Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 04:26:51 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444782 times)
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:12:19 PM

Looks like most of you guys crying bittrex bittrex didnt actually know what you are invested in. bittrex cant/wont ve able to list sonm due to its profit sharing method. plus its a technology you are invested in, something like ether few years ago.

sonm is one of those tokens where you just keep inside your wallet and forget and let the developers develop their technology. It doesnt make you money overnight but it make something next year. try to hodl it for a year without crying bittrex, and you will see something.

People want to make quick profit, but the price has gone south, the project is a sound project and for one to make money from this it will take time. but the main concern is that the price has been under the ICO price for a long time

In a few years SONM will be the best supercomputer project using blockchain technology on ETH network. You will remember this and cry if you sold SNM tokens.

Some people who sell SNM token may be in need of quick financial funds.
But I'm sure there are still many people who hold SNM token because they believe in SNM future potential, whether it's in terms of super computer platform or in terms of price.
Thos who holds always wins. I had some bad experience with selling early and I have learnt my lessons. I dont let history repeat on me again. Goinf to hold for at least an year and see how it goes

They got $ 43 million but the price is too low.
We have seen how DNT is being evaluated
Is this project worthless?

The team does not determine the price, the market determines the price. Be patient, the team is working hard and with investing in crypto patience is a requirement.
BigRasputin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

Looks like most of you guys crying bittrex bittrex didnt actually know what you are invested in. bittrex cant/wont ve able to list sonm due to its profit sharing method. plus its a technology you are invested in, something like ether few years ago.

sonm is one of those tokens where you just keep inside your wallet and forget and let the developers develop their technology. It doesnt make you money overnight but it make something next year. try to hodl it for a year without crying bittrex, and you will see something.

People want to make quick profit, but the price has gone south, the project is a sound project and for one to make money from this it will take time. but the main concern is that the price has been under the ICO price for a long time

In a few years SONM will be the best supercomputer project using blockchain technology on ETH network. You will remember this and cry if you sold SNM tokens.

But I'm sure there are still many people who hold SNM token because they believe in SNM future potential, whether it's in terms of super computer platform or in terms of price.
Thos who holds always wins. I had some bad experience with selling early and I have learnt my lessons. I dont let history repeat on me again. Goinf to hold for at least an year and see how it goes

The team does not determine the price, the market determines the price. Be patient, the team is working hard and with investing in crypto patience is a requirement.

How long should we be patient, Alex?
Below the ico price.
Others are more profitable than investors.
There is unfair competition here.

The team must intervene in this situation

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:59:30 PM

Below the ico price.

As I already wrote, this is not possible as the market determins the prices, not the Dev team. Stay tuned for updates!
You can read news, announcements, etc here https://blog.sonm.io/ the blog is where you find the most accurate (and fastest) information, news, and so on.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:36:57 PM

so what did the team do after the ICO days were over? i never really get to check any updates about what the current development of the project.
its not something enjoyable when we see price weren't going up and team hasn't come up to stretch our patience.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
jensbonn

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:11:07 PM

Guys... what are you talking about? Join their Telegram - read their Blog. Continuous flow of great information: Alpha release, Paolo Tasca joining and so on.

Wanna know why it is still low? 'Cause we are accumulating for retirement! That small exchange is a blessing not a curse :-)
BigRasputin

Merit: 253

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:16:33 PM

Guys... what are you talking about? Join their Telegram - read their Blog. Continuous flow of great information: Alpha release, Paolo Tasca joining and so on.

Wanna know why it is still low? 'Cause we are accumulating for retirement! That small exchange is a blessing not a curse :-)

you're kidding
Ico stage buyers are stupid.
on the stock market are more profitable than investors.
This is not an opportunity for us, it is insulting.

██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
jensbonn

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:33:59 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 03:48:54 PM by jensbonn

you're kidding
Ico stage buyers are stupid.
on the stock market are more profitable than investors.
This is not an opportunity for us, it is insulting.

Dunno... When an ICO seems legit and offers a good case I am in and buy just a small stack. Typically price dips when there is no running product on stage. Therefore I use sideway movement to fill up the bags and lower my entry level. I do this with several "safe-harbors" and I am quite happy so far.

edit: and to be honest - we are all winners so far as we are part of the crypto-circus and the disruptive techs whether they are called sonm, golem or what ever will serve mankind. so congrats on this :-)
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:49:15 PM

Below the ico price.

As I already wrote, this is not possible as the market determins the prices, not the Dev team. Stay tuned for updates!
You can read news, announcements, etc here https://blog.sonm.io/ the blog is where you find the most accurate (and fastest) information, news, and so on.

Not entirely true.  Devs can always use some of the +$40 million raised to buy back shares on the market.  That would give a nice price boost and potentially get this coin going.
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:46:20 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 05:46:42 PM by AlexSONMsupport

so what did the team do after the ICO days were over? i never really get to check any updates about what the current development of the project.
its not something enjoyable when we see price weren't going up and team hasn't come up to stretch our patience.

Good evening, at this moment our team is working hard on the final product. Beginning course never to be up to the moon we are a relatively new project. The rate is growing, the product is sawed.
As was noted above recently was
the release of alpha, please keep for updates, read the githab.
https://github.com/sonm-io
hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:11:15 PM

hello
im need the contract andress please that im seen my tokens
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:23:56 PM

Good evening, at this moment our team is working hard on the final product. Beginning course never to be up to the moon we are a relatively new project. The rate is growing, the product is sawed.
As was noted above recently was
the release of alpha, please keep for updates, read the gidhab.
https://github.com/sonm-io

sonm had 40m in funding and months after ico is still trading only at liqui and some other shit exchanges ...ico investors are in a 70% loss in term of btc ...so shut the fuck up russian pussy alex ..updates are fake the team will spend 5% of the fund and pretend that they develop something... investors will stop asking questions after 1 year and team gets 95% of the funds ...

they have ban everyone in telegram and slack ....that is asking questions ....

they just try to makethe project  look legit and not a scam without spending too much money ....very good scam from a team that can't even speak English lol

THERE WILL BE ......
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:26:00 PM

hello
evening
https://etherscan.io/token/0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:31:03 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 05:44:39 PM by dolores12

There are good examples of tokens which are neither at Poloniex when it was leader of cryptocurrencies nor at Bittrex but still are performing excellently. We can look around to figure out those tokens I don't mentioned other in this thread. SONM will make its way if the promised product is delivered then with or without Bittrex it will see its true value in future for sure.

thats the thing though. the team hasn't come to once again promise what they've promise back then. even just this they haven't responded here. have they?

there is a volume but even so the price didn't go up still which is why the token needs to be on other exchange.
Prices are regulated by the market, not by us. The addition of on major eshanges is planned for the winter in accordance with the White Paper. And the team fulfilled its obligations: it actively develops the product according to the schedule.

lol another smart team member ...lol lol

"Prices are regulated by the market, not by us" the market thinks that you are scam so market price is -50% of the funds you have lol

"The addition of on major eshanges" for eshanges i am sure , for exchanges no lol the best you can do is to trade in bittrex with a 20 btc volume ......i hope russian investors wake up and stop listen your lies ...and give you a visit lol so you spend the money from the scam on hospitals and doctors  

lets fuck the core team that did the scam now that we can ...after few months they will gone....

i reserve the ceo guy , i will learn him some English .....

THERE WILL BE ......
nelson4lov

Activity: 2184
Merit: 797

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:34:54 PM

Dunno... When an ICO seems legit and offers a good case I am in and buy just a small stack. Typically price dips when there is no running product on stage. Therefore I use sideway movement to fill up the bags and lower my entry level. I do this with several "safe-harbors" and I am quite happy so far.

I'd agree with you on that. I've seen the price of several ICO projects dipping when It gets to exchanges. Sonm is no brainer. Although a lot of people usually attribute the dip in price to the low liquidity available couple with the fact that it's listed on small exchanges with little to no volumes. An example of such projects are Mobilego and Polybius (ICO price is $10 but currently priced at $3.

In cases like this, I usually buy more at the bottom. This often helps minimize the loses incurred.

hello

Here's SONM token contract address: 0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63

View the contract on EtherScan: https://etherscan.io/address/0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63

███████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████

███████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀░▄██▀░▀██▄░▀▀▄
▄▀░▐▀▄░▀░░▀░░▀░▄▀▌░▀▄
▄▀▄█▐░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀░▌█▄▀▄
▄▀░▀░░█░▄███████▄░█░░▀░▀▄
█░█░▀░█████████████░▀░█░█
█░██░▀█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀█▀░██░█
█░█▀██░█▀▀██▀▀█░██▀█░█
▀▄▀██░░░▀▀▄▌▐▄▀▀░░░██▀▄▀
▀▄▀██░░▄░▀▄█▄▀░▄░░██▀▄▀
▀▄░▀█░▄▄▄░▀░▄▄▄░█▀░▄▀
▀▄▄▀▀███▄███▀▀▄▄▀
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:37:42 PM

Is there any other news about the new exchange? I am very bored if still in liqui, the price will only be cheap and always just, there is no big exchange that can be a price regulator.
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:04:17 PM

Is there any other news about the new exchange? I am very bored if still in liqui, the price will only be cheap and always just, there is no big exchange that can be a price regulator.
Now we spend time to regulate other questions such as compliance review. You should now that we are not the only supercomputer project on the market. Exchanges got shaken and they are worried about their reputation today. Now to get listed on BITTREX for example takes longer
Northa

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

Now we spend time to regulate other questions such as compliance review. You should now that we are not the only supercomputer project on the market. Exchanges got shaken and they are worried about their reputation today. Now to get listed on BITTREX for example takes longer
Hi Alex. So you already sent a request for bittrex?
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:15:24 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 08:40:37 PM by AlexSONMsupport

hello. in the last month no one added on bittrex except bcc. i can't give you other information which related with exchanges
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:23:04 PM

hello. in the last month no one added on bittrex except bcc. i can't give you other information which connected with exchanges

You mean by current of August not by July. In July some coins added into Bittrex like OMG, CIVIC, FUN and many but this month only BCC added for trading. What is status of your conversation with them to make this coin list there?
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:34:36 PM

hello. in the last month no one added on bittrex except bcc. i can't give you other information which connected with exchanges

You mean by current of August not by July. In July some coins added into Bittrex like OMG, CIVIC, FUN and many but this month only BCC added for trading. What is status of your conversation with them to make this coin list there?
There is still no clarity when SONM will be listing on bittrex
Good project, fast ICO but unfortunately the price is still below the price of ICO and exchange is still in a small volume
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: