Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon  (Read 76236 times)
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 03:39:12 PM

yeah i sold all my sia today, bought them on 32 sat, so 600% profit. don't see it going to make me rich.
i invested all my winnings of sia in lykke.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:43:53 PM

yeah i sold all my sia today, bought them on 32 sat, so 600% profit. don't see it going to make me rich.
wow great timing bro, i'm sure you really enjoying that big rise up coming from this coin, its so amazing how did you do well holding the
coins while the price is really jumping up and how did you handle your patience when you see 100% gain. good luck to your next target
mate.
Sugar Daddy

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:39:12 PM

Nice job holding out.  I sold at 91 right before the big pop  Sad
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:45:12 PM

To each is there own. I got in at a similar price, but this is a long term hold for me, as I believe it will get much more valuable in the future.
vivabux

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:06:32 PM

monster 0.01 $ this year

MOONDEFI

Powered by,
CryptoManiacHen

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:32:13 PM

To each is there own. I got in at a similar price, but this is a long term hold for me, as I believe it will get much more valuable in the future.

Ditto. I'm storing a lot myself.  I like this project. We shall find out.
CryptoManiacHen

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:51:07 PM

Here's the thing guys.  We're in a pump year lol. 

What we've seen is that it's easy for a project that's under a penny to realize a pump that will shoot them over a penny. We've seen projects far less legit than Sia (Mue, for example) see a random spike out of nowhere. So, I firmly believe this is the year of inorganic growth.

Once a coin is over a penny, it's harder to see a sustained pump. 

But anything less than a penny is fair game. 

Mue, Stellar, Digibyte, even PinkCoin.

kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 08:51:12 AM

wow great timing bro, i'm sure you really enjoying that big rise up coming from this coin, its so amazing how did you do well holding the
coins while the price is really jumping up and how did you handle your patience when you see 100% gain. good luck to your next target
mate.

thnx, bit of luck there ofcourse.the reason I was holding is because I only buy coins for long term.
so I really don't react on pumps (or dumps)..
but i recalculated my possible profits on sia, and since i didnt own 10mil sia i knew there where better coins to buy with much bigger profits (for my situation!)
so i am not saying sia is not gonna succeed!
good luck everyone

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 09:47:47 AM

Sia hasn't made a huge jump because the project is great and we should expect $0.01 per Sia.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sugar Daddy

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:40:54 AM

Sia hasn't made a huge jump because the project is great and we should expect $0.01 per Sia.

Not all good projects succeed and not all successful coins are good projects
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:35:58 PM

Yeah good points. Stellar was just an example of inorganic price pumps, which isn't uncommon in crypto.

Here's my case for Sia being a winner this year.

1. Market cap of Sia growing with Altcoin market growth.  Siacoin's market cap in March 2016 was $1 million.  On January 1st, 2017, it was $5 million.   Today, it's about $60 million.  That's 12x growth in five months.  Similarly, the altcoin market has also grown explosively. Take Poloniex for example. Literally two weeks ago I saw that it's market cap overall was $250 million.  Today, just two weeks later, it's almost $1 billion.  Think about the amount of time it took from to go from zero to $250 million.  Poloniex has been out for years now.  To think, it's more than tripled in size in just two weeks.  This is good news for Sia.  There are a lot of eyes watching the altcoin space as BTC dominance declines.  Sia is a truly good project and clearly undervalued.  Look at how much crap is out there that is currently more expensive.

2.  The community, technical product, use case, cost, and roadmap.  These are all things in Sia's favor.  Decentralized cloud storage is a compelling use case.  Additionally, Sia claims their product will be 1/10th the cost of Amazon cloud, a nod to bottom line oriented business customers.  Further, Sia is really a backend platform providing the infrastructure that other platforms can build upon and focus their tech on the front end user.  Things like the future Netflix cloud or Dropbox can run on Sia's infrastructure.

It's just a no-brainer to get involved in this one.  A lot of investors are very touchy when their portfolios don't look pretty. Personally, I love it when Sia falls in price because I can buy even more for cheaper.  I think the June meeting comes at a great time in the altcoin market.  The technical achievements Sia will produce this year comes at a time when a lot of eyes are watching.  The confidence will be reflected in the rising value of Siacoin. 

Can you or somebody else tell a bit about the JUNE release/news?

What will be released?

thanks!
CryptoManiacHen

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:15:33 AM

Yeah good points. Stellar was just an example of inorganic price pumps, which isn't uncommon in crypto.

Here's my case for Sia being a winner this year.

1. Market cap of Sia growing with Altcoin market growth.  Siacoin's market cap in March 2016 was $1 million.  On January 1st, 2017, it was $5 million.   Today, it's about $60 million.  That's 12x growth in five months.  Similarly, the altcoin market has also grown explosively. Take Poloniex for example. Literally two weeks ago I saw that it's market cap overall was $250 million.  Today, just two weeks later, it's almost $1 billion.  Think about the amount of time it took from to go from zero to $250 million.  Poloniex has been out for years now.  To think, it's more than tripled in size in just two weeks.  This is good news for Sia.  There are a lot of eyes watching the altcoin space as BTC dominance declines.  Sia is a truly good project and clearly undervalued.  Look at how much crap is out there that is currently more expensive.

2.  The community, technical product, use case, cost, and roadmap.  These are all things in Sia's favor.  Decentralized cloud storage is a compelling use case.  Additionally, Sia claims their product will be 1/10th the cost of Amazon cloud, a nod to bottom line oriented business customers.  Further, Sia is really a backend platform providing the infrastructure that other platforms can build upon and focus their tech on the front end user.  Things like the future Netflix cloud or Dropbox can run on Sia's infrastructure.

It's just a no-brainer to get involved in this one.  A lot of investors are very touchy when their portfolios don't look pretty. Personally, I love it when Sia falls in price because I can buy even more for cheaper.  I think the June meeting comes at a great time in the altcoin market.  The technical achievements Sia will produce this year comes at a time when a lot of eyes are watching.  The confidence will be reflected in the rising value of Siacoin. 

Can you or somebody else tell a bit about the JUNE release/news?

What will be released?

thanks!

They have spelled out in their roadmap. I talked to the founder this week.  They are anticipating a "very exciting year for Sia."   As the OP said, get ready for this one.  This will be one hell of a moon. 

https://trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:26:27 AM

Here's the thing guys.  We're in a pump year lol. 

What we've seen is that it's easy for a project that's under a penny to realize a pump that will shoot them over a penny. We've seen projects far less legit than Sia (Mue, for example) see a random spike out of nowhere. So, I firmly believe this is the year of inorganic growth.

Once a coin is over a penny, it's harder to see a sustained pump. 

But anything less than a penny is fair game. 

Mue, Stellar, Digibyte, even PinkCoin.
In direct comparison to those SIA of course is golden.
As a way better competitor SJCX should be mentioned. They are doing a run too IF you are looking at the dollar value. So mostly BTC driven rise, but not underperforming since end of march, watched in pure BTC notation only.
Sugar Daddy

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:53:42 AM

Sia look weak now. maybe going down this week
CryptoManiacHen

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:05:38 AM

Time to stock up on Sia whenever it's weak.  Keep in mind they do like zero marketing.   
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:57:21 AM

Time to stock up on Sia whenever it's weak.  Keep in mind they do like zero marketing.   

Why is that though? They need to get out there promoting it.
MrSunshine

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

Why is that though? They need to get out there promoting it.

They have there website and their roadmap and give regular updates. They are concentrating on bringing a great product out, not pumping the coin, which is the type of coin I like to invest in for the long term.
Laje

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

Yes, I think it will be a good year, their roadmap is very interesting. If they know how to introduce "video streaming" into the market (one of their targets), SiaTech will be know by common people. Maybe this will be their 'official' presentation card for people that only know bitcoin, litecoin and ether.
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

Yes, I think it will be a good year, their roadmap is very interesting. If they know how to introduce "video streaming" into the market (one of their targets), SiaTech will be know by common people. Maybe this will be their 'official' presentation card for people that only know bitcoin, litecoin and ether.

The circulating supply is quite high though, not much room for mad profits.
MrSunshine

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:17:26 PM

The circulating supply is quite high though, not much room for mad profits.

If they become a goto service for decentralized cloud storage I beg to differ. Their service will cost much less than the current mainstream services and lets face it most people are price conscious. Not to mention the privacy Sia will provide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: