Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 10:26:43 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - PRE NOTICE  (Read 128168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Steven3iii

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:36:50 PM

It will be a good coin, even with the x11 blizzard. Spreadcoin is actually still picking up too after being dumped. It is still an active coin as well. Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KarmaShark

Activity: 568

Co-founder - Helium

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:00:15 AM

Cross-post from the Helium slack channel:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to make some formal introductions today as well as pass along some news on the network: The Helium team is growing and with the launch of the network right around the corner, it is time to introduce to the community some of the faces who will be representing Helium out in the real-world for us. The following is only the public-facing team members, we have several team members and contributors who for various reasons will not be public facing at this time

Founders:

@coins101 (I will let him add in this part on his own when ready)

Coins background is well known within the cryptocurrency community. He has worked on Dash (Darkcoin at the time) and not only helped influence the name 'Dash' but also contributed heavily in the technical realm. He moved over to Spreadcoin soon after and his vision for Spread eventually found its way to Helium. Coins is the main architect on the Helium team and serves as one of the leading minds in the world of cryptoeconomics. He also has a background working with Enterprise customers which makes for a natural fit for Helium.

@karmashark - Jason Cassidy

My background is in managing people, technologies and communications I left BlackBerry in 2012 and soon after entered into the blockchain industry. I have worked on several blockchain projects in the past and currently act as the vice chairman of the board for the Blockochain Association of Canada. I also advise World governments on cryptocurrency regulations and founded Crypto Consultant and Blockchain TV. With Helium, I use my knowledge of cryptoeconomics to assist @coins101 on developing out the structure of the network. A lot of the high level strategy is handled between the two founders based on their prior experience working in the Enterprise world for decades.

Chief Communications Officer
@bitcoinkw - Steve Wand

Steve comes from a background in commercial banking at TD Bank, one of the "Big 5" banks in Canada. Steve has been involved in the blockchain industry for many years and is avid Bitcoin and cryptocurrency evangelist.  Outside of managing one of Canada first Bitcoin ATM's, Steve is passionate about education and is an active presence at many blockchain conferences. Steve will be travelling the globe representing Helium at many prominent conferences as well as assisting with Enterprise partnerships, something he has been doing professionally for many years now.

Operations Manager - Africa and the Middle East
@ra - Roland Alexander

Roland will be responsible for all operational duties for Helium in Africa and the UAE. Both regions represent tremendous growth potential for blockchain technology, from payments to supply chain. Roland does public speaking on Bitcoin and blockchain technology in Africa and is a well known for his passion for life and professionalism.  Roland will also be speaking for Helium globally when possible and working to grow Helium's influence in his regions.

Community Manager
@craslovell -Chris Lovell

Chris has worked on previous blockchain projects before including Emercoin, helping to bridge the gap between technology and communications. He has conducted professional interviews in the industry, written press releases, reviewed whitepapers, written guides, ran bounty programs, on-boarded new community members and a lot more.  If you need something community based Chris is your point of contact.

Chief Marketing Officer
@cryptoconsultant - James Gonzalez

James entered the blockchain industry in late 2012 and has been an active member since. He is the other founder of Crypto Consultant and Blockchain TV as well as the Treasurer and Secretary for the Blockchain Association of Canada and the Head of the Canadian chapter for Unsung, a decentralized solution to help feed the homeless. James will be in charge of marketing strategy for Helium and brings a world-class work ethic to the team.

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
sfovwxsz

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:00:18 AM

Product design with dash similar, but there are more innovative highlights, worthy of attention
KarmaShark

Activity: 568

Co-founder - Helium

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:01:35 AM

cross-post from the Helium slack channel:

Part 2

------------
2. A piece of History - Helium .999 1oz Silver collectors coins

A print run of 100  .999 1oz silver Helium coins were recently commissioned. These are loadable coins that come empty (so you can load the coin with your Helium). This is a collectors item and serves as a numismatic piece. You can order your silver 1oz Helium coin(s) online at the site below. Future print runs are already in negotiations for Helium and previous series issued by the designer have fetched premiums of well over 300% ROI. His coins generally sell well and this is certainly going to help bring more exposure to Helium while creating one hell of a stocking stuffer this Christmas. Check the Silver Helium coins here:

http://finitebydesign.net/product/3-pack-1-troy-ounce-999-fine-silver-helium-only-100-coins-made/

------------
3. Network launch -

Work is coming along very well on testing, mining and the development of the Helium wallet. There are a litany of potential issues that can come up during the launch of a network like ours so it is best practice not to handcuff ourselves to a date (aka deadline). Issues often arise out of the blue and we react to them accordingly. With that said, good progress is being made and at this point there is no reason to think we are going to have any issues opening up the network to the public in due course. The website, new ANN thread graphics and re-done whitepaper are almost ready as well.

I will fall back on what I have echoed before. Anyone can launch a blockchain in a few hours these days if they truly want to get one off the ground. To launch a network of value properly often takes Time, which requires patience. Patience will pay off in the end as we are in this for the long haul. Both @coins101 and myself are not motivated by money, we have been working professionally in established careers for some time now. For us both, Helium represents the opportunity to cement a legacy that will last well beyond our years.

I thank you all for keeping the banter going, the spirits high and the price predictions even higher! You are allowing us to focus on work behind the scenes and we really appreciate the maturity shown here

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
cryptonx

Activity: 280

https://boosteroid.com

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:39:51 AM

Product design with dash similar, but there are more innovative highlights, worthy of attention

and i hope the value of Helium will be more than dash in the future,
because this is more than dash

B O

█████████████████████████▄▄
               ██▀▀     ▀▀██
              ██▀         ▀██
   █████████████           ██
              ██▄         ▄██
               ██▄▄     ▄▄██
█████████████████████████▀▀
S T E R O I D█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
▀  ████
█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
▄  ████
█  ████
▀  ████
█  ████
PERSONAL CLOUD COMPUTER AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    FACEBOOK  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  VK  |  MEDIUM  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  ▀
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  ▄
████  █
████  ▀
████  █
thesavoyard

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:39:59 AM

Is there any chance that coins101 will release his real name? I understand his desire for privacy, but for investors, reputation is everything. I think an ambitious project like this needs a face to back it up.

thesavoyard

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:48:20 AM

and i hope the value of Helium will be more than dash in the future,
because this is more than dash

Dash has an amazing roadmap as well. They both are moving in different directions, Dash seeks to be a currency. With the resources Dash puts into research, we can expect the whole cryptocurrency universe to benefit. Cryptos have huge problems with inefficiency, they can't process a huge number of transactions and proof of work requires huge amounts of electricity.

tanshihui

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:01:36 AM

I feel that this project is very good, and I'm looking forward to the next step of the team,
 I will continue to pay attention to this project, hope that the team also make unremitting efforts,
earnestly planning and implementation, team refueling!
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 210

★ BitClave $22M/$25M on pre-sale ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:05:53 AM

Is there any chance that coins101 will release his real name? I understand his desire for privacy, but for investors, reputation is everything. I think an ambitious project like this needs a face to back it up.

this is very important on crypto start up at this moment, when the founders show up and has a link to his social media account ex : linkedin, etc
so i hope coins101 will do that not only behind the scene..

tradingdisaster

Activity: 84

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:54:57 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to make some formal introductions today as well as pass along some news on the network: The Helium team is growing and with the launch of the network right around the corner, it is time to introduce to the community some of the faces who will be representing Helium out in the real-world for us.

I am floored. Floored by the amount of competence and crypto experience in the team. Very good news, indeed.

Thanks a lot, KarmaShark, for keeping us in the loop like that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:04:59 AM

How is exchange going on cryptopia? When will HLM be actively traded? I hope the sooner the better. This could make DASH a run for the money.
tradingdisaster

Activity: 84

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:55:36 AM

How is exchange going on cryptopia? When will HLM be actively traded? I hope the sooner the better. This could make DASH a run for the money.

Guys, why don't you read back two pages before asking?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
atghcrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:47:54 AM

Hey guys ive followed CRW/HLM/SPR for a few months, and honestly Crown is where servicenodes are being built you should check out the crown (CRW) project. They have systemnodes/servicenodes coming very soon 500CRW collateral with 0.9crw block reward! Nice oppertunity for those who cant afford a masternode. Its a great project with lots going on and constant updates and releases defo one for the fututre!
Zero1One0

Activity: 154

The World's first compact & comfortable AR Smartgl

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:37:25 PM

The devs are solid and their goal for Helium project -> "the opportunity to cement a legacy that will last well beyond our years."
That's something you don't hear everyday in the crypto world!!!

At the moment, only the cryptocurrency creator, Mr. Nakamoto, has left a legacy.

It's actually an honor for me to be able to startup one of the first masternode for this project.

Salute to the devs!

mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:55:07 PM

The devs are solid and their goal for Helium project -> "the opportunity to cement a legacy that will last well beyond our years."

At the moment, only the cryptocurrency creator, Mr. Nakamoto, has left a legacy.

It's actually an honor for me to be able to startup one of the first masternode for this project.

Salute to the devs!

I agree, I have to admit I was pretty flabbergasted at the detailed post of who's who in this project.  This is pretty astounding, and if it goes as well as it certainly appears as it will, we're talking world changing, like Bitcoin.  Not just another alt-coin, but a real live world changer.

Speaking of masternodes ... is there info yet on how to get these setup?  I know the network isn't live yet, however I'd like to have my node(s) live on day 0.

M

I'm X-Fueled.  Are you? 
Tip for NiceHash: use their wallet to decrease fees!  Check out Helium!  Referral for Cryptopia.
szfinx

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:07:51 PM

Salute to the devs!

I agree, I have to admit I was pretty flabbergasted at the detailed post of who's who in this project.  This is pretty astounding, and if it goes as well as it certainly appears as it will, we're talking world changing, like Bitcoin.  Not just another alt-coin, but a real live world changer.

Speaking of masternodes ... is there info yet on how to get these setup?  I know the network isn't live yet, however I'd like to have my node(s) live on day 0.

M

The quickest way to have your nodes up and running is if you pre-order the hosting on Slack in the #nodevps channel... If you do that, you don't really need to know too much technical details, the setup is automated.
Or alternatively if a Linux guru and experienced in setting up masternodes, you can do it yourself as well on your own VPS, it shouldn't take more than 30 mins.

mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

The quickest way to have your nodes up and running is if you pre-order the hosting on Slack in the #nodevps channel... If you do that, you don't really need to know too much technical details, the setup is automated.
Or alternatively if a Linux guru and experienced in setting up masternodes, you can do it yourself as well on your own VPS, it shouldn't take more than 30 mins.

I'm a developer and pretty technical, although Linux still befuddles me at times, so I can probably set up my own VPS... once I have the instructions required to do so. Smiley

thanks!

M

I'm X-Fueled.  Are you? 
Tip for NiceHash: use their wallet to decrease fees!  Check out Helium!  Referral for Cryptopia.
szfinx

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:14:26 PM

I'm a developer and pretty technical, although Linux still befuddles me at times, so I can probably set up my own VPS... once I have the instructions required to do so. Smiley

thanks!

M

I have set up several DAS, CHC and ARC masternodes as a practice in the last few weeks. They are cheap and good fun. I would imagine, setting up HLM will be the same, all of them are Dash forks.

DuzyGej

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

Salute to the devs!

Solid? HAHAHA  I dont think so!

SPR dead
HLM is not ready
How many years do we have to wait?
szfinx

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:59:40 PM

Salute to the devs!

Solid? HAHAHA  I dont think so!

SPR dead
HLM is not ready
How many years do we have to wait?

If you don't like the project and don't believe it's success, then the best would be for you if you sell your HLM as soon as possible for someone who is foolish enough to buy it from you... I would volunteer to take it over. 

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.