Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:31:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

People are still buying bitcoins because many of them think bitcoin is very safe and they can get a profit. Grin

Yeah thats true,  and one of the reason why people still buying bitcoin becuase when bitcoin will raise again they have gain big profit,  when it buy in the lower price,  they know bscuase when ber months will come bitcoin start to recover and much higher value than the last high price.  Thats why im srill buying more bitcoin and hodl it. 
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

Because still, they are believing the Bitcoin, as people have already seen the price of the Bitcoin reached ATH 19500$ in the previous year. Now the price of Bitcoin goes down below 6500$ and this makes them convince for buying the Bitcoin because there is huge chance to increase the price of Bitcoin.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:26:41 AM

Many still believe on bitcoin thats why they keep investing on it..  Its indeed profitable specially when you know the perfect time to buy, its not about how much you buy it but when to buy it..  Bitcoin still best choice for others to invest than any other alts around..

Of course, and volatility in market is an opportunity to make money. Most traders  are taking advantage of this and they make huge profits. Timing is essential, and patience yields a good gain. Bitcoin is still the best option right  now no matter what, since its the pioneer cryptocurrency and supports is still there.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

Because of one thing "they want to make profit". They want to earn as much as other bitcoiners in crypto world. Many have earned in crypto, they want to be one of them who earned thousand of bucks just in front of computer or mobile phone.
Not sure about many investments in the previous market that is why the value of Bitcoin reduced further. We can not say about the future price because we were expecting good increase in these days but the value today saddened me a lot that what is happening with the market. However it is very easy for people to invest in low market so hope that this low market will record investments soon.
NotAtOld

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

because bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are still one of the most profitable items in the world. check the prices of 2017 and 2018. you will see the profits of investors and holders. there is no such an alternative investing that gives that much returns.
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

bitcoin is next generation world i think good to time to bun place.next reach is 9500$ ,good profit to holders
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

People still buying bitcoin because everybody's hoping for the favor to come..That bitcoin will reach the expecting price surprising for $100000 this year. I believe in bitcoin that will bring me to the highest promotion in my life to live in a prosperous world.
buyukwoody

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

Every people's investment preferences are different. Some people but shares or choose cash, others make investment on bitcoin. I admit, bitcoin price is falling down. Everyone thinks its price and value will increase again. So, they want to take their share form it.
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

Hello guys,
I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
For me this questions are becoming more and more relevant daily, as we see bitcoin price falling, list question became more sharp day by day, why people are still buying BTC?
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

It's because they still hoping that one day bitcoin will recover again its price and goes back to its normal track. Bitcoin in the other hand can change someone's life by giving you a lot of money that you can't earn by just doing stable job. So it attracts more people to invest to them because people see many good advantage of Bitcoin than any regular job.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

The price of bitcoin is falling and its a great opportunity for the investors who wants to make good money from it in long term as we have seen that bitcoin has achieved the price of $20k in last year so people have high hopes and positive feeling that it will achieve that price once again in near future and for the same reason people are not hesitating in investing in bitcoins at a moment.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I think they continue buying BTC because the make it as long investment, buy in a low price for now and sell in the future into a higher price.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

Because people still believe that bitcoin has a good future and bitcoin still the best investment. Although now the price is go down but in 2 years later the price will go very high. And now the best time to buy many bitcoin so that we can get much profit when the price is high.

Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

It's because bitcoin help us. Bitcoin can give us a better life by giving a lot of money that you can't earn in some company. People are still buying bitcoin because some of them are believing with the ability of bitcoin that can give us a better future. And it's indeed profitable especially when you know the perfect time to buy.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

Every people's investment preferences are different. Some people but shares or choose cash, others make investment on bitcoin. I admit, bitcoin price is falling down. Everyone thinks its price and value will increase again. So, they want to take their share form it.

People are buying and still buy bitcoin because we believe that bitcoin can help us in many ways. Bitcoin helps us get extra income  gain profit through investments. So even if the bitcoin price now is lower than in yhe previous, we still buy because we believe in it.
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

People are buying and still buy bitcoin because we believe that bitcoin can help us in many ways. Bitcoin helps us get extra income  gain profit through investments. So even if the bitcoin price now is lower than in yhe previous, we still buy because we believe in it.
People jumped on the bandwagon, not knowing why, and built a huge market on a flimsy base. Those who are not so technologically inclined may have shunned understanding Bitcoin as a new wave of technology, and used that as an excuse. But then still, as investors, they should at least be savvy with their assets.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

If people still buy bitcoin they still believe in bitcoin for the future. And perhaps more and more people want to know bitcoin from their colleagues who understand bitcoin.
Because people know what can brings to their life and they see bitcoin is a good assets that very useful for the future, So they used this opportunities to buy more while bitcoin is on dip.
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

As far as we know working hard and trying to get your coins it is not the thing that attracts, people want it to be free, fast and easy
love_you_much

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

I think that people still buy BTC because people believe in blockchain technology. And one thing that makes people buy BTC is because the current price of BTC is quite low. And this is an opportunity for people to invest in it.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

Unfortunately the considerable percentage of people who invest in bitcoin today may not really appreciate the reason why it came into existence in the first place.  For a lot of people, bitcoin is simply an investment opportunity, this perception can cloud one's judgement about use case or purpose of bitcoin.  The fact that the value/price of bitcoin has reduced steadily for months on end appears like an opportunity to buy-in for many people.  The belief being that should markets settle, bitcoin could perhaps one day return to previous ATH's.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: