Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:15:50 PM

Guys could this project  ever hit $5? I mean EOS did it also with almost same coin total supply.
I think $1 in December
Sounds about right, maybe January or February but probably no later than that.

We'll see, institutional money is now free to enter bitcoin as its total value is 100 billion. The banks/governments can therefore invest in it without any problems. As they can't do that with the alts, it's possible we'll see bitcoin go up to 7 or 8K, keeping the alts a little longer in the shadows. Now, Sonm will reach 1$ no doubt before august of next year, but what happens between then and now is anybodies guess
If they can invest in BTC, they can do same with alts too) There are no any problems with it.
BTC accumulated 58,5% of all crypto markets. So, this disbalance must be solved.

thats not true, they can only invest in real assests worth over 100 billion (and some other criteria of course). The disbalance will no doubt be solved, but it might not be for this year I'm afraid. Not to worry of course, I'll keep happily buying Sonm at this ridiculous price

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

There will be a market with sellers and buyers. They will set the price from each side. If you will need a power for calculations you will have to pay a little bit more than it can be paid just for mining purpose. But anyway the market will set the price for this service.
I hope it is right...
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:42:14 PM

Guys could this project  ever hit $5? I mean EOS did it also with almost same coin total supply.
I think $1 in December

We'll see, institutional money is now free to enter bitcoin as its total value is 100 billion. The banks/governments can therefore invest in it without any problems. As they can't do that with the alts, it's possible we'll see bitcoin go up to 7 or 8K, keeping the alts a little longer in the shadows. Now, Sonm will reach 1$ no doubt before august of next year, but what happens between then and now is anybodies guess
If they can invest in BTC, they can do same with alts too) There are no any problems with it.
BTC accumulated 58,5% of all crypto markets. So, this disbalance must be solved.

thats not true, they can only invest in real assests worth over 100 billion (and some other criteria of course). The disbalance will no doubt be solved, but it might not be for this year I'm afraid. Not to worry of course, I'll keep happily buying Sonm at this ridiculous price
They can form large fund for crypto assets and buy securities of this fund.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:29:36 PM

I think $1 in December

LOL institutional investors are not very interested in cryptocurrencies. All investments by huge funds are marginal. Liquidity and volatility is the main issues stopping institutional investors and from further steps in crypto market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MiBambino

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:12:08 PM

I think $1 in December

LOL institutional investors are not very interested in cryptocurrencies. All investments by huge funds are marginal. Liquidity and volatility is the main issues stopping institutional investors and from further steps in crypto market.

Wrong, they're extremely interested. When a bank says 'dont buy' they're saying 'hold on, we're buying now, you wait your turn'

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:32:08 PM

I think $1 in December

That's already starting to change though. I've heard bankers talk about and showing interest in crypto, so it's just a matter of time. There's also Ripple which specifically targets banks... and there are numerous banks within the EEA. So large institutions are definitely not "not very interested in cryptos" as you suggest.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:54:54 AM

I think $1 in December

That's already starting to change though. I've heard bankers talk about and showing interest in crypto, so it's just a matter of time. There's also Ripple which specifically targets banks... and there are numerous banks within the EEA. So large institutions are definitely not "not very interested in cryptos" as you suggest.
yes this is huge success for crypto and BTC marketcap is already more then 100 bil $
and in the crypto sonm is making place all the crypto coins are down tokens also but sonm price is stable
after bitcoin fork price will be up more then 100% i consider.
let's wait and hold sonm for little more now i will hold then until prices goes more then 1 $
best of luck sonm and its team and community also
yaoye0o

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:08:53 AM

SONM clearly has a lot of potential ,and community is power ,could official make a airdrop camaign look like OMG , that's really stronger community
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:23:51 AM

Like I thought price made today a jump. Now the Fork is over and people will swap again into Alts. Give it some days and SONM will hit his 6000Sat again. Good luck to all
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:33:50 AM

Like I thought price made today a jump. Now the Fork is over and people will swap again into Alts. Give it some days and SONM will hit his 6000Sat again. Good luck to all
Just a little jump today, and just the first Fork is over. People may wait until the Segwit2x Fork is done and hopefully this ridiculous Fork-Story ends then.
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:37:54 AM

I think $1 in December

One way or another, there will be a massive influx of money into crypto this year. There is more awareness, and everybody will want to jump on the train before the departure.
Brighty

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Long term hodler

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:56:51 AM

sad to see these sell walls.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:58:39 AM

I think $1 in December

One way or another, there will be a massive influx of money into crypto this year. There is more awareness, and everybody will want to jump on the train before the departure.

Not just this year, crypto will keep growing for decades to come. It's the most efficient way to conduct any financial business and thus is poised to shift the current paradigm of investing.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:59:17 AM

it's been speculated large whales are trying to keep prices down until the arch release so that they can keep accumulating. I hope they keep succeeding for a few months so I can accumulate as well, I'm targetting 50K Sonm by august next year

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:00:34 AM

it's been speculated large whales are trying to keep prices down until the arch release so that they can keep accumulating. I hope they keep succeeding for a few months so I can accumulate as well, I'm targetting 50K Sonm by august next year
Same thing happened after the ICO, where the price was kept around 3-4 cents for a long time. Multiplied my stash though, so I'm very happy about that.

Do you mean ~3$ by 50k by the way?
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:01:12 AM

SONM team is keep pushing the development to next levels in the meanwhile they are not taking marketing easily. Presence at every important event and timely updates with rearranged roadmap now let very positive impression about the project. Cryptocurrencies will get more value with the passage of time.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:10:34 AM

Same thing happened after the ICO, where the price was kept around 3-4 cents for a long time. Multiplied my stash though, so I'm very happy about that.

Exactly, we see that often with ICO's. No, I meant an amount of 50.000 sonm. I think by august it could be around 1 - 2$, by december 2018 around 3$, by december 2020 between 10 - 20$ as a result of global hardware development in the form of laptops capable of supercomputing

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:14:47 AM

Exactly, we see that often with ICO's. No, I meant an amount of 50.000 sonm. I think by august it could be around 1 - 2$, by december 2018 around 3$, by december 2020 between 10 - 20$ as a result of global hardware development in the form of laptops capable of supercomputing
Oh I see.

$20 by the end of 2020 seems a bit extreme, but on the other hand there already were some coins that had such big returns... so who knows.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:28:09 AM

If SONM would get succeed to achieve that milestone by the end of 2018 than we can hope for more big return as when we will approach to 2020 vision. No bout the team is moving forward this project with an impressive way by their hard work and very professional way that is the reason to keep hold this token.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:29:53 AM

Oh I see.

$20 by the end of 2020 seems a bit extreme, but on the other hand there already were some coins that had such big returns... so who knows.

that would be an 8 billion dollar marketcap. Like I said, they could reach that but only if they offer more than just the global supercomputing network. Laptops for individual and business use that would operate on the sonm network would be a massive step forward I think

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: