Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin provide income on line?  (Read 34806 times)
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:59:30 AM

To earn a living with bitcoin I think a signature campaign is not enough, and it would mean that you are willing to live a life with financial limitations. You should be much more ambitious because actually there is a life of abundance in the altcoin economy, although working in a normal job is not necessarily a bad option if you are not so greedy.
Having both is good, investing while you are working will give you a lesser risk, at least you have something
that will come consistently if anything bad happen to your investment.
I also invest in altcoin and I'm seeing a good future on my investment.
Altcoins are good investment also because they are all rising just like bitcoin so there is a lot of chance in altcoin in my opinion. We will make ethereum for example, its price was just around $2 when i saw it and i doubt to it because it was just an altcoin and i think that they are all gonna fall after a few months but i was wrong and now it is more than $100 and that is a very regretful moment for and that is why i believe that having bitcoin and altcoin is the best type of investment.

Not all altcoin triumphs some of them just vanished and others are scam. Altcoin prices are unpredictable and a lot of factors can affect their prices we must be a lot more cautious.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:40:02 AM

There are several online jobs and freelancing that pays in Bitcoin and so Bitcoin has indeed established itself as the beacon of online income and I have no doubt the numbers will go up in the near future and many more organizations will seek professionals online for major jobs to be done for them remotely and pay with Bitcoin.

Exactly that's a good future of bitcoin and those different private company's will now accepting bitcoin as their mode of payment, such as employee salaries and even services online. The online income that's being provided by bitcoin to us can be a sustainable income for everybody, spending it just like a normal fiat currency cash; and much better of fast transactions from blockchain network. Because of that reasons people were now willing to adopt this currency, due to it's profitable ability to make it as a savings that will gain good profit in sooner time if you save bitcoin.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:14:14 AM

To earn a living with bitcoin I think a signature campaign is not enough, and it would mean that you are willing to live a life with financial limitations. You should be much more ambitious because actually there is a life of abundance in the altcoin economy, although working in a normal job is not necessarily a bad option if you are not so greedy.
Having both is good, investing while you are working will give you a lesser risk, at least you have something
that will come consistently if anything bad happen to your investment.
I also invest in altcoin and I'm seeing a good future on my investment.
Altcoins are good investment also because they are all rising just like bitcoin so there is a lot of chance in altcoin in my opinion. We will make ethereum for example, its price was just around $2 when i saw it and i doubt to it because it was just an altcoin and i think that they are all gonna fall after a few months but i was wrong and now it is more than $100 and that is a very regretful moment for and that is why i believe that having bitcoin and altcoin is the best type of investment.

Not all altcoin triumphs some of them just vanished and others are scam. Altcoin prices are unpredictable and a lot of factors can affect their prices we must be a lot more cautious.

indeed. there have been several victims of these altcoin scams and unfortunately I was one of them. though it wouldn't hurt if you research first before depositing and buying altcoins. there are several threads about them and also try to trade on platforms that are proven to be safe and reliable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kpcian

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:17:44 AM

Definitely it's providing...
A lot of people around me, along with me is earning money from Bitcoin, like many online outsourcing sites Bitcoin is also playing a good role to offer different types of working facilities, such as investment, trading and marketing job. So those are very good features for earning money staying at home.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:41:21 AM

Definitely it's providing...
A lot of people around me, along with me is earning money from Bitcoin, like many online outsourcing sites Bitcoin is also playing a good role to offer different types of working facilities, such as investment, trading and marketing job. So those are very good features for earning money staying at home.

Yeah bitcoin is providing us good income online and if you love to spend more time online then it can bring very good results for you and then it will depend on your skills to earn more amount of bitcoins and bitcoin is a blessing for those who are struggling with their jobs or even those who are unemployed as bitcoin provides them best opportunities to earn money which can take care of their living in the best possible ways.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:39:41 PM

I couldn't agree more with the OP , there are a lot you can do online now and get paid in Bitcoin. It's just that simple, from freelancing, gambling , trading etc.
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Most of the bitcoin users are making good online income from bitcoins by participating in signature campaign, trading, gambling and by offering services and in bitcoins the sky is the limit of your earnings and it will purely depend on your skills and your dedication towards your work and if you spend regular time online behind bitcoins then you can expect a great income from it.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:19:25 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

Yes bitcoin provide income online.
Many in the bitcoin community used it as a stable source of income and it provide to them a wealthy living.
Every transaction in bitcoin provide cryptocurrency that exchange in local money.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 12:50:45 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
Bitcoin provides good alternate source of income. There are several Bitcoin-only generating jobs like signature campaigns here, faucets, etc. Along with this, one can also make some good amount in btc through skill works like web designing and developing. Bitcoin is simply the currency so the best way to earn it is to demand the payment in Bitcoin!!
A lot of opportunities are still waiting with the use of bitcoin. As per now, many sites are offering online job with bitcoin as their mode of payment just like here in forum. Yes! It really provides income online and to be honest it has been a big help in my life and in many persons.
I just think if this will be better if I call it the side income. but you're right in this time a lot of the online job was appearing caused by bitcoin. more people get realize if the bitcoin can become an opportunity for them.
Bitcoin is being known and used by many people nowadays and i believe that someday it will be useful to each of us not just through online ways but also by encashment of it. But I can think I will consider calling bitcoin as an extra income. Ofcourse it is much better of having a stable job and will be considering earnings here in bitcoin as an extran.
kpcian

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:51:44 PM

There are many online jobs that offers bitcoin as its form of payment to your job. A good example would be signature campaign, before the income here was not that good but after many price hike on the value of bitcoin the daily income on my signature campaigns also grew. Today my earnings from signature campaign would reach 9,000 pesos monthly and that is very helpful to me and my family.

Signature campaign can give you a decent income but it is not sustainable since most and come and go. I think the better way is trading if you can learn trading develop your own strategy and stick to it, you should be successful.
I agree with you,
 signature campaign is a great way for earning potential income which is sufficient for anyone, but if you have enough money then you can start trading with bitcoin,  which brings huge amount of profit. Trading needs to take some risk.
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

Yes bitcoin now is the latest online provides income.Even the youth can go working as a bitcoiner, for me this is one of the best online job now.You can earn a million as you go seeking how to win the high price of bitcoins now.Everyone is in panic how to have more bitcoin because of price increasing.Includes that this is the best income for today.Easy job,easy earning and most of all easy money.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:05:29 PM

Yes bitcoin now is the latest online provides income.Even the youth can go working as a bitcoiner, for me this is one of the best online job now.You can earn a million as you go seeking how to win the high price of bitcoins now.Everyone is in panic how to have more bitcoin because of price increasing.Includes that this is the best income for today.Easy job,easy earning and most of all easy money.
I don't think that there is such a word like Bitcoiner and I can't even consider it as some kind of Job/Work. Also it can provide you income but the question is can you do the right thing to have that kind of income? What you earn online is like freelancing because you are not really employed by anyone you are just earning something temporarily, what I mean about that is for example I am part of a campaign, some campaigns won't last long because majority of them is just for a promotion of their ICOs.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
ProzCoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:24:00 PM

yeah, Signature campaign is not a real job and I do not believe that it will last longer. In the future, there will be no signature campaign anymore and people will become "online unemployed"

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:56:59 PM

This is the right way to get additional income, because the price of the bitcoin itself can not be predicted as my income as a factory worker
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:12:58 PM

With current bitcoin price I can earn extra income and I think it can meet needs of everyday life, although I have to do various online activities to earn that income, but I am proud of effort and results that I get from various activities of activity in Bitcoin
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

Depends on the cost of living in your country.  In some countries people would be extremely happy living on $70-80 a week for basically doing nothing.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:51:30 AM

With current bitcoin price I can earn extra income and I think it can meet needs of everyday life, although I have to do various online activities to earn that income, but I am proud of effort and results that I get from various activities of activity in Bitcoin
That is the power of bitcoin and also the main reason why the people are loving bitcoin because they want more money aside from their salary and they can get sideline or part time job with bitcoin with a higher possibility of earning and if you are a good bitcoin user or so then you can earn even triple of your salary because a lot of opportunities are already spread in the internet using bitcoin.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:51:35 AM

That is the power of bitcoin and also the main reason why the people are loving bitcoin because they want more money aside from their salary and they can get sideline or part time job with bitcoin with a higher possibility of earning and if you are a good bitcoin user or so then you can earn even triple of your salary because a lot of opportunities are already spread in the internet using bitcoin.
You just have to be resourceful so you would know where to find these opportunities to earn bitcoin online. There are so many services that you can offer in exchange for bitcoin, or just buy and sell stuff, or simply join a signature campaign. I have been happy with my extra income over the past year and I save a small portion of it as my investment for the future.
radamiel

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:14:52 AM

of course, bitcoin truly gave me a pay on line and it can maintain me on my day by day money related need. I can consider it as an online employment that can give me confirmation to bolster my living respectively with my family and really bitcoin can be trusted and I can depend it all the time uniquely on those circumstances that I am having deficiency of spending plan. Having this chance of online occupation is an essential commitment, and it needs enough time to deal with your exercises the entire day.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:56:34 AM

I won't say that it provides direct income as compared to that of fiat but yes since bitcoin is new stuff, it gives us lot more opportunities to work online than fiat. Accessibility, control & anonymity up to a certain point are the main reasons that Bitcoin gives more returns than the traditional ways. I believe that these opportunities will increase day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: