Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

i still keep my SNM from the signature campaign .
hope the team don't give up and keep moving
i sure that will be a greate project . just need some time

time is on their side with millions

investors are waiting one year, two, three ....
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:24:42 AM

Things with Sonm scam accusations are going bad. Firstly, I thought that it is just FUD but now I should rethink again. I'm not saying that it is a scam but it has a lot of problems. People were patient so far but patience isn't perpetual. I don't think that SNM tokens will be listed on Bittrex any time soon because of problems around the project and its dividend system. I don't think that price will go up significantly as well. But Sonm story could be similar to Waves. Many were accusing Waves and its CEO about scam. After sometime price skyrocketed. The same could happen with SNM. However, I think that their project idea is very hardly achievable. Centralized computational services will continue to dominate market. There is no problem with centralized computational power as it is much better to buy from established entities. Blockchain can't provide any advantages as it is not mature technology and any serious company will buy it from experimental startups. The only way to sell product is to friends. Have in mind that, folks.

Every day I see questions about the exchanges and the exchange rate. Our dev team want to focus on development. Sonm developers themselves own a lot of coins. How can they not be interested in the success of the product?
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:45:34 AM

Actually people are getting frustrated because of not making profit from their investment in this project in short term. I don't think situation will get good until there are updates which to make Sonm more worthy. I can understand making Sonm much more worth is in developers very own interest as well. I can wait and will because I bought at exchange but people can't.
joshvdk

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:56:40 AM

Yeh it seems that mostly ICO investors are butt hurt and people who bought on exchanges are cool with it I mean I get ICO investors but sonm github is active everyday they released the alpha so they are delivering have some patience

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:06:59 PM

Things with Sonm scam accusations are going bad. Firstly, I thought that it is just FUD but now I should rethink again. I'm not saying that it is a scam but it has a lot of problems. People were patient so far but patience isn't perpetual. I don't think that SNM tokens will be listed on Bittrex any time soon because of problems around the project and its dividend system. I don't think that price will go up significantly as well. But Sonm story could be similar to Waves. Many were accusing Waves and its CEO about scam. After sometime price skyrocketed. The same could happen with SNM. However, I think that their project idea is very hardly achievable. Centralized computational services will continue to dominate market. There is no problem with centralized computational power as it is much better to buy from established entities. Blockchain can't provide any advantages as it is not mature technology and any serious company will buy it from experimental startups. The only way to sell product is to friends. Have in mind that, folks.

Every day I see questions about the exchanges and the exchange rate. Our dev team want to focus on development. Sonm developers themselves own a lot of coins. How can they not be interested in the success of the product?

I agree that exchanges aren't the priority as development is. I like such approach of a serious company:

Exchanges: We have decided to delay exchange talks and focus on the development for the first few months. We are running a company, not a pump and dump campaign. If that’s what you were looking for, then you have come to the wrong project. We are playing the long-term, not the short-term game. A business is not built in a few months. A full-scale marketing strategy is planned out with proper content scheduling, and that will be released when the time is right. We are aware of the low-volume so in order to address that concern, we are reviewing processes to assist the liquidity on the exchanges, and further updates in this regard will be communicated in due course.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:07:53 PM

i still keep my SNM from the signature campaign .
hope the team don't give up and keep moving
i sure that will be a greate project . just need some time
Hey human cave, you get it for free so you do not think about the price of this damn coin while we participate in their ICO loss
You better live in the cave than to talk like that with your friends

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:51:10 PM

With Bittrex or no Bitrex, i am supporting this project. This is one of those long project that takes time to complete. However people are impatient with exchanges. It is understandable since they are losing value or they could trade them and you know try to make more profit or accumulate more in the open market. Liqui is really a bad exchange with pumper & dumpers actively making other investors to follow what they want. Still too many newbie out there. I can only say Liqui does not represent the real value of SONM. Hope the SONM team would look into other exchangers as well and not just bittrex. An update on those work will be appreciated by some of the members here.

Probably that SONM will be listed on Bittrex and the value might hit between $1 - $5, but it will depends on how they market this crypto. Just like some other cryptocurrency it takes a lot of time to pump.
louloukos

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:00:23 PM

Well,
having participated in ICO i had to buy more at these ridiculous prices.

This project promises so much that in addition to the rise in crypto-space in general that will generate extremely well returns to token holders.

These kind of tokens are not to be traded imho but to be kept.

So for those wondering about the current price my only advice is HODL

thank me later
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:38:31 PM

Well,
having participated in ICO i had to buy more at these ridiculous prices.

This project promises so much that in addition to the rise in crypto-space in general that will generate extremely well returns to token holders.

These kind of tokens are not to be traded imho but to be kept.

So for those wondering about the current price my only advice is HODL

thank me later
"HODL" Like interesting.
If we talking about price of SONM, ICO held then just passed were coins ETH as the platform of coin shaken up and down (wave chart / volume).
So currently of price like be a stable point then worth, IMHO. You can keep to hold after project of future's coming.
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:58:51 PM

With Bittrex or no Bitrex, i am supporting this project. This is one of those long project that takes time to complete. However people are impatient with exchanges. It is understandable since they are losing value or they could trade them and you know try to make more profit or accumulate more in the open market. Liqui is really a bad exchange with pumper & dumpers actively making other investors to follow what they want. Still too many newbie out there. I can only say Liqui does not represent the real value of SONM. Hope the SONM team would look into other exchangers as well and not just bittrex. An update on those work will be appreciated by some of the members here.

Probably that SONM will be listed on Bittrex and the value might hit between $1 - $5, but it will depends on how they market this crypto. Just like some other cryptocurrency it takes a lot of time to pump.
yes.i think all of cryptocurrency need some time to develop.if you think it is a nice currency.you must learn to wait.if you do this you can get what you want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:14:00 PM

So how was the development of the project by now?
Investors of course are waiting for the update of what has been done after the ICO stage. Its quite awhile already and fud spread when there is nothing from the team.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:19:04 PM

Bittrex listing will be a huge milestone for SONM. As soon as it happens the price will rocket.
iGoodw1n

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:12:38 PM

I don't understand why SONM does not have good PR manager. They have tons of money Huh With that amount of money that they have raised through ICO they can pay all big exchanges to list SONM.

jensbonn

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:48:50 PM

ever thought about that they of course know all this but still have a very good reason to wait?
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:53:35 PM

Why there are not updates because these Supercomputer related projects are bigger than the capacity of teams which raised money on name of these techs. They need lot of time to reach in advance level even because it is serious thing which they are working on. We can not do anything except keep waiting realistically, hopefully they will deliver someday.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:59:11 PM

ever thought about that they of course know all this but still have a very good reason to wait?

A lot of good reasons to wait for this this is still under the radar project with huge potential to grow so big. I think the devs team is doing very hard job to make it leading project in supercomputer industry which is very huge and in future it will be mega project.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:26:08 PM

For a project that raised 42 million dollars a couple of months ago, eventually getting listed on Bittrex shouldn't be seen as a major milestone but here we are.
They're still in talks with Bittrex(I think), When everything is cleared out they'll list SONM. Meanwhile we can buy cheap SNM(If you haven't already).
jensbonn

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:38:38 PM

They just released Patch for Alpha.

https://twitter.com/sonmdevelopment/status/900408314483310594

We've received complaints from some members of the community, about the problems with SONM Alpha launch.
So we decided to release patch with some features from the future version to fix the problem.
The patch includes:
• CLI Patch
• Configuration file for CLI
• Configuration files patch for the hub and miner
• Added a text description of the launched task

GitHub: https://github.com/sonm-io/core/releases/tag/v0.2.1.1
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:12:06 PM

SONM Alpha 0.2.1.1 Update

We've received complaints from some members of the community, about the problems with SONM Alpha launch.
So we decided to release patch with some features from the future version to fix the problem.
The patch includes:
• CLI Patch
• Configuration file for CLI
• Configuration files patch for the hub and miner
• Added a text description of the launched task

GitHub: https://github.com/sonm-io/core/releases/tag/v0.2.1.1
Vladmir_Support

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:19:38 PM

Why there are not updates because these Supercomputer related projects are bigger than the capacity of teams which raised money on name of these techs. They need lot of time to reach in advance level even because it is serious thing which they are working on. We can not do anything except keep waiting realistically, hopefully they will deliver someday.
Updates come out and will go out all the time. The team is working on the project very much, and this allows us to move according to the road map. We really appreciate all our investors and just people who care about our project and therefore we will notify you about the news and new releases of the application first! Follow our news!
Some members of the community told us about the problems with the launch of Alpha, we listened and released a patch with some of the features from the future update.

Regards, SONM Support.
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: