Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:08:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

Come to think of it, I actually have been doing Bitcoin for both fun and future purposes. Fun because I am able to express myself freely in different topics regarding Bitcoin through these posts. And for future purposes because aside from being able to express my thoughts, I have a chance to be part of a campaign and earn some money that I could use some time in the future. To add to that, I find it fun as a newbie in the Bitcoin society because I am able to learn more about the use and importance if Bitcoin. I realized how technology continues to improve making it more convenient for people to communicate and exchange amount of money for a certain transaction. 
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:46:32 PM

I save my bitcoin for the future purposes. Because bitcoin is a future it has a great potential and good value. And when the time is come if the value is good and the price is high i will sell. Because in the future i believe that a bitcoin is stable. I save it for the future because if i need in case of emergency then i will use it. Especially on my needs for my children this is my savings and investment. Savings bitcoin is very important to the people especially in times of emergency you don't need to worry where you get money and borrow to use expenses.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 05:23:33 PM

Come to think of it, I actually have been doing Bitcoin for both fun and future purposes. Fun because I am able to express myself freely in different topics regarding Bitcoin through these posts. And for future purposes because aside from being able to express my thoughts, I have a chance to be part of a campaign and earn some money that I could use some time in the future. To add to that, I find it fun as a newbie in the Bitcoin society because I am able to learn more about the use and importance if Bitcoin. I realized how technology continues to improve making it more convenient for people to communicate and exchange amount of money for a certain transaction. 

Life would be dull and boring if we missed the fun part.  One of the reason why we are working is to be able to sustain our needs and one of the reason why we are saving is that we might be able to buy or do something that will give us pleasure and at the same time for future purposes.  I think it is ok to do both just balance them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:52:15 PM

I have bitcoin of course as investment choice. Many people are optimistic about good future bitcoin. Which means, in the future bitcoin prices will be very expensive because one factor is a limited supply.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:39:45 PM

I have bitcoin of course as investment choice. Many people are optimistic about good future bitcoin. Which means, in the future bitcoin prices will be very expensive because one factor is a limited supply.

It is obvious that the price of Bitcoin in future will be very high because many countries are now accepting Bitcoin and due to which many people know about Bitcoin as a result of which the price of Bitcoin is increasing very rapidly and I think those people who are saving their Bitcoin for future purposes as investment they will be very lucky in future because their Bitcoin price will be very high and they will enjoy there profit in future while spending Bitcoin on fun purposes is inappropriate and fun can also be done with fiat.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:31:10 PM

Regularly a small amount of bitcoin to be used for gambling for my fun.And huge amount of bitcoin for my savings. Because, 2012 i have knowledge about bitcoin but,won't saved it. 2016 i amazed about bitcoin growth i started for saving.
I think if you have saved some bitcoin in 2016 now you can really get a good profit it. you profit may be more that double of your investment.  on other side if you want to get some fun and enjoyment, so gambling is not the right choice only for fun and enjoyment, because here you have more chances to lose what you have already gain from bitcoin. and therefore you should try to find some other cheap ways of getting fun and enjoyment.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:38:13 PM

I save bitcoin for my future because If I save my bitcoin I can earn a lot of money for sure. But other people save bitcoin for fun like playing gambling I think those people have a lot of money so they did not scared if they lose of bitcoin. But more people her I think save their bitcoin also for the future purposes. Beacuse we are to earn money.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:42:26 PM

I save bitcoin for my future because If I save my bitcoin I can earn a lot of money for sure. But other people save bitcoin for fun like playing gambling I think those people have a lot of money so they did not scared if they lose of bitcoin. But more people her I think save their bitcoin also for the future purposes. Beacuse we are to earn money.
saving bitcoin can only give you profit if the price of bitcoin goes high. but if the rice remain stable then you need to invest your money in some other altcoin which you consider as having more chance of increasing its price. so i also holding bitcoin for the price increase but some time i also invest money in altcoin.. from where i also have good chances to make good profit in a short period of time.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:41:16 PM

Yes, although it's small but when I have something to buy I can use my Bitcoin to buy something urgent and when i do not have money in my pocket I can instantly withdraw to my pocket. Also for future fluctuation, you can be a rich person with Bitcoin.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:49:59 PM

I think trading Altcoins to make profits in Bitcoin is much better than saving it. I attain so much profit from a single trade. Altcoins and Bitcoin are highly volatile which is great for a trader.

I also save BTC in cold storage. I feel secure when I have some money in 'savings'... although the money is terribly volatile.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:53:28 PM

I store my bitcoins to in the future if the price will rise to earn a little money, but for me it's just entertainment because I have too small amount of coins and even if they will grow in price rich I won't. Probably the majority of people does not have more than a few bitcoins.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:00:45 AM

I am saving bitcoin for future and if the price of bitcoin really got into peak price value I must be willing to cash ot out 50% of it, just for fiat money and invest a computer shop business. Having this good plans is really challenging and I know thats not the goal of other who are using this kind of currency but, this is the better options that I think profitable for the future. That business plans is better in order to have passive income,  and if ever It has progressive results in a long run I will invest bitcoin again for holdings and circulate.
Kusheez

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:02:32 AM

I store my bitcoins to in the future if the price will rise to earn a little money, but for me it's just entertainment because I have too small amount of coins and even if they will grow in price rich I won't. Probably the majority of people does not have more than a few bitcoins.

Yes I am saving bitcoin for future purpose and not for fun, because I am not thinking to gamble my bitcoins, if ever I have a bigger holding value. Saving without good purpose ends up to unworthy activity because most of us who has money will be planning what is best for our future specially when we had a family to support for, like a married person having kids.
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:59:47 AM

How can u say sir that bitcoin is for entertainment? actually bitcoin can help you a lot when you give so much time and effort to get bitcoin because ones you have a lot of bitcoin once the currency will increase you can save for the future.
reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:08:28 AM

For future, and dont forget having fun  Grin
Unknown Enforcement

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:11:19 AM

Yes i save bitcoin for fun and future purposes like i want to be one of the holders in bitcoin history.
I want to be one of the veterans here someday when acquiring bitcoin is difficult.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:17:06 AM

i save my bitcoin for future purposes, at least i have money to spend in case of emergency. i must think wisely on what im gonna do to my money. we have financial difficulties as of now and its really hard to decide on where we must spend first the money we have. since i am also earning here im helping my family in some expenses in our house, like electricity bill. i also take responsibility on our food, i buy 1 sack of rice every month and i can see that i am a big help. thats why i keep my bitcoin to spend for my family needs.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:17:34 AM

Well actually i planned to keep my bitcoins for some purposes. A purpose that can make my life happy and fun, like for travel purpose together with my friends and my family, buying food, dress to wear and home to live. And well also i would keep my bitcoin especially in my future. But sad to say i just have a small amount of bitcoin now, but soon i can collect and keep more bitcoins 2 times from what ive expected.

revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:30:41 AM

For me also I save bitcoin for future purposes. I dont save bitcoin for fun because I here in bitcoin world to earn money and to learn not to waiste my money or my time or anything. I save bitcoin in longterm becausr I believe bitcoin will give money to us in th future. I hope in the future bitcoin price imcreasr so I can buy anything that i wants and needs. Bitcoin is our financial . Save your bitcoin for future.

ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:06:44 AM

Yes I am saving bitcoin for future purpose and not for fun, because I am not thinking to gamble my bitcoins, if ever I have a bigger holding value. Saving without good purpose ends up to unworthy activity because most of us who has money will be planning what is best for our future specially when we had a family to support for, like a married person having kids.
If you are a worker and depend on bitcoin for the main income. Of course you will not use the advantage on bitcoin just for fun. Of course you will use it for something useful might invest it for the future

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: