Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
bounceback

Activity: 1988
Merit: 281

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:45:33 AM

I think it's already too late for me to follow the contest beta, is there a free promotion next after this? and why social media bounty unopened to public? I want to continue to follow this coin though I can't follow xfc signature campaign.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:21:14 AM

I think it's already too late for me to follow the contest beta, is there a free promotion next after this? and why social media bounty unopened to public? I want to continue to follow this coin though I can't follow xfc signature campaign.
I was very happy to see you so enthusiastic about new things like this football manager made by footballcoin, I'm sure you'll be able to join in this campaign in the next opportunity. Smiley
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:16:43 AM

Don't worry the complete game will arive soon!
Just wait, and you can start to win  Grin
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:29:56 AM

I have two questions:

1. Do you have the proper right to use the photo of the real teams and players? Any further legal issue?

2. DO you have any plan to develop the phone APP (android and iOS) ? So ppls can play with their smart phone that will make XFC more popular.

1. We have contracts with the providers for the data, images, news feeds and video feeds for now and it will be extended in the future for more features and everything comes with a licence to use on our platform: www.footballcoin.io.
https://www.sportradar.com/
http://www.performgroup.com/
http://www.omnisport.tv/

2. Yes - observe the roadmap at the beginning of this thread
Actually the game works on mobile but it is not optimized for mobile use yet so the functioning and functionality has to be improved.

This set them apart from bogus and scam coin who readily will take out images from google even with copyrights,this is a great project to get in and every body issue legal or not has been resolved since the inception of this project,I think the partnership is what makes this project awesome

That's very very very important for XFC to be a legal one.

I'm playing the test version. I need select the whole team when everytime I enter a new contest. Is there a setup to save my team so I can use my default one (or several) to play? It will save a lot of time.
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:14:34 PM

Not yet too late. You can register and join a lot of contests today and you can get 5000 points for a guaranteed reward on total points contest.
https://www.footballcoin.io/public-beta-launch/
If you are rally good you can even make the top 50 ranking in the average points contest and win a Player Card.
explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:11:37 PM

It's not too late. There are few dozen of contests today, if you enter in 15-20 contests to gain 5.000 points, and if you have an high average score, you can win two prizes - in total points/average points;

Also you can create your own contests  Wink

GL
aioc

Activity: 2842
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:13:49 PM

You are not late you are just in time remember "buy early not later is the best way to make a profit from a legit ico like footballcoin,even if you cannot participate in the signature campaign to earn token you can always buy it when it is available and with the roadmap you can make a profit.

cherry11800

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:22:39 PM

You are not late you are just in time remember "buy early not later is the best way to make a profit from a legit ico like footballcoin,even if you cannot participate in the signature campaign to earn token you can always buy it when it is available and with the roadmap you can make a profit.

xfc look good ,How to buy this coin
Octa XFC

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:22:29 PM

I'm playing the test version. I need select the whole team when everytime I enter a new contest. Is there a setup to save my team so I can use my default one (or several) to play? It will save a lot of time.

We don't have this feature for a reason. In the future, when most of the competitions will feature an entry fee, there will be less competitions to attend and they will be different one from the other. You will pick the competition based on what players you have collected (https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/player-cards-distribution/) and on the entry fee you are interested to spend (or on the rewards you hope to earn).
Basically for every competition you have to pick the best team you can in the given conditions.
explorer17

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:14:06 AM

And the winner is.......... we'll see soon at 2 am GMT Wink

https://www.footballcoin.io/game/#!/lead-managers
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:05:55 AM

Not yet too late. You can register and join a lot of contests today and you can get 5000 points for a guaranteed reward on total points contest.
If you are rally good you can even make the top 50 ranking in the average points contest and win a Player Card.

hi. there are few questions i would like to ask.

dont you have any social media bounty for this dev?
where can i buy your token?
and when is the presale. i just want to participate, cause your coin is getting a positive feedbacks here. so im interested.

hoping for your response.
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:25:44 AM

The minimum requirement to qualify for the bonus is that the manager earn at least 5.000 points in total.

My question with this rules for average point, if someone not reach 5000 total point but his average point is qualified for prize, then prize will hold by site or distribute to another player below that player who reach 5000 total point or more?
I mean like this : if player A on 4th place on average point but his total point below 5000 its mean he doesnt qualified for prize, and player B in 5th position in average point with more than 5000 total point, Is prize for player "A" will be awarded for player "B"?

Octa XFC

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:12:56 AM

The minimum requirement to qualify for the bonus is that the manager earn at least 5.000 points in total.

My question with this rules for average point, if someone not reach 5000 total point but his average point is qualified for prize, then prize will hold by site or distribute to another player below that player who reach 5000 total point or more?
I mean like this : if player A on 4th place on average point but his total point below 5000 its mean he doesnt qualified for prize, and player B in 5th position in average point with more than 5000 total point, Is prize for player "A" will be awarded for player "B"?

If you don't have 5000 points you do not qualify so you are not on the final list.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1198

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:49:16 AM

hi. there are few questions i would like to ask.

dont you have any social media bounty for this dev?
where can i buy your token?
and when is the presale. i just want to participate, cause your coin is getting a positive feedbacks here. so im interested.

hoping for your response.

Hello check out this page https://www.footballcoin.io/economy/xfc-distribution/ first token distribution will happen within two days it will be officially announce by the dev so stay tune,but better access that page to see the roadmap and the coin distribution and of course who will be against a project that is legit and with a good roadmap this is indeed a good project to get in.

explorer17

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:01:07 AM

Yes, only eligible managers with a minimum 5000 points will qualify for prize.

In the average points contests, if someone not reach 5000 points, next manager with 5000 points will get the prize. In your example the prize will be awarded by player "B".

GL
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:17:48 PM

Yes, only eligible managers with a minimum 5000 points will qualify for prize.

In the average points contests, if someone not reach 5000 points, next manager with 5000 points will get the prize. In your example the prize will be awarded by player "B".

GL

That's quite cool actually. I guess though managers will get 5000 points easily though.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2056

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:24:04 PM

https://www.footballcoin.io/winners-total-number-points/

ALL PARTICIPANTS THAT SCORED BETWEEN 1000 TO 4999 TOTAL POINTS WILL RECEIVE A BONUS OF 1000 XFC!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:45:37 PM

ALL PARTICIPANTS THAT SCORED BETWEEN 1000 TO 4999 TOTAL POINTS WILL RECEIVE A BONUS OF 1000 XFC!

Where do we specify a counterparty compatible address? Do we have to wait for the wallet to be live on the website?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:59:27 PM

shame the game competition did not last longer... I only just played in on the 18th was quite good to see how it worked though.

hellsteeth

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:12:16 PM

https://i.imgur.com/VLgORAG.jpg

why havent the average points winners been anounced at same time?

Fixing things?Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: