Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties!  (Read 215295 times)
JasonSW

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:20:25 AM

Tried sync from scratch, gave up after 4 days; downloaded block data, but... not syncing. How is it so difficult to get syn done?? quite frustration ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oldschoolgamer

Activity: 140

your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:53:30 AM

Tried sync from scratch, gave up after 4 days; downloaded block data, but... not syncing. How is it so difficult to get syn done?? quite frustration ...

if took the time to read the whole forum youd have noticed that thats the main issue that is currently being addressed by pallas and others with the know how . right now at its current state you CANNOT sync from scratch...... you wasted your time trying but you woulda known if you read the whole forum too ;p
   Now.....  go back a page or two where pallas shared a synced chain , just put the blocks folder , peers.dat and trie.dat into the right directory over the existing one your trying to sync and you should be in business .
Id least skim read the forum and youll learn a bit about why it doesnt sync from scratch and whats being done and youll also learn its wise to backup your blockchain every now n then  Smiley

Who sells a large amount of XCN in Bter? XCN is always being sold. Total sales have exceeded the total amount of XCN. Was it attacked by 51%?

total 24 hour vol on bter this moment was actually .992 btc .... what u trying to say , u mean over a large amount of time?

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:09:01 AM

Is XCN listed on poloniex guys?

It is, but trading is suspended. We will provide them a fixed wallet and, hopefully, they will re-enable it.

anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:28:53 AM

old coinswith new announcements
delisted from poloniex

dextronomous

Activity: 428
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:57:44 AM

yes,

you are correct,
JasonSW

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:23:36 AM

if took the time to read the whole forum youd have noticed that thats the main issue that is currently being addressed by pallas and others with the know how . right now at its current state you CANNOT sync from scratch...... you wasted your time trying but you woulda known if you read the whole forum too ;p
   Now.....  go back a page or two where pallas shared a synced chain , just put the blocks folder , peers.dat and trie.dat into the right directory over the existing one your trying to sync and you should be in business .
Id least skim read the forum and youll learn a bit about why it doesnt sync from scratch and whats being done and youll also learn its wise to backup your blockchain every now n then  Smiley

I did download chain data, only 7 days left, but... for whatever reason only 1 node connected and no syncing; kept the wallet running for sometime, same results. I just switched back and continue where I left (sync from scratch), now 7weeks behind.

Where to download the linux wallet? I did compiling.
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:30:57 AM

I will provide a newer snapshot later.
Wallet sources, easily compiled on linux:

https://github.com/pallas1/Cryptonite

hashgoalPool

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:48:31 AM

Yesterday I made a withdrawal of some coins from Poloniex, it's a shame that they have removed XCN from the trade
Do you think there is any possibility that they will re-include XCN in their trade?

I will try to convince them when the fixed wallet is ready.
I already have a modified wallet that can sync from scratch flawlessly, I will test it further to be sure there are no issues, then we will release it :-)

if they ask for price to include XCN in exchange , please inform me, may be i can help with it  Wink

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:15:23 AM

Yesterday I made a withdrawal of some coins from Poloniex, it's a shame that they have removed XCN from the trade
Do you think there is any possibility that they will re-include XCN in their trade?

I already have a modified wallet that can sync from scratch flawlessly, I will test it further to be sure there are no issues, then we will release it :-)

if they ask for price to include XCN in exchange , please inform me, may be i can help with it  Wink

Thanks! :-)
And there are others who wish to help as well, so we won't have any problem rising a little amount for exchange listing ;-)

hashgoalPool

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:40:06 AM

And there are others who wish to help as well, so we won't have any problem rising a little amount for exchange listing ;-)

lets start from bittrex then?

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:42:12 AM

lets start from bittrex then?

I think I will try poloniex first, as they used to have XCN and they still have a working wallet (they just disabled trading).
Bittrex might be next.

hashgoalPool

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:49:48 AM

i am also mining pool developer, and have some good hosting resources available to setup one , if you guys need it.

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:55:53 AM

i am also mining pool developer, and have some good hosting resources available to setup one , if you guys need it.

A new pool for XCN would be great! Suprnova is working fine but Ocminer (the pool OP) wants to close it.

hashgoalPool

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:57:12 AM

A new pool for XCN would be great! Suprnova is working fine but Ocminer (the pool OP) wants to close it.

ok i setup one, i am confuse here in this algo word(cryptonite and cryptonight ). is this both same?

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

ok i setup one, i am confuse here in this algo word(cryptonite and cryptonight ). is this both same?

cryptonite is the coin name, M7 is the algo name.
cryptonight is another thing altogether ;-)

hashgoalPool

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:18:55 AM

cryptonite is the coin name, M7 is the algo name.
cryptonight is another thing altogether ;-)

well pallas, i need your help with algo , i need a source to build compiled windows dll which export function like this for pool

void M7_hash(const char* input, char* output, uint32_t len);

could you able to provide me a source or link where can i get it?

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:03:24 PM

I don't know about dlls, but you can find the m7 hash C sources starting from here:

https://github.com/pallas1/Cryptonite/blob/master/src/hashblock.h

arvin777

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:13:11 PM

Who sells a large amount of XCN in Bter? XCN is always being sold. Total sales have exceeded the total amount of XCN. Was it attacked by 51%?

total 24 hour vol on bter this moment was actually .992 btc .... what u trying to say , u mean over a large amount of time?
[/quote]

I have same question
Bter volum is 1 btc everyday to this 30 days ago and price is just 10 sat
Mean 10 million xcn everyday and 300 million xcn volume past month
So 300 million xcn sold past month in bter with 10 sat price
This amount is very high How is that possible people sell this large amunt xcn just for 10 sat?

And a question its killing me . Why xcn price in btc38 9X higher then bter
Is interesting now i writing this in btc38 we have 11.3 BTC buy wall at 70 sat and in bter someone selling xcn for 10 sat Huh

And sorry for English my English is week  Cool

XCN wallet:
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 09:24:46 PM

Is Win wallet bug fixing? where is the link to download the Win wallet!

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:31:50 PM

Is Win wallet bug fixing? where is the link to download the Win wallet!

Coming soon ;-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: