Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:28:04 PM

Quote from: Octa XFC
Please try because if it works this is the cheap solution. If it works please tell.

We do not charge any fees, but you will have to pay the bitcoin blockchain fee when you transfer (and this is high now).

It worked! For my needs, at least.

I went to wallet.counterpaty.io and entered my 12 word passphrase -- my wallet opened fine, and my XFC were there Smiley

I then went into settings and copied my quick access URL... unfortunately, it is for the default counterparty wallet and not the football wallet (obviously).

What I then tried was to replace the wallet.counterparty.io portion of the quick access URL with wallet.footballcoin.io, thinking that maybe by just changing the top level domain, I could then I could quick access the football wallet... but that didn't work.

Still, it doesn't matter -- I bought XFC as an investment, not to play the game, so the counterparty wallet works just fine for my needs Smiley

Thank you for bringing this up and giving us info.

We solved the problem and now you can generate a Quick Access URL in your FootballCoin wallet as well.

I will PM you for a bounty, you earned it. Please just respond to my message:)
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:44:07 PM

I used to play FanDuel and Premierleague Fantasy Football, they have milions of users, and cover only EPL league and only about 10 entry data in their scoring system. In FootballCoin there is 3 leagues now + 3 more starting August and 34 entry stats data in their scoring system, so my idea is that they can have a similar number of users after global launch in 1-2 years maximum.

There is a limited number of players and stadiums issued on Bitcoin Blockchain, you can find full details about their distribution on website:
https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/player-cards-distribution/
https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/stadium-cards-distribution/
Also about distribution of players/teams and stadiums on ICO website - CLICK THERE ON MANCHESTER UNITED - and you'll see the table with all players available in discount pack:
https://www.xfccoin.io/footballcoin-ico/

Premiere league fantasy football has over 4 million players, so even a fraction of that could make XFC very successful.

So best case scenario is you are looking at a GameCredits type $200 million valuation based on circulating supply before or shortly after launch in August which you are able to get into for a valuation of less than $5 million now. More realistically, I can't see this not being valued based on circulating supply at at least $20 million fairly quickly.

I totally agree with you. I'm an early investor in SOG and I have almost all their cards, and as I read some of your posts in their thread I think you also are an investor in their game...Do you believe one SATOSHICARD  it's more valuable than a MESSI CARD in footballcoin? I don't think to compare it with a 5* stadium card  Smiley For example in SOG game Satoshicard is not giving you more power or advantages than most of other legendary or even epic cards, but here Messi can score a few goals in one match and earn 70/80 points for your team, And of course in footballcoin you earn in contests directly XFC not gems or other worthless things  Wink And how many people knows who is Satoshi and how many knows Messi in this world?  Smiley

GL/GT
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1198

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 11:18:58 PM

Is the sig bounty finished?
If not, when?
Also curious, but i guess a few weeks for sure? Smiley Still in beta and ico just began.

Signature campaign bounty is active at the moment and there is no announced date when it will end. I'm guessing that they will continue until ICO end to gather more advertising and get people involved in XFC to have a wider community to help list it in exchanges.

That's true I believe campaign should continue especially the signature to create more awareness in the ongoing ico and eventually get it listed in exchange,I don't see any problem why we are not going to be listed in exchange,seeing how good everything are.

Dr.Cocktail

Activity: 546
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:29:40 PM

Hello, i have got a Messi card and 29k xfc. Can i sell this Card and 29k xfc to 0.6 btc?
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:52:27 PM

If not, when?
Also curious, but i guess a few weeks for sure? Smiley Still in beta and ico just began.

Signature campaign bounty is active at the moment and there is no announced date when it will end. I'm guessing that they will continue until ICO end to gather more advertising and get people involved in XFC to have a wider community to help list it in exchanges.

That's true I believe campaign should continue especially the signature to create more awareness in the ongoing ico and eventually get it listed in exchange,I don't see any problem why we are not going to be listed in exchange,seeing how good everything are.

I think it will end if the ico is over.  sure thing they will not end it yet unless the ico ends because signature campaign will really a great help in attracting people and gain more investors.

anyway when will the ico end?  can't seem to find the date or the market cap..
explorer17

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:55:17 PM

If not, when?

I think it will end if the ico is over.  sure thing they will not end it yet unless the ico ends because signature campaign will really a great help in attracting people and gain more investors.

Here are full details about ICO:

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:33:37 AM

I used to play FanDuel and Premierleague Fantasy Football, they have milions of users, and cover only EPL league and only about 10 entry data in their scoring system. In FootballCoin there is 3 leagues now + 3 more starting August and 34 entry stats data in their scoring system, so my idea is that they can have a similar number of users after global launch in 1-2 years maximum.

There is a limited number of players and stadiums issued on Bitcoin Blockchain, you can find full details about their distribution on website:
Also about distribution of players/teams and stadiums on ICO website - CLICK THERE ON MANCHESTER UNITED - and you'll see the table with all players available in discount pack:

Premiere league fantasy football has over 4 million players, so even a fraction of that could make XFC very successful.

So best case scenario is you are looking at a GameCredits type $200 million valuation based on circulating supply before or shortly after launch in August which you are able to get into for a valuation of less than $5 million now. More realistically, I can't see this not being valued based on circulating supply at at least $20 million fairly quickly.

I totally agree with you. I'm an early investor in SOG and I have almost all their cards, and as I read some of your posts in their thread I think you also are an investor in their game...Do you believe one SATOSHICARD  it's more valuable than a MESSI CARD in footballcoin? I don't think to compare it with a 5* stadium card  Smiley For example in SOG game Satoshicard is not giving you more power or advantages than most of other legendary or even epic cards, but here Messi can score a few goals in one match and earn 70/80 points for your team, And of course in footballcoin you earn in contests directly XFC not gems or other worthless things  Wink And how many people knows who is Satoshi and how many knows Messi in this world?  Smiley

GL/GT

Yeah, I'm not directly in SOG anymore. Think I have a few 'FDCards' which was the first SOG card & there are only 299. I'm currently trading the late June early access release of Beyond the void (NXC) game. However trying to get people to play brand new games is really challenging. But football being the most popular game in the world, many can get involved and understand the relative values of players and compete etc. & XFC is top quality all round. The news that once the ICO XFC is sold that they will be buying XFC off the market to sell on to customers in their August release is HUGE imo. This could create A LOT of demand for the XFC ICO investors buy.

I'm shocked they haven't raised more yet. (Having said they didn't use time bonuses so if there is not a rush for the full amount in the beginning then many would rather wait till the end of the month to contribute.)

Annoyingly I can't access my XFC because the Counterparty sweep function doesn't work very well  Cry but I will probably contribute  more towards the end (directly from a Counterparty/footballcoin walket.)
aioc

Activity: 2842
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:38:50 AM

If not, when?

That will be good for participants,so far this is my best signature campaign I've been,I missed a lot of great signature ico campaign in the past I've also purchase small amount of Footballcoin to support this ico

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:17:10 AM

Hello, i have got a Messi card and 29k xfc. Can i sell this Card and 29k xfc to 0.6 btc?

I sugget to you dont sell your 29k football coin just hold it. The ICO started yesterday and for sure it will done after 2 weeks or maybe 1 month. After ICO the next step for sure it will list to the exchanges site like bittrex and poloniex and for sure the price will increase and for sure your money also increase and football coin maybe double or triple price affter their listed to the exchanges site. What if you hold your football coin in few years maybe the price will become 100,000 satoshi each xfc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 03:47:39 AM

If I have a fund will purchase it,but why sell it xfccoin does not have yet an official wallet it's way to early to sell your coin,they are just building and developing the project,I don't know your reason but this is such a good project to left one year from now the price could be ten or twenty times higher.

Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:26:52 AM

Their idea I have . ethereum will be more positive for us to proceed with the chain .

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:37:30 AM

Their idea I have . ethereum will be more positive for us to proceed with the chain .

Having the same feeling. Not familiar with XCP, but small contract may be far better for the purpose. Anyway, not familiar with the tech....
explorer17

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:46:28 AM

They already announced a cross-chain solution with Ethereum for October...as they told, when they started the project last year ETH was in fork problem ETH/ETC so they choose Counterparty  Smiley

There is their roadmap at the bottom...

aftershock9

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:28:41 AM

Hi,

I have signed up and would like to participate, but I am confused and haven't found the answers on the site:

• The matches/contests that are played - are these linked to real events? If yes, what occurs when the leagues finish this weekend? Both La Liga and Premier League completed last weekend.
  • When building a team, can I build them from different leagues and teams? How would affect there scoring, if team the player is in, doesn't have a match on the weekend.
  • When you open a contest, it displays the fixtures - does it mean only players from those teams will score points? Therefore if you enter with your team, but only 3 players in your team is actually, only 3 players will earn points.

Overall, this looks very interesting and quite keen to get involved.

Octa XFC

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:58:39 AM

Hi,

I have signed up and would like to participate, but I am confused and haven't found the answers on the site:

• The matches/contests that are played - are these linked to real events? If yes, what occurs when the leagues finish this weekend? Both La Liga and Premier League completed last weekend.
The data are real and we use 34 player data to compile the points for each player - check here: https://www.footballcoin.io/scoring-system/
This summer we will give us the opportunity to work on our platform and you will like what you see when next season opens.
For next summer we will add some championships that roll over the summer. We are still discussing with the data providers so we cannot disclose yet what championships will be.

• When building a team, can I build them from different leagues and teams? How would affect there scoring, if team the player is in, doesn't have a match on the weekend.
For each contest you have to submit a team. Depending on the matches included in the contest our platform let you choose only the players from the teams that are included in that contest. So you cannot pick a player from a team that doesn't play in that contest but there is still a risk to selecting a player that does't play in that match and you will get zero points for him.

• When you open a contest, it displays the fixtures - does it mean only players from those teams will score points? Therefore if you enter with your team, but only 3 players in your team is actually, only 3 players will earn points.

I answered this above. You cannot select players from the teams that are not included in the contest. If you can select players that will not actually play in that game you will get zero points.

I hope I answered your questions but if you still have things that are not clear or you need more info, please do not hesitate to ask.
your questions will be answered.
I am glad you like our platform.

Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:01:14 PM

Is there a counter for how much BTC collected and how many XFC sold until now? It would be better if we can check online simultaneous transactions.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Octa XFC

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:58:51 PM

Is there a counter for how much BTC collected and how many XFC sold until now? It would be better if we can check online simultaneous transactions.

Our ICO is very transparent, you can check all transactions in our swapbot: https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/FootballCoin/xfcfootballcoin
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 01:37:11 PM

Hello Sir Octa do you have plan on adding some 2FA function to have better security of our account in your site. I'm referring to the footballcoin.io site because i always use 2FA.

i use to be a hunter
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:52:33 PM

Please give me some advice why I have to choose this for my investment. Thank you

They have a football manager game already well developed which is currently licensed to use quite a few major leagues and players.

They are selling 150 million XFC in their ICO which depending on discounts puts the circulating supply at a valuation of around $4.5 million.

In addition they are selling some in game merchandise (player cards etc.) at a discount to ICO investors, I think they look a bit pricey though. Which may be another 50 million XFC??? (If you open a footballcoin wallet which is a counterparty wallet you can see the player cards etc. nicely presented which exist as counterparty assets I believe)

But from now until their global release in August there will only be that amount on the market. (So everybody that wants XFC before their global release will have to buy from the circulating supply I believe.)

Once they release globally they will be selling XFC through their site from their remaining amount (circa 800 million XFC) to customers but they will base that on the price XFC is currently trading at and the amount of players in the game, so I imagine fairly slowly. Those customers will buying XFC to purchase player cards etc. and so that will be largely tied up in assets and not brought onto the market. (Ideally I'd like them to do some burning where they don't just sell their customers XFC from their remaining stash but buy 20% of the value of the customer purchase off the market and burn it but I don't think that will happen.)

There is a good roadmap at the bottom... https://www.xfccoin.io/footballcoin-ico/

I am a bit confused about the ICO cap.
In this round, 150mil XFC out of the total 1bil XFC, and player cards are sold.
150mil XFC ~ about (or less than due to the discount) 1800BTC, which is about 4mil dollars now.
But the player card can also worth a lot. For instance, there are 3000 Messi cards which worth 100k XFC (or 0.8BTC) each.
There are 0.8*3000~240BTC only for Messi cards (and there are a lot of other cards).

How to estimate the total cap correctly?
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 01:56:47 PM

Our ICO is very transparent, you can check all transactions in our swapbot: https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/FootballCoin/xfcfootballcoin

Yes indeed since the start of this project dev has proven that he is very transparent to all their dealings much more on their ico so far so good,,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: