Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:31:55 PM

Now sit and watch SONM going above 10 cents:

Digital Economist Paolo Tasca Joins SONM Advisory Board
https://blog.sonm.io/digital-economist-paolo-tasca-joins-sonm-advisory-board-93acbd7bd675

We've been waiting for 1 month and the price is still low. No news for new exchange, it's impossible in liqui exchange to go up. The volume is much lower than other excahanges in liqui.
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:33:02 PM

Dr. Paolo Tasca, a digital economist and blockchain expert, has joined the SONM (Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining) Advisory Board. Dr. Tasca is a blockchain consultant to the United Nations and EU Parliament, founder of University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies, and a published economist whose expertise in peer-to-peer financial systems will help the SONM team minimize marginal costs and promote positive economic relationships within its network.

Dr. Tasca’s proven ability to detect macro-economic trends and implement sustainable business models will greatly assist SONM in business development. His long-standing academic relationships will also prove invaluable to SONM as the company furthers its involvement in academic research and development in distributed computing, as well as strengthen its ties within the scientific community.

In the business development realm, Dr. Tasca’s responsibilities will include identifying new business opportunities, fostering partnerships, and researching new ways to reach existing markets. He will also advise the SONM team on generating innovative ideas to maximize revenue-generating opportunities. His extensive connections in the field of advanced technologies, as well as the private and public sectors, will prove invaluable to SONM’s future growth. As a start-up company, SONM endeavors to continue developing an array of services with high ROI and to attract more investors. With his rare and impressive combination of both theoretical and practical expertise, Dr. Tasca will be able to provide valid and valuable recommendations on various business development and financing opportunities.

Dr. Tasca is considered one of the world’s most distinguished blockchain and digital economy experts. His experience and research focuses on peer-to-peer financial systems, blockchain technologies, and their applications. As the Lead Economist on digital currencies and peer-to-peer financial systems at Deutsche Bundesbank in Frankfurt, he co-authored The Fintech Book and co-edited Banking Beyond Banks and Money: A Guide to Banking Services in the Twenty-First Century.

Dr. Tasca currently serves as the Executive Director of the Centre for Blockchain Technologies (UCL CBT) at the University of London. He has been actively involved in various research and application projects involving blockchain technologies. He continues to publish articles in prestigious academic journals, including the Harvard Business Review, and is referenced as an authority in such publications as The Wall Street Journal, Financial Post, and Bloomberg.

Dr. Tasca’s published works include scientific papers, books, chapters in books, and working papers.
Among the papers he has co-authored are:

* Ontology of Blockchain Technologies. Principles of Identification and Classification. Published by Ledger Journal.

* Technology, Legal, and Business Challenges of Blockchain-Enabled Socio-Economic Systems. Published by The Journal of Digital Banking.

* Managing Risk under the Blockchain Paradigm. Published by Harvard Business Review (China).

* A View on Blockchain Technologies. Published by IEEE Computer and Society.

* Portfolio Diversification and Systemic Risk in Interbank Networks. Published by Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control

Developing More Innovative Technologies

Dr. Tasca deeply supports the dissemination of blockchain technologies. His advice will propel SONM to become an active participant that delivers innovative advanced technologies that are urgently needed in the ongoing industrial revolution. Dr. Tasca said:

“We have reached the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which will fundamentally alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. New technologies are dramatically transforming our society into something very different from what we were used to thinking about over the last few decades. The possibilities that have been unlocked by billions of people and smart devices collectively connected — with unprecedented processing power, storage capacity, and access to knowledge — are vast.

By 2025, most of Earth’s population, will be online and by 2030, the Internet of Things will comprise 100 billion connected devices. Under this extraordinary wave of connectivity and digital transformation, SONM distributed cloud technology will allow processing a nearly infinite amount of data streamed from a world of sensors and connected devices that will envelop our business and private lives, changing products and habits.”

Growing the advisory board

SONM is a rapidly-developing project that will need to draw additional human resources as it strengthens its presence in the marketplace. Specifically, the team is looking for an advisor/expert in economic rating systems who will be involved in the designing and auditing of SONM ratings (customer and hub/miner ratings) to ensure a fair computing market for everyone. At the same time, SONM is looking to collaborate with advisors in cloud data services and infrastructure, who will be involved in designing SONM’s architecture and performing solution audits.
You can learn more about SONM’s hiring plans by visiting jobs page.

SONM’s exponential growth will allow it to build a significant presence globally, with a focus on finding regional advisors that will provide SONM with maximum influence in multiple areas, including hosting, neural networks, and game servers.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:20:54 PM

this is great news
i hope sonm will find more advisors that will provide SONM with maximum influence in multiple areas
now sonm is making progress and taking this project at the right way
in the end of this year sonm token will gain power in crypto world
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:51:15 PM

Sold all my SONM for a 50% loss from ICO price.

Already made 400% investing and trading it in other coins, so overall im up 50%. Sometimes you just need to let loser investments die.

That, gentlemen. Is how you know the bottom is in. It always happens that the bottom seller would lament his losses. In every coin, there will always be the "one."

ICOs are generally overpriced and this one even have a pre-ICO. The price is very low because there's nothing yet but promises and preparation. Tell me what the price will be when the SONM platform launches.

krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:51:14 PM

Pretty sure a few of those guys in the last conference photo are dozing.

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:46:59 AM

Paolo on board doesn't mean something though. He will analyze profit and the trades and everything but its still the project of the roadmap that will make the price more interesting for the investors. its not this kind of blog posts that investors would like to see.

Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:40:32 AM

Paolo on board doesn't mean something though. He will analyze profit and the trades and everything but its still the project of the roadmap that will make the price more interesting for the investors. its not this kind of blog posts that investors would like to see.

Exactly, but there is even a higher goal that people don't want to see...

Imagine in about 7-10 years. You earned some money on crypto, you buy a huge gaming monitor with a huge resolution, fast internet speed and you paid 500$ for an SONM (Golem, Elastic, Iexec...) monthly gaming package which includes let say 1000 TFlops of pc power... naaah 10000 TFlops sounds better...now that my friend is something that we can use on a daily basis.

On a daily basis is the key word. Imagine other possibilities, not just gaming.

lol scene from Gamer movie is in my head

zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:00:37 AM

pretty agreed , i am sad to see SONM price , team should do something about market .
terataz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:04:10 AM

Curious  if the team has ever elaborated on why the co-founder has left the project at the very beginning.

The official post is only a few lines long and doesn't really say much on the motivations https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-team-update-8ef65e66bc80

It's pretty big news though. I think sharing some additional light might help new investors approach the project.

Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:12:17 AM

But it seems that SONM team is doing some work now. I think such news will have positive influence to reputation of the team.

nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:24:49 AM

You will be unable to enter into new exchange SONM ? only the liqui volume is low.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:30:00 AM

You will be unable to enter into new exchange SONM ? only the liqui volume is low.

hit bittrex will be better ,but why didn't ,it is a long time  now .
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:32:18 AM

What is appreciable in Sonm team is working non stop without creating any hype and now they started to expand team. This new appointment will be very good for this project. It seems that big updates are on the way in very near future. They are surprising everyone with ninja news and updates, this I like the most here.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:41:02 AM

It is also available at https://novaexchange.com/ now. Though here volume is low but this is also trying to rise from dust. I do agree that we need exchanges like Bittrex but my personal opinion on this is they will push SONM towards more exchanges with more advanced level development.
Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:53:42 PM

What is appreciable in Sonm team is working non stop without creating any hype and now they started to expand team. This new appointment will be very good for this project. It seems that big updates are on the way in very near future. They are surprising everyone with ninja news and updates, this I like the most here.

My thoughts exactly! These latest news are ninja news indeed, I like especially these lines:

"Dr. Tasca is a blockchain consultant to the United Nations and EU Parliament, founder of University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies.."

"Dr. Tasca is considered one of the world’s most distinguished blockchain and digital economy experts..As the Lead Economist on digital currencies and peer-to-peer financial systems at Deutsche Bundesbank in Frankfurt, he co-authored The Fintech Book and co-edited Banking Beyond Banks and Money: A Guide to Banking Services in the Twenty-First Century."

"Dr. Tasca currently serves as the Executive Director of the Centre for Blockchain Technologies (UCL CBT) at the University of London."

"By 2025, most of Earth’s population, will be online and by 2030, the Internet of Things will comprise 100 billion connected devices. Under this extraordinary wave of connectivity and digital transformation, SONM distributed cloud technology will allow processing a nearly infinite amount of data streamed from a world of sensors and connected devices that will envelop our business and private lives, changing products and habits.

I don't know about you guys, but I think this is a heavy stuff indeed! IMHO

*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:04:26 PM

It is also available at https://novaexchange.com/ now. Though here volume is low but this is also trying to rise from dust. I do agree that we need exchanges like Bittrex but my personal opinion on this is they will push SONM towards more exchanges with more advanced level development.

There are some serious questions for the SONM project that do not allow them to list on Bittrex I guess. SONM team will never tell you such things Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
spawny57

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:15:51 PM

There are some serious questions for the SONM project that do not allow them to list on Bittrex I guess. SONM team will never tell you such things Wink

I guess this is the reason why they hired Dr. Tasca...

With his expertise we might see SONM hitting biggest exchanges. Wait and see Smiley
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:12:55 PM

I guess this is the reason why they hired Dr. Tasca...

With his expertise we might see SONM hitting biggest exchanges. Wait and see Smiley

Well they didn't hire him, he's just serving on an advisory board.  But I'm guessing this prominent doctor wouldn't want his name associated with a failing project so that should provide some hope.
neo_machina

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:20:23 AM

SONM has stuck to their roadmap. If they continue to do so then we can expect another release next month, the “PayOut” DAPP for the platform. If that happens, then get ready for another token pump! Just a couple more weeks fellas and we'll be off to the moon Smiley
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:16:22 AM

I think the SONM has tried to promote the SONM coinst to be listed on the bittrex, but for some unknown reasons, the bittrex does not accept it. So, in my opinion, the dev team should try to solve some problem first.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: