Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think Bitcoin will reach $1500?  (Read 14856 times)
HEISENBURGG (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:25:23 AM

I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:33:00 AM

I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?

this belongs to the speculation board: at the bottom left side of the screed find "move topic" and click it to move to appropriate place.

and just like any other price prediction, nobody can tell you when. we can say $1500 will be reached sometime in the near future based on the bitcoin performance in the past but it is not possible to tell when.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:35:50 AM

Shortly after BU announces they are giving up after their latest crash and burn.  Roll Eyes

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:36:34 AM

It's hard to say when will bitcoin reach $1,500 if we are going to look back at year 2016. The price of bitcoin is stable at $800.

And most of the people speculated the before the end of the year the price will reach $1,000 and it did happened.

Maybe each end of the year there is something good that is happening and possibly bitcoin will reach that amount.

xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:38:35 AM

I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?

It feels like to me that it is very close right now.

Since the ETF decision bitcoin has been holding up quite nicely. None of the flash crash that people were speculating about. In fact the price actually has risen quite a lot from the few days before the ETF decision, which is an added bonus.

There are currently no signs of market crashing any time soon, and every day it's going up quite steadily. None of the 20% per day profit we've seen in 2013, it's a lot more stable.

I'd say that within 2 months we'll see $1500, it's not even that difficult consider that to get to $1500 it's only a less than $300 rise.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:38:48 AM

End of summer at the latest. There s a lot of interest in Bitcoin and supply s only going down in the future. By next halving, over $5k for sure. However, we re still long way from there.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 05:44:55 AM

It feels like to me that it is very close right now.

Since the ETF decision bitcoin has been holding up quite nicely. None of the flash crash that people were speculating about. In fact the price actually has risen quite a lot from the few days before the ETF decision, which is an added bonus.

There are currently no signs of market crashing any time soon, and every day it's going up quite steadily. None of the 20% per day profit we've seen in 2013, it's a lot more stable.

I'd say that within 2 months we'll see $1500, it's not even that difficult consider that to get to $1500 it's only a less than $300 rise.

users with no idea had biught their bitcoin in high price the day ETF was rejected, they were hopeful they could peofit when btc price rockets after the approval. but that is if its approved. now regretting and are forced to wait til the price apike again which is why they didn't dump for now. but wait awhile.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:52:23 AM

prices of bitcoin reached $ 1,500 if the mass adoption of more and automatically will increase the demand for bitcoin because changes in prices bitcoin determined by supply and demand if demand rises in price will rises and conversely. I think maybe early next year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:56:54 AM

Your opinion was my bet at the beginning of the year. It wont struggle to attain this at the end of the year. Every sign showed a high adoption rate even in Africa. The adoption will keep increasing and this will fight any scare of dump because of the high demand to supply

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:58:09 AM

By the end of the summer will be the most popular belief. Although it may not reach 1500$ by that time but will be rose to a near position.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:04:02 AM

Bitcoin has been hoovering over $1,000 USD to $1,250 USD since February 03, it may drop $20 USD in a day or two but it will bounce back again with an extra of $10 USD or $20 USD. With that being said $1,500 USD can be attained this year or maybe by mid of this year as long as there is no bad news that will surface like another exchange site hacked and all coins stolen. Those kind of news hurts the industry.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:28:43 AM

Bitcoin has been hoovering over $1,000 USD to $1,250 USD since February 03, it may drop $20 USD in a day or two but it will bounce back again with an extra of $10 USD or $20 USD. With that being said $1,500 USD can be attained this year or maybe by mid of this year as long as there is no bad news that will surface like another exchange site hacked and all coins stolen. Those kind of news hurts the industry.

Yeah, bitcoin is currently quite stable at its around $1,200 value which means that there isn't much action right now. But i cannot think of any reason why it won't be at the level of say $1500 by the end of the year, as long as as you said, no major negative news is cast over bitcoin.

I would say that in 2017, there will be relatively less altcoin action and the big players will focus more on bitcoin as the market cap grows and whales are willing to put in more and more money into trading bitcoin.

However anything said now won't necessarily be the future. Nobody knows what the future holds for BTC Cheesy
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:04:10 AM

Bitcoin price increase is quite stable and fast movement is going on, so anytime soon we might experience $1500. Something unexpected happening will make the situation go worse. Same as that the long time debate is going on and based on that too we might experience the price in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:33:53 AM

if everything go well and the hard fork will not happen it can reach that value in a short time, seeing how it retunred very fast to $1300, before summer is a good estimate

if FUD for BU come in play it can take longer, but the probability of a bitcoin being at $1500 or higher for this year is basically guaranteed
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:43:22 AM

prices of bitcoin reached $ 1,500 if the mass adoption of more and automatically will increase the demand for bitcoin because changes in prices bitcoin determined by supply and demand if demand rises in price will rises and conversely. I think maybe early next year.
No anybody knows when the price of the bitcoin reached $1500, it's because
the price of the bitcoin is really difficult to predictions. But we all believe that,
every year the price of the bitcoin definitely increased.
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 07:53:55 AM

The big chance and posibility bitcoin price can incraese reach to 1500 dollar/bitcoin
but not this month, i think in end year 2017 before christmast bitcoin price can icnraese 1500 dollar/bitcoin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:57:31 AM

yes mid summer would be possible if interest will gather more investors attention, nothing is sure yet but if we believe bitcoin really can
achieve the price, we just needed to keep attract people awareness and let them invest too to earn coming from the system like this
that they can place their investment.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:07:51 AM

yes mid summer would be possible if interest will gather more investors attention, nothing is sure yet but if we believe bitcoin really can
achieve the price, we just needed to keep attract people awareness and let them invest too to earn coming from the system like this
that they can place their investment.
I agree with you. I think bitcoin would reach that price ranges if something would drive its price now or later this summer upwards. If nothing will drive it up, I think it would be longer before we see 1500$. For now lets wait and see and be wary of the news so that you can buy in time so that profit will comd to you. There's always the possibility of dump too.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:34:28 AM

it can happen this week or 6 months from now. you can never tell.
with all the bullshit that is flying around you can't possibly come up with a time of the rise. right now there is a new drama about BU fork and lots of FUD and there will be a lot of sell pressure soon because of it and weak hands that are slowly getting back in will be flushed out.
you can be sure that when the FUD stops we will move one more step forward.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:44:33 AM

By next halving, over $5k for sure. However, we re still long way from there.

If you're so sure of that, you 'obviously' have stacked up as many coins as possible at current prices, right? There are less than 4 years to go before we reach the next halving date, and if you think that we'll reach $5000 by that time, you won't have any problems waiting. Wink

OP; I prefer to remain somewhat conservative when it comes to my predictions, but we all know how great the current demand and sentiment levels are. I say there is 75% chance that we'll break through $1500 before the end of this year (to remain somewhat of my conservativeness). I just can't discard the endless scaling debates that cover the entire community with a thin layer of negativity.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: