Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:54:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐ Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐ In-Game Maket is open ⚽  (Read 126423 times)
explorer17

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:43:40 AM

For one of the contests, I got 11th with the exact same points with the 10th, who got the prize but I didn't have. What a pity.

Sorry for your bad luck, but you can see on website, in the event of a tie, the winner is the player who submitted his team first.

Event of a Tie

In the event of a tie (two or more users realize exactly the same score), a further parameter will be considered to determine the winner: “Line-up submission time”. The player who submitted his team first will be declared the winner. This rule is valid also in case of a tie with 0 or negative score.

https://www.footballcoin.io/game-rules/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. EWallets are like banks -- a central organization has complete control over your money. You shouldn't put much money in EWallets.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

my first free rolls has goes well that my latest positions on the contest is 19 indeed that was not really high but at least i got the prize and looking forward to see the results for next free rolls and i wish my positions would more better than my current position

The game is still new so everybody is still accomodating to the gameplay. Congrats on your wins and good luck in future contests!
There's still time to register for the upcoming freerolls!

New features:
When selecting players in your team you can now group them by the team they're playing for!
Listing by points also works, click on the column names to group players to your needs!

Thanks for making it's easier to play Cheesy, can you add search box later? sometimes it's hard to search for a player if there's too many team playing. And can you fix the leaderboard? if i search for my name there, the rank is always set to 1, so i have to manually search my name first, then search it again based on the point in the leaderboard.

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:54:01 PM

You create cards with famous football players on it. Is this legal? Or do you have a deal with the players, clubs, FIFA,...?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:41:04 PM

You create cards with famous football players on it. Is this legal? Or do you have a deal with the players, clubs, FIFA,...?

yes they have licensed this according to what they have said several times.

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
Octa XFC

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:38:41 PM

We already answered the question more than once on this thread as cryptohunter pointed out (thanks for that)  but I will do it again:

We have contracts with the providers for the data, images, news feeds and video feeds for now and it will be extended in the future for more features and everything comes with a licence to use on our platform: www.footballcoin.io.
https://www.sportradar.com/
http://www.performgroup.com/
http://www.omnisport.tv/

bartolo

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:41:18 PM

my first free rolls has goes well that my latest positions on the contest is 19 indeed that was not really high but at least i got the prize and looking forward to see the results for next free rolls and i wish my positions would more better than my current position

The game is still new so everybody is still accomodating to the gameplay. Congrats on your wins and good luck in future contests!
There's still time to register for the upcoming freerolls!

New features:
When selecting players in your team you can now group them by the team they're playing for!
Listing by points also works, click on the column names to group players to your needs!

Good to see that. These new features will save a lot of time when creating teams and will make the experience of the game easier and more fun.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:42:09 PM

The game improving step by step, more ppl join and it's already become an addiction!
Promos and freerolls are still on, as i see and they will continue i imagine... Tongue

Try to earn some free XFC it doesn't hurt at all! Grin

▄▄▄▄              ▄▄                                                              ▄▄▄▄
████             ████                                                             ████
████              ▀▀      ████                         ████                       ████
████  ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████
█████████████    ████   ███████████   ▄████▀████▄    ███████████  ▐██████████▄    ████
████     ▀████   ████     ████      ▄████▀   █████▄    ████        ▀▀    ▀████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ███▀    ▀██████    ████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ████▄██▄  ▀████    ████       ████████████    ████
████     ▄████   ████     ████▄     ▀████████▄  ██▀    ████▄     ▐███▌    ▐███    ████       ▄▄
████████████▀    ████     ▀███████▌   ▀█████████▀      ▀███████▌  ████████████    ▀█████▌   ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   

btcmurat

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:43:54 PM

i will try this game. thanks
i like it.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 20th NOVEMBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

miramare

Activity: 728

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:01:55 AM

Which player should I select for a contest?
With a high rank, or total points in season, or last match point?

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Whitepaper ]        [ Website ]                     

FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:46:36 AM

The game improving step by step, more ppl join and it's already become an addiction!
Promos and freerolls are still on, as i see and they will continue i imagine... Tongue

Go get them now while they're so easy to get Smiley. We're busy developing more awesome features but we're keeping you guys busy with some awesome promotions Cheesy.

i will try this game. thanks
i like it.
Thanks. Good luck! Smiley

Which player should I select for a contest?
With a high rank, or total points in season, or last match point?
That's the beauty of it. Picking a player by either of those stats can yield you more points, but there are a lot of other indicators you can go by.
Think of it this way, you're the coach of that team. Which players would you pick for a certain match/contest? There is no guaranteed win, or football wouldn't be a sport Smiley.

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
coin-investor

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:52:37 AM

They should state this in their home page,it's been asked several times already when can we start buying XFXCOIN and start trading it on exchanges,the momentum is very high they should make a step to create a wallet,the gaming platform is working perfectly .

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██      ██████
██████  █  ████  █████
██████   ██████  █████
██████  ███████  █████
██████  ███████  █████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
HERO..
The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia
  ■ Website   ■ Whitepaper   ■ Bounties
                   ■ Join our Slack
PRE-SALE starting soon
aioc

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:23:27 AM

They should state this in their home page,it's been asked several times already when can we start buying XFXCOIN and start trading it on exchanges,the momentum is very high they should make a step to create a wallet,the gaming platform is working perfectly .
Yes they are now creating one it's only a matter time,but while waiting why not participate in their contest,it will come in time we are just building excitement for all participants and would be investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄         
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄       
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄     
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄   
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄ 
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓
  ▓▓           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▀          ▓▓▌
   ▓▓             ▐▓▓▓             █▓▓ 
    ▓▓▄       ▄██ ▐▓▓             █▓▓   
     ▀▓█▄      ▀▓█▓▀            █▓▓     
       ▀▓▓▄▄                 ▄█▓▓       
          ▀▓▓██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓         
               ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀             

CREDITS
[
Whitepaper    |    Linked In
FACEBOOK TWITTER ANN BOUNTY TELEGRAM
][ ]
nicster551

Activity: 252

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:50:23 AM

hello sir do you have some bounty campaign?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15- Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
Octa XFC

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:26:07 AM

We are stating it: https://www.footballcoin.io/faq/#1463036563646-44ac307d-ad28
But people should also read the info in our website. It would be good when they do that because they will understand better also how the game works and what the economy of the game is.

For the wallet it is a matter of days to have it launched. Our team is working on that.

FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:49:50 AM

hello sir do you have some bounty campaign?

Hello. We're glad you're interested in the game. We've offered bounties through a few campaigns so far. Don't worry as there will be other opportunities to come.
My advice would be to keep an eye on the Promotions page of the web site for the latest info.
https://www.footballcoin.io/category/promotions/

Also, have a look over the contests that are being organized. You can see those once you log into your game account. Best of luck!  Wink

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
bartolo

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:37:02 AM

Yesterday I created two teams to play the free-rolls of today and I must say that with the new features and the possibility of listing players by points the process is much faster and easier.

judeafante

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:20:05 PM

We are stating it: https://www.footballcoin.io/faq/#1463036563646-44ac307d-ad28
But people should also read the info in our website. It would be good when they do that because they will understand better also how the game works and what the economy of the game is.

For the wallet it is a matter of days to have it launched. Our team is working on that.

I'm glad that your team is working on the wallet,once the wallet is created XFCOIN will finally exist and from then we can continue the development and marketing of this coin on various exchanges,this is the next big thing to me after Rbies.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  THE FIRST    OF ITS KIND
  SELF-GOVERNED    ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Jemzx00

Activity: 630

Campaign Manager !! Hire Me :)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 06:24:49 PM

The game do really makes people addicted to it and even I get addicted but after losing on all of the free roll and promos then it might be time for me to quit it and start waiting for the Mobile App for this project that will be released next week. Maybe there, I might have a chance on winning.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:50:19 PM

Is it important to know if the player is right or left sided in real life?

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
condoras

Activity: 700

This is what i do. I drink and i know things.

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:06:00 PM

The game do really makes people addicted to it and even I get addicted but after losing on all of the free roll and promos then it might be time for me to quit it and start waiting for the Mobile App for this project that will be released next week. Maybe there, I might have a chance on winning.

Sorry but how you loose your XFC in promos and freerolls? As far as i know all freerolls is...free! Huh
Maybe you join too much private Tournaments and pay Entry Fee...

Is it important to know if the player is right or left sided in real life?

I think that for now, it doesn't matter. As long as the player is Defender, you can use him and put him in any Defenders position you want.
If i'm wrong, please someone correct me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.