Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
POD5

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

Keep smiling if you're loosing!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:32:43 AM

I have a silly questions: Is it worth to MINE Sprouts? Today I wrote with someone that is using ASICMiner to mine SPROUTS in Asia and I am somehow curious about this.
Perhaps is MINTing better than MINING?  Grin

It seems that POW efficiency is low because POS interest rate is high now. Community member challenged GPU mining with ccminer, but it seems better to have mined other currencies and buy SPRTS.
I'm sorry if I misunderstood your question. POS interest rate and mining method must be reviewed with Wallet update Wink

Yes, that's exactly what I tought... MINTING with wallet is always better  Grin
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

【How to receive Airdrop of SPRTS】

① make a phone authentication with SPRTS discord

⇒ https://discord.gg/haHnMBE

② with bot-channel Copy and paste !開園

While online(greenmark) in discord you will receive Airdrop of good intentions of the members.
We will implement the English version of the Airdrop system bot command by tomorrow Wink

Yeah but what about those people who do not use mobile tracking devices (you might call them phones)but I don't?
Sprouts Team

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

Today we released the English version of a unique #Airdrop system.

At first Discrd botchannel, please type ,genfarm
and please follow the DM try tutorial🌱

https://discord.gg/haHnMBE

【How to receive #Airdrop of $SPRTS 】

https://discord.gg/haHnMBE

② with bot-channel Copy and paste ,genfarm

③ follow the DM and finish tutorial

While online in discord you will receive $SPRTS Airdrop😋
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

While online(greenmark) in discord you will receive Airdrop of good intentions of the members.
We will implement the English version of the Airdrop system bot command by tomorrow Wink

Yeah but what about those people who do not use mobile tracking devices (you might call them phones)but I don't?

Sorry, due to the specification of discord, there is no way to only authenticate phone numbers to prevent multiple accounts. Telegram is also right. Is there a solution for you?
dollux

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:40:20 AM

Sorry, due to the specification of discord, there is no way to only authenticate phone numbers to prevent multiple accounts. Telegram is also right. Is there a solution for you?

So you are creating an exclusive air drop, only for those who own phones and insisting that people give their mobile numbers to a 3rd party who you do not have any authority with at all, thank goodness I don't have a mobile phone it seems like it's not something I would like to be part of, exclusivity does not seem like the best rout to take for something pertaining to be a currency, in fact it seems like a contradiction. 
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

So you are creating an exclusive air drop, only for those who own phones and insisting that people give their mobile numbers to a 3rd party who you do not have any authority with at all, thank goodness I don't have a mobile phone it seems like it's not something I would like to be part of, exclusivity does not seem like the best rout to take for something pertaining to be a currency, in fact it seems like a contradiction.  

I understand what you are saying I agree. We do not get a phone number. It is specification of discord multi account countermeasure. It is the same as telegram. Telegrams also require multiple phone numbers so you can not have multiple accounts. If there are multiple countermeasure measures in addition to that, we will adopt it. In the past, there were several people who had more than 100 accounts alone, so it was a problem as we received a lot of airdrop. Fortunately we have bitcointalk which does not require phone number authentication.
dollux

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

I understand what you are saying I agree. We do not get a phone number. It is specification of discord multi account countermeasure. It is the same as telegram. Telegrams also require multiple phone numbers so you can not have multiple accounts. If there are multiple countermeasure measures in addition to that, we will adopt it. In the past, there were several people who had more than 100 accounts alone, so it was a problem as we received a lot of airdrop. Fortunately we have bitcointalk which does not require phone number authentication.

"It is specification of discord multi account countermeasure. It is the same as telegram." I don't believe it, I am not saying I don't believe you, it is them I do not believe (discord and telegram) they at the very least are lazily implementing lazy methods and putting users at risk as well as harvesting confirmed verified identities, opening an attack vector to your identity. The terms of service will say that they protect your identity as a priority but if anything goes wrong it will be your fault because you made the decision to give out your details, and they will be 100% correct because you did give out your details so they lose nothing you do. Even if these owners are completely trustworthy it does not mean their employees are and as people often say, if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong. I have no real knowledge of these services because I do not use mobile tracking devices so cannot gain entry but I would like to know what their monetization model is because if it is advertising they are most definitely not giving out the whole facts about why they are really harvesting confirmed identities.

"Fortunately we have bitcointalk which does not require phone number authentication." What does this mean for me? Does it mean at some point I will be able to take part in this air drop as you call it? Does it mean that all information regarding this air drop will be published on Bitcoin Talk at some point?

Thank you for the adult, open response to my quires and not being like others in this thread who attack people for asking reasonable questions.  

Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

It means that you do not need to use discord.
The latest information on SPRTS can be obtained with twitter and bitcointalk.
dollux

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

It means that you do not need to use discord.
The latest information on SPRTS can be obtained with twitter and bitcointalk.

Yeah I been reading Bitcoin Talk for 5ish years and this thread for about 2 of those but either the information you are talking about is not as clear as it should or could be or it is because there are at least two other groups, teams, devs whatever, making it confusing or I have missed out these parts, in any case I am not aware so some pointers would be helpful. 
oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:39:40 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 02:53:25 PM by oogone

"It is specification of discord multi account countermeasure. It is the same as telegram." I don't believe it, I am not saying I don't believe you, it is them I do not believe (discord and telegram) they at the very least are lazily implementing lazy methods and putting users at risk as well as harvesting confirmed verified identities, opening an attack vector to your identity. The terms of service will say that they protect your identity as a priority but if anything goes wrong it will be your fault because you made the decision to give out your details, and they will be 100% correct because you did give out your details so they lose nothing you do. Even if these owners are completely trustworthy it does not mean their employees are and as people often say, if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong. I have no real knowledge of these services because I do not use mobile tracking devices so cannot gain entry but I would like to know what their monetization model is because if it is advertising they are most definitely not giving out the whole facts about why they are really harvesting confirmed identities.

"Fortunately we have bitcointalk which does not require phone number authentication." What does this mean for me? Does it mean at some point I will be able to take part in this air drop as you call it? Does it mean that all information regarding this air drop will be published on Bitcoin Talk at some point?

Thank you for the adult, open response to my quires and not being like others in this thread who attack people for asking reasonable questions.  

Hi Dollux,

The airdrop on the Discord channel is a method to promote Sprouts and to get new members for Sprouts. It is a system that work on a farming game and is rather a mix between an airdrop and a rainbot. Apart from Sprouts Team members doing airdrops through this system, other members can also participate to use the rain function to airdrop to the community that is online.

At the moment this is the first such system that has been developed so far for Sprouts and the team is currently working to have a similar system for Telegram also.

As soon as possible the Sprouts Team will also look at other means to promote Sprouts here on BTCTalk thread where everyone will also be able to participate should they currently choose not to engage on some of the other systems.

The Sprouts Team will work to include the whole community and try too keep everyone satisfied.

Hope this help.

Have a nice day Cheesy

edit: Just too also clarify, it is only necessary too provide cell number for registration of the Airdrop system, you can still join the Discord channel for chat and following developments without providing your cell info.
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

why there is no improvement about this coins price more than a month. any development at all than airdrop that has not value?
shingalaxy

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:03:28 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 12:22:16 AM by shingalaxy

why there is no improvement about this coins price more than a month. any development at all than airdrop that has not value?

Hi,telexnetwork

It has been only five days since the new development team started to move.
It is a coin reboot for the first time in 3 years.

airdrop is not what the official does.Holder is doing it as a volunteer.

You should not impair their motivation.

First of all it is to fix the POS reward and stop inflation.
If you can only do what you expect from a new development, you should not write down that will impair their motivation. Wink
dollux

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:29:00 AM

Hi oogone

"edit: Just too also clarify, it is only necessary too provide cell number for registration of the Airdrop system, you can still join the Discord channel for chat and following developments without providing your cell info."

That answer is exactly what I was hoping for.

I think I have got the drift of what is going on now, thanks.
bebekbakar

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:35:58 AM

A world where technological times are extended to the point where mining waste and landfills are a thing of the past.
valen1309

Activity: 156

onion activo

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

Many say that it is a shit coin, BUT, I know not, and soon it will be worth 1 dogecoin, then I will laugh at people who did not live in the currency

sprouts i love

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
valen1309

Activity: 156

onion activo

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

please help. I have 23000k outbreaks, I checked the number, but I do not understand what I should do, helpaaaaaaa Huh Huh Huh Huh Cry

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
tittiecoin

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

Hello Sprouts Community,

I have had SPROUTS for a number of years now and since there is no use for them apart form staking I have decided to create a Sprouts Faucet like this https://bitcoin-cash.tv/ and a cool game where players can also earn referral bonuses. The game will be like this one https://cashbandit.io/ but it will be a sprouts version. I also have a wheel that I will set up for sprouts like this one over here https://wheel.bitcoin-cash.tv

Hope you like it, I will post them later today when they are ready. Feedback welcome.

This is really great news for the Sprouts community! Grin

Thank you for time and effort to help Sprouts grow.

Sprouts is getting stronger by the day!

Join the community and qualify for airdrops:
https://discord.gg/xCFAkUD

Soon the current telegram group will also launch a rain bot:
https://t.me/joinchat/GDolN0_0a9Udt_YfSt_Wuw

Sprouts also opened a new Twitter account, please follow for news about Sprouts:
https://twitter.com/sprtsofficial

Have a nice day Cheesy

I have the Sprouts game ready
https://cashbandit.io/sprouts/

HOW TO PLAY

1. Select your bet amount
2. Click Bet
3. Move down the blocks and avoid being shot.

Its as easy as 1, 2 and 3.

There's already been extensive testing by a few people and everything is working perfectly!

There is a referral system in place that pays 15% of all losing bets.

The Sprouts faucet will be live later tonight.
 If the Sprouts community would please be so kind as to donate Sprouts to the faucet or to the Devs to support running costs.

Hope you all enjoy the game, quite a lot of work has gone into setting it up for you guys.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
Altcoinhaven

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:42 AM

I am interested in using Sprouts for my dating site as a mode of payment. Wondering who I can speak to.  The dating site has been available for over 3 years.
joaocffjr

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

Has anyone managed to sync the Sprouts wallet? If so, could you help me? Here I could not. Thank you all
tittiecoin

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Has anyone managed to sync the Sprouts wallet? If so, could you help me? Here I could not. Thank you all

Be sure to update your node list and make sure the wallet is not blocked by your firewall

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: