Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:51:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

As a long term holder, I am really not please with what I see in this official threat....

NO content, no update, just fear posting, strange warnings.....

Other than that, it has been over a month now that my wallet did not get a single
stake rewards, when before I had at least 1 per weeks with multiple hundreds of thousands
coins as reward....

I would prefer to see real updates, answers to questions (mine remained unanswered at all)...

Where are you deve team?Huh

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

The implication from my statement above was that it would be the Sprouts+ community at large, who'd vote on what we would do with the Sprouts coins, assuming they're ever worth anything...

Rest assured though, if the majority of the 5,000+ Sprouts+ community members across Discord, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and the forum, voted to dump the Sprouts coins onto the market in an attempt to destroy Sprouts, the dev team would not honour the vote as that mentality doesn't fit in with the Sprouts+ philosophy of helping others and doing good.

Yup the above says it all, JamesLit81 and the so called Sprouts+ dev team have

NO INTEGRITY

What would be the point of having a vote if it would not be honoured, you sould have never let that one out of the bag,
you are banged to rights by your own statement and not to be trusted because you have no honour, integrity or worth,
quite sad really because it turns out that you are the one with the mentality of a child.
oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

As a long term holder, I am really not please with what I see in this official threat....

Other than that, it has been over a month now that my wallet did not get a single
stake rewards, when before I had at least 1 per weeks with multiple hundreds of thousands
coins as reward....

I would prefer to see real updates, answers to questions (mine remained unanswered at all)...

The Sprouts Team currently consist of individuals who volunteered to help revive Sprouts.

They are constantly busy with coding and finding solutions for the current bugs with the Sprouts coding and also improving upon that.

They are also busy with coding to sort out the high total supply and reward system.

As a team they only started at the end of October last year when it became clear what the Sprout+ people were up to.

Personally I staked twice this week and have no problem at the moment with my wallet. I stake 24/7 with block not less than 300 mil.

There was a time last week or so when I also struggled with connection, but I attributed that to my poor internet service with a bad signal.

Sprouts also had a influx of new users during the last two months which increases the difficulty to stake.

Can you supply more info regarding your staking?

Sprouts is a community project and if you feel there is a current lack of info etc. you are welcome to volunteer to better where you feel something is missing.
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

coins as reward....

The Sprouts Team currently consist of individuals who volunteered to help revive Sprouts.

They are constantly busy with coding and finding solutions for the current bugs with the Sprouts coding and also improving upon that.

They are also busy with coding to sort out the high total supply and reward system.

As a team they only started at the end of October last year when it became clear what the Sprout+ people were up to.

Personally I staked twice this week and have no problem at the moment with my wallet. I stake 24/7 with block not less than 300 mil.

There was a time last week or so when I also struggled with connection, but I attributed that to my poor internet service with a bad signal.

Sprouts also had a influx of new users during the last two months which increases the difficulty to stake.

Sprouts is a community project and if you feel there is a current lack of info etc. you are welcome to volunteer to better where you feel something is missing.

Yep, I have staked two times today with less than 300 mil, I also have 66 connections to my Qt-wallet, plus I always have a no connection when I first open my wallet but I just leave it running and then when I go back to it I usually have more than one connection, sometime I loose all connections and then they come back.

I am saying this just to confirm that the wallet actually works and has been doing so for a couple of years.
JamesLit81

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:28:43 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 01:26:56 AM by JamesLit81

Proof Sprouts+ is sly scammers who only care to destroy and profit from Sprouts community.

They are going to steal your Sprouts with their swap ratio - calculate how much you going to get of a worthless Sprouts+

They also going to steal another 40% from your own Sprouts holding.

They are going to to keep on stealing with the TX fees.

They are so sly they are going to try and dump on Sprouts market and try to destroy Sprouts.

HODL your Sprouts -they(Sprouts+) know the real value of Sprouts.

HODL, HODL, HODL SPROUTS

Sprouts will be good to you!

AztekPhoenix is right. - Sprouts+ is nothing but scammers and should not belong in the crypto community.

From the lead scammer(JamesLit81) himself:

"If there's one thing I've learned in my five years of crypto, it's to hold rather than sell"

Support, don't hate Smiley

Sprouts + Scammers Steal.
 Tongue
No github, No block explorer, No exchange.

Plenty of suckers for you to lie to, that is all you seem to have.

Funny how these liars keep repeating they are honest over and over again,
instead of just showing working code and releasing wallets and block explorers and getting an exchange.

They say the original Sprouts is worthless, which is why you need to swap with them
but on the other hand they won't send the swapped sprouts to burn address where they can't sell it.

╥Aztek

Yes exactly. Why no burn??

Milly6,

To quote my previous reply, just a few posts above this one...

"We will not burn swapped Sprouts as it will not benefit in any way, the Sprouts+ community. We are instead going to hold them on the off chance Sprouts is ever revived by anyone and actually worth anything.

At which point, we'd choose to hold a vote within the Sprouts+ community, to decide what to do with them."

Why would we burn the swapped Sprouts? If you and your dev team with backing from Mr. Eggman, are successful in reviving Sprouts by lowering the interest rate and total supply, Sprouts may once again be worth something.

Makes a lot more sense for us to hold the swapped Sprouts just in case you're successful. That way we can reward the Sprouts+ community with even more good news.

If there's one thing I've learned in my five years of crypto, it's to hold rather than sell (or burn.)

Which hallucinogenic drug are you and your team smoking? Seriously, stop it. It's really messing you all up!

You said: "They are so sly they are going to try and dump on Sprouts market and try to destroy Sprouts"

I said: "At which point, we'd choose to hold a vote within the Sprouts+ community, to decide what to do with them."

The implication from my statement above was that it would be the Sprouts+ community at large, who'd vote on what we would do with the Sprouts coins, assuming they're ever worth anything...

Rest assured though, if the majority of the 5,000+ Sprouts+ community members across Discord, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and the forum, voted to dump the Sprouts coins onto the market in an attempt to destroy Sprouts, the dev team would not honour the vote as that mentality doesn't fit in with the Sprouts+ philosophy of helping others and doing good.

You said: "HODL your Sprouts -they(Sprouts+) know the real value of Sprouts."

I say: Yes indeed we do. Currently, they're worth $0.000005 USD, or less than 1 Satoshi. There are over two Trillion coins in circulation and one exchange trading. If someone doesn't alter the emissions soon(ish), the coin will go exponential and be removed from CoinExchange, rendering it, dead.

Resist the urge to come back at me immediately regarding my "If someone doesn't alter the emissions soon(ish), the coin will go exponential and be removed from CoinExchange, rendering it, dead." comment. Research what exponential means, first. Then tie that in with the total supply and amount of coins being staked.

Another red flag for those who think of swapping to Sprouts+

The whole philosophy around cryptocurrency is for a new system where a decentralized community steer a specific project, and not as now with the current system, where a single governing body decide what is best for the community/project.

For someone that has been five years in cryptocurrency this should be as clear as daylight.

"the dev team would not honour the vote as that mentality doesn't fit in with the Sprouts+ philosophy of helping others and doing good."

To dishonour  your communities vote is a clear sign of the intention to govern Sprouts+ as a single entity of owners(decision makers) which is not what cryptocurrency is about. - You still don't get it.

As you yourself believe:

"If you and your dev team with backing from Mr. Eggman, are successful in reviving Sprouts by lowering the interest rate and total supply, Sprouts may once again be worth something."

- This is what will happen and not your FUD about Sprouts dying. As long as the strong community support Sprouts, Sprouts will be a trading commodity.

Each time you and your team post in an attempt to discredit Sprouts+ as a whole, or attempt to single us out, you end up looking foolish...

Sprouts+ is an organisation, just like any other organisation in the world.

Sprouts+ is governed by the Sprouts+ team. The Sprouts+ team is responsible for ensuring that all activities conducted, align with the constitution and philosophy of Sprouts+.

"which is not what cryptocurrency is about. - You still don't get it." - Who made you the person in charge of deciding the global definition and acceptable use of any and all crypto-based technology?

The fact that you keep singling Sprouts+ out is incredibly telling, considering every single other crypto currency out there, is just like us. They all have a 'constitution', written or implied.

Some have decided to allow anarchy, and will do whatever the majority wants (presumably what you and your team have opted for, regarding Sprouts), and many others, usually more professional and organised, will not honour requests made, that go against a real or implied constitution and philosophy.

I'll say it again, you really should stop now. You're all so far behind on this one, it's embarrassing.
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:41:44 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 03:28:06 AM by JamesLit81

coins as reward....

Hello OOGONE and Sprouts Team. I appreciate your activities.

It is one suggestion. Why do not you have a topic of + in this place? I do not want to see an ugly fight between two different currencies.

Many people should have been looking for information on SPRTS in this place. Some people may be in trouble with Wallet. Some people are seeking community activities.

People who are planning to buy SPRTS will stay away as it is.

Those who are coming to the advertisement of another currency, those who do not feel love for SPRTS, how about BAN?

What do you think, everyone?

Do not you want to talk about raising the future value of SPRTS?

I do not want to see any more posts on +

Hi Lovesprts,

Sadly, we (Sprouts+ team) have tried a number of times to enact an accord between the Sprouts and Sprouts+ teams. The Sprouts team is unwilling to meet us half way and insists on continuing to cast aspersions and accusations towards us, and each time that happens, we will defend Sprouts+ and point out the inaccuracies, untruths and hypocrisy coming from the Sprouts team.

Here's what we posted last time we tried...

--------------------------------------

Rather than continue to have to set the record straight each time you've posted something to do with us, we would appreciate it if you'd stop mentioning us.

Let's call it professional courtesy...

If someone asks you about Sprouts+, the swap or anything else to do with us, we'd appreciate it if you'd simply redirect them politely to https://sproutsplus.community so that they have access to what we've actually said and written and what we're actually planning to do and how we will go about it.

In return, we will extend the same courtesy to anyone looking for information about you and your team.

-------------------------------------

Maybe if enough of the Sprouts community vote to force the Sprouts team to stop casting aspersions and false accusations towards Sprouts+, they'll comply, because they're all about integrity and honouring what the community wants.

Thinking about it... I'm a Sprouts community member, as are all of the Sprouts+ team.

Hmm, we vote as Sprouts community members, that we (Sprouts community) leave the Sprouts+ team, currency and community, alone. That we enact an accord as set out above, by the Sprouts+ team.

Will you (Sprouts team) honour the vote?

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

This issue of Sprout+ and original Sprouts, I thought is has been talked over, why not both team go into meeting and come up with one goal. If this issue is resolved sprouts will take less time to be great.

Just a suggestion anyway.
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:03:53 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 04:36:29 AM by JamesLit81

This issue of Sprout+ and original Sprouts, I thought is has been talked over, why not both team go into meeting and come up with one goal. If this issue is resolved sprouts will take less time to be great.

Just a suggestion anyway.

Hi MOProgress,

I'm reasonably confident the goals and philosophies of the two teams, are worlds apart.

It appears as though (correct me if I'm wrong Sprouts team) the Sprouts team seeks to keep Sprouts operating as it has, trading as a commodity only, with no real capital or organisational structure behind it. Allowing the community to govern the path it takes.

Sprouts+ has set out a business model to interact with non-virtual organisations (real organisations, businesses, charities, etc) for the purpose of helping others through the use of blockchain technology. We have defined the requirement for capital to achieve same. Depending on our degree of success, we plan to open offices and employ and deploy staff in order to achieve our goals.

Sprouts+ is governed by the team, with voting on choices by the community, as long as the outcomes are aligned with the Sprouts+ constitution and philosophy.

Sprouts is sticking to Sprouts code (I believe) whereas, Sprouts+ has cloned Ethereum and written a POS implementation that's likely to be the first Ethereum-based currency with POS rather than POW, which is more in line with our philosophy.
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:32:49 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 05:46:41 AM by JamesLit81

coins as reward....

Hello OOGONE and Sprouts Team. I appreciate your activities.

It is one suggestion. Why do not you have a topic of + in this place? I do not want to see an ugly fight between two different currencies.

Many people should have been looking for information on SPRTS in this place. Some people may be in trouble with Wallet. Some people are seeking community activities.

People who are planning to buy SPRTS will stay away as it is.

Those who are coming to the advertisement of another currency, those who do not feel love for SPRTS, how about BAN?

What do you think, everyone?

Do not you want to talk about raising the future value of SPRTS?

I do not want to see any more posts on +

Hi Lovesprts,

Sadly, we (Sprouts+ team) have tried a number of times to enact an accord between the Sprouts and Sprouts+ teams. The Sprouts team is unwilling to meet us half way and insists on continuing to cast aspersions and accusations towards us, and each time that happens, we will defend Sprouts+ and point out the inaccuracies, untruths and hypocrisy coming from the Sprouts team.

Here's what we posted last time we tried...

--------------------------------------

Rather than continue to have to set the record straight each time you've posted something to do with us, we would appreciate it if you'd stop mentioning us.

Let's call it professional courtesy...

If someone asks you about Sprouts+, the swap or anything else to do with us, we'd appreciate it if you'd simply redirect them politely to https://sproutsplus.community so that they have access to what we've actually said and written and what we're actually planning to do and how we will go about it.

In return, we will extend the same courtesy to anyone looking for information about you and your team.

-------------------------------------

Maybe if enough of the Sprouts community vote to force the Sprouts team to stop casting aspersions and false accusations towards Sprouts+, they'll comply, because they're all about integrity and honouring what the community wants.

Thinking about it... I'm a Sprouts community member, as are all of the Sprouts+ team.

Hmm, we vote as Sprouts community members, that we (Sprouts community) leave the Sprouts+ team, currency and community, alone. That we enact an accord as set out above, by the Sprouts+ team.

Will you (Sprouts team) honour the vote?

I honor both you and Sprouts +,

but you should not use it here as a place to advertise Sprouts +.

Here is to improve the future of SPRTS.

And it should only be to help people who are in trouble with SPRTS buying and stake methods. It should be here only for a better future of SPRTS.

You should not induce people by linking websites. I do not need an explanation of what currency Sprouts + is.

There is no partnership between Sprouts and Sprouts +, right?

In other words, it is a completely different currency whose names are similar.

I do not want to see anyone hurting what they believe. You should work for the success of Sprouts + without relying on the SPRTS community.

I support the volunteer development team of SPRTS. I do not want to hear the story of Sprouts + here anymore.

At the same time SPRTS holders should not write to Sprouts + 's ANN.

Even if you are an SPRTS holder, I want you to refrain from writing. It should be here only for a better future of SPRTS.

A completely unrelated separate currency. Your actions are normally advertising spam acts. I think that you are also eligible for deletion of your posts and criticism of Sprouts +.

Please stop advertising.

PS.Can we all report the writing of another currency and return it to a healthy place?

Hi Lovesprts,

So, what you're suggesting, is:

Professional courtesy from both teams? No more casting aspersions, false accusations, etc.

If someone asks on a Sprouts SM platform about Sprouts+, you'd simply redirect them politely to https://sproutsplus.community and likewise, if someone in the Sprouts+ community asks about Sprouts, the too are politely redirected to whichever platform the Sprouts team would prefer?

Sounds fair to me... (likely, because that's been my goal all along!)

How about it Sprouts team?

Can we get an official reply from the Sprouts team, confirming this accord and request by the community?

JamesLit81

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:35:17 AM

coins as reward....

hi oogone

This is the SPRTS community, is not it?

Can not erase the topic of another currency?

I have no idea why there is only a topic of another currency and we have to link the website of another currency.

For example, if someone asked about XRP here, is it also a rule to carefully put the official XRP website link?

I guess there is no way for them to attract attention to their currency on their own. There community has not written and it is quiet.

They seem to have no way to live only by stealing members from SPRTS.

I am grateful to SPRTS volunteer developers. The future of SPRTS will be better.

Hi Lovesprts,

I think you may have missed the point here...

We (Sprouts+) don't post here unless we're having to defend ourselves because the Sprouts team start name calling and casting aspersions.

So, quite simply, if the Sprouts team refrained from name calling and attacking Sprouts+, this ANN (the Sprouts ANN) would only consist of Sprouts talk and nothing else.

The challenge is getting the Sprouts team to stop casting aspersions and false accusations towards Sprouts+. If you can achieve that, then you'll get your wish and both teams and communities can focus on their own projects in peace.

In simple terms, if the Sprouts team leaves us alone, you will get your wish as we will not post here in order to defend Sprouts+.
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:05:39 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:23:56 AM by JamesLit81

coins as reward....

hi oogone

This is the SPRTS community, is not it?

Can not erase the topic of another currency?

I have no idea why there is only a topic of another currency and we have to link the website of another currency.

For example, if someone asked about XRP here, is it also a rule to carefully put the official XRP website link?

I guess there is no way for them to attract attention to their currency on their own. There community has not written and it is quiet.

They seem to have no way to live only by stealing members from SPRTS.

I am grateful to SPRTS volunteer developers. The future of SPRTS will be better.

Hi Lovesprts,

I think you may have missed the point here...

We (Sprouts+) don't post here unless we're having to defend ourselves because the Sprouts team start name calling and casting aspersions.

So, quite simply, if the Sprouts team refrained from name calling and attacking Sprouts+, this ANN (the Sprouts ANN) would only consist of Sprouts talk and nothing else.

The challenge is getting the Sprouts team to stop casting aspersions and false accusations towards Sprouts+. If you can achieve that, then you'll get your wish and both teams and communities can focus on their own projects in peace.

In simple terms, if the Sprouts team leaves us alone, you will get your wish as we will not post here in order to defend Sprouts+.

With all due respect Lovesprts,

"I can understand that people here are warning about your currency. It comes from the fear of SPRTS members being stolen."

No one is stealing anyone from anywhere, people have free will. There were fewer than 25 Sprouts members active when my team took over Sprouts dev. Sprouts popularity has grown rapidly because of my team and our efforts. It's more likely that certain people are pissed off that Sprouts+ has over 5,000 community members and counting.

"If you are a charity and green theme, please stop fighting any more."

We will continue to defend our new currency as long as people continue to cast aspersions and false accusations. Just because we're green and philanthropic doesn't mean we're going to sit back and let others bully us and our efforts.

'"Because someone did it I will also turn back" Is this the philosophy your currency?'

We're not attacking Sprouts, not casting aspersions or false accusations. We're defending our currency and project, that's all. We're reacting to others, and will continue to do so...

"You wrote in the white paper that "SPRTS is on its way to death". Please understand that there are opposition from the people who believe in SPRTS."

At the time of writing the whitepaper, there was no Sprouts team and hence, the likelihood that Sprouts would die due to hyper inflation and the exponential curve, was real. The only way for Sprotus to survive even now, is for someone to release a new wallet with altered emissions. If the Sprouts team is able to do that, then great.

Please do not look at this ANN anymore. Please start coins without relying on SPRTS.

We will continue to monitor this ANN for two reasons, 1) we are also Sprouts community members and interested in the progress of the new Sprouts team & 2) because each time the Sprouts team casts aspersions and false accusations, we feel the need to defend our own, new brand from undue damage.

I want to read the members' posts that believe in the future of SPRTS.

So do we. So, if you can convince the Sprouts team to stop casting aspersions and false accusations towards Sprouts+, we will all be able to read positive posts about Sprouts in here, and nothing else.

Please understand that you are interfering with our discussion.

No, we're defending our own brand and organisation. It's the Sprouts team who continues to interfere with us!

You do not have to write it anymore. Please return to your own currency.

Once again, if the Sprouts team leaves us alone, we will not feel the need to post here any longer.

I understand you're interested only in reading positive news regarding Sprouts here, and that's wonderful. You must understand though, we also want to only read positive news about Sprouts+, both here and on our own ANN. Or at least, not read negative news about Sprouts+ from the Sprouts team, in here...

So once again, if the Sprouts team is able to leave us alone, you won't hear from us, in here!
Th3Fist3R

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

Hi Guys

My Wallet is Synced and i have a connection but the wallet is showing that sentence in the bottom left Corner :

WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for Block chain  to Download, or notify developers of this Issue.

i dont understand why the walet is showing this, becouse it is synced!! That is the Hook showing in the Right Bottom corner!!

any answer to this ^^

my Transaction is mature since 10 days but i dont get any reward for like 10 Days i am Staking with 50 mil coins is there anything wrong ?

i also unlocked the wallet and have between 2or 6 connections to the Network
Sprouts Team

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

Hi Guys

My Wallet is Synced and i have a connection but the wallet is showing that sentence in the bottom left Corner :

WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for Block chain  to Download, or notify developers of this Issue.

i dont understand why the walet is showing this, becouse it is synced!! That is the Hook showing in the Right Bottom corner!!

any answer to this ^^

my Transaction is mature since 10 days but i dont get any reward for like 10 Days i am Staking with 50 mil coins is there anything wrong ?

The first thing you need to do is to confirm you are on the same block height as the block explorer.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/

You will find the current block height directly under the title and also in the first left column.

If you are on a different block height it means you are on a side chain and have to reload the blockchain.

It is quite normal to stake for 10 days or longer. You will still get 10% for the first five days of staking, and 2% for each day after the initial five days.

As more users stake the difficulty increase, which means bigger blocks with heavier weight will stake faster.
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

To the Sprouts community

The Sprout Team is not casting "aspersions and false accusations" as stated in certain posts above.

The Sprouts team is merely stating facts that has been uttered through documentation and posts from Sprouts+ and the team members.

The statements are all backed up with links to the documentation and quotes from the posts.

The Sprouts Team also do not post on their thread except to ask questions in regard to subjects that effects the whole Sprouts community.

We do this because we care about the Sprouts community and what happens to Sprouts and to keep the community informed, so that everyone can make a clear decision.
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

Proof Sprouts+ is sly scammers who only care to destroy and profit from Sprouts community.

They are going to steal your Sprouts with their swap ratio - calculate how much you going to get of a worthless Sprouts+

They are so sly they are going to try and dump on Sprouts market and try to destroy Sprouts.

HODL, HODL, HODL SPROUTS

AztekPhoenix is right. - Sprouts+ is nothing but scammers and should not belong in the crypto community.

From the lead scammer(JamesLit81) himself:

"If there's one thing I've learned in my five years of crypto, it's to hold rather than sell"

Support, don't hate Smiley

Sprouts + Scammers Steal.
 Tongue
No github, No block explorer, No exchange.

Plenty of suckers for you to lie to, that is all you seem to have.

Funny how these liars keep repeating they are honest over and over again,
instead of just showing working code and releasing wallets and block explorers and getting an exchange.

They say the original Sprouts is worthless, which is why you need to swap with them
but on the other hand they won't send the swapped sprouts to burn address where they can't sell it.

╥Aztek

Yes exactly. Why no burn??

Milly6,

To quote my previous reply, just a few posts above this one...

"We will not burn swapped Sprouts as it will not benefit in any way, the Sprouts+ community. We are instead going to hold them on the off chance Sprouts is ever revived by anyone and actually worth anything.

At which point, we'd choose to hold a vote within the Sprouts+ community, to decide what to do with them."

Why would we burn the swapped Sprouts? If you and your dev team with backing from Mr. Eggman, are successful in reviving Sprouts by lowering the interest rate and total supply, Sprouts may once again be worth something.

Makes a lot more sense for us to hold the swapped Sprouts just in case you're successful. That way we can reward the Sprouts+ community with even more good news.

If there's one thing I've learned in my five years of crypto, it's to hold rather than sell (or burn.)

"To the Sprouts community

The Sprout Team is not casting "aspersions and false accusations" as stated in certain posts above.

The Sprouts team is merely stating facts that has been uttered through documentation and posts from Sprouts+ and the team members.

The statements are all backed up with links to the documentation and quotes from the posts.

The Sprouts Team also do not post on their thread except to ask questions in regard to subjects that effects the whole Sprouts community.

We do this because we care about the Sprouts community and what happens to Sprouts and to keep the community informed, so that everyone can make a clear decision."

I think maybe you should look up the definitions of 'cast aspersions' and 'false accusations'.

Defamation is another word you could look up too...

Seriously, if you'd like to officially agree to the accord the Sprouts+ team had suggested months ago, we can all move on from this. Or, suggest another that's equally respectful of both teams, communities and currencies.
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

Calculation based on:

Whitepaper SproutsPlus (v1.0) page 31 -300 million  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hL9k-0f8Lx4Z_j3DkOHAFmz2g7MbxrpC/view

https://i.imgur.com/5NumXsf.png

2,452,617,871,600 SPRTS      -Total Supply 2018-02-01 13:00 UTC

https://i.imgur.com/ZHPmGw2.png

230 million SPRTS             -Holding as example

2,452,617,871,600 devide by 300 000 000 = 8 175.39290533 Ratio

230 000 000 divide by 8 166.93598007 = 28 133.20444208 Sprouts+

That is a lot of millions of Sprouts for only 28 133 Sprouts+ which is not even listed and
currently worthless untill the market establishes a price once it get listed.

As per "Specification sheet" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376396.msg24887491#msg24887491

https://i.imgur.com/ILldYKZ.png

28 133.20444208 Sprouts+ x 0.6 = 16 879.92266525 Sprouts+
or
28 133.20444208 Sprouts+ - 40% = 16 879.92266525 Sprouts+

Current value of 230 000 000 Sprouts as per above CMC image = $920.00
Current value of 16 879 Sprouts+ = $0.00 and unrealistic promises

(on this point we have to stand under correction or have to better explain:
This is in regards to the annual Staking Reward which are mentioned as 8%, this reward should come from
the TX fees as with any PoS system)

As per "Specification sheet" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376396.msg24887491#msg24887491

https://i.imgur.com/e8QynE9.png

You do not get 8% but only 7.84% after Sprouts+ team take more for R&D and Charity???

"We will not burn swapped Sprouts as it will not benefit in any way, the Sprouts+ community.
We are instead going to hold them on the off chance Sprouts is ever revived by anyone and actually worth anything."

What are you going to frame them???

Question which involves the whole Sprouting community
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376396.msg29258423#msg29258423
Milly6
"Yes exactly. Why no burn??"

No aspersions and false accusations nor defamation!
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

Calculation based on:

Whitepaper SproutsPlus (v1.0) page 31 -300 million  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hL9k-0f8Lx4Z_j3DkOHAFmz2g7MbxrpC/view

https://i.imgur.com/5NumXsf.png

2,452,617,871,600 SPRTS      -Total Supply 2018-02-01 13:00 UTC

https://i.imgur.com/ZHPmGw2.png

230 million SPRTS             -Holding as example

2,452,617,871,600 devide by 300 000 000 = 8 175.39290533 Ratio

230 000 000 divide by 8 166.93598007 = 28 133.20444208 Sprouts+

That is a lot of millions of Sprouts for only 28 133 Sprouts+ which is not even listed and
currently worthless untill the market establishes a price once it get listed.

https://i.imgur.com/ILldYKZ.png

28 133.20444208 Sprouts+ x 0.6 = 16 879.92266525 Sprouts+
or
28 133.20444208 Sprouts+ - 40% = 16 879.92266525 Sprouts+

Current value of 230 000 000 Sprouts as per above CMC image = $920.00
Current value of 16 879 Sprouts+ = $0.00 and unrealistic promises

(on this point we have to stand under correction or have to better explain:
This is in regards to the annual Staking Reward which are mentioned as 8%, this reward should come from
the TX fees as with any PoS system)

https://i.imgur.com/e8QynE9.png

You do not get 8% but only 7.84% after Sprouts+ team take more for R&D and Charity???

"We will not burn swapped Sprouts as it will not benefit in any way, the Sprouts+ community.
We are instead going to hold them on the off chance Sprouts is ever revived by anyone and actually worth anything."

What are you going to frame them???

Question which involves the whole Sprouting community
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376396.msg29258423#msg29258423
Milly6
"Yes exactly. Why no burn??"

No aspersions and false accusations nor defamation!

This is an official warning to the Sprouts team!!!

Cease and desist immediately from continuing any further deformation, slander, casting of aspersions and false accusations that you, your team, and friends of your team who have spoken on your behalf, have continued to do in spite of repeated requests by us, (the Sprouts+ team) to leave us alone, or we will take this matter further.

"Proof Sprouts+ is sly scammers who only care to destroy and profit from Sprouts community." - is casting aspersions, slander, deformation and laden with false accusations.

"They are going to steal your Sprouts with their swap ratio - calculate how much you going to get of a worthless Sprouts+" - Same as above

"They also going to steal another 40% from your own Sprouts holding." - Same as above

"They are going to to keep on stealing with the TX fees." - Same as above

They are so sly they are going to try and dump on Sprouts market and try to destroy Sprouts." - Same as above

HODL, HODL, HODL SPROUTS

"AztekPhoenix is right. - Sprouts+ is nothing but scammers and should not belong in the crypto community." - Same as above

"From the lead scammer(JamesLit81) himself:" - Same as above

On behalf of the Sprouts+ Development Team
Th3Fist3R

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

Hi Guys

any answer to this ^^

The first thing you need to do is to confirm you are on the same block height as the block explorer.

You will find the current block height directly under the title and also in the first left column.

If you are on a different block height it means you are on a side chain and have to reload the blockchain.

It is quite normal to stake for 10 days or longer. You will still get 10% for the first five days of staking, and 2% for each day after the initial five days.

As more users stake the difficulty increase, which means bigger blocks with heavier weight will stake faster.

Thanks for that fast Reply.

i checked the height of the Curent Block and the Wallet has the Same Block height as the Site you gave me the Link of.

so i am not on a side chain!? and the Sentence in my wallet is not important or what does it mean ?

I am also just a littlebit confused about the Discussion of the Sprout+ i dont have to swap my SPRTS coins to that or ?
The SPRTS and Sprout+ is a diferent coin and Team i guess ?

Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Hi Guys

WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for Block chain  to Download, or notify developers of this Issue.

any answer to this ^^

Thanks for that fast Reply.

i checked the height of the Curent Block and the Wallet has the Same Block height as the Site you gave me the Link of.

so i am not on a side chain!? and the Sentence in my wallet is not important or what does it mean ?

I am also just a littlebit confused about the Discussion of the Sprout+ i dont have to swap my SPRTS coins to that or ?
The SPRTS and Sprout+ is a diferent coin and Team i guess ?

If you are on the same block height as the explorer, you are synced to the blockchain.

The get rid of the message, you can also try to do a "repairwallet" and restart your wallet. - To do that go into "Help" in the menu, then "Debug window", "Console" and at the bottom in the bar, type "repairwallet". After that restart your wallet, and see if that help.

No, you don't need to swap your Sprouts to Sprouts+.

It is two different projects.

It is highly advisable to first read up on this thread to understand what Sprouts is and what Sprouts+ is before making a decision.
subhanallah

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

Take a look old EGAME coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1956489.new#new
 Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: