Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:15:05 PM

The Market Cap of Golem is $270M. The Market Cap of SONM is $24M.

Some day, market cap of SONM can beat the market cap of Golem. I think it is possible.
Just let the dev team do their job.

No doubt in theory SONM has more potential but it will get decided by working prototype I also invested into this project during ICO and waiting for something magical from dev team. Let's wait for brighter future and keep strong faith into this team and let the devs team to do their job to deliver something big in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:27:37 PM

Some day, market cap of SONM can beat the market cap of Golem. I think it is possible.

lets hope that the day for SONM will be rise and maybe we can see the rate more than 1$ after the Super Computer realese

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:38:24 PM

Things with Sonm scam accusations are going bad. Firstly, I thought that it is just FUD but now I should rethink again. I'm not saying that it is a scam but it has a lot of problems. People were patient so far but patience isn't perpetual. I don't think that SNM tokens will be listed on Bittrex any time soon because of problems around the project and its dividend system. I don't think that price will go up significantly as well. But Sonm story could be similar to Waves. Many were accusing Waves and its CEO about scam. After sometime price skyrocketed. The same could happen with SNM. However, I think that their project idea is very hardly achievable. Centralized computational services will continue to dominate market. There is no problem with centralized computational power as it is much better to buy from established entities. Blockchain can't provide any advantages as it is not mature technology and any serious company will buy it from experimental startups. The only way to sell product is to friends. Have in mind that, folks.

Every day I see questions about the exchanges and the exchange rate. Our dev team want to focus on development. Sonm developers themselves own a lot of coins. How can they not be interested in the success of the product?

I agree that exchanges aren't the priority as development is. I like such approach of a serious company:

Exchanges: We have decided to delay exchange talks and focus on the development for the first few months. We are running a company, not a pump and dump campaign. If that’s what you were looking for, then you have come to the wrong project. We are playing the long-term, not the short-term game. A business is not built in a few months. A full-scale marketing strategy is planned out with proper content scheduling, and that will be released when the time is right. We are aware of the low-volume so in order to address that concern, we are reviewing processes to assist the liquidity on the exchanges, and further updates in this regard will be communicated in due course.

You like their approach of lying at every corner of the way from preico getting less than ico ppl to promising exchanges to now suddenly change their focus.

Expect changes to their roadmap.  Not in a good way.

Hi there! According to our business overview, the exchanges aren't  planned until this winter. You should read it sometime https://sonm.io/Sonm-BusinessOverview.pdf

According to your Founder Bittrex soon.  Do you need me to post the picture yet again?

Greetings!

Bittrex didn't add any coins except for BitcoinCash last month.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community

Greetings,

Your founder statement was back in June.  You know when any coin that had a pulse was added to Bittrex.
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:55:24 AM

Things with Sonm scam accusations are going bad. Firstly, I thought that it is just FUD but now I should rethink again. I'm not saying that it is a scam but it has a lot of problems. People were patient so far but patience isn't perpetual. I don't think that SNM tokens will be listed on Bittrex any time soon because of problems around the project and its dividend system. I don't think that price will go up significantly as well. But Sonm story could be similar to Waves. Many were accusing Waves and its CEO about scam. After sometime price skyrocketed. The same could happen with SNM. However, I think that their project idea is very hardly achievable. Centralized computational services will continue to dominate market. There is no problem with centralized computational power as it is much better to buy from established entities. Blockchain can't provide any advantages as it is not mature technology and any serious company will buy it from experimental startups. The only way to sell product is to friends. Have in mind that, folks.

Every day I see questions about the exchanges and the exchange rate. Our dev team want to focus on development. Sonm developers themselves own a lot of coins. How can they not be interested in the success of the product?

I agree that exchanges aren't the priority as development is. I like such approach of a serious company:

Exchanges: We have decided to delay exchange talks and focus on the development for the first few months. We are running a company, not a pump and dump campaign. If that’s what you were looking for, then you have come to the wrong project. We are playing the long-term, not the short-term game. A business is not built in a few months. A full-scale marketing strategy is planned out with proper content scheduling, and that will be released when the time is right. We are aware of the low-volume so in order to address that concern, we are reviewing processes to assist the liquidity on the exchanges, and further updates in this regard will be communicated in due course.

You like their approach of lying at every corner of the way from preico getting less than ico ppl to promising exchanges to now suddenly change their focus.

Expect changes to their roadmap.  Not in a good way.

Hi there! According to our business overview, the exchanges aren't  planned until this winter. You should read it sometime https://sonm.io/Sonm-BusinessOverview.pdf

According to your Founder Bittrex soon.  Do you need me to post the picture yet again?

Greetings!

Stay tuned,
SONM Community

Greetings,

Your founder statement was back in June.  You know when any coin that had a pulse was added to Bittrex.

Greetings!

At the moment I own no other information about exchanges.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community
puvanb

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

what is the progress of Alpha? Any updates on it?
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:58:09 PM

what is the progress of Alpha? Any updates on it?

Hello!

Two days ago the developers have released a new patch for Alpha which includes:

SONM Alpha 0.2.1.1 Update

We've received complaints from some members of the community, about the problems with SONM Alpha launch.
So we decided to release patch with some features from the future version to fix the problem.
The patch includes:
• CLI Patch
• Configuration file for CLI
• Configuration files patch for the hub and miner
• Added a text description of the launched task

GitHub: https://github.com/sonm-io/core/releases/tag/v0.2.1.1

Best regards,
SONM Community.
R.R. Toulkens

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:59:08 PM

Greetings!

Stay tuned,
SONM Community

Greetings,

One can't ever be surprised enough on how these people lie, there were half a dozen or more crypto added to Bittrex since sonm ico finished, just scroll down Bittrex twitter and see the truth.

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

TL;DR?

Ok, I give you some:

DCT (JUN 30th) ---> https://twitter.com/richiela/status/880827241302589440
MTL (JUL 8th) ---> https://twitter.com/richiela/status/883703437493379075

MCO, CVC, etc, just check it out!

Greetings
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:10:39 PM

Many investors are disappointed with the sonm, even they say will no longer follow ico

zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:16:31 PM

All of these price complaints are due to people expecting immediate profits after they start the token.There is a reason why super - computer-related ICO has raised huge sums of money.This is one of the projects that is being pumped, and people think they will see similar results.Most people aren't interested in technology, but the return on investment is low.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

All of these price complaints are due to people expecting immediate profits after they start the token.There is a reason why super - computer-related ICO has raised huge sums of money.This is one of the projects that is being pumped, and people think they will see similar results.Most people aren't interested in technology, but the return on investment is low.

Agreed with you actually everyone looking for quick profit with the help of this kind of project but unfortunately this one taking a lot of time to deliver. I also think people don't care about the vision of the project all people want to get rich overnight that is why all are complaining about the price.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:44:31 PM

Agreed with you actually everyone looking for quick profit with the help of this kind of project but unfortunately this one taking a lot of time to deliver. I also think people don't care about the vision of the project all people want to get rich overnight that is why all are complaining about the price.

But it's better to get both technology and profit, obviously investors are putting money as they see the vision and mission of a project
I think there's nothing wrong if they see this project hoping for a profit the main problem is time yes just waiting time  Cool
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

quick profit?? lol price in terms of btc --> -70% from ico lol profits lol

THERE WILL BE ......
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:36:13 PM

lets hope that the day for SONM will be rise and maybe we can see the rate more than 1$ after the Super Computer realese
you are expecting too low from a supercomputer project, that's only x10[ico price was 10 cents]. i think it should be at least 5 dollars when the product will be fully functional.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:19:04 PM

It will take a long time to be fully functional, but perhaps they will release some working betas that users can experiment with. Something more than a quake server perhaps

jensbonn

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:22:08 PM

Gosh - once in a while the fudsters are leaving their cave.

Here are a few facts I would like to share with you and all other crypto newcomers.

First of all: Invest only what you can afford to loose - WITHOUT big times crying!
If you are a wave-riding pump&dump champion following every call on twitter: Maybe Tech-ICOs are not made for you.

Problem is: You just heard about Crypto, Bitcoin, big money and now the latest shit: ICO. Come on and be serious - you just invested to much or are committed somehow now. For instance my SNM bag makes around 20% of my depot - and this is way too much imo. But I value the team and project very much and at the bottom SNM made my safe harbor. I make other calls for daytrading.

OK - lets go:

If you are still holding tokens -> Spreading FUD is really not clever unless you are following this strategy (which I hope for you - otherwise you are really just a clumsy crypto kid).

1) There are different kind of projects and different kind of ICOs.
There are for example projects like Trueflip ($TFL) which already had a running lottery website. Guess what happened to the price after it hit the first exchanges? Right - it surged (not much though 'cause they suck). If you would at least have done your due diligence and a proper research you would have known that technical projects with some kind of a complex and disruptive nature suffered a hard dip after hitting exchanges almost every time.

2) Yes - there were problems before ICO.
That wasn't really clever - BUT: You got that information before sending your money. The overall communication of the team during and right after ICO was not optimal and it was discussed in an transparent and professional way in their channels. I highly recommend to all of you to join slack or telegram of the project you are interested in. During the last two month every risen voice from the community was
heard. They optimized their communication across all channels. You should really see their blog.sonm.io and the 24/7 presence of support guys and team members in their slack and telegram.

3) Yes - there were also problems during ICO regarding bonus.
But only because those guys sent BTC which took way longer to proceed as the ETH. The ICO was planned for a month or so and it finished in what? Two days? If you are such a clever crypto genie -> send the best suited currency. ETH to an ETH contract. Bam. Bonus.
Beside I guess it causes trouble in your organization if you give a timeframe of a month and you are sold out in seconds and the people afterwards directly start to fuck you up.

4) Supercomputer is new technology and there are competitors
From a mankind perspective we can be proud of taking an active part in the development of future groundbreaking technologies. I do this for living and it doesn't make a difference if the project with biggest marketshare is called golem, sonm, iExec or whatever. Though the roadmap of SONM is a killer compared to the rest. You do this for the tech - you do this also for upcoming passive income. And here comes one of the most discussed points:

5) "so called dividenTTTT model" and the discussion regarding Bittrex and the SEC
The SONM Team made absolutely clear that there are no dividenDs. They just used the word dividenT to describe the passive income. But this is not a dividend model as seen by the SEC because it is based on commission fees. Point is: These documents were published long before SEC and now they have to make double clear what the system really is all about. And to be honest: I would have loved to see real dividends because this token is for investment and not for speculation.
Yes - the Bittrex call on YT was probably not the most clever statement but the problems with SEC and therefore trex occured after that. And that is also what Alex is saying: After the SEC statement not really new coins were added.

6) Low volume on liqui.io and overall price under ICO
Dolores compares the BTC entry level. Yes. Would have been better to just keep your BTC. I only compare to FIAT - cause this is the money I am buying my lambo and houses in. See - I bought a little during ICO for the unlikely event of an instant raise. The expected dip came - probably a bit harder because of you guys crying like little babygirls. Thanks for that because we could accumulate so fucking many tokens that right now I am in a comfortable profit zone and I am pretty sure my bag will buy me houses in a year from now when first commercial version hits the market. The roadmap includes superb features compared to the competitors. The team concentrates on the product in order to not totally fail like Golem with Brass for months.

Conclusion - should I tell you what is really going on?

They got 40M$+.
They got highly valuable advisory board.
They got a highly professional business side behind their project with severe capabilities and knowledge of marketing. DYR!
They are staffing the teams more and more and focus on the product: Bam. Alpha. Feedback? Bam. Patch with bonus upcoming features because they are gaining more and more velocity.
They have a team experienced in decentralized computing unless the other team with experience in building an ICO.
They know a lot more than you guys could probably teach them with your complaints and "great ideas".

Price still low? Mhhh... ever looked at those sell walls? There are players out there rubbing their hands with every single dip. We are accumulating for retirement guys!

And one day - when the big bosses in and behind the team raise their thumbs.... BAAAAAAAM!

sorry for wall of text - just wanted to share - no advice - only my thoughts - all of you should have these facts by DD
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:24:19 PM

you are expecting too low from a supercomputer project, that's only x10[ico price was 10 cents]. i think it should be at least 5 dollars when the product will be fully functional.
yes i agree with you that when this product will fully functional then its price may be more then 5 $ and it will get a huge marketcap
right now the dev team is working hard on this
my point of view its a long term project and investors who having calm right now will get great profits from this project
i will hold sonm coins for long terms too
Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:49:36 PM

Great reply jensbonn! SONM

meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 09:21:19 PM

Gosh - once in a while the fudsters are leaving their cave.

Here are a few facts I would like to share with you and all other crypto newcomers.

First of all: Invest only what you can afford to loose - WITHOUT big times crying!
If you are a wave-riding pump&dump champion following every call on twitter: Maybe Tech-ICOs are not made for you.

Problem is: You just heard about Crypto, Bitcoin, big money and now the latest shit: ICO. Come on and be serious - you just invested to much or are committed somehow now. For instance my SNM bag makes around 20% of my depot - and this is way too much imo. But I value the team and project very much and at the bottom SNM made my safe harbor. I make other calls for daytrading.

OK - lets go:

If you are still holding tokens -> Spreading FUD is really not clever unless you are following this strategy (which I hope for you - otherwise you are really just a clumsy crypto kid).

1) There are different kind of projects and different kind of ICOs.
There are for example projects like Trueflip ($TFL) which already had a running lottery website. Guess what happened to the price after it hit the first exchanges? Right - it surged (not much though 'cause they suck). If you would at least have done your due diligence and a proper research you would have known that technical projects with some kind of a complex and disruptive nature suffered a hard dip after hitting exchanges almost every time.

2) Yes - there were problems before ICO.
That wasn't really clever - BUT: You got that information before sending your money. The overall communication of the team during and right after ICO was not optimal and it was discussed in an transparent and professional way in their channels. I highly recommend to all of you to join slack or telegram of the project you are interested in. During the last two month every risen voice from the community was
heard. They optimized their communication across all channels. You should really see their blog.sonm.io and the 24/7 presence of support guys and team members in their slack and telegram.

3) Yes - there were also problems during ICO regarding bonus.
But only because those guys sent BTC which took way longer to proceed as the ETH. The ICO was planned for a month or so and it finished in what? Two days? If you are such a clever crypto genie -> send the best suited currency. ETH to an ETH contract. Bam. Bonus.
Beside I guess it causes trouble in your organization if you give a timeframe of a month and you are sold out in seconds and the people afterwards directly start to fuck you up.

4) Supercomputer is new technology and there are competitors
From a mankind perspective we can be proud of taking an active part in the development of future groundbreaking technologies. I do this for living and it doesn't make a difference if the project with biggest marketshare is called golem, sonm, iExec or whatever. Though the roadmap of SONM is a killer compared to the rest. You do this for the tech - you do this also for upcoming passive income. And here comes one of the most discussed points:

5) "so called dividenTTTT model" and the discussion regarding Bittrex and the SEC
The SONM Team made absolutely clear that there are no dividenDs. They just used the word dividenT to describe the passive income. But this is not a dividend model as seen by the SEC because it is based on commission fees. Point is: These documents were published long before SEC and now they have to make double clear what the system really is all about. And to be honest: I would have loved to see real dividends because this token is for investment and not for speculation.
Yes - the Bittrex call on YT was probably not the most clever statement but the problems with SEC and therefore trex occured after that. And that is also what Alex is saying: After the SEC statement not really new coins were added.

6) Low volume on liqui.io and overall price under ICO
Dolores compares the BTC entry level. Yes. Would have been better to just keep your BTC. I only compare to FIAT - cause this is the money I am buying my lambo and houses in. See - I bought a little during ICO for the unlikely event of an instant raise. The expected dip came - probably a bit harder because of you guys crying like little babygirls. Thanks for that because we could accumulate so fucking many tokens that right now I am in a comfortable profit zone and I am pretty sure my bag will buy me houses in a year from now when first commercial version hits the market. The roadmap includes superb features compared to the competitors. The team concentrates on the product in order to not totally fail like Golem with Brass for months.

Conclusion - should I tell you what is really going on?

They got 40M$+.
They got highly valuable advisory board.
They got a highly professional business side behind their project with severe capabilities and knowledge of marketing. DYR!
They are staffing the teams more and more and focus on the product: Bam. Alpha. Feedback? Bam. Patch with bonus upcoming features because they are gaining more and more velocity.
They have a team experienced in decentralized computing unless the other team with experience in building an ICO.
They know a lot more than you guys could probably teach them with your complaints and "great ideas".

Price still low? Mhhh... ever looked at those sell walls? There are players out there rubbing their hands with every single dip. We are accumulating for retirement guys!

And one day - when the big bosses in and behind the team raise their thumbs.... BAAAAAAAM!

sorry for wall of text - just wanted to share - no advice - only my thoughts - all of you should have these facts by DD

Thank you for the detailed explanation.
Regards

jensbonn

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:39:22 PM

You are welcome.

Dolores... Serious?! No need to write me a PM - I feel free to answer you directly in this thread as it simple made my day.
you are from the pr team that they hire from usa lol

you keep bs investors you are getting money for this .....but you know that it is a scam so you are also a scammer mr

As you can see in my nick (jensbonn):
My name is Jens - I am located in Bonn which is by the way the former capitol of Germany.

I feel some kind of honored that you think my crappy english could be native.

By the way: I am not in PR - I am a management and strategy consultant mainly focused on organizational change, digital transformation and agile methodologies for a german company. For living I am helping i.e. german DAX companies mainly on c-level to succeed in todays challenges.

Would be glad if I receive money for this. Some cool projects staffing their boards?
Truth is: I am begging sonm team for one of their cool shirts they are giving away to alpha testers :-)

edit: if you also wanna see a face - join me on twitter.
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:58:53 AM

It will take a long time to be fully functional, but perhaps they will release some working betas that users can experiment with. Something more than a quake server perhaps
Working betas will definitely help. I am not selling SONM anytime soon and is willing to play the long waiting game.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: