Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168145 times)
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:02:57 AM

Been playing a bit, looks fun! I'm more of a card collector for games such as Spells of Genesis, Augmentors, RarePepe, etc...

I'm just not so good at fantasy football, need to practice more!

Glad you're enoying it. There is no need to worry since the game can be played in a few different ways. The collectible cards part of it will be an important aspect of the game. Grin

My advice, if you like, is to take a look at the previous statistics. These may give you a better idea of who to choose for your team. Best of luck!  Smiley

Thank you I will try and look for previous stats. When I enter a competition after others have entered, do I get less of a choice of players?
I mean if a player card has been chosen by another contestant, will it be removed from the available choices?

Meaning: the sooner you enter a contest, the better choice of cards you get?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:20:29 AM

The prizes are very good indeed. We need to keep track of the pace. To see if it is criminal or disabled.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:01:01 AM

Been playing a bit, looks fun! I'm more of a card collector for games such as Spells of Genesis, Augmentors, RarePepe, etc...

Glad you're enoying it. There is no need to worry since the game can be played in a few different ways. The collectible cards part of it will be an important aspect of the game. Grin

My advice, if you like, is to take a look at the previous statistics. These may give you a better idea of who to choose for your team. Best of luck!  Smiley

Thank you I will try and look for previous stats. When I enter a competition after others have entered, do I get less of a choice of players?
I mean if a player card has been chosen by another contestant, will it be removed from the available choices?

Very good point. Let me try and answer that. At the moment, in the Beta testing period, all cards are free and they are not in a limited amount. Meaning that whenever you register to the game, you still get a choice of all the players involved. In this way you can test the game and through getting good results have a chance at some of the prizes we offer.  Cheesy
https://www.footballcoin.io/public-beta-launch/

Once we enter the official stage of the game and the tokens are issued, then indeed the cards will exist in a fix amount, so that the game remains balanced. We will determine the player's ranking and the number of cards to be issued based on a few factors such as value, notoriety etc. Here is a more in depth explanation. Again, please let me know if you have any other questions for us.  Wink

https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/player-cards-distribution/
https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/stadium-cards-distribution/

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:32:41 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 04:44:42 PM by explorer17

I'm an early investor in SOG, I have full deck of cards, and I'm ready to exchange any time my Satoshicard for one OldTrafford stadium card  Wink

I complain to Shaban-from EDS many times that he is not correlating the value of SOG cards with real advantages in the game. And the price is mostly arbitrary, they have a big problem with their economic concept of the game, to many cards for nothing in Spells of Genessis (augmentors first I want to see theyr 3d holographic game and after we can talk  Smiley )

In FootballCoin Messi is Messi and Ronaldo Is Ronaldo, everybody knows them, and you can expect a high score from them, because everything is related to real stats data. One stadium card is offering you a share from total fees, so every card has a real value, not just an arbitrary or imaginary value.

It's good to have many games with collectible cards developed on blockchain, it'll help to increase the adoption of Bitcoin and crypto.

P.S.Think:One Satoshicard in SOG is about 5 BTC. Here one Messi card (most expensive player card is about 1.2BTC).

How many people in the world know who is Satoshi, and how many people know who is Messi or Ronaldo?  Wink
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:25:47 PM

My advice, if you like, is to take a look at the previous statistics. These may give you a better idea of who to choose for your team. Best of luck!  Smiley

Very good point. Let me try and answer that. At the moment, in the Beta testing period, all cards are free and they are not in a limited amount. Meaning that whenever you register to the game, you still get a choice of all the players involved. In this way you can test the game and through getting good results have a chance at some of the prizes we offer.  Cheesy

Once we enter the official stage of the game and the tokens are issued, then indeed the cards will exist in a fix amount, so that the game remains balanced. We will determine the player's ranking and the number of cards to be issued based on a few factors such as value, notoriety etc. Here is a more in depth explanation. Again, please let me know if you have any other questions for us.  Wink

https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/player-cards-distribution/
https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/stadium-cards-distribution/

I want to know something related to the game itself.
I know the financial stats, tokens, distribution etc ate the most important, but what about the game as a...game?

I mean that the cards will have some better effectivness in the game, some etra characteristics?
E.g can you play a system and indeed have a true meaning to put a Winger Card player, in his natural position or not?

The game must be good so the XFC have a true and valuable meaning.
i suppose so... Undecided

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:57:36 PM

I'm an early investor in SOG, I have full deck of cards, and I'm ready to exchange any time my Satoshicard for one OldTrafford stadium card  Wink

I complain to Shaban-from EDS many times that he is not correlating the value of SOG cards with real advantages in the game. And the price is mostly arbitrary, they have a big problem with their economic concept of the game, to many cards for nothing in Spells of Genessis (augmentors first I want to see theyr 3d holographic game and after we can talk  Smiley )

In FootballCoin Messi is Messi and Ronaldo Is Ronaldo, everybody knows them, and you can expect a high score from them, because everything is related to real stats data. One stadium card is offering you a share from total fees, so every card has a real value, not just an arbitrary or imaginary value.

It's good to have many games with collectible cards developed on blockchain, it'll help to increase the adoption of Bitcoin and crypto.

P.S.Think:One Satoshicard in SOG is about 5 BTC. Here one Messi card (most expensive player card is about 1.2BTC).

How many people in the world know who is Satoshi, and how many people know who is Messi or Ronaldo?  Wink

Not sure how much is an Old Trafford worth but as you say and I can confirm SATOSHICARD has sold once for about 6BTC... So make your trades worthwhile.
It's even listed on coinmarketcap Smiley http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/satoshicard/

I get your point, but there are many cards in SoG, some are common, some rare, some legendary and so on... And there are as many given for free in-game. At the end of the day you only need 4 cards to play a game, cards stats also go through review and change from time to time to balance the game, at least up until the full launch when they wont change any more.

If you are a collector like me you'd want to have a full deck. I think it comes from when I was a kid and I was collecting Panini football stickers... LOL

That's why I like the footballcoin cards too. Messi and Ronaldo will probably be 5 star cards and from what I understood they will be limited edition cards so they will be rarer than other cards hence more collectible and potentially more valuable too. If the game is successful then demand for 4 and 5 star cards will be high so it will drive the price up too.

We should wait and see how it goes. Looking forward to it.
explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:36:12 PM

If you are a collector like me you'd want to have a full deck. I think it comes from when I was a kid and I was collecting Panini football stickers... LOL

That's why I like the footballcoin cards too. Messi and Ronaldo will probably be 5 star cards and from what I understood they will be limited edition cards so they will be rarer than other cards hence more collectible and potentially more valuable too. If the game is successful then demand for 4 and 5 star cards will be high so it will drive the price up too.

I'm like you,I know you from SOG thread  Wink.I have full deck in SOG (I'm partner with >500 cards in my wallet  Wink) also in FOW, and now I'd like to collect as many as I can in footballcoin.

If you ask me I think here it'll be more profitable on long term to invest in young 3* players, they can increase easily in their rank so your investment can explode  Wink, and also in stadium because you'll have a guaranteed earning in every contest you create.

Right now I'm in beta contests here and hope I can win a 5* or 4* player. You can try also, you still have chance for the average points contest, there'll be a lot of contests this weekend:

Hope all collectible card games will succeed and our investments will be profitable  Wink

GL/GT     
Macr0

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:40:35 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 09:18:44 PM by Macr0

Hi, i see contests with 2/2 players but how to create those? Also what about H2H?
I can't select those... that is confusing me and does it gives players a chance to win more points for beta promos!?  Huh

We can't add friens yet or am i wrong? Maybe i missed something. Smiley

So far i had good games, still in top10 but some already passed me...  Cry Grin

Edit:
confused about these two users in XFC leaderboard: "evo" and "pelepanda"
They just climbed the top 10 today but with a real low amount of won XFC compared to the rest and our earned points so far!?
Is this caused by H2H or 2/2 players matches?  Huh

Maybe some one can explain it, thanks! Smiley

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
misterbones

Activity: 182

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:51:10 PM

Just tell me how to buy the tokens :/

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:07:06 PM

I'm like you,I know you from SOG thread  Wink.I have full deck in SOG (I'm partner with >500 cards in my wallet  Wink) also in FOW, and now I'd like to collect as many as I can in footballcoin.

If you ask me I think here it'll be more profitable on long term to invest in young 3* players, they can increase easily in their rank so your investment can explode  Wink, and also in stadium because you'll have a guaranteed earning in every contest you create.

Right now I'm in beta contests here and hope I can win a 5* or 4* player. You can try also, you still have chance for the average points contest, there'll be a lot of contests this weekend:

Hope all collectible card games will succeed and our investments will be profitable  Wink

GL/GT     

I'll give it a go, tried last week a bit didn't win but got some points...
Be nice to grab a few cards for sure Smiley
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

I think there will be a pre-sale announcement for the token when the team is ready, after the beta is over.
But better confirm with the team.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 11:16:09 PM

All the information you need about token sales are on the announcement thread and on the site's homepage,I'm sure you have tried the the games and everyone here are all excited for the coming token pre sale anyway it's just seven days to go.

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:55:39 AM

Hi, i see contests with 2/2 players but how to create those? Also what about H2H?
I can't select those... that is confusing me and does it gives players a chance to win more points for beta promos!?  Huh

We can't add friens yet or am i wrong? Maybe i missed something. Smiley

So far i had good games, still in top10 but some already passed me...  Cry Grin

Edit:
confused about these two users in XFC leaderboard: "evo" and "pelepanda"
They just climbed the top 10 today but with a real low amount of won XFC compared to the rest and our earned points so far!?
Is this caused by H2H or 2/2 players matches?  Huh

Maybe some one can explain it, thanks! Smiley

H2H have been disabled for the Beta duration.
Add friend functionality isn't completed yet and will be added soon!
XFC won amount is arbitrary at the moment until we finalize wallet implementation. Updates coming soon!

Glad you had good games so far and wishing you the same in future contests!

Speaking of updates, we've redesigned the Leaderboard and would love some feedback: https://www.footballcoin.io/game/#!/lead-managers

I think there will be a pre-sale announcement for the token when the team is ready, after the beta is over.
But better confirm with the team.

Confirmed Smiley.
The pre-sale will start on April the 19th.
So far, everything is free in the Public Beta, except for the prizes you can get, while being able to use 5 star players and stadium for free... for now. Details on the Beta Promo here: https://www.footballcoin.io/public-beta-launch/

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:06:27 AM

Russian translate - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866226.0 - Russian translate
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:44:46 AM

The game is being really funny. Now that we can chose any player we want is easy to chose players with 4 and 5 stars althought somethimes players with 3 stars get more points.
That's the beauty of the game! That's actually what makes football and FootballCoin a game. Having the highest ranking players in the world in your team (or their corresponding cards in FootballCoin) doesn't guarantee you'll win - what kind of game would that be? Smiley
In FootballCoin you own what you collect, be it a ⭐⭐⭐ player or a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ player. Imagine world class contests with world class players or contests where future stars start to shine and anything in between!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:49:11 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 02:06:13 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

Russian translate - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866226.0 - Russian translate
Thank you very much for your work.
This is a perfect time to introduce you to this thread:

Our official hiring campaign for Local Community Managers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866233

11th⚽ page already!
Can anyone think of a more representative number in football? Smiley

FootballCoin

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:41:11 AM

where I could find the exchange rate XFCCOIN?
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:04:43 AM

No one exchange for XFC coin right now, its still on progress. may be after april 19th we'll see XFC on the exchange and i hope that will be major excange like polo or bittrex. But now you still can earn some XFC for free by join football manager contests on footballcoin.io or signature campaign in this forum.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:16:29 AM

No one exchange for XFC coin right now, its still on progress. may be after april 19th we'll see XFC on the exchange and i hope that will be major excange like polo or bittrex. But now you still can earn some XFC for free by join football manager contests on footballcoin.io or signature campaign in this forum.

oh okay, if so I also hoping XFC there would be at poloniex, the truth is I still do not understand how to play football manager in footballcoin.io.
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:53:02 AM

oh okay, if so I also hoping XFC there would be at poloniex, the truth is I still do not understand how to play football manager in footballcoin.io.

Its easy and free since that site still beta. Just click on contest and enter what contest you want to join, select formation team etc than give name your team and save,  you'll joined that contest. Every one contest you need to select one team to paticipate, so if you join 10 contests you need to select 10 time. Its unique and fun for me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: