Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon  (Read 76227 times)
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:30:01 PM

I am a very new member and an also new player on the market. But three points leavin me sceptical:

1. the level "legendary" is still impressive
2. the SCs are rising synchrounously with your posts
3. bitcointalk is the number one adress in the www for cc

SC is promising - yes. I am holding some already. But is this is a test of the sphere of your influence, or do you want to sell a couple of coins at a good price ... ?

This is my third speculation thread.

My first, on Decred, led to over 1000% profit

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1741989.0

My second, on Lisk, led to over 200% profit (so far).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1832027.0

This one won't be any different.

When will it be the next? so i can catch it from the beggining?  Its very interesting to read about chart analyzes. you are always getting something. Worst case scenario : knowlegde. Bets case scenario: retirement:) ehehe

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoManiacHen

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:57:25 PM

I realize some guys here may not even know what a presale is. I participated in one most recently with Civic.  Sometimes they come with special discounts that people at the ICO can't get, but in Civic's case, you paid the same price regardless except that you could buy an amount of tokens that you would not be allowed to buy at the ICO.  The "minimum" for participating in Civic's presale was $50,000 worth of BTC or ETH.  For the ICO, the "maximum" you could spend was $25,000 worth.

In the case of Civic, both presale and ICO participants were able to get tokens at $0.10.  This is actually the same price that early investors in the traditional equity round paid (pre presale people) which is unbelievably fair. 

Every presale has different terms, and not every project announces presales publicly like Civic and Sia have.  Sometimes you have to e-mail the project and ask.  On many projects, presales can take place a few months before the actual ICO.  In those cases, there is a lag between the time you contribute and when you get to tokens, to when they list on the exchange. You'll have to decide for yourself whether it's worth the wait. Whether or not the project has incentives in the form of discounts or additional tokens for participating in the presale is one criteria to consider.

For those of you who may not have the minimum funds to do a presale, maybe consider a pool with friends or people you trust.  You guys can combine to meet the minimum for the presale.

Aquazi

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:01:55 PM

NOOB question.
I was Reading about SIA latelly and got in. Nowim trying to decide if i go in any further and at what price.
Today i was seeing this price moovment https://imgur.com/gallery/B7ZdA.

Lots of volume, and lots of selling below 700. do you experts see it as people getting out of the project? or just someone taking profits?

There are no experts on this forum, and if somebody had a real way to know if a coin is undervalued or overvalued he wouldn't tell you but keep it from himself and benefit from it.

The only people who really care about hyping a coin are those that have it and want to sell it at a higher price.

Notice how most of people don't even care about the technology but only hope to see the coin valued enough to sell it for fiat Wink

I understand it, we're in the speculation section anyway.

But do you honestly believe that anybody will give you a honest answer, supposing he has the right one?

Cryptos are not usual business when you can see how many debts/assets/ecc they have, they are hard to predict.

I'll give you an example: NAV's a much better coin than Monero, and I see no reason why it should be valued less than 12 $.

But then, the few people using anonymous transactions are mostly on Monero and Zcash (I believe Zcoin's also better than Zcash) so in the end it doesn't matter what's the better coin.

Nobody here knows shit this entire market is built over hope. I really believe 99 % of coins will crash and be dead before 2020. You know which will survive when crypto will become huge (because I believe it will at some point)? Then tell me, I'd gladly like to become a millionaire Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:06:38 PM

Sometimes you feel like one of these pumps and dumps is a couple people short and that it is just going to be a little slower than the rest, but no matter what the moment looks like, you can guarantee that the end of the week will prove the same results.

currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 04:13:32 PM

It has just been realized that the users in the Sia slack channel hold 10% of Sia for sale. They said they are in it for the long term, and will hold despite any circumstances.

This makes me feel way more comfortable about price fluctuation. Some say they are going to support the ASIC with their Sia earnings.

And there was a 1.3.0RC release for Sia today too! I would say a FANTASTIC day of news.

currypto

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 04:15:46 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 05:16:07 PM by currypto

HAHA! More good news just-in!

https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T04U9QBS8-F5ZFSEBV5/image.png

168 BTC Sia buy!

EDIT: Rehost because you have to be logged into slack to see the one above: https://i.imgur.com/o7v3O6g.png

Aquazi

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

Yet it keeps falling and there are huge sell walls.

I think it'll go under 600 before the weekend ends.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
currypto

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:18:38 PM

Yet it keeps falling and there are huge sell walls.

I think it'll go under 600 before the weekend ends.

Yeah we'll see. I have no idea at this point. Might as well just flip a coin.

SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:22:02 PM

I am new to this coin and have done a lot of reading.
And the moment i wanted to step in and buy some this news comes up..

So if i here you talking like this, now and today is not the best moment to get in right?
Maybe in the end of the weekend it will be much lower, and maybe also cheaper to step in right?

I hoped for better news than a asic miner, and it seems a lot of people are losing trust now..
currypto

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:39:51 PM

So if i here you talking like this, now and today is not the best moment to get in right?
Maybe in the end of the weekend it will be much lower, and maybe also cheaper to step in right?

I hoped for better news than a asic miner, and it seems a lot of people are losing trust now..

Yeah wait for a few days. There are actually lots of people who are happy too. Depends where you look. ASIC miner is very good news because it ensures the secure future of the coin. The Sia team is in it for the long run.

SubZer0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:45:43 PM

Yeah wait for a few days. There are actually lots of people who are happy too. Depends where you look. ASIC miner is very good news because it ensures the secure future of the coin. The Sia team is in it for the long run.

Thank you!  Smiley My plan was to buy in today.
But maybe it's good news because i can step in on a even lower price.
Aquazi

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:46:56 PM

This coin has lots of support around 590, so you should buy close to it if you want to speculate. jm2c.

SubZer0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:02:33 PM

Yes it would be perfect to step in around 580/590 satoshi.
I'm waiting for that moment, if it's at the end of the week i will go in.
If it drops a lot faster then maybe sleep a night..  Lips sealed
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:11:27 PM

NOOB question.
I was Reading about SIA latelly and got in. Nowim trying to decide if i go in any further and at what price.
Today i was seeing this price moovment https://imgur.com/gallery/B7ZdA.

Lots of volume, and lots of selling below 700. do you experts see it as people getting out of the project? or just someone taking profits?

There are no experts on this forum, and if somebody had a real way to know if a coin is undervalued or overvalued he wouldn't tell you but keep it from himself and benefit from it.

The only people who really care about hyping a coin are those that have it and want to sell it at a higher price.

Notice how most of people don't even care about the technology but only hope to see the coin valued enough to sell it for fiat Wink

I understand it, we're in the speculation section anyway.

But do you honestly believe that anybody will give you a honest answer, supposing he has the right one?

Cryptos are not usual business when you can see how many debts/assets/ecc they have, they are hard to predict.

I'll give you an example: NAV's a much better coin than Monero, and I see no reason why it should be valued less than 12 $.

But then, the few people using anonymous transactions are mostly on Monero and Zcash (I believe Zcoin's also better than Zcash) so in the end it doesn't matter what's the better coin.

Nobody here knows shit this entire market is built over hope. I really believe 99 % of coins will crash and be dead before 2020. You know which will survive when crypto will become huge (because I believe it will at some point)? Then tell me, I'd gladly like to become a millionaire Smiley

I would agre with most of your post. The part of NAV being better than Monero is an opinion that is not consensual. Monero as proven anonimity and proved real used in the biggest darweb market (unfortunately crypto right now is either used to speculate on exchanges or for less legal business on the darkweb). As for NAV as different Way to provide anonimity, I like the project , but it as yet to prove itself.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
SubZer0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:38:16 PM

Coins where trading for 0.012 today almost, was a good moment to go in.
Now already climbing again..
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:30:14 AM

Coins where trading for 0.012 today almost, was a good moment to go in.
Now already climbing again..

Yes, there is a big chance for people to SIA at a low price still. Because once it starts pumping you will make a lot of money on it.
Many people are kept saying negative because they want to grab cheap SIA at the low price.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:05:59 AM

Is OP still bullish on Sia??

WHERE DID HE GO??  Shocked

Great call in the original post by the way..... SC was 40 sats that time gosh damn!!! I wish I saw this thread then  Embarrassed

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:32:49 PM

Is OP still bullish on Sia??

WHERE DID HE GO??  Shocked

Great call in the original post by the way..... SC was 40 sats that time gosh damn!!! I wish I saw this thread then  Embarrassed

Not sure, he is quiet on this forum now, but many are still bullish on it including myself. Long term HODL.
CoinJob

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:06:40 PM

Long term hold. I think Siacoin will probably survive but worried about short term price fluctuation. Buy and chill haha
FromTheStars

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:39:01 PM

My speculation with sia is .03 by December.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: