Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444707 times)
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

SONM project is a central connection to many different hardwares through fog computing platform where They can use power sources effectively and anyone is profitable from using this platform.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.

They are already using their available resources to make it very useful platform. It seems in future they will attract more people to convert this decentralized platform which is more flexible and secure as compare with old way. I think their marketing team is working great.
yes that will surely attract not only more people but also more and more companies that needs computing power
and sonm soon will start making contract with them once everything will up and run smoothly
just needs little more time. and about sonm price its still very low and have great potential
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

Already more than 1 year after ICO release Smiley I promised myself to wait 2 years before judging the progress of this project but honestly it looks nice.
now we need a hard marketing phase
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.

They are already using their available resources to make it very useful platform. It seems in future they will attract more people to convert this decentralized platform which is more flexible and secure as compare with old way. I think their marketing team is working great.
yes that will surely attract not only more people but also more and more companies that needs computing power
and sonm soon will start making contract with them once everything will up and run smoothly
just needs little more time. and about sonm price its still very low and have great potential

also witht he release of the connor bot, ALL computing resources are put to good use. If there are no buyers on the market, the bot will mine the most lucrative cryptocurrency available, so it literally is guaranteed to be profitable

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

What is the difference between SONM and NiceHash? And why is your project better? What are the plans for the 9% of the tokens left for "community growth" ?

You're basically asking, what's the difference between oranges and apples? Nicehash is just for mining coins, SONM is a fog computing marketplace, where you can buy/sell computational power for a various range of use cases

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

What is the difference between SONM and NiceHash? And why is your project better? What are the plans for the 9% of the tokens left for "community growth" ?

You're basically asking, what's the difference between oranges and apples? Nicehash is just for mining coins, SONM is a fog computing marketplace, where you can buy/sell computational power for a various range of use cases

This is a new mining platform which takes full advantage of many computer hardwares and the other mining equipment through a connection called SONM.
I will consider to buy some tokens before new updates coming up . 
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

This is a new mining platform which takes full advantage of many computer hardwares and the other mining equipment through a connection called SONM.
I will consider to buy some tokens before new updates coming up . 

good idea, I also plan to do so. buy now and look after any platform updates i'm sure can benefit a lot Smiley.
no regret doing this hold coin until now. because this project is really well developed by his team
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

at least do some research, there is no links betweek nicehash and sonm ...
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

at least do some research, there is no links betweek nicehash and sonm ...

well sonm does use excess computing power to mine cryptos, which is what nicehash is all about. The difference is sonm isnt focused on that, but its a nice advantage.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:51:13 AM

How many days until Masternodes is admitted to SNM? If this takes time to happen and people still don't use SNM as their initial product, prices will tend to decline! This is sad, I was so hopeful of different things in this world of cryptocurrencies! Normally, ETH tokens disappoint investors! I hope I'm wrong with SNM because I bought my tokens in early June and I refused to sell at that time waiting for better things.
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

How many days until Masternodes is admitted to SNM? If this takes time to happen and people still don't use SNM as their initial product, prices will tend to decline! This is sad, I was so hopeful of different things in this world of cryptocurrencies! Normally, ETH tokens disappoint investors! I hope I'm wrong with SNM because I bought my tokens in early June and I refused to sell at that time waiting for better things.

On what do you base that statement? On a less-than-five-year time period within a completely new technology? Literally none of all cryptos have even grazed the surface of whats possible, including bitcoin. I’m not talking just about value, but usecase as well. Its like back in the day when the first companies started working with e-mail.

AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

Greetings!

Follow the news!
Blog: blog.sonm.io

Stay tuned
SONM team
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

Greetings!

Follow the news!

Stay tuned
SONM team

I think we will wait for a while before new updates coming up.
Maybe Price will go up again at september, 2018 where altcoins will recover strongly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

Greetings!

Follow the news!

Stay tuned
SONM team

I think we will wait for a while before new updates coming up.
Maybe Price will go up again at september, 2018 where altcoins will recover strongly.

By the end of august the mainnet goes fully live, so I expect businesses in general to be more interested to see what sonm can do. i also hope the team starts an affeliate marketing/referral campaign where people like you and me can convince businesses in our area or from our personal network to use the platform. I work in digital communication so I literally have dozens of big clients to call or email about this project. Hopefully i can put those to good use

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:03:07 PM

Already more than 1 year after ICO release Smiley I promised myself to wait 2 years before judging the progress of this project but honestly it looks nice.
now we need a hard marketing phase

Yeah, I noticed that. The SONM dev team surely did a lot of hard work in spite of big traders scoffing at them and implying they are a scam in the making. Also price does not necessarily equal to value.  One-of-a-kind SONM is definitely underpriced. Well, that's the crypto market, overrun by noobs chasing pumps.

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

SONM (SNM)  may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b6133a8a589aa60dbb91513

We don't need this exchange so please stop posting this nonsense. Even this platform is not functional yet and demand from people to create account and vote there. First of all you should make it all promising tokens without any voting process if you want to make this platform success.
seven.71

Activity: 770

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:16:34 PM

SONM (SNM)  may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b6133a8a589aa60dbb91513
posts like this are always on every tread, by offering listings in your market that we don't know how your market credibility is

expect that quick profit is not good therein lies the mistake of people who want to invest in the world of Crypto, SNM is a quick project in its development you can compare with Golem which is one of their competitors so all will run quickly and I believe in this by SONM team

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

every coin on the market is now getting hurt by the bear market but i will love it at the first sign of the bulls. i'm waiting for somn to moon.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
andycole

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

I was thinking about this today.  my group is planning to build a heterogenous compute solution that is modular similar to the current cryptocurrency equipment of today that targets decentralized marketplaces such as SONM.  My thought was that there needs to be hosting services and and other front end businesses on top of SONM to aide the adoption
msninem

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

I was thinking about this today.  my group is planning to build a heterogenous compute solution that is modular similar to the current cryptocurrency equipment of today that targets decentralized marketplaces such as SONM.  My thought was that there needs to be hosting services and and other front end businesses on top of SONM to aide the adoption
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: