Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
Jennyblockchain

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

Hi all,

Found out about Auxilium. After reading here and not finding my answers. A brandnew coin with cold storage interest and low supply. Think it is unique, never seen such a coin before.
Swapped my SPRTS on swap.auxilium.global.
Very fast and simple.

Sprouts is and will stay hyperinflated for a while... 😔
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

Hi all,

Found out about Auxilium. After reading here and not finding my answers. A brandnew coin with cold storage interest and low supply. Think it is unique, never seen such a coin before.
Swapped my SPRTS on swap.auxilium.global.
Very fast and simple.

Sprouts is and will stay hyperinflated for a while... 😔

nice advertisement for a scam coin

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
NonnoJaco

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

BURN 15.5Trillions of supply ffs!!!Or this coin will never revive!
DZPrince

Activity: 116
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:13:45 AM

We should consider continuing with the old sprouts classic. The new devs from japan completely screwed the coin.

At least with the hardfork I can mine 2 kinds of sprouts now, I think.

Edit: I can pay for the explorer and the exchange. Would anyone be willing to continue the old sprouts chain with me? This is serious since I can easily fork out the several hundred dollars it would cost to do it.

Let me know everyone.

Hey bastillar,

I am with you to get back Sprouts Classic.  I do prefer the rewards that were given.  Let the new Sprouts team do their burn project while we get the usual rewards.

'raising my arms to the crowd'

Cheers,

DZPrince

Sprouts Classic 2% Daily APR Interest, 730% a year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.0)
crypterg13

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

This new project is a piece of ****, they cant build a community so they go and steal anothers, horrible team, planning, and execution, I hope we see any work put out fail as the old version was far better. Your gonna take all the profit for youself? fuck you keep it how it is and let us all earn our keepings scum
NonnoJaco

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

BURN!
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:17 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 08:25:50 AM by arcmetal

We should consider continuing with the old sprouts classic. The new devs from japan completely screwed the coin.

Edit: I can pay for the explorer and the exchange. Would anyone be willing to continue the old sprouts chain with me? This is serious since I can easily fork out the several hundred dollars it would cost to do it.

Let me know everyone.

Hey bastillar,

I am with you to get back Sprouts Classic.  I do prefer the rewards that were given.  Let the new Sprouts team do their burn project while we get the usual rewards.

Cheers,

DZPrince

My sproutsjr wallet still seems to be running on the old chain, and it's still staking.  Go for it bastilar.

The windows OS won't allow both sprouts and sproutsHF to run their exe's at the same time, but you can run them just fine on separate PCs.
(window's throws up this error if you try to run sproutsjr while sproutsHF is already running:  "unable to bind to 0.0.0.0:9901 on this computer.  Sprouts is probably already running." -- maybe modifying the code a tiny bit, like changing the 9901 port number would allow both to run)
mcharland

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

Let me know everyone.

Hey bastillar,

Cheers,

DZPrince

My sproutsjr wallet still seems to be running on the old chain, and it's still staking.  Go for it bastilar.

The windows OS won't allow both sprouts and sproutsHF to run their exe's at the same time, but you can run them just fine on separate PCs.
(window's throws up this error if you try to run sproutsjr while sproutsHF is already running:  "unable to bind to 0.0.0.0:9901 on this computer.  Sprouts is probably already running." -- maybe modifying the code a tiny bit, like changing the 9901 port number would allow both to run)

I have had both running for a about 2 weeks now on a windows 10 pc with seemingly no issues.  I will say that the new sprouts isn't staking as often as they say it should though.
DZPrince

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

Let me know everyone.

Hey bastillar,

Cheers,

DZPrince

I have had both running for a about 2 weeks now on a windows 10 pc with seemingly no issues.  I will say that the new sprouts isn't staking as often as they say it should though.

Sprouts has been Hard Forked.  There is a new wallet and the old wallet both now working independently as I can still get my reward on the old wallet.  The Hard Fork is a complete disaster.  I believe coinexchange.io uses the new wallet correct me if I am wrong?  What about BTCPop?  There is only talk of trying to get the old Sprouts back but there is no action.  I know there is a new crypto currency coming out soon from a person that I am following and who is doing giveaways which I am supporting.  Is there anyone else who would still want the old Sprouts back (call it Sprouts Classic) or is Sprouts officially extinct?

Sprouts Classic 2% Daily APR Interest, 730% a year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.0)
crypterg13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:48:03 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 05:40:52 PM by crypterg13

The price has dropped significantly since the fork, you arent supporting anyone but yourself, just wait till we take our community back, the new staking rules are shit, everyone wants out, no one wants to buy this.
crypterg13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:56:31 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 05:42:03 PM by crypterg13

No one participate in this project, the developer is known for his scams and they are in to take all of your money, they dont care how much you compound or earn, they care about the money in there pockets, not the community. ow.
crypterg13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

Ditch Sprouts and go for 808 BTClockchain, made by the same original developer.
https://twitter.com/808basscoin
808bass.space

DZPrince

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:01:12 AM

Let me know everyone.

Hey bastillar,

I am with you to get back Sprouts Classic.  I do prefer the rewards that were given.  Let the new Sprouts team do their burn project while we get the usual rewards.

I have created a brand new thread to resurrect Sprouts Classic here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.new#new
Cheers,

DZPrince

My sproutsjr wallet still seems to be running on the old chain, and it's still staking.  Go for it bastilar.

(window's throws up this error if you try to run sproutsjr while sproutsHF is already running:  "unable to bind to 0.0.0.0:9901 on this computer.  Sprouts is probably already running." -- maybe modifying the code a tiny bit, like changing the 9901 port number would allow both to run)

Sprouts has been Hard Forked.  There is a new wallet and the old wallet both now working independently as I can still get my reward on the old wallet.  The Hard Fork is a complete disaster.  I believe coinexchange.io uses the new wallet correct me if I am wrong?  What about BTCPop?  There is only talk of trying to get the old Sprouts back but there is no action.  I know there is a new crypto currency coming out soon from a person that I am following and who is doing giveaways which I am supporting.  Is there anyone else who would still want the old Sprouts back (call it Sprouts Classic) or is Sprouts officially extinct?

I have created a brand new thread in resurrecting Sprouts Classic here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.new#new

SteveDice

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

So much info to read through. I've been holding few mil coins sense 2017, I've had a few stakes. Only half paid attention. I saw a big price drop on CE, bought, and sent to my wallet...AND the TXID says "Not yet redeemed" and I do NOT see the coins in my wallet (it's fully synced). Is this the FORK issue? ... The only "windows wallet" I see on main page is the one I got from 03/17, so. Any suggestion on what I do about my coins in limbo to retrieve? Thanks in advance!
DZPrince

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:19:12 AM

So much info to read through. I've been holding few mil coins sense 2017, I've had a few stakes. Only half paid attention. I saw a big price drop on CE, bought, and sent to my wallet...AND the TXID says "Not yet redeemed" and I do NOT see the coins in my wallet (it's fully synced). Is this the FORK issue? ... The only "windows wallet" I see on main page is the one I got from 03/17, so. Any suggestion on what I do about my coins in limbo to retrieve? Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Please go to the following thread below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.0

Our community is working on reviving the Sprouts Classic and putting it onto an exchange.

SteveDice

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

Hello,

Please go to the following thread below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4834706.0

Our community is working on reviving the Sprouts Classic and putting it onto an exchange.

Yes, that thread is about "sprouts classic" on an "Exchange". Cool

My question was "I sent coins to my wallet, they do not appear, whats up?" Smiley
pedlarblicecw

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

This project is creating a new wallet to collect bonuses for developers. I would love it. Wish successful project
rebecca-pratt

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:27:30 AM

Greetings dev's!
I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

this project has launched a wallet for the community. I hope this is a new moment to increase the value of this token. I see Much support is provided through this link that will motivate this team. what's the next team's plan for the promotion of this platform? are there special forums to visit.
dimitrius1983

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

I corrupted my SPRTS wallet by trying to combine too many coins.

I used Python and Pywallet to fix my issue. This is not easy and took me quite awhile to get Python set up correctly.

I won't go into a bunch of detail but essentially I did the following:
1. used Pywallet to strip out the transactions and the wallet was able to be opened
2. then exported the private key from the original wallet that now had no transactions in it
3. started a new wallet which created a new wallet.dat
4. imported my original wallet key into the new wallet
5. all my original transactions returned - it processed for a few minutes but everything returned very quickly

24 transactions total returned for a combined 2.5 billion coins.

Amazing how it works.

If anyone needs help let me know and I'll put together more detailed instructions (which might take me awhile)

Good afternoon. My friend really needs your help. I broke my wallet by too large a transaction and it does not start now. True, I have a coin of 808 coin. But it's almost the same thing. Tell me which version of the pivalet you used? If you can write a little instruction, how did you do it. I will be very grateful if you need to pay.

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/20180906_153447.1536317330.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: