Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13644 times)
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

maybe because they believe in long term investment and not short and they also believe in btc. if i have my way i will in btc too because i believe that it is the future .

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

Actually in most cases it also is the reason of purchase of bitcoin - investment with a possibility of growth. Well and of course with "buy-sell" cases.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

No doubt today bitcoin is the best profitable investment  platform in the world.3-4 year ago many people think bitcoin is the temporary investment platform but which people think bitcoin will be one of the most profitable platform they are gainer.today whole world see that bitcoin still most profitable platform in the world so many people start belive in bitcoin.so people are still buying BTC.
manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

In a hundred years time people will still buy it. Why people still buy gold?
Mashadarty1

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:03:01 PM

I think that people are still buying BTC because it is still most popular cryptocurrency and they just don't know anything else. But i really don't know why people who know a lot about cryptocurrencies are still buying it

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

People buy bitcoins as there is good potential for the bitcoins in the crypto market to increase its prices due to the demand and supply of bitcoins in the crypto world, every day new users are entering the bitcoin community making it more demand which ultimately causes in the rise in price of bitcoins. Early investors of bitcoins are millionaires of today making bitcoins a investment asset which can alter the lives of the users and improve the economic and financial conditions of the world. Good experts and investors of bitcoins are saying that the prices could reach $ 30000 USD soon.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.

That's right. That's the good thing about this market. You can use cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin to be specific, in so many ways that many people get enticed to try their hands on it. Also, seeing how its value is continuing to rise, then it's not even a surprise that many would try to take advantage of it, especially now that it's rising up in value again closing the gap on the 10k mark. The profit people can get from investing in it is the best reason why people still buy it.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

In some cases it could be a willing to have fast money and profit, most cases this ends with a big loss and dissapointment!
that is the art of investment, there is a profit and there is also a loss.
indeed most people expect to earn a lot of profit when they buy Bitcoin, but there are also buyers who do understand trading and know that Bitcoin is very profitable...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PETMALU11

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:19:37 AM

Because this is the art of investment, Sometimes you need to sacrifice if the putoject that you'll join is Good. and there is a loss and the sometimes there is also a profit, People buy some btc because there is a good future and potential when the market is high the more btc you have the more earn you have.
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:52:05 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

I think the bitcoin is the future crypto currency, No reason for people to refuse it. it is more profitable than fiat. so, it will be needed in the future.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:51:32 AM

Why because everyone wants to earn and to be rich using bitcoin , buy bitcoin to trade some altcoins. And if you research about the important of this coin , i think as you would also like to have a bitcoin. Dont focus the news just focus the important of having this. You must keep in your mind all the things before entering must be studied first.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

People keep buying on bitcoin because it already have a proven track record on providing benefits to all people who invested in the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin, a decentralized form of virtual currency has already helped thousands of people in their investments by holding or trading it. Bitcoin demand is still on the rise and many new investors are willing to put their money on the leading cryptocurrency in anticipation for the coming price surges. Furthermore, many investors has firm belief on bitcoin's ability to survive any price crashes and other factors that affects the cryptocurrency just like what happen in recent years when it suffer a serious price fall but managed to bounce back later.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

I think that people are still buying BTC because it is still most popular cryptocurrency and they just don't know anything else. But i really don't know why people who know a lot about cryptocurrencies are still buying it
not just a reason because of the popular bitcoin. because now this bitcoin itself is very good in terms of investment is very good. daily transactions if the future supports it can use bitcoin
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

OP: you are forgetting: it's fun. there's a lot of people that love the idea of an internet currency. it's very fun. that alone makes it worth something. it's rare. people still seek old baseball cards. etc, etc, think outside the box!

People nowadays relay on bitcoin, because of this many people have no work, investing on something they didn't really understand. But if bitcoin gives them money then thats why they are still buying btc aside from its value.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

We must be very much ready to defend and promote Bitcoin in all Ramification. I don't think it is a good idea for us coming up with negative ideas about Bitcoin where ignorant people shall still be holding on with respect to our mother coin. I believed so many people are still buying BTC not just for the profit sake alone, but for the love they have for it and for the feelings of being among holders of the said beautiful and new innovative on line currency store of value.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

Bitcoin is considered a valuable currency for investors, in which Bitcoin is currently the most widely viewed currency on the market. This money gives investors the fluctuations, but still many people believe and continue to invest in this virtual currency.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

People still buying Bitcoin because the price is still low and that is the best time to buy and then just hold until the price rise up again and earn extra income. Also, people believe that Bitcoin might change their lives into better and I know thatvis possible to attain.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:41:02 AM

People still buying Bitcoin because the price is still low and that is the best time to buy and then just hold until the price rise up again and earn extra income. Also, people believe that Bitcoin might change their lives into better and I know thatvis possible to attain.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

The profit that BTC brings to people is too high. Only in the short term can you earn huge profits if you know how to do business and anticipate the market trend. So the Crypto market has attracted quite a few people.
filipeandre

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

I think most buy BTC because they believe they will lambo in 1 month...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: