Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM  (Read 189395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

I saw helium on the cryptopia market, but there was no running. When will trading start ?

yes, this coin already there from few months ago my friend,, and no body know when the this coin can be tradeable there,,
i hope in the near time

in a few weeks - launch team is finishing up work then Cryptopia will give us the date of launch.

hopefully not in few weeks, but few days again this coin will be launch,,

teela

Activity: 116
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

I saw helium on the cryptopia market, but there was no running. When will trading start ?

yes, this coin already there from few months ago my friend,, and no body know when the this coin can be tradeable there,,
i hope in the near time

in a few weeks - launch team is finishing up work then Cryptopia will give us the date of launch.

Fortunately it is not up to you. But up to people like faetos.

In other news: RzeroD made a blockexplorer and it is here: https://www.heliumchain.info//#/

It is currently exploring testnet and shows marketinfo from SPR.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

since I understand that the company has already completed the payment, I see that the topic was created more than a year ago, I looked at your coins on stock exchanges and was not found anywhere, you did not register on the exchange?
teela

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

since I understand that the company has already completed the payment, I see that the topic was created more than a year ago, I looked at your coins on stock exchanges and was not found anywhere, you did not register on the exchange?

Yes the company completed the payment for stock exchange and registered on stock exchange.

Helium will go live on Cryptopia once everything is finished.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

Cryptopia hosted fork and drop for the spreadcoin holders, HLM still have no working main net so no trading is being conducted if by chance HLM dev can deliver this month i hope that it can also traded in cryptopia or we might see it getting listed on a smaller exchange, they had a good start.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

i hope in the near time

In other news: RzeroD made a blockexplorer and it is here: https://www.heliumchain.info//#/

yeah,, i know its not up to me
anyway thanks for the explorer link above
thats give me a lot of informations about what happend with helium at this moment
Stariy_Patefon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

Yes the company completed the payment for stock exchange and registered on stock exchange.

Helium will go live on Cryptopia once everything is finished.
In theory, the cryptopia exchange itself gives a good start for any coin and it is a good opportunity to buy cheap coins for the future.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

i hope in the near time

Good to see working explorer even before launch, such deatails always makes the project look good. So can we assume development is going smooth and according to schedule?
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:14:27 PM

i hope in the near time

Good to see working explorer even before launch, such deatails always makes the project look good. So can we assume development is going smooth and according to schedule?

yes, final touches are being put in place. Really, it's all done. Only major pieces are some peer review and replacing the SeeSaw masternode payment mechanism. Minor stuff that should be completed in a day or two.
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

i hope in the near time

yes, final touches are being put in place. Really, it's all done. Only major pieces are some peer review and replacing the SeeSaw masternode payment mechanism. Minor stuff that should be completed in a day or two.
"A day or two" sounds quite near then
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

I wish I could give you a better prediction on release, but I can't. The launch team still needs to deliver that code and that could be today or a week from now. Richy is in talks with them on it. After that is a 1-2 week PoW to PoS closed burn to 20160 blocks. During that time the Core Team (not me) will talk with Cryptopia and set a launch date. I'm not in those Core Team meetings, so I can only give you info I have on hand. As soon as the ball moves further I'll drop a note or Teela will drop one here.
DuzyGej

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

I wish I could give you a better prediction on release, but I can't. The launch team still needs to deliver that code and that could be today or a week from now. Richy is in talks with them on it. After that is a 1-2 week PoW to PoS closed burn to 20160 blocks. During that time the Core Team (not me) will talk with Cryptopia and set a launch date. I'm not in those Core Team meetings, so I can only give you info I have on hand. As soon as the ball moves further I'll drop a note or Teela will drop one here.

August and still nothing. Good scam
they created a wallet for over a year

RzeroD

Activity: 272
Merit: 107

Paranoid In Chief

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:07:23 PM

Such comment shows that you don't know what it costs to create a decent wallet. And it hasn't been just the wallet, the ideal configuration for the chain has also been researched and they have worked hard to code the change from PoW to PoS correctly. And they have done all this voluntarily, without receiving a dollar or having a single HLM.

Many other projects would have killed for having such people on their team, so to underestimate their work seems an insult to everything they have done. The launch has suffered delays and could have been handled differently, but there are still people working very hard on the project and Helium isn't a big company with a large ICO that can burn money with futile expenses.
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

is this a new wallet or just a btc clone?
For a new wallet, this may take time... the btc clone though...

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:57:18 PM

Such comment shows that you don't know what it costs to create a decent wallet. And it hasn't been just the wallet, the ideal configuration for the chain has also been researched and they have worked hard to code the change from PoW to PoS correctly. And they have done all this voluntarily, without receiving a dollar or having a single HLM.

Many other projects would have killed for having such people on their team, so to underestimate their work seems an insult to everything they have done. The launch has suffered delays and could have been handled differently, but there are still people working very hard on the project and Helium isn't a big company with a large ICO that can burn money with futile expenses.

I agree, for an airdrop coin made without any ico funding by volunteer devs you can't expect a money back guarantee ... No wait, you can, HLM cost us nothing, remember, so we're all entitled to a full refund at any time!
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

I agree, for an airdrop coin made without any ico funding by volunteer devs you can't expect a money back guarantee ... No wait, you can, HLM cost us nothing, remember, so we're all entitled to a full refund at any time!
Some got it free and many bought spreadcoin to obtain it free and then the price crash they lost money now they wish to recover through HLM but over a year later still no wallet and the project change hands so it took longer, i think they are doing the PIVX code for the wallet.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

Unless someone gave you SPR before snapshot as a gift, HLM isn't free. You had to buy, trade or mine SPR at some point and it costs money.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

Some got it free and many bought spreadcoin to obtain it free and then the price crash they lost money now they wish to recover through HLM but over a year later still no wallet and the project change hands so it took longer, i think they are doing the PIVX code for the wallet.

I remember last year when spreadcoin surged in price because of the Helium's snapshot. But the thing is that Helium is not even out yet after one year so maybe there are maybe people out there who get burned for buying SPR at the top

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
teela

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

I remember last year when spreadcoin surged in price because of the Helium's snapshot. But the thing is that Helium is not even out yet after one year so maybe there are maybe people out there who get burned for buying SPR at the top

Its been an exciting ride indeed. The good part is though that everybody that was in the airdrop will get their share. Whether Helium will be successful in the future remains to be seen of course. But all the people who've been tirelessly working on it over the last year are determined to deliver a quality product. You'd be amazed at how many hours of skilled and specialized labor are involved with properly launching a crypto project.

wise_turtle

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

i just want to say thank you for your effort and good luck with the launch i feel you guys
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: