Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222300 times)
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:50:56 PM

The office looks good indeed. But assuming they're working there for few weeks (instagram picture was already posted with a "teamwork"), what are these empty shelves doing there? https://youtu.be/sw6CJR58mEQ?t=19s

The guys are posing for sure, but it's absolutely fine as long as they're working effectively the other time.

Me and another guy asked about 3% promised incent bonus, question still unanswered by the team. And also, when do you plan to distribute promised 1% ETT bonus?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:06:19 PM

It is interesting that people expect a project which has just open their first office to have its price soaring up, by the turn of the year the project should by then a something on ground to show investors that participated in their ICO
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:16:36 PM

The most important thing is that the team is working together. This solution is definitely more effective. I like this.
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:58:37 PM

The office looks good indeed. But assuming they're working there for few weeks (instagram picture was already posted with a "teamwork"), what are these empty shelves doing there? https://youtu.be/sw6CJR58mEQ?t=19s

The guys are posing for sure, but it's absolutely fine as long as they're working effectively the other time.

Me and another guy asked about 3% promised incent bonus, question still unanswered by the team. And also, when do you plan to distribute promised 1% ETT bonus?

How did you know the extra bonus will be distributed to all the investors? They haven't provided any detail about it.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:54:19 PM

The most important thing is that the team is working together. This solution is definitely more effective. I like this.
They do and the results will be visible to us in the future to come.
Right now, let's keep updated on the recent happenings inside and with the updated information we can see and read
that will definitely give us a good breather and we will be relax.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:14:01 AM

How's the project going? Is the development of technology already very advanced? And the plan to list in other exchanges?
wvihor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:54:03 AM

I also want to know how to distribute 3% promised incent bonus
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:38:44 AM

How's the project going? Is the development of technology already very advanced? And the plan to list in other exchanges?
Well you already have the answers by reading the updates before your comment but regarding with exchange there is no still update for that and i think they are already wroking on that after finishing some plans in their roadmap .I hope this will be a new price and new exchange this August.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:07:38 AM

Great, cool to see some insight to the team. Also nice to see that the team works in the same office and it does not only consist of remote workers.

Good point, working together in the same office.
Can more effective than remotely.

yes, agree with you.. and at least we have seen that they are really working on the project TOGETHER, knowing they have their office space.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:10:45 AM

Well you already have the answers by reading the updates before your comment but regarding with exchange there is no still update for that and i think they are already wroking on that after finishing some plans in their roadmap .I hope this will be a new price and new exchange this August.

yes, we all hope that. ETT is way beyond its ico price, and maybe if there will be some good news about this, maybe we can see price atleast touched the ico price. we all know that bounty hunters dump their coins during the buy wall made by the team and preferred on holding waves rather than ETT.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:14:08 AM

Office is really big and everyone was seen busy doing something for the project. It is big office and now I will expect big results too just like their office space. It is really big office and they planned to receive delegates for meeting or business deals in this space. It was simple and only necessary stuff was seen in video which is good.
I don't mind if they are busy or not, what I want to see if will they deliver, they can always do things that my look themselves
busy in a video but we are not there to really know what is going on inside.
More updates would only make more hold more my ETT Tokens, I trust the team, they will deliver.

BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:57:44 AM

How did you know the extra bonus will be distributed to all the investors? They haven't provided any detail about it.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/weekly-update-b45e530082e5
Posted on 5th of July

"Bonus
The bonus promised to the EncryptoTel community will be distributed after the buy-wall has run it’s course. We are still finalizing the mechanics of it. We plan to distribute 1% extra from our team reserves as our apology for the long distribution. Full details will be released in the next two weeks."

I guess they are saying that they add 1% bonus to everyone, correct? Update promised in "next 2 weeks": 5 of July + 2 weeks = 19th of July.

I'd like to hear an update about when will they burn ETT coins from buywall purchases.

I don't want any harm for the project, I just want everyone to see if devs continue to brake their promises or not.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Asudale

Activity: 328
Merit: 135

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:13:48 AM

Great, cool to see some insight to the team. Also nice to see that the team works in the same office and it does not only consist of remote workers.

Good point, working together in the same office.
Can more effective than remotely.

yes, agree with you.. and at least we have seen that they are really working on the project TOGETHER, knowing they have their office space.

iam believe ecnryptotel project
because just dating project use ecnryptotel service
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:12:03 AM

Posted on 5th of July

"Bonus
The bonus promised to the EncryptoTel community will be distributed after the buy-wall has run it’s course. We are still finalizing the mechanics of it. We plan to distribute 1% extra from our team reserves as our apology for the long distribution. Full details will be released in the next two weeks."

I guess they are saying that they add 1% bonus to everyone, correct? Update promised in "next 2 weeks": 5 of July + 2 weeks = 19th of July.

I'd like to hear an update about when will they burn ETT coins from buywall purchases.

I don't want any harm for the project, I just want everyone to see if devs continue to brake their promises or not.

I saw on tidex and c-cex  exchange price is high but no buy support, most of them buy support below 1500 sathoshi and only for small amount ett. I'm still waiting their voip platform for public release.

There is ziber ico which have same concept with encryptotel, i used their desktop applicatoin and working great, i hope i can use encryptotel soon. however i still believe on them, as long as they can deliver their promise this coin will have good price.
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:32:06 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 06:24:40 PM by Sasukeevil

Posted on 5th of July

"Bonus

I saw on tidex and c-cex  exchange price is high but no buy support, most of them buy support below 1500 sathoshi and only for small amount ett. I'm still waiting their voip platform for public release.

There is ziber ico which have same concept with encryptotel, i used their desktop applicatoin and working great, i hope i can use encryptotel soon. however i still believe on them, as long as they can deliver their promise this coin will have good price.

How do they have the same concept? Did you actually read the both white papers?

In the mean time, I found some scam accusations against Ziber.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040411.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048619
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:20:40 PM

I hope dev can re-manage ett, you have got BCC from ico funds, so come back to manage your token ett

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:45:46 PM

I hope dev can re-manage ett, you have got BCC from ico funds, so come back to manage your token ett
I have some coins still in dex waiting for next supportive steps from dev team . so i can sell 40 % at good price .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:58:37 PM

Classic example here IMO. Legit project with real use and dev team behind it. Shitshow of a launch that has turned many investors sour. Reminds me so much of ANS(now rebranded to NEOS) and that may be exactly what is needed. Personally I sold enough to recoup my original investment but I'm keeping a close eye on this still. If those walls do fall I'll be buying the shit out of ETT at those prices Smiley

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:15:24 PM

hi dev why ETT no have value in ethplore like a other token ?

bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:22:39 PM

Posted on 5th of July

"Bonus

I saw on tidex and c-cex  exchange price is high but no buy support, most of them buy support below 1500 sathoshi and only for small amount ett. I'm still waiting their voip platform for public release.

From what I know, ziber has some issues ( scam accusations ) so I don't think they could be a real competitor for Encryptotel.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: