Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin provide income on line?  (Read 34803 times)
Zigsss

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:27:25 AM

A lot of people around me, along with me are earning money from Bitcoin, like many online outsourcing sites Bitcoin is also playing a good role to offer different types of working facilities, such as investment, trading and marketing job. So those are very good features for earning money by staying at home.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:48:31 AM

Absolutely true, i think bitcoin does and can provide additional or extra income online so long as you are willing to dedicate time to it.  I think that in the short term, Whales/holders of many btc are the ones quick to make a profit due to trading so i'm not certain its a reliable source of main income however, long term wise it certainly can do even if you don't have lots of bitcoin.  There is the increasing of bitcoin, income from signature campaigns, trading, tokens, bounty, airdrops etc. I think if one is willing to put it the hard work then surely there is money to be made by everyone.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:12:22 AM

The presence of bitcoin brings a positive impact for everyone, now they can earn extra when online, many choices we can do for example faucet claims, join PTC program, trading to invest cloud mining.

Yes there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin just like how you earn fiat if you just work hard to find it. In this forum perhaps, you can earn money just by searching the forum in the services section and in the altcoin section for bounties. If you also have a skill and someone wanted like you in the forum then you can communicate with that person and offer him your services. Bitcoin has been a big help for people especially those that need extra income and some even considered it as main source of income since they are earning more from bitcoin than their actual job offline.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:51:34 PM

as far as I know now many online job offerings that work only at home and not just bitcoin only offered but still many others.
but if bitcoin is an online business that offers substantial income compared to other online business, but there are still many people who are not familiar with bitcoin.

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:03:39 PM

There are many sites to earn bitcoins by competing surveys, offers and many things but look for trusted sites which actually pays to their users other are scam so be careful.
Actually, there are some way to earn bitcoin and having bitcoin can help us to gain much income. Furthermore,  you can really earn money from bitcoin and we all know that it is very effective. You should used bitcoin because it can really help you to make income and it can help you to become rich.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

There are many sites to earn bitcoins by competing surveys, offers and many things but look for trusted sites which actually pays to their users other are scam so be careful.
Actually, there are some way to earn bitcoin and having bitcoin can help us to gain much income. Furthermore,  you can really earn money from bitcoin and we all know that it is very effective. You should used bitcoin because it can really help you to make income and it can help you to become rich.

Bitcoin is an additional source of income for majority of people and if your income in bitcoin is limited then it will be very hard for you to become only rich with it but if you keep on earning good amount and save without spending it and if price reaches to the moon in future then it can make you rich for sure.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:21:37 PM

Yes surely Bitcoin provide us another extra income online. The most bitcoiners around the world keep using and trading bitcoin, and working for it online because it is generating an income for them for sure. With Bitcoin you can earning online in many ways, it is also easy to use, safe and having low fees of transactions. Also its growing price motivate more people to use it
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:37:18 PM

Yes thats true, and if you are looking for bigger amount tahn answering surveys I think it will be a great idea if you join your account into signature campaigns , it will provide you enough money if you have something to buy and spen, but patience is needed so you can be able to become fruitful and determination as well as the qualitypost are the keys to success in campaigns but some are liar they dont give what a user deserve.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

Yes surely Bitcoin provide us another extra income online. The most bitcoiners around the world keep using and trading bitcoin, and working for it online because it is generating an income for them for sure. With Bitcoin you can earning online in many ways, it is also easy to use, safe and having low fees of transactions. Also its growing price motivate more people to use it

Yeah trading bitcoin like peer to peer transactions is a good strategies that other investors benefited from the earning they had from bitcoin. Also with another crypto currencies, many investors also gain good income from selling another coins just to earn much more bitcoin in order to boost their income and grow their holding investments.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

Yeah trading bitcoin like peer to peer transactions is a good strategies that other investors benefited from the earning they had from bitcoin. Also with another crypto currencies, many investors also gain good income from selling another coins just to earn much more bitcoin in order to boost their income and grow their holding investments.

Trading can be profitable activity if trader is able to follow given rules:Money management,proven strategies,cutting loses vice versa.For example:You feel greedy when your positon is in green  and gonna to take profit before price hit a resistance level.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:38:40 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
you can still earn extra revenue in bitcoin even if you are still working in the factory, you just need to take the time to see and pay attention to the opportunity on bitcoin bounty project on the forum.
Lots of bounty project programs that you can choose and do in your spare time, and you will be able to generate a pretty good income.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:57:45 PM

Trading can be profitable activity if trader is able to follow given rules:Money management,proven strategies,cutting loses vice versa.For example:You feel greedy when your positon is in green  and gonna to take profit before price hit a resistance level.

That is mandatory and a must thing to do.

Can't imagine a person will enter trading activity without those mandatory things to do. For some, it's difficult to follow all the given guidelines but it's fine to made a mistake during early phase. It will be automatically learned on the way. But in order to follow it properly, we must be serious in pursuing our goals to be a succesful trader someday.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:04:40 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

There are many online jobs that offer bitcoin for payment, and bitcoin opened a lot of opportunities to provide income for those who work online. A lot of people quit their job because they earn more when through bitcoin compared to working for eight hours. I also have a job, but I must admit working online pays higher than my salary.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:39:30 AM

You know there a lot of work online that pay bitcoins and many got it. There are also business online that use bitcoins as their term of investments like trading different types of coins against bitcoin, you can earn a lot on this if you know how to trade correctly.
And even if you are not able to get bitcoins you can get an online job that pay on fiat, since fiat is more popular than bitcoin, there are a lot more of those jobs around and then you can use that money to buy bitcoin if you want or altcoins or whatever you want with it.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:46:53 AM

There's a lot of job thatcan get through online and bitcoin is one of them. Bitcoin has a lot of oppurtunity in every people. There's a lot of ways to earn in  bitcoin like investing, trading, joining in such campaign and many more. You just need to explore to discover a lot. Be patience and time will come for you to earn more.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:01:52 AM

There's a lot of job thatcan get through online and bitcoin is one of them. Bitcoin has a lot of oppurtunity in every people. There's a lot of ways to earn in  bitcoin like investing, trading, joining in such campaign and many more. You just need to explore to discover a lot. Be patience and time will come for you to earn more.
You cannot do that all because you have limited time, just focus on what you want to achieve and do things that will help you to success.
Trading for me is the best way of making money, it does need a lot of time but the earning is unlimited.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

You cannot do that all because you have limited time, just focus on what you want to achieve and do things that will help you to success.
Trading for me is the best way of making money, it does need a lot of time but the earning is unlimited.
I agree to that. Trading is the best way of making money right now because there is a lot of altcoins that you can trade in the market where you can make money and it will not cost you a lot of time because you can just buy some altcoins and put it on a swing trade and not a day trading so you can have a lesser risk type of trading.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:02:11 AM

That is mandatory and a must thing to do.

Can't imagine a person will enter trading activity without those mandatory things to do. For some, it's difficult to follow all the given guidelines but it's fine to made a mistake during early phase. It will be automatically learned on the way. But in order to follow it properly, we must be serious in pursuing our goals to be a succesful trader someday.
But yet a lot of people are just getting involved hoping to make profits without applying these mandatory things. Because if there weren't nobody would by on all time highs.
Khristian

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:12:23 AM

i think bitcoin helf us to earn money easy to earn bitcoin you need to work. thank you bitcoin to help need my family finances so i teach my friend to earn money
T-Gee05

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:16:12 AM

Most people who have office work do this as a sideline or just extra job at the same time as their day job. Since most office workstations are already online, they just have to post a while when not so busy at the office to maximize their time.

Others use their PC from work which they do not turn off and mine a little from there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: