Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viacoin (VIA) - Safe | Segwit | Lightning Network | Auxpow | Fast  (Read 381951 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
romanornr (OP)

Activity: 690
Merit: 907

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:31:06 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 09:42:14 PM by romanornr

Also I am very excited to see Otoh reply again here !  
link --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1840789.msg18451390#msg18451390

For the people who don't know, Otoh visions and help is what gave Dash the insane current marketcap of $497,192,389

I am very excited & it's an honour to see Otoh having interest in the roadmap.

I was busy today programming, but I will do a full reply after a few hours!
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 11:11:23 PM

..but right now F2Pool would be an option.

Please don't. Every coin that gets on FUpool becomes unminable due to the diff going through the roof. It's a sure way of centralising your network. HUC had the same problem, then they got off FUpool & miners came back & price has gone up ever since. SYS has the same problem, unminable due to FUpool pushing the diff into the stratosphere so price has stagnated even though the devs are doing some great work.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:27:17 AM

Also I am very excited to see Otoh reply again here !  
link --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1840789.msg18451390#msg18451390

For the people who don't know, Otoh visions and help is what gave Dash the insane current marketcap of $497,192,389

I am very excited & it's an honour to see Otoh having interest in the roadmap.

I was busy today programming, but I will do a full reply after a few hours!

fantastic to hear this, we didn't know who he  was ! Thanks Otoh for your support! Good to see price turned around a little, hopefully the uptrend continues.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:00:25 AM

Please don't. Every coin that gets on FUpool becomes unminable due to the diff going through the roof. It's a sure way of centralising your network. HUC had the same problem, then they got off FUpool & miners came back & price has gone up ever since. SYS has the same problem, unminable due to FUpool pushing the diff into the stratosphere so price has stagnated even though the devs are doing some great work.

I have to agree there. The frequent block halving also doesn't seem fit for something like F2Pool.

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:52:52 AM

What is the support level of Viacoin right now?
I hope it will hold 0.00007 and start climbing again.

I was damn right!  +30% now, new spike coming?
romanornr (OP)

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:41:49 AM

True that, another option would be Suprnova, Litecoin & Viacoin merge mining.
However prohashing is pro Bitcoin Unlimited, won't signal Segwit and maybe never will because they don't know how to implement in on their pool.

If you are mining on a non-Segwit pool, you are actively voting against Segwit.
fluency

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:00:28 AM

Hi Romano. If you want a Japanese, French, German, Spanish or Chinese translation for this Viacoin ANN in exchange for a bounty, please contact me.
Pakmann

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

However prohashing is pro Bitcoin Unlimited, won't signal Segwit and maybe never will because they don't know how to implement in on their pool.

Thank you for the info !
I've switched on Suprnova Wink

Do I only need to mine 'scrypt' algorithm ?
romanornr (OP)

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

Thank you for the info !
I've switched on Suprnova Wink

Do I only need to mine 'scrypt' algorithm ?
Yes, and if you have more questions about Suprnova, just mail or better tweet them.
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:10:28 PM

supernova is great ,very good "people" highly recommend, very honest ,its a gem in our "industry" payouts are precise nothing is diverted, servers optimized

I am also more than sure suoernova will enable SegWit given timing and demand

and thanks (again) extended to main developer here for doing all of this @ quality and vision, raised my holdings significantly in the recent

I can't consider myself on the level of @otoh (few can) but I made some really good calls on very selective coins in the past and VIA is one of  em
romanornr (OP)

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:35:21 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 06:12:56 PM by romanornr

I'd like to propose a bounty paid in Viacoin to Romano as targets on the roadmap are met, this gives him more of a stake in the project's success and incentive to deliver, I haven't seen anything much sent to his BTC donations addie last time I looked a week or so ago, anyway please post your Viacoin donation addie Romano and PM me when the next roadmap target is achieved then I'll donate $500 worth and will send 5,000 Viacoins today to say thanks for all the work that you've already put in, just buying them now.
Hi Otoh,

Your vision and support (both consultative and financial) played a large part in turning big projects such as Dash into success stories.
I think everyone in the community is excited to have you back. I will make sure you guys will like the development.  

Thank you for the donation bounty, it will speed up the roadmap completion a lot. I think it would free up a lot of time for me to do more than just the roadmap this year.
There's so many new things that are possible for VIA that weren't before I joined, such as Segwit.
Especially with the Lightening Network & versionbits simultaneous Soft Forks.  I have a lot to think about, and will let you guys know about future roadmap developments.

My Viacoin paper wallet address: VftnVwpiUx2jb2vL1MBQYe8s17YYKqQZER

Thank you again Otoh, and everyone in the community for your support!
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:39:34 PM

Good! The market seems to react positively!
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:37:47 PM

Many thanks Romano & others. Let's make this coin great again! Cool

5,000 Viacoins sent Smiley

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:14:08 PM

Indeed, many thanks to the developers (and especially Romano) for their hard work!  Smiley
I also donated 2,000 VIA to the developer fund.

Keep up the good work!

Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:23:51 PM

Romano - I have another 2,000 VIA coming your way as well. Keep up the A+ work!!
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:28:36 PM

Romano not manipulating this coin, he upgrade it, but not all ppl know it, they think it's old VIA, they suspect Romano is Drak, but the truth is this a new VIA called VIACOIN, and Romano is real person and not Drak

I assure you Romano is not that sweet-talking scammer and BTCcore groupie, Drak.  Grin

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:47:08 PM

Romano not manipulating this coin, he upgrade it, but not all ppl know it, they think it's old VIA, they suspect Romano is Drak, but the truth is this a new VIA called VIACOIN, and Romano is real person and not Drak

I assure you Romano is not that sweet-talking scammer and BTCcore groupie, Drak.  Grin
Care to elaborate?

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
wom1979

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:02:43 PM

2000 VIA Sent - more to follow

Nice work mate

Thank you
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:28:48 PM

nice stability and interest has risen all across, volume (BTC) is going up , coins are being sold at low levels (still)

150 BTC , 150,000 USD has been added to the liquidity in the last 48 hrs
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:38:59 AM

For some weird reason I always thought viacoin is somehow connected to  litecoin... like a fork or  something.. is it? Or is it completely different? Maybe all those mentions on the site, like litepad, litebit,litecoinpool etc...

But if via is somehow related to litecoin then you think it can benefit a little from this recent litecoin surge and popularity?

Keep up the good work Romano and thank you Otoh for taking interest and help. Just bought some more via I am  supporting it this way.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: