easier for an ordinary man to operate Bitcoin wallet than bank account.
Didle1938

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:56:40 PM

what at any time is the motives is normal citizens can even now use Bitcoin at any time, anyplace, anywhen they want to use it there is no certain race that is excluded in generating use of it. Even negative men and women can use it though with their bad intentions.That is the true essence of bitcoin producing a payment transactions that is boldy looking at in the blockchain but with anonymity of the user who sent it.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:55:25 AM

I believe that bitcoin can be used by everyone it doesn't matter who you are as long as they have a wifi and a gadget,  actually when i'm in school i'm just using a phone in earning bitcoin through posting because i'm joining signature campaigns. One doesn't need to invest or something. There's other way they can just join in signature campaigns to earn bitcoin.
Jolyquinzel

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:04:33 AM

Ordinary people to use bitcoin is difficult and not interesting.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:09:52 AM

It would be hard for people who are not interested in technology to learn about bitcoin. Especially those people who are not computer literate. To earn bitcoin, you must have at least a little knowledge about computer, because without it, there's no way you can earn bitcoin.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:10:44 AM

I am an ordinary citizen, but I use bitcoin. Bitcoin can be used for anyone, no matter how rich or poor people are, most importantly he knows how to use bitcoin and understand about the risks in it
Maria_Martin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:19:56 AM

Bitcoin is open for all and the ones who want to use it must have full knowledge about the cryptocurrency system. Little knowledge may prove to be really dangerous in case of cryptocurrencies. The main thing that invites more people towards Bitcoin is the advanced level of security it offers. Due to the blockchain technology being used in Bitcoin, it cannot be counterfeited, hacked, change or manipulated.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61]
  Print  

Jump to: