Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13644 times)
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:50:04 AM

you cant see the positive of bitcoin, but the other person believe in bitcoin. they are believe bitcoin will give you much profit. they believe in one day bitcoin will have good price, the price is more higher than when we buy it before.
bitcoin is useless for the first time it release. but now bitcoin is useful. bitcoin is digital asset, the cool way to repair your economy, or your life.

I think people still buying of bitcoin because of the good high price and people trust bitcoin because many investors become rich and i think also bitcoin is very safe to earn a money and very safe also to transact so that i think people still buying bitcoin.bitcoin is moving prices some times low so that people buy in a low price and hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:34:57 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 08:18:40 AM by chibimanau

I think you do not understand all the great value of Bitcoin, People still buy it because they understand its value, and the benefits it brings are enormous in the future. I see the investment value of Bitcoin is huge, you should find out more about it right on this forum.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

People are still buying bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is still popular this decade , and the bitcoin they buy or invest can gain profits in the future , if they invest now, so this people believe and trust bitcoin and cryptocurrency, that is why they are still buying.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:08:38 AM

Because those who buy bitcoin believe that there will be an increase in bitcoin in the future. So they buy it now and do not want to miss a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin. Because waiting will not produce anything. They prefer to buy bitcoin slowly. Are you willing to miss out on a good opportunity right now for a better future.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

People are still buying bitcoin simple of profit, as bitcoin is a profitable cryptocurrency. Believe that bitcoin value may grow huge this year. They believe's on it's platform that aside we can earn we can use bitcoin for our personal use.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:30:51 AM

Because those who buy bitcoin believe that there will be an increase in bitcoin in the future. So they buy it now and do not want to miss a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin. Because waiting will not produce anything. They prefer to buy bitcoin slowly. Are you willing to miss out on a good opportunity right now for a better future.
the average is indeed the reason everyone buys bitcoin is for investment. not a bit too for trading. but it's actually pretty good because it supports support for bitcoin.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
cause we all know that bitcoin is the most decentralized cryptocurrency in the world although it comes from deepweb its legal in other country like ours. Philippines. here in philipines bitcoin is legal. that why bitcoin is till buying of people. we should read and study about bitcoin so we can understand why people still buying bitcoin afterall. many people said that bitcoin will died soon but look at now bitcoin still striving and its good. maybe bitcoin will pump again
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:39:50 AM

Well many people are still buying BTC its because they still believe on it.Maybe the value for now drop down but its a good opportunity for them to be able to bought it at a cheaper price and will just for its value to rise again to earn big profit.
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:43:46 AM

People are still buying because they believe in bitcoin.Although bitcoin price has drop a bit now but it doesn't mean that it loses its value.Instead it's the best time to buy now to gain more profits bacause I believe that its price wil rise up soon.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

People are still buying Bitcoin because they still believe in Bitcoin. They still believe that Bitcoin is still worthy of being used as an investment asset and the price can still be very high. They also still believe in advanced technology. I am sure from year to year enthusiasts Bitcoin more and more. So the price of Bitcoin will continue high.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

Presently bitcoin has already decreased and people are buy more now because it can increase at any time
crptomoon1001

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:04:28 AM

People aren't investing in bitcoin because it's currency of the future – they're simply following what everyone else is doing, just like we evolved to do

normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:22:03 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Because people still believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is still the strongest so bitcoin can still provide income, and that's why people are still buying bitcoin.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:32:35 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Of course, I personally have got alot profits from bitcoin in last year. I am still buying bitcoin, when the price low. The bitcoin is the future crypto currency, so I believe it will be needed for along years.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:35:48 AM

People still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin gives good profits once investor have patience. Buying and holding bitcoin are good to get an income once bitcoin price goes up.

Very true, this is the most practical and reasonable reason that people will continue to buy Bitcoin is to have a sure profit. Bitcoin already build a deep foundation of trust among the people that even Bitcoin has no product to promote but still people will buy this coin for investment unlike Altcoins in which it need their product to be advertise and to be promoted  to gain the people trust and to attract more investments.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:46:42 AM

I think you do not understand all the great value of Bitcoin, People still buy it because they understand its value, and the benefits it brings are enormous in the future. You should find out more about it right on this forum.
Anyhow for the people who are haven't approached or are closer to bitcoin.. they will still feel doubt and fear for the certain things but over time.. I'm sure will be more people knows bitcoin and will be more see clearly and closer on bitcoin over all the advantages and benefits, because anyhow.. I think bitcoin is something related to the future and will be more desirable.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

for us bitcoin our easy way to get a good profit, because for us invest in bitcoin is also a good investment in the long term, because bitcoin prices always go up every day.
Yeah we are still buying this bitcoin because we truly believe that this technology will give us hope that we can be rich thru our bitcoin investment. Although it's a risky but we must find the best strategy to get our profits.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:12:51 AM

Presently bitcoin has already decreased and people are buy more now because it can increase at any time

Yes off course people want bitcoin because they trust bitcoin very much.
Even it is full of pumps and dumps it is still the best coin ever.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

because people want to invest in bitcoin. by way of buying bitcoin they will get a lot of benefits and also they can do trade for other ways
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

The main reason people buy bitcoin certainly because buying bitcoin is something that can make a success and rich, I also do so, when December prices continue to skyrocket I'm optimistic that the price in 2018 will also skyrocket, but unfortunately this has not happened so I have to be patient wait.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: