Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:17:36 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 10:44:53 AM by nur1labs

Funny you talk James cuz you just hired dev when we do our self to fix this problem. Think it as you make new coin and you will hold asset funny you said that swap. Prefer trade it for fair. As the new sprouts will going new future technology not just finance Smiley

Can be fair in swap?

My waifu said "no think about win. What is yours"

Not argue anymore ahahaha. For who keep patient wait let's see what surprise in.

Note : we already on way just wait queen ahahaha. Errr later we put here progress not now but to tell you straight already 80% finish

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JamesLit81

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:48:16 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 11:02:38 AM by JamesLit81

Funny you talk James cuz you just hired dev when we do our self to fix this problem. Think it as you make new coin and you will hold asset funny you said that swap. Prefer trade it for fair. As the new sprouts will going new future technology not just finance Smiley

Can be fair in swap?

My waifu said "no think about win. What is yours"

Not argue anymore ahahaha. For who keep patient wait let's see what surprise in.

Nur1labs,

Re read my above post and think about it for longer this time, than you did the last.

To once again set the record straight, we've not just hired a crypto developer, we have on boarded two senior crypto devs, both of whom are permanent members of our development team.
oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:52:34 PM

Everyone needs to take a breath...

We, the Sprouts+ development team would appreciate it if all those who are a part of, or in favour of the new Sprouts development team and their initiative, would refrain from casting aspersions and accusations towards Sprouts+.

We suggested a diplomatic approach of professional courtesy between the two teams a while back which was never acknowledged so once again, we (Sprouts+) would prefer it if rather than the continued accusations and aspersions, that you focus on your initiative and allow us to focus on ours.

Milly6, as the only person to have come forward as a member of the new Sprouts development team, would you agree to same?

We will as a matter of priority, move our forum, currently sitting at: sprouts.community, to its new home of sproutsplus.community with a notice on the old domain pointing to links to both Sprouts and Sprouts+.

Why not change name to new coin ahahaha since different chain.

Err we already implement next release no worries. So James tell your team ready for consequence you said last doc. I'm not understand even you guys ignored last aware from us(Bitcoin dev). Ma ikka as ether is have way. Good day hope not Strom soon ahahaha

Yes nur1labs,

I agree with you.

Using Sprouts's name is only a means to hijack the Sprouts community, nothing else. The new creation has nothing to to with Sprouts tech, it is some Ethereum something, with no relation to Sprouts and I don't even understand how the term "revival of Sprouts" can be used in such project.

Too lazy to build their own community for a new project and no creativity to find their own name.

Leechcoin sound like an appropriate name for that project, if you ask me.
JamesLit81

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:32:37 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 02:45:15 PM by JamesLit81

We, the Sprouts+ development team would appreciate it if all those who are a part of, or in favour of the new Sprouts development team and their initiative, would refrain from casting aspersions and accusations towards Sprouts+.

We suggested a diplomatic approach of professional courtesy between the two teams a while back which was never acknowledged so once again, we (Sprouts+) would prefer it if rather than the continued accusations and aspersions, that you focus on your initiative and allow us to focus on ours.

Milly6, as the only person to have come forward as a member of the new Sprouts development team, would you agree to same?

We will as a matter of priority, move our forum, currently sitting at: sprouts.community, to its new home of sproutsplus.community with a notice on the old domain pointing to links to both Sprouts and Sprouts+.

Err we already implement next release no worries. So James tell your team ready for consequence you said last doc. I'm not understand even you guys ignored last aware from us(Bitcoin dev). Ma ikka as ether is have way. Good day hope not Strom soon ahahaha

Yes nur1labs,

I agree with you.

Using Sprouts's name is only a means to hijack the Sprouts community, nothing else. The new creation has nothing to to with Sprouts tech, it is some Ethereum something, with no relation to Sprouts and I don't even understand how the term "revival of Sprouts" can be used in such project.

Too lazy to build their own community for a new project and no creativity to find their own name.

Oogone,

You don't seem to understand the simple facts and sums.

Look at the 24 hour volume prior to June of this year. For seven months it flat lined. There were 26 people subscribed to the old Slack channel. We now have 358 people subscribed to the forum and it's growing daily in spite of your (all who continue to cast aspersions and baseless accusations) best efforts to discredit us.

You and others like you keep on claiming we're hijacking the community but in reality, we've built the community up to what it is today and unlike Milly6 and Mr. Eggman, we have no intention of leaving our Sprouts+ community for dead.

None the less, here's an interesting read for all who are interested.

Let us know (Oogone and supporters of Milly6, Mr. eggman and the like) when you'd like to leave us alone as it seems to me, that we keep on showing you up, each time you post inaccurate, false information and cast aspersions.

i am considering to make a new sprouts with fresh chain, no swap no fork fresh start

how would you do a token Huh
you beg on your forum PUNZ. You can not even go on an exchange with your shit.
return to Mr eggman ,milli6 you are a winning team.
milli6 see his STRB Forum.

good luck to Sprout +

We would love to stop discussions of negativity, because we of Sprouts+ development team realize that this will only hurt the Sprouts(+) brand. But we also feel we have to set things straight, as we are no scammers and only have the best intensions for Sprouts holders. We do not force anyone to join the Sprouts+ movement, or swap to Sprouts+. We are open, transparant, honest and keep everything factual instead of coming up with false assumptions, alternative facts or false accusations to slander people we do not know. As we focus on the facts we would like to shed our light on the Sprouts development team spamming this Sprouts+ ANN. Only facts.

Seems like Milli6 and Mr.Eggman, the key figures, are a match made in heaven.

Milli6 leaving his STRB (SuperTurboStake) to die since 2016 after making a lot of promises (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301615.0), and Mr.Eggman leaving Sprouts to die (which is a well known fact by all Sprouts holders):

1) Both created an extremely high PoS coin;
2) Both came with a lot of promisis to keep people believing and buying;
3) Both left the scene when shit hit the fan, because they could not follow through with their promises;
4) Both coins are not successful or healthy in any way;
5) Both coins have nothing to show for besides promises and an outdated wallet;
6) Both developers now try to spread negativity...

Now both, Milli6 and Mr. Eggman, smell the opportunity thanks to hard work of the Sprouts+ development team, and community backing it...to steal the thunder now Sprouts, in the body of Sprouts+, is in the spotlight again. Some people follow them blind, as so many have done before and have been ditched when they where not of any further use.

Just calling out facts here. No assumptions, no false accusations, as you can read/see for yourself.

This seems like information the entire community (Sprouts and Sprouts+) may like to be aware of before upgrading to any new Sprouts wallet released by Milly6 and team.

The current spokesperson for the new Sprouts development team is Milly6 and the team has been endorsed by Mr. Eggman.

So, the people in favour of the new Sprouts development team are backing Milly6 and Mr. Eggman?

The same people who have continued to cast aspersion and baseless accusation in our direction?

Really?

Wow.

Also, when having an even closer look you will find that CryptoWiz420, who is spamming the Sprouts+ ANN and calling the Sprouts+ development team scammers, started an ANN for a coin called TurboStake in 2015 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203357.0), also an high reward coin with a lot of promises. Also we find Milly6 on that forum.

The current state of TurboStake at the moment: the coin is inactive and delisted from all exchanges/markets.

Again: just facts, like you can see/read.

This information should be seen by the entire community (Sprouts and Sprouts+) as they may like to be aware of who they are dealing with before upgrading to any new Sprouts wallet released by Milly6 and team.
oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:26:36 PM

Yes nur1labs,

I agree with you.

Oogone,

Look at the 24 hour volume prior to June of this year. For seven months it flat lined. There were 26 people subscribed to the old Slack channel. We now have 358 people subscribed to the forum and it's growing daily in spite of your (all who continue to cast aspersions and baseless accusations) best efforts to discredit us.

You and others like you keep on claiming we're hijacking the community but in reality, we've built the community up to what it is today and unlike Milly6 and Mr. Eggman, we have no intention of leaving our Sprouts+ community for dead.

Let us know (Oogone and supporters of Milly6, Mr. eggman and the like) when you'd like to leave us alone as it seems to me, that we keep on showing you up, each time you post inaccurate, false information and cast aspersions.

i am considering to make a new sprouts with fresh chain, no swap no fork fresh start

good luck to Sprout +

We would love to stop discussions of negativity, because we of Sprouts+ development team realize that this will only hurt the Sprouts(+) brand. But we also feel we have to set things straight, as we are no scammers and only have the best intensions for Sprouts holders. We do not force anyone to join the Sprouts+ movement, or swap to Sprouts+. We are open, transparant, honest and keep everything factual instead of coming up with false assumptions, alternative facts or false accusations to slander people we do not know. As we focus on the facts we would like to shed our light on the Sprouts development team spamming this Sprouts+ ANN. Only facts.

Milli6 leaving his STRB (SuperTurboStake) to die since 2016 after making a lot of promises (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301615.0), and Mr.Eggman leaving Sprouts to die (which is a well known fact by all Sprouts holders):

3) Both left the scene when shit hit the fan, because they could not follow through with their promises;

Now both, Milli6 and Mr. Eggman, smell the opportunity thanks to hard work of the Sprouts+ development team, and community backing it...to steal the thunder now Sprouts, in the body of Sprouts+, is in the spotlight again. Some people follow them blind, as so many have done before and have been ditched when they where not of any further use.

Just calling out facts here. No assumptions, no false accusations, as you can read/see for yourself.

This seems like information the entire community (Sprouts and Sprouts+) may like to be aware of before upgrading to any new Sprouts wallet released by Milly6 and team.

The current spokesperson for the new Sprouts development team is Milly6 and the team has been endorsed by Mr. Eggman.

So, the people in favour of the new Sprouts development team are backing Milly6 and Mr. Eggman?

The same people who have continued to cast aspersion and baseless accusation in our direction?

Really?

Wow.

Also, when having an even closer look you will find that CryptoWiz420, who is spamming the Sprouts+ ANN and calling the Sprouts+ development team scammers, started an ANN for a coin called TurboStake in 2015 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203357.0), also an high reward coin with a lot of promises. Also we find Milly6 on that forum.

The current state of TurboStake at the moment: the coin is inactive and delisted from all exchanges/markets.

This information should be seen by the entire community (Sprouts and Sprouts+) as they may like to be aware of who they are dealing with before upgrading to any new Sprouts wallet released by Milly6 and team.

You be soon to judge, "Mr. 40 year old I take your 40%".

The markets did react to hope, just to bad it was false hope.

It has nothing to do with your dashing personalty or 40 year old wisdom. Can I even call it wisdom?

edit: Uhmmm....how old are you? Grin  

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:12:35 PM

Code release coming soon.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
cgt99

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:27:35 PM

Code release coming soon.

Looking forward to an update of the REAL Sprouts.
Keep it up guys  Cool
BitKing3000

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:21:50 PM

I for one will not be upgrading or switching to the sprouts+ wallet. I have staked a large number of sprout and not about to give them away fro a piece of a community that doesnt exist yet. If I want sprouts+ then I will simply buy them on an exchange once they get listed, Im not swapping out my coins for something I dont trust or know anything about. sorry. try again.
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:04:17 PM

Leave you alone? This is the sprouts forum... lol

milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:06:34 PM

I for one will not be upgrading or switching to the sprouts+ wallet. I have staked a large number of sprout and not about to give them away fro a piece of a community that doesnt exist yet. If I want sprouts+ then I will simply buy them on an exchange once they get listed, Im not swapping out my coins for something I dont trust or know anything about. sorry. try again.

yes and you realize sprouts+ isnt even a crypto.. its a token on ethereum.

milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:07:48 PM

we will soon be making a thread for polling the community about parameters which they would like to see in Sprouts in the future

JamesLit81

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:07:37 PM

Leave you alone? This is the sprouts forum... lol

Milly6,

I should have clarified for you. The comments you're referring to are a public service announcement posted by concerned Sprouts holders of which, we are a part.

Technically, all who hold Sprouts have a right to post here do they not?

Also, my post above was in response to Oogone posting in the Sprouts+ ANN.
JamesLit81

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:11:36 PM

yes and you realize sprouts+ isnt even a crypto.. its a token on ethereum.

Once again Milly6,

You continue to post false and misleading information.

We have clearly stated on a number of occasions that we are cloning Ethereum. We are not building a currency based on an Ether token.

You guys really need to get your facts straight before commenting as it's prolonging the perception that you're uninformed and ignorant.
JamesLit81

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:32:37 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 02:58:00 AM by JamesLit81

Yes nur1labs,

I agree with you.

Oogone,

good luck to Sprout +

Really?

Wow.

You be soon to judge, "Mr. 40 year old I take your 40%".

The markets did react to hope, just to bad it was false hope.

It has nothing to do with your dashing personalty or 40 year old wisdom. Can I even call it wisdom?

edit: Uhmmm....how old are you? Grin  

Oogone,

We (Gonnabetya and myself, as Sprouts holders) highlight the fact that Mr. Eggman and Milly6, two key figures promoting the new Sprouts development team, have both previously launched currencies and then walked away after a year or so, leaving their communities for dead, and the best you can come up with in response is a correlation between the 40% premine (24% capital and 16% held in escrow) associated with Sprouts+, and my age?

Each time you and others like you have cast aspersions and accusations at the Sprouts+ development team, we've rebutted with facts and figures, backing up our reasoning and motivation and yet when we bring to light the fact that two key figureheads for the new Sprouts team have actually acted irresponsibly, against the community's best interests and with a complete lack of respect for same, based not on false accusations, but on the posts from community members of both their failed currencies, your response is to deflect...

I, as a Sprouts holder would like to know what the reasons are, as to why both Mr. Eggman and Milly6 left for dead, their ill-conceived currencies, because for all intents and purposes, it appears as though Mr. Eggman and Milly6 are scammers with a proven track record of setting up a currency and then ditching it, leaving their investors out in the cold.

It appears as though those who have called the Sprouts+ team out with baseless accusations, claiming we're trying to scam the community, are themselves scammers, or at least incapable of properly managing a crypto currency, with track records to back up the claims.

Why should we the community, trust or believe anything Milly6, Mr. Eggman or others who support them, say?

By all means, happy to hear from Mr. Eggman and Milly6 on the subject as I feel, as I am sure others do, that the community has a right to hear their reasons and motivations and why this time will be any different from previous attempts, or scams?

The irony of it all...
RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

I'd like to ask you a question.

Milly6 Why do you care so much about sprouts being that your coin STRB SuperTurboStake is dead and no updates for months?

Because I as an investor should trust you and Mr. Eggman, who abandoraram your coins and your communities.

Nur1labs, because only now you are concerned about sprouts, being that she spent a year abandoned by Mr. Eggman, and you did not assume sprouts to keep the project alive.

The community sprouts + voted to be a fork of ETH, do you not like the community to participate in the development of a project?

I would like you to change my idea, for those who know how investor does not follow sprouts +, as I should rely on devs who have expressed their coins, please help me understand!
RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:45:28 PM

Please, the questions, us as a community we have a right to know!
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:22:05 AM

The community sprouts + voted to be a fork of ETH, do you not like the community to participate in the development of a project?

How could I or any other outsiders be aware of this?

To be part of this farce, I have to pay with my email address and they are only offering to take my coin off me for a promise, they are only giving me a promise that things will be better if I give them 40% of my coin that I already own.
I am only involved with crypto currency because I am sick to my stomach of promises.

I promise to pay the bearer the sum of paper money backed by my own life's value to make banksters richer and enabling them to buy low, and get high off of my wage slavery, to rob a bank you need a good plan, a good team, some weapons and a getaway car, to rob the world you only need a bank.

I wish the secret Sprouts+ community all the very best but I think I would prefer faircoin.

As for ETH, do you know that they have signed a partnership with a Russian state development bank? ERC20 ICO, NO, NO, NO.

Trust segwit, the answer to a problem that wasn't really a problem, now that's some really cool arm twisting, in open view of the whole world, I can see the banksters all patting themselves on the back, feeling good about the new money regeneration game they love to play, buy low, get high. BTC miners now consume the equivalent of Ecuador in electrical power just grinding numbers, yeah fook hunger lets all get rich.

I put my money on Monaize, A French, English, European, FinTech banking solution partnered with KOMODO, a highly innovative, technical, decentralized coin solution, developing, decentralized Initial Coin Offerings, (dICO).
KOMODO also provides, privacy, ( Zcash, ZK snarks) (Jumbler, transaction mixing) from SuperNET as well as BarterDEX decentralized exchange solution. No BS, I can exchange directly with another, without sending my coin to any other wallet on any other computer or exchange, through Jumbler, then Zcash ZK snark, back through Jumbler, as well as to any wallet anywhere, that's real privacy and they do side chains that offer the same tech solutions. Plus as we know, to rob the world you only need a bank so make it the right bank.

Have some fair-coin.org

https://youtu.be/8C2lUvGU23w

Enjoy.
JamesLit81

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:35:29 AM

How could I or any other outsiders be aware of this?

To be part of this farce, I have to pay with my email address and they are only offering to take my coin off me for a promise, they are only giving me a promise that things will be better if I give them 40% of my coin that I already own.
I am only involved with crypto currency because I am sick to my stomach of promises.

I promise to pay the bearer the sum of paper money backed by my own life's value to make banksters richer and enabling them to buy low, and get high off of my wage slavery, to rob a bank you need a good plan, a good team, some weapons and a getaway car, to rob the world you only need a bank.

I wish the secret Sprouts+ community all the very best but I think I would prefer faircoin.

As for ETH, do you know that they have signed a partnership with a Russian state development bank? ERC20 ICO, NO, NO, NO.

Trust segwit, the answer to a problem that wasn't really a problem, now that's some really cool arm twisting, in open view of the whole world, I can see the banksters all patting themselves on the back, feeling good about the new money regeneration game they love to play, buy low, get high. BTC miners now consume the equivalent of Ecuador in electrical power just grinding numbers, yeah fook hunger lets all get rich.

I put my money on Monaize, A French, English, European, FinTech banking solution partnered with KOMODO, a highly innovative, technical, decentralized coin solution, developing, decentralized Initial Coin Offerings, (dICO).
KOMODO also provides, privacy, ( Zcash, ZK snarks) (Jumbler, transaction mixing) from SuperNET as well as BarterDEX decentralized exchange solution. No BS, I can exchange directly with another, without sending my coin to any other wallet on any other computer or exchange, through Jumbler, then Zcash ZK snark, back through Jumbler, as well as to any wallet anywhere, that's real privacy and they do side chains that offer the same tech solutions. Plus as we know, to rob the world you only need a bank so make it the right bank.

Have some fair-coin.org

https://youtu.be/8C2lUvGU23w

Enjoy.

Dollux,

Apart from a couple of inaccuracies relating once again to Sprouts+, I thought your post was very well written and informative.

Thanks for the post, I enjoyed it.
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:47:47 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 03:59:12 AM by dollux

@JamesLit81

Yeah sure thing.

Love On The Planet Doom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOwgc0AWX_0

Don't worry

I'm Just Passing Through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diF_QGe_YuM

Finally don't mind me I'm just a big

Glum Buzzard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyPJemAOFGc

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:21:21 AM

The total supply of this coin is pretty much. What the takeover team needs to do is to Swap and burn some of the coins. How can a coin that is over 1Trillion succeed when there are thousands of alter coins out there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: