Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties!  (Read 215297 times)
~ KiD ~

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 06:38:28 AM

What is New Era Project? The liquidity still can be found for XCN in case u want to cash out. Not a hurdle at least for now. Someone has lunched fresh bots for it, with sixty hooks & sophisticated bindings for better liquidity production for the sake of all people's rupture. Although this new liquidity is still downstream from what ETH and ETC offer, this is a sound start which may help safe a nearly dead coin from further bleeding.

Where can the liquidity be found? I want to sell some coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 11:09:26 AM

It looks like XCN needs LTC or DOGE market to get some liquidity now.

... this space is not for rent ...
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 06:28:00 AM

This is actually a good suggestion, is there any of those markets available for XCN? If not, maybe some from the team can make this happen.
I don't know if there is any DOGE or LTC market for XCN out there, as I would put some buy/sell orders myself. If not I will wait the team to discuss with exchanges and open those markets.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 07:36:39 AM

This is actually a good suggestion, is there any of those markets available for XCN? If not, maybe some from the team can make this happen.
I don't know if there is any DOGE or LTC market for XCN out there, as I would put some buy/sell orders myself. If not I will wait the team to discuss with exchanges and open those markets.

Frei has got btc markets only, but Chinese exchanges do have cny markets, in fact there is a bit of volume there.

~ KiD ~

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 09:45:34 AM

Can you tell who are that exchanges? Thank you!
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 09:50:51 AM

Look a few posts back, at the beginning of the page.

~ KiD ~

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 09:55:40 AM

Look a few posts back, at the beginning of the page.

https://www.diceex.com/trade/index/market/xcn_bitcny/ website is in Chinese only? this will be a challenge.

chinaxcn

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 07:24:55 AM

pallas  and sekker

Don't go out, don't go out to meet up with friends, the family should be closed at home for more than 30 days. This virus is very powerful, don't take risks. We are the power of the country, everyone closed the house to defeat the virus

Our school has been on vacation for 3 months now, and it hasn't started yet. Be careful, you must wear a mask when you go out, you must change clothes when you enter the door, and prepare for the long

Always remember: if one person gets sick, the whole family will be infected!

Don't go out, don't go out!

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 07:45:49 AM

pallas  and sekker

Don't go out, don't go out to meet up with friends, the family should be closed at home for more than 30 days. This virus is very powerful, don't take risks. We are the power of the country, everyone closed the house to defeat the virus

Our school has been on vacation for 3 months now, and it hasn't started yet. Be careful, you must wear a mask when you go out, you must change clothes when you enter the door, and prepare for the long

Thanks for the advices. We are on country lockdown anyways.
Everyone take care and we will get out of this stronger.

sekker

Activity: 133
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 05:07:12 PM

pallas  and sekker

Thank you for your advice. we will fight this together. I feel grateful for China's help to our countries.

#Sekker
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:30:34 PM

pallas  and sekker

Thx for the advice ... but masks don't filter out viruses.. only some dirt.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 02:11:04 PM

pallas  and sekker

Thx for the advice ... but masks don't filter out viruses.. only some dirt.

It depends on the type of mask one is using.

sekker

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:06:24 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2020, 11:23:10 AM by sekker

In this situation where the volume is nil, and the price is at its lowest. I want to do a deep act of thought

At this moment i will try to talk about the XCN "minimal price".

All of us should know in cryptocurrency the prices fluctuates, but also many coins need be mined, as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Crytponite (XCN), it means, in order to do it and also do support to the network of the coins, New coins will maked on each block as reward. As a Proof of Work coin do, Cryptonite (XCN) does.

A lot of articles was wrote about Electricity efciency and costs, but is not the matter of this article, i will mention it as a "fixed cost".It also dependes each country. But if you have a free electricity i am sure you will want to sell expensive, "if expensive the better" as a miner, right?

Also Hardware cost is can not be forgotten. Each coutry also have a price difference, but it could be analize better than electricity cost. Cryptonite (XCN) is a ASIC resistance coin and for now, just for NVIDIA cards.
I will try to do a analisys of the cheaper new miner and expensive one.

1060 6GB rig (include cpu etc. Full equip)
   -If you use a normal motherboard could put about 6 gpus. Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 Mini 6GB GDDR5 (304 €)* 6 units = 1824€ plus, Power supply, motherboards, CPU, cooler etc.  It is around 2200€ as well (depend of each country) it is around 90 MH/s.

1080Ti rig
   -If you use a normal motherboard could put about 6 gpus. Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB GDDR5X* (759,4) 6 units = 4559,4€ plus, Power supply, motherboards, CPU, cooler etc.  It is around 4750€ as well (depend of each country) it is around 180 MH/s.
AND now out of there have 2080ti rigs... is even more expensive than 1080ti rigs obviusly.
In order to adjust a single XCN coin price, i will try to do a deeper look into single card (hashpower, electricity cost, aproximated reward)
i will chose 1060 6GB in order to do a minimal ideal price:
304€ each card.
90W electricty cost each card.( in my country electricity cost is 0,12€ KW/h
Other hardware, Needed almost to get a single card as well. 350€ aprox.
Internet conexion is about 35€ depend of companies and country. In my country is about 48€
and if you want to count whole costs also a Place where put your miner. House, local. Office, enterprise, etc. I will choose the cheaper one in order to do the Mininmal ideal price."HOUSE". And atleast you have in your own one. It must be atleast rented. It depends each city and country. But thinking in chepest one. I will choose one about 350€.

then just for a single card. The neededs are huge. 954€ as initial investment and 407€ if you count the rent plus electricity bill (just counting aproximately only expense of mining) and internet cost.
And we should be know if you choose e.g a single 1080ti the initial investment reach. Right?
Then, each miner know exist a ROI and fixed costs as, electricity costs and internet costs and rent.
All miners have not the same situation and it is subjective. But i am trying to look into a minimal invest since 0 help.

A single miner with a single card. Have a initial invest about 954€ aprox. And 407€  mothly.
You can see his numbers on:
https://whattomine.com/coins/184-xcn-m7?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=15.0&br_enabled=true&br=180&p=90.0&fee=0.0&er_enabled=true&er=0.00000011&cost=0.12&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

32 000 XCN month at current ( 11 sat)  price is: $12.91  costs is not included. It represent a lot losses at this moment for each miner. [NOTE: current price is about 1 sat, pelase do the changes to understand it better]

It will be higher if you take in count others cards.etc. [It Depends of diffuclty]

nvestors and Traders:

Each market is always fierce and cruel, to this oppportunity of deep look i will choose the worst situation possible for users of  Cryptonite (XCN) who was bought on summuer of 2017.
about 2000 sat.
It is so simple. Current price is about 12 -11 sat... the tragedy is alteast clear.

To these type of user, they couldn´t trade and and re bought on other prices. Because china anti law and deslistng. Then they are obviusly holders. It represent ateleast the 50% of the market.
The trend and normal practice on crypto is follw the trend and try to ake profit. But this users no matter how yo are seeing. They have losses.

Conclusion

In order to orientate each user being trader, investor or miner. I will try to find a ideal minimal price... taking costs on real things as i mentioned before.

For a miner with a single card. In order to cover his expenses. Atleast should be 13,56€ month. Dont taking in count his initial investment. Just covering his mothly costs. If a single day these miner earn 1000+ XCN at current price is a 0,43$ about 1200 satoshis of BTC. For him the price per coin must be atleast 0,565€ /hour to cover his monthly cost. Per hour this miner earn 45.56  XCN. Then trying to find his ideal price should be 0,0124012291483758€ per XCN.
This price do not represent profits. You must think it is just his monthly costs covers. No ROI and no profits.
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:14:39 AM

32 000 XCN month at current ( 11 sat)  price is: $12.91  costs is not included. It represent a lot losses at this moment for each miner.
It will be higher if you take in count others cards.etc. [It Depends of diffuclty]

nvestors and Traders:

Each market is always fierce and cruel, to this oppportunity of deep look i will choose the worst situation possible for users of  Cryptonite (XCN) who was bought on summuer of 2017.
about 2000 sat.
It is so simple. Current price is about 12 -11 sat... the tragedy is alteast clear.

I didn't bought at 2000 sats, but around 100. Anyway where did you came out that numbers?
Where can you sell XCN for 11-12 sats ?
You can't even sell for 1 sats, since there are no buy orders.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:41:25 AM

Sekker, your numbers seem pretty strange, to be honest.

First, as othell_rogue  told, the price of XCN is not 11-12sat, but less than 1 sat now.
Second, the most miners who mine second-rate crypto (coins with low hashrate and low difficulty), are home miners, who use their personal cards and mine during PC idle time. Their initial investment is ZERO, because they initially bought their PC just for personal use and gaming, so mining for them is just an added bonus. The ongoing costs are purely electricity (because there is no renting needed for a single home PC, no any other cost). Many of the "miners" are kids mining with "free" power (electricity paid by parents).

All your calculations might be correct for Ethereum or ZCash, but they are absolutely inappropriate for XCN.

I know one thing - if coins are sold by miners for 1 sat, it means the mining cost is less than 1 sat.

And last, but not the least - no coin can survive for long without any development, or at least some cheerleading.

sekker

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 11:18:25 AM

yeah that article was older version. you can do the same elaboration with 1 sat.

#sekker
sekker

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 11:21:49 AM

First, as othell_rogue  told, the price of XCN is not 11-12sat, but less than 1 sat now.
Second, the most miners who mine second-rate crypto (coins with low hashrate and low difficulty), are home miners, who use their personal cards and mine during PC idle time. Their initial investment is ZERO, because they initially bought their PC just for personal use and gaming, so mining for them is just an added bonus. The ongoing costs are purely electricity (because there is no renting needed for a single home PC, no any other cost). Many of the "miners" are kids mining with "free" power (electricity paid by parents).

All your calculations might be correct for Ethereum or ZCash, but they are absolutely inappropriate for XCN.

I know one thing - if coins are sold by miners for 1 sat, it means the mining cost is less than 1 sat.

And last, but not the least - no coin can survive for long without any development, or at least some cheerleading.

absolutelly wrong. even if you bought a PC for personal usage. it still having a Cost. and i meant all of this to cover expenses of miners. If you count with Free electricity and Free intial cost. then even better. but you can not say XCN miners are another thing than eth or Zcash. because you should think then what about a guy with those 10GH/s. it is also for personal usage?

#sekker
sekker

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 11:26:49 AM

I dont know if when you started the price was 2000 sat or 3000sat or 1sat. just saying it because who bougth at 3000sat. had a total mess. And current sell orders at 1 sat still having no sense to nobody. atleast if you want to take alive XCN.

if not... then just still doing this.

#sekker
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 04:49:59 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2020, 06:11:51 PM by drays

absolutelly wrong. even if you bought a PC for personal usage. it still having a Cost. and i meant all of this to cover expenses of miners. If you count with Free electricity and Free intial cost. then even better. but you can not say XCN miners are another thing than eth or Zcash. because you should think then what about a guy with those 10GH/s. it is also for personal usage?

#sekker

Not sure I understand your point.

Facts show its your calculations that are 'absolutely wrong'. People are selling at 1 sat. And based on some observations (sell wall growing gradually) at least some of the sellers are miners. If your calculations were correct, those people would have been selling for loss. Do you really think miners are idiots, they do not understand what they are doing, and after seeing your calculations they will have the 'eureka' moment and stop selling for 1 sat?

You say "And current sell orders at 1 sat still having no sense to nobody.". I say - "if something seems unexplainable to you, but happens anyway, that means your assumptions are unrealistic or calculations are wrong".

I was buying at 1-4 sat, but lately stopped doing that, just because I see little sense in doing it.

I want XCN to survive, but just I am trying to be realistic.
Again, in crypto, no development == no future. Simple as that.

chinaxcn

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:41:59 AM

The current state of xcn is equal to the death state of the ICU, but there is no extubation.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: