Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308796 times)
Amidoman

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

Guys - an honest question - should I sell all my solaris now as it seems to be dumped? Price halved nearly and many traders try to buy it for nothing. Are you actually dumping it? I would like to know what is happening as I lost a lot of my invested time, energy and other coins believing this will be big and it seems like everyone either sells in panic or dups xlr now. Any ideas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinferenz

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

Guys - an honest question - should I sell all my solaris now as it seems to be dumped? Price halved nearly and many traders try to buy it for nothing. Are you actually dumping it? I would like to know what is happening as I lost a lot of my invested time, energy and other coins believing this will be big and it seems like everyone either sells in panic or dups xlr now. Any ideas?

No one can give you an correct answer.
You dont know when i say yes sell ... why i say this ... maybe i have an buy order on cheap price.
When YOU think XLR Price will goes up next time ... then hodl ... when YOU think it didnt ... then sell.

COINFERENZ - http://coinferenz.at
thithai547

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Hello all,

The logo submissions are official closed. There have been a lot of fantastic logos and the team will have a hard time picking the top choices for the vote. It was decided to lower the amount chosen for the final vote to 5 logos to ensure a clear winner will be picked.

Voting will begin today at 10PM UTC.

Thank you for your support !

After selecting winner for logo contest, will we have signature campaign again?
Amidoman

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

No one can give you an correct answer.
You dont know when i say yes sell ... why i say this ... maybe i have an buy order on cheap price.
When YOU think XLR Price will goes up next time ... then hodl ... when YOU think it didnt ... then sell.

Yeah... so if you really do have a buy order at a cheap price then buy cheap. You can buy as much as you want or need. Then you can keep looking at your coins in your wallet an enjoy... but wait... what do we do it for? Like mining, masternodes and stuff? To get some profits of it or just to enjoy being part of the project? I understood more coins to masternodes and less to miners plus over 50% supply was hoing to move the price up not down. Like soneone said all masternode coins dropped a lot in value but I believed we all wanted this coin to be big. I don't know, I'm not selling and maybe it will be worth a few cent soon, feck that. I am not selling because I disagree with this shite happening now. There is demand, someone jyst can't wait obviously.
BenchZowner

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

There's no right and wrong answer to this.

I guess it depends on if you need the money or want to invest your profits into another coin that looks better to you.
But if you are in for the long run, a.k.a. long-term profits, if you believe in Solaris, then HODL, hold your coins and wait for its price to increase again.
You never know what's going to happen.
It can get dumped massively and drop to peanuts value.
It can get dumped and then pumped and reach a new ATH.
It can stay relatively stable where it is now.
April and ZeroCoin implementation may come and succeed and the price might increase ( a little to a whole lot ).
Things can also go bad, ZeroCoin update might fail and get postponed or aborted and this can draw the coin's price even lower.
Amidoman

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

I guess it depends on if you need the money or want to invest your profits into another coin that looks better to you.
But if you are in for the long run, a.k.a. long-term profits, if you believe in Solaris, then HODL, hold your coins and wait for its price to increase again.
April and ZeroCoin implementation may come and succeed and the price might increase ( a little to a whole lot ).
Things can also go bad, ZeroCoin update might fail and get postponed or aborted and this can draw the coin's price even lower.

Right. I just got annoyed at this thinking it was in everone's interest to at least keep it stable at the level it was.  Like I said I won't sell. No way. Even if it costs half or less of current value.
BenchZowner

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

Right. I just got annoyed at this thinking it was in everone's interest to at least keep it stable at the level it was.  Like I said I won't sell. No way. Even if it costs half or less of current value.

Hope it pays out one day, that's what I'm thinking too.
I'm mining as many XLR as I currently can until April when PoS phase comes.

I didn't think right back when I was mining Monero and I sold whatever I had once it was stable at around 40-45 USD to just see it hit as high as 450 USD a few months later.
Never the same mistake twice.
Amidoman

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Hope it pays out one day, that's what I'm thinking too.
I'm mining as many XLR as I currently can until April when PoS phase comes.

I didn't think right back when I was mining Monero and I sold whatever I had once it was stable at around 40-45 USD to just see it hit as high as 450 USD a few months later.
Never the same mistake twice.

I wish I could buy more solaris now however I invested all coins in it so I cannot even sell at the current price to trade other coins making profits to buy more... Crazy. I promised myself not to invest money so whatever my portfolio is came from mining and trading. Not even close to own a masternode but soon this coin will be very cheap judging by the direction it is going to now. Trading half the recent prices. I really wish I could buy enough to set up a masternode then see what will happen next. Do you all believe it won't be dumped and this drop will turn into a price raise? I thought about taking some profits at some stage believing BTC and other major cryptos will be dumped soon then XLR and other coins will drop drastically as too attached to BTC and ETH right now. I hope this won't happen otherwise all my time, power cost and effort will be wasted.
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:56:00 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 05:07:24 PM by Coinferenz

I have got 1 Masternode ... this i will not sell.
But i also try to trade every day ... as an example today i sold 23 xlr and get 58 at my following buy order.

With the rewards from another Masternode wich i have, i am selling to btc and then also set some buy orders at xlr.

Amidoman

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

But i also try to trade every day ... as an example today i sold 23 xlr and get 58 at my following buy order.

With the rewards from another Masternode wich i have, i am selling to btc and then also set some buy orders at xlr.

With the price dropping so rapidly it is hard to sell and buy more again especially when the value against the BTC and ETH is lower and lower every hour. It is fine as long as you manage to buy more. I doubled my XLR often within a day or two just trading it but the price was stable 20-23$ a coin for a week or more. Right now... I have no idea. I removed my coins from Kucoin. I will forget about it for a while and I will mine something I can actually sell to make profit to buy more xlr unless I give up for good.
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

With the price dropping so rapidly it is hard to sell and buy more again especially when the value against the BTC and ETH is lower and lower every hour. It is fine as long as you manage to buy more. I doubled my XLR often within a day or two just trading it but the price was stable 20-23$ a coin for a week or more. Right now... I have no idea. I removed my coins from Kucoin. I will forget about it for a while and I will mine something I can actually sell to make profit to buy more xlr unless I give up for good.

You are right. Is hard to trade at this time but i think XLR needs some new buyers because the Market is in a downtrend and at this time i try to sell higher & buy low again ... at the End of the day i have got more xlr or btc ... i take both.

Anytime will come the point where the Market is again moving to the other side ... latelly when people remember that XLR had a very low supply und most people from Solaris are hodl their XLR ... latest when POS Phase kicks in ... April.

And i also think the Price in April or May will be much higher than now.

Amidoman

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:43:28 PM

You are right. Is hard to trade at this time but i think XLR needs some new buyers because the Market is in a downtrend and at this time i try to sell higher & buy low again ... at the End of the day i have got more xlr or btc ... i take both.

Anytime will come the point where the Market is again moving to the other side ... latelly when people remember that XLR had a very low supply und most people from Solaris are hodl their XLR ... latest when POS Phase kicks in ... April.

And i also think the Price in April or May will be much higher than now.

I hope so too. I hope people won't dump bitcoin and ether as that would destroy crypto profitability for long. No matter which coin we choose to HODL now that would make it pointless.
Kolobok_UA

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

Nice coin and good work of devs.
Mine and hold.
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:21:08 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 09:48:28 AM by SolarisDev

A massive thank you for all the participants of the Solaris logo contest.
The whole Solaris Core Team is blown away with the quantity and quality of logos submitted, and we are humbled knowing how many people have dedicated their personal time to help make Solaris better. We take pride in our community.

As already announced, the team has picked top 5 logos to go into the vote. Voting will be conducted two platforms, Bitcointalk Forum and Official Solaris Telegram (using a Telegram bot).
 Votes will be added from both platforms for the final tally.
Vote will end on 8th of February , 22:00 UTC
The core team reserves the right to not use the winner of the community vote

Logo 1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lbyiU1dh29HaAaAUPiGffaerb3q3hGEh/view?usp=sharing

Logo 2

Logo 3

Logo 4

Logo 5

Thank you for support Solaris !!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

Logo 2 looks very good !!

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

I've been involved in crypto to various degrees since 2010. It has always been a roller coaster and needs to be understood as such. Otherwise you will just get stressed out and make yourself sick worrying about it.  A good way to avoid some stress is to diversify your portfolio too. No matter how much I like Solaris (which is allot btw) I still don't believe in putting all your digital eggs in one basket. Wink

jopr175

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

Super disappointed in the shortlist ... did you audit the market? did anyone with a marketing/design background help filter? if not they should.

#1 amateurish take on the gold symbol, needs polish
#2 looks like a stock logo. sleek? sure, but generic. in fact, search infinity logo and you can basically see this same thing on the first page
#3 jack in the box? aww forget it, it's just really bad design
#4 have you heard of Squarespace? Millions of users on their platform and this looks an awful lot like it
#5 just feels stock and will be dated before it's even implemented and may drive confusion

/end rant

Had some hope for this but ... sigh
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

I've been involved in crypto to various degrees since 2010. It has always been a roller coaster and needs to be understood as such. Otherwise you will just get stressed out and make yourself sick worrying about it.  A good way to avoid some stress is to diversify your portfolio too. No matter how much I like Solaris (which is allot btw) I still don't believe in putting all your digital eggs in one basket. Wink

100% Agree

NeuroticR

Activity: 281
Merit: 108

Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:33:24 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 12:00:48 AM by NeuroticR

To be honest, number 1 logo looks too busy and black stroke lines are too thick for my taste, old logo is much sleeker than this one. But I like the text style of number 1 logo the most. If the creator could make the stroke lines bit thinner that matches the text lines, it would be nicer.

Number 2 logo looks nice, except the triangular A in text, does not match with the theme and looks suffocated. The infinity S shaped design in the circle is a common logo template btw. Otherwise, it is gorgeous.

Number 4 logo is very modern and with minimalistic design concept, goes with the current trend very easily. Very suitable for everything and looks really nice. This could be the top pick. (Edit: the striking similarity with Signatum logo cannot be avoided and possibly puts this away from the competition!)

Possibly, there were better contestants than the number 3 logo here.

Cannot find any comment about logo 5. It is nothing special.

I vote to keep the old logo until we find a better one!

███▒░█░░▓░▓░░░░░░░░░░░█  CryptoBet Bitcoin Casino - Slot machines - Roulette - Table games - Bingo
█▓░▒▒███████░░░████░░░▒  Play with Bitcoin - Anonymous betting platform
█▒▓▓▓███████░░░░░░░░░▒█  >> http://www.cryptobet.online/site/signup.php?cp=btven
██▒▒▒▒▓█████▒▒▒████▒▒▒▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓░░▓
thithai547

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:43:30 PM

I have some updates for you .

Our website will be ready in the next 48 hours . We also send enquiry to add Solaris to C-cex voting list :   https://c-cex.com/?id=vote ( you can send that as well , enquire form is located on the bottom voting page ).
To attract more investors we will add Android wallet for Solaris .

More info about Android wallet soon .

Please support Solaris  on twitter !

Check us out at:  https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin     and click the follow button to stay up to date on the latest happenings.

Thank you.

When Bittrex or Binance, Dev? Solaris has gone distant jounrney, far away from the beginning. It's better, faster than many other projects. Thanks for your hard work and. In Solaris, I strongly believe and support.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: