Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:55:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐ Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐ In-Game Maket is open ⚽  (Read 126423 times)
coin-investor

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:36:44 PM

This looks interesting. There's no ICO for this coin?

No ICO but if you want to invest some BTC you can do it on the first token release.
It will start on the 19th of April 2017 at a discounted price of 1200 satoshi (0.00001200 BTC) for 1 XFC.

Tokens distribution first batch April 19 (cryptosphere) there's no mention of the volume so we'll have to wait in the announcement and it's forthcoming
right now every body are invited to test their platform there are rewards for finding bugs..

volume mentioned here: https://www.footballcoin.io/public-beta-launch/

So the first token distribution is 200 million and it's discounted? there's no mention in the post but there's one in the banner,can you clarify how many xfccoin are in for for the first distribution so people cam prepare.

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██      ██████
██████  █  ████  █████
██████   ██████  █████
██████  ███████  █████
██████  ███████  █████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
HERO..
The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia
  ■ Website   ■ Whitepaper   ■ Bounties
                   ■ Join our Slack
PRE-SALE starting soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ab-Soul

Activity: 511

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:31:46 PM

Will we pay for player cards after launch? What if we want to play for free all the time? It causes unbalanced players.
Will you open free contests for prizes? What is the chance of a free player to win contests?

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
███   ▀████████████████████████▀   ███
███     ▀████████████████████▀     ███
███       ▀████████████████▀       ███
███         ▀████████████▀         ███
███     ▄     ▀████████▀     ▄     ███
███     ██▄     ▀████▀     ▄██     ███
███     ████▄     ▀▀     ▄████     ███
███     ██████▄        ▄██████     ███
███     ██████▀        ▀██████     ███
███     ████▀     ▄▄     ▀████     ███
███     ██▀     ▄████▄     ▀██     ███
███     ▀     ▄████████▄     ▀     ███
███         ▄████████████▄         ███
███       ▄████████████████▄       ███
███     ▄████████████████████▄     ███
███   ▄████████████████████████▄   ███
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.MONARTIS.
          ████
      ███  ██
  ███  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
  ███  █  ██
      ███  ██
          ████

████
██  ███
██  █  ███
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  ███
██  ███
████

▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬
.ANN Thread.
.White Paper.
▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬

FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:59:17 PM

Will we pay for player cards after launch? What if we want to play for free all the time? It causes unbalanced players.
Will you open free contests for prizes? What is the chance of a free player to win contests?

Hello. Thanks for your interest!

Yes, indeed the game is free to play. As mentioned previously the majority of the player cards (around 75%) will be free to play. The cards for the higher ranked players will be progressively put on sale to the public. You can find more information about this here: https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/player-cards-distribution

What you are referring to should not cause any kind of imbalance. As was witnessed by our users in the Beta testing, often times lower ranked players can earn more points than the "star" players. It is all up to the strategy and decisions of the managers!

The site will include free contests that offer important prizes. A lot of additional information is to be available soon.

In the meantime we offer bounties and rewards through our Beta testing period. Here is where you can get more information about that: https://www.footballcoin.io/public-beta-launch

Let us know if you have any additional questions for us  Wink

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
Macr0

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:08:30 PM

I joined a few days ago, played some contests and had fun so far.

It would be great if we can sort all available stats at choose players for a team.
Like last season/match stats sort by high to low or by name A to Z? And so on... Smiley

Where can we see all points we achieved in beta? Or just count all from overview all finished contests/teams? Smiley
(because of beta promo;))

And that naked girl with Gerard Pique... idk, but rly?!?  Grin Cheesy

Nice work so far! It's impressive to me.  Smiley

E: What is still confusing to me:
Setting up a contest and see the possible prize amount for the possible winners before i create the contest.
I saw (and also created^^) contests where prizes was lower then entry or even no prizes.
Maybe that could be improved with explanations for Contest Type and Prize Structure? Smiley

And i can't set Participants rank to 5 stars when create a contest?  Huh

Greets

NAV - An unique and true anon! Check what's next: https://navcoin.org/project-roadmap/
hqocta

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:18:24 AM

And that naked girl with Gerard Pique... idk, but rly?!?  Grin Cheesy

Greets

I think that girl sold all her clothes to buy that card and now she has to cover herself with it.
FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:05:45 AM

Welcome to the game, glad you had fun so far.

It would be great if we can sort all available stats at choose players for a team.
Like last season/match stats sort by high to low or by name A to Z? And so on... Smiley
The table is designed to be sortable (and the arrows to sort are already there). The sorting functionality hasn't been implemented yet but it's on our short-term to-do list.

Where can we see all points we achieved in beta? Or just count all from overview all finished contests/teams? Smiley
Perfect timing to ask that question. You can check the new Leaderboard page here: https://www.footballcoin.io/game/#!/lead-managers

Setting up a contest and see the possible prize amount for the possible winners before i create the contest.
I saw (and also created^^) contests where prizes was lower then entry or even no prizes.
Maybe that could be improved with explanations for Contest Type and Prize Structure? Smiley
Thank you for the feedback. This sort of input helps us make the game easy to use.
Right now, in the public (and completely free) beta, anyone can add whatever prizes and use all in-game cards but we'll see if we can make it more clear in-game.

Greets
That's a known CSS bug, which will be fixed in due time. It wasn't a priority because while in Beta the rank selection is not relevant.

All in all, thank you for the feedbacks, we're open to suggestions and glad you tried the game and had fun!

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
explorer17

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:23:21 AM

Glad to see the Leaderboard up. Nice improvement.  Wink
aioc

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:09:31 AM

Ok the gaming is great,and the rewards for bug is very interesting and attractive but how about the future of your coin,what is the algo and how many percentage is the premine,I'm not spamming this thread but this is a crypto currency and we would like to know in the investment and profitability of this coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄         
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄       
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄     
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄   
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄ 
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓
  ▓▓           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▀          ▓▓▌
   ▓▓             ▐▓▓▓             █▓▓ 
    ▓▓▄       ▄██ ▐▓▓             █▓▓   
     ▀▓█▄      ▀▓█▓▀            █▓▓     
       ▀▓▓▄▄                 ▄█▓▓       
          ▀▓▓██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓         
               ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀             

CREDITS
[
Whitepaper    |    Linked In
FACEBOOK TWITTER ANN BOUNTY TELEGRAM
][ ]
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:24:44 AM

I joined the beta, checking it out... Good luck with the launch and pre-sale.  Smiley
bitcoinsay

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:03:59 AM

A very entertaining project. Team idea is very good. I like it very much.

explorer17

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:47:39 AM

Ok the gaming is great,and the rewards for bug is very interesting and attractive but how about the future of your coin,what is the algo and how many percentage is the premine,I'm not spamming this thread but this is a crypto currency and we would like to know in the investment and profitability of this coin.

You can find full information about coin, game,scoring-system, rules, distribution,tokens, and everything else on website. I spent two days to read all the information about this new and creative game concept, and is a bit bored for us who were reading these, to see here posted the full website.

Please check the information, and after that we can talk here, as a community, all the unclear things.

https://www.footballcoin.io/about-footballcoin/what-is-xfc/

https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/

https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/xfc-distribution/

https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/player-cards-distribution/

https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/stadium-cards-distribution/

https://www.footballcoin.io/public-beta-launch/

https://www.footballcoin.io/category/pressmedia/

I'm waiting you in a H2H contest  Wink

GL,GT
FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

Thank you! We're glad you enjoy it. Hope to see you on leaderboard soon (if you're not up there already)  Wink
Let us know if you have any questions.

Octa XFC

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:31:40 AM

I joined the beta, checking it out... Good luck with the launch and pre-sale.  Smiley

Thanks for joining us.
Good luck to you to in the Beta contests to get as high rewards as possible.
fortunecrypto

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:42:37 PM

"XFCCOIN was generated in a limited supply of 1.000.000.000 units using the Counterparty platform (Bitcoin2.0). These units were locked and secured in the Bitcoin blockchain, so that in the future no further units can be issued."

I'm comfortable with the supply since the roadmap is good and encourages uses of XFCCOIN with the football platform,this is a good project in progress,there have been so many ico and new coin but they are just pump and dump coin I want to be part of a successful coin and this one is in my watchlist.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.PRE-SALE▬.... Nov 29 2017
.TOKEN SALE. Dec 12 2017

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Octa XFC

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:59:29 PM

"XFCCOIN was generated in a limited supply of 1.000.000.000 units using the Counterparty platform (Bitcoin2.0). These units were locked and secured in the Bitcoin blockchain, so that in the future no further units can be issued."

I'm comfortable with the supply since the roadmap is good and encourages uses of XFCCOIN with the football platform,this is a good project in progress,there have been so many ico and new coin but they are just pump and dump coin I want to be part of a successful coin and this one is in my watchlist.

Thank you for the appreciation.
We are working hard to make it a success.
FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:28:26 PM

Thank you ! Very glad you're enjoying it.  Grin
We hope that the way in which the teams are set up can help managers develop their own strategies for the game. For example, the feature to choose the team's formation can become particularly important depending on the games included in the contest.  Smiley

judeafante

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:07:38 PM

So far the feedback here are great,there's no trollers or fudster,this seems to be a safe investment among the newly launched coin here
the roadmap are well planned and if the dev can play this project correctly,this is going to be profitable for investors and holders.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  THE FIRST    OF ITS KIND
  SELF-GOVERNED    ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

So far the feedback here are great,there's no trollers or fudster,this seems to be a safe investment among the newly launched coin here
the roadmap are well planned and if the dev can play this project correctly,this is going to be profitable for investors and holders.

Thanks for your vote of confidence! We're very happy with the reaction we've received thus far.
We feel the same way regarding the profitability of the investments.  Grin

We have the game mechanics explained on the web site, but we're also here to try and answer any questions you have regarding FootballCoin.  Cheesy

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:41:33 PM

I just notice in the announcement thread that there's no mention about exchanges,when are you planning to submit to exchanges and what exchanges are these,there's no mention either of wallets to keep your coins ..

█                                           
                                           ███                                          
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █████        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████       ███████       ███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █████        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       
                                           ███                                          
                                            █                                           

PROVIDENCE
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                            
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                            
.█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █  █ █ █ █ █ █ █  100% Cashless ────
.Physical Crypto Casino & Resort .
      █
     ███
    █████
    ▀███▀
     ▀█▀
▄▄         ▄▄
 █  ▄███▄  █
  ▄███████▄
  ▀ ▀███▀ ▀
     ███
      █
      █

█
     ███
    █████
    ▀███▀
     ▀█▀
      █
     ███
    █████
    ▀███▀
     ▀█▀
▄▄         ▄▄
 █  ▄███▄  █
  ▄███████▄
  ▀ ▀███▀ ▀
     ███
      █
      █

█
     ███
    █████
    ▀███▀
     ▀█▀
www.providence.casino
──────────────────────────────────────
FacebookTwitterTelegram
Macr0

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

Welcome to the game, glad you had fun so far.

The table is designed to be sortable (and the arrows to sort are already there). The sorting functionality hasn't been implemented yet but it's on our short-term to-do list.

Perfect timing to ask that question. You can check the new Leaderboard page here: https://www.footballcoin.io/game/#!/lead-managers

Thank you for the feedback. This sort of input helps us make the game easy to use.
Right now, in the public (and completely free) beta, anyone can add whatever prizes and use all in-game cards but we'll see if we can make it more clear in-game.

Greets
That's a known CSS bug, which will be fixed in due time. It wasn't a priority because while in Beta the rank selection is not relevant.

All in all, thank you for the feedbacks, we're open to suggestions and glad you tried the game and had fun!
Thanks for you feedback, really nice! Smiley

NAV - An unique and true anon! Check what's next: https://navcoin.org/project-roadmap/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.