Bitcoin Forum
April 21, 2018, 08:54:46 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐ Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐Swap and exchange open ⚽  (Read 131954 times)
jaceefrost

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:11:00 PM

Hello any info on exchanges?
No info regarding when the market will be open to exchange xfc to bitcoin yet but currently there is an exchange to buy xfc coin from btc in their ICO swapbot.

▄▄▄▄▄██
             ▄███▌ ███████▌
     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▐██████▀
    ▐█████ ▐█████ ▀▀▀▀▀
    █████▌ █████▌
   ▐█████ ▐█████▌  ▄▄▄▄
   █████▌ ██████ ▐████
   █████  █████▌ ▀▀▀▀
  ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▐████▌ █████
  █████  ███▀
 ▐████▀ 
 ████▀
 ▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐██    ▄▄                ▄▄       ▄▄                ▄▄   ▐█▄
▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██    ▀▀               ▐███      ██▌               ▀▀   ▐██
▐██        ▐██    ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐████▄    ██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▐██   ▄██▄
▐███████▀  ▐██    ██  ▐███▀▀▀███   ▐██████▄  ██▌   ▐███▀▀▀███  ██   ▐██ ▄███▀
▐██        ▐██    ██  ▐██     ██▌  ▐██ ▀████▄██▌   ▐██     ██▌ ██   ▐██████
▐██        ▐██    ██  ▐██     ██▌  ▐██   ▀█████▌   ▐██     ██▌ ██   ▐██▀▀███
▐██        ▐██▄   ██  ▐███▄▄▄███   ▐██     ▀███▌   ▐███▄▄▄███  ██   ▐██   ▐██
 ▀█         ▀███  ██  ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█      ▀█▀    ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██    ▀█    ██▌
                      ▐██                          ▐██
                       ▀█                           ▀█

▄█████████████▄
          ▐██▌          ██▌
         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▌
     ▄█████████████     ██▌█▌
     ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀      ██▌██
    ▐█████▀▄█           ██▌█▌
    ▐█████▐██           ██▌██
    ██████▐██           ██▌█▌
    ██████▐██▌          ██▌██
   ▄██████▐███████▀███████▌
 ▄████████▄▀█████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀
      ▀▀██▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:34:42 PM

I like the Signature Campaign, because the coin is very big, and the project is very interesting
But unfortunately Newbie can not come.

Not only that, the concept is interesting because football is loved by all the people in the world
This virtual football game manager will take us like a real soccer manager, because there is a contest and get xfc

Transforming Venture Capital
     ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇  READ OUR WHITEPAPER  ▇▇

███████████       ▄▄█████▄▄        ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████▀▀▀█████▄     ████      ████   ████
      ████          ▐███▀       ▀███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ██████████    ███▌         ▐███    ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐███         ███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ████           ████▄▄   ▄▄████     █████▄  ▄█████   ████
      ███████████     ▀▀█████████▀▀       ▀██████████▀    ████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀████▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
                        █▄▄  ▀▀██
                         ▀████▄▄
                           ▀▀████
                               ▀▀
Telegram Chat
ANN Thread
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit
ivanluiso84

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:38:56 AM

I think it will be a success, where there is football and money, people go crazy. I support the project, in two years we will see our  Benefits.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Personal Text: IOS - Thesecure,scalable blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

Hello any info on exchanges?
Theres no update about the exchanges site . Because the dev first priority I think is to become successful the ICO. You can wait more months and for sure you will exchanges your XFC to bitcoin. But I suggest to you hold your XFC and they list to the exchanges site because I believe the price will become double or.tiple after few days. I SUGGEST TO YOU INVEST THE ICO TO EARN A LOT OF PROFIT AFTER THAT.
mescalito

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:43:52 PM

I think it will be a success, where there is football and money, people go crazy. I support the project, in two years we will see our  Benefits.
I think the project can make a success as a new kind of fantasy sports, so having say a million users in the future isn't that unlikely.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:55:44 PM

Hi guys !

I wanted to participate to the token sale ! But just before I moved my coins some things striked me

You issued 1 billion coins,
you are putting on sale 15%,
what happen with the 85% ? Isn't it a lot of unsold ?
On the 15% sold on the swapbot we can expect to have about 1/10 of the supply sold

meaning buyers will get 1.5% of the total supply and 98.5 of the supply stays to the team.
in your communication you are talking about increase in value but how this can happen if you can always overflow the market we more coins +90% of the total supply

By the way I like the wallet congrats

The ICO is distributing 15% of XFC to investors as well as some discounted cards and stadiums. This will be the only ICO. Remaining XFC will be sold by them via their site to players but based on the price XFC is trading at in the market and only when there are enough active players to justify it.

Any of the unsold 150 million ICO XFC will be put on the Swapbot at a fixed price 1350 satoshis. (There were no time bonuses so many are probably waiting till near end of ICO.)

The exciting thing as a speculator is that this will be the only XFC on the market before the August Launch and when they do launch in August, provided the 150 million XFC has sold out by then, they will be buying XFC from the market to sell to new players. So the launch of the game, combined with demand from new players could drive XFC very high.

There is 1 point that I want to stand correct about. It is very unlikely to touch the remaining 800 mil. in August. We may release another 150 mil. after we reach 10 000 active players in the game but this is not sure that we will do.
Our initial declaration was that we will not touch the remaining 800 mil before August but the way things look now, I don't think we will touch it this year at all.
For the global launch we will not touch the 800 mil. in stash. We will only use what we have left after the ICO and if it is not enough we will buy from the market and resell at higher price for fiat money as coupons in the game.
raymonddaf

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:46:12 PM

Does it matter where we funded the ico from I used jaxx wallet just want to be sure there will be no issue getting my tokens?
explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:29:16 PM

Does it matter where we funded the ico from I used jaxx wallet just want to be sure there will be no issue getting my tokens?

As I know Jaxx is not supporting yet Counterparty tokens...maybe I'm wrong, but first you must be sure that jaxx is supporting counterparty. XFCCOIN is a counterparty token, so you must use a counterparty compatible wallet to buy tokens from swapbot, otherwise your wallet it'll not recognize the tokens.

Counterparty compatible wallets:

https://wallet.footballcoin.io/

https://www.counterwallet.io/

https://wallet.indiesquare.me/

raymonddaf

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:53:25 PM

As I know Jaxx is not supporting yet Counterparty tokens...maybe I'm wrong, but first you must be sure that jaxx is supporting counterparty. XFCCOIN is a counterparty token, so you must use a counterparty compatible wallet to buy tokens from swapbot, otherwise your wallet it'll not recognize the tokens.

https://wallet.footballcoin.io/

Sent my bitcoin from jaxx to the counter party wallet then from there converted in swapbot to xfc so think am ok?
explorer17

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:37:17 PM

https://wallet.footballcoin.io

Sent my bitcoin from jaxx to the counter party wallet then from there converted in swapbot to xfc so think am ok?

Yes, it's the best way to buy xfc from swapbot. Send your btc in a counterparty wallet. After that you can send from your counterparty wallet- btc in swapbot and receive automatically your xfc back in wallet. Inside your footballcoin wallet you have a DEX market for player cards...where you can buy/sell 5* player cards.
raymonddaf

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:39:44 PM

https://wallet.footballcoin.io

Yes, it's the best way to buy xfc from swapbot. Send your btc in a counterparty wallet. After that you can send from your counterparty wallet- btc in swapbot and receive automatically your xfc back in wallet. Inside your footballcoin wallet you have a DEX market for player cards...where you can buy/sell player cards.

That what I've done. So when ico is finished we should have a way to take out xfc and move to local storage, i.e. Not on internet
explorer17

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

Yes, it's the best way to buy xfc from swapbot. Send your btc in a counterparty wallet. After that you can send from your counterparty wallet- btc in swapbot and receive automatically your xfc back in wallet. Inside your footballcoin wallet you have a DEX market for player cards...where you can buy/sell player cards.

That what I've done. So when ico is finished we should have a way to take out xfc and move to local storage, i.e. Not on internet

You XFCCOIN are encrypted and attached to your address in bitcoin blockchain. They'll exist how many time bitcoin'll exist. All you have to do is to keep in safe place your private key (12 words passphrase) of your wallet, so nobody else can touch them. You have to open and use your wallet only when you want to make transcations with them, or send them somewhere else...Otherwise you can see them using one explorer:

https://counterpartychain.io/address/add-your address-here

or

https://xchain.io/    (input your public address to see your assets balances)

boazsalosa

Activity: 238

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:19:30 AM

Yes, everyone is very fond of football especially with the holding of game concepts with contests that can be followed and then get xfc coin. This will be of great interest.
I'm sure footballcoin will be successful later

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
JensS

Activity: 826
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:13:40 AM

This is an awesome idea, I wonder why it took so long for a coin like this to be developed. Smiley

Just one question though:
I haven't read the whole thread but so far I've only seen legal issues about the pictures etc. so don't shoot me if this has been answered yet...

But what about the gambling license? If you're offering it to a US crowd only then you don't need that but in Europe you do: http://www.legalsportsreport.com/5900/fanduel-uk-gambling-license/

Let's say your project takes off and one of these million Dollar companies who pay $100K+ yearly for that license sues you? Do you have a plan for this?

Thanks in advance.

Join ADZbuzz Here:

>>> ADZbuzz.com
condoras

Merit: 535

This is what i do. I drink and i know things.

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:27:44 PM

This is an awesome idea, I wonder why it took so long for a coin like this to be developed. Smiley

I haven't read the whole thread but so far I've only seen legal issues about the pictures etc. so don't shoot me if this has been answered yet...

But what about the gambling license? If you're offering it to a US crowd only then you don't need that but in Europe you do: http://www.legalsportsreport.com/5900/fanduel-uk-gambling-license/

Let's say your project takes off and one of these million Dollar companies who pay $100K+ yearly for that license sues you? Do you have a plan for this?

Thanks in advance.

If you like the idea, it would be nice to read just the op and not the whole Thread. Smiley
Licenses and permissions/rights coming from the statistic providers, like Omnisport etc.

Besides, as i see the link that you provide, is for Gambling licence and especially in UK. Not EU...
I hope i didn't misunderstood something. Tongue

▄█████████████▄
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░▄███▄░░░░█
█░░░░█████░░░░█
█░░░░▀███▀░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
██████▀▀███████
▀█████▄▄██████▀

▄▄██████████████▄▄
       ▄█▀▀              ▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀                    ▀█▄
    ██     ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄     ██
   ██   ▄▀▀ ▄▄████████▄▄ ▀▀▄   ██
   █  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀      ▀▀▀██▄ ▀▄ 
   █  ██▀ ▄▄        ▄▄ ▀██ ▐ 
   █  ▐█▌ ████ ▄▄▄▄ ████ ▐█▌▐ 
  ██  ██▄ ▀▀  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▀ ▄█▐  ██
 ▐██  ▀▄ ▀▀█▄▄▄      ▄▄▄█▀▀ ▄▀  ██▌
 ████▄  ▀▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄▀  ▄████
▐██▌▀██▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ▄▄██▀▐██▌
██▀   ▀▀██▄▄            ▄███▀▀   ▀██
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
vivid

████████████
███████████████
██░░░░░██████████
██░░░░░████████████
███████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
███████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
███████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
███████████████████
███████████████████
PRESALE
FEBRUARY 23

explorer17

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:37:35 PM

Thanks in advance.

The most important fantasy football game in UK is Premier League with over 4 millions users : https://www.premierleague.com/

Is Premierleague licenced for gambling?  Smiley No. Because their prizes is not like Fanduel prizes in fiat money  Wink How many time Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not fully regulated in UK and EU, you can consider Footballcoin a simple Football Manager game with collectible cards, so it's not requiring any betting license. PES,FIFA,Football Manager (EASport) and even Premierleague doesn't need a betting licence(most of them has an in-game coin also). At least at this moment  Wink   
JensS

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:43:52 PM

Thanks in advance.

If you like the idea, it would be nice to read just the op and not the whole Thread. Smiley
Licenses and permissions/rights coming from the statistic providers, like Omnisport etc.

Besides, as i see the link that you provide, is for Gambling licence and especially in UK. Not EU...
I hope i didn't misunderstood something. Tongue

I know that's what I said, license for the pictures and stuff. Smiley Omnisport is just an API which allows you to post sport news on your own site and the license gives you permission to do so...

I'm talking about the gambling licenses which are needed in every European country not just the UK. Gambling commissions are seperate entities in all countries and Fanduel and Draftkings applied for a license in the UK, giving them right to operate in the UK.

I really hope the OP can comment on this because without a license running this platform in the UK or other European countries will open a big can of worms, other betting platforms are touchy about this...  Wink

Join ADZbuzz Here:

>>> ADZbuzz.com
JensS

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:49:51 PM

Thanks in advance.

The most important fantasy football game in UK is Premier League with over 4 millions users : https://www.premierleague.com/

Is Premierleague licenced for gambling?  Smiley No. Because their prizes is not like Fanduel prizes in fiat money  Wink How many time Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not fully regulated in UK and EU, you can consider Footballcoin a simple Football Manager game with collectible cards, so it's not requiring any betting license. PES,FIFA,Football Manager (EASport) and even Premierleague doesn't need a betting licence(most of them has an in-game coin also). At least at this moment  Wink   

Euhhh nope: https://cointelegraph.com/news/uk-gambling-commission-views-bitcoin-as-cash-equivalent

License needed.

You can also buy tokens with credit card on the OP's site and there's a debit card on their roadmap...

Again, I like the idea but I won't buy coins until I hear the OP saying they have done the very basic due diligence about opening a gambling portal.

Join ADZbuzz Here:

>>> ADZbuzz.com
explorer17

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:25:24 PM

Thanks in advance.

Is Premierleague licenced for gambling?  Smiley No. Because their prizes is not like Fanduel prizes in fiat money  Wink How many time Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not fully regulated in UK and EU, you can consider Footballcoin a simple Football Manager game with collectible cards, so it's not requiring any betting license. PES,FIFA,Football Manager (EASport) and even Premierleague doesn't need a betting licence(most of them has an in-game coin also). At least at this moment  Wink  

I know that's what I said, license for the pictures and stuff. Smiley Omnisport is just an API which allows you to post sport news on your own site and the license gives you permission to do so...

I'm talking about the gambling licenses which are needed in every European country not just the UK. Gambling commissions are seperate entities in all countries and Fanduel and Draftkings applied for a license in the UK, giving them right to operate in the UK.

I really hope the OP can comment on this because without a license running this platform in the UK or other European countries will open a big can of worms, other betting platforms are touchy about this...  Wink

Why don't you answer to my questions? Has https://www.premierleague.com/ a licence for gambling?-pls check  Smiley Is Premier League a fantasy game? If you don't know the meaning of "betting","gambling" and the legislation, pls don't continue to bother us with your non-sens question...in footballcoin you don't pay your fees in fiat or btc, you don't win your prizes in fiat or btc....
Before to enter in a such a sophisticated discussion I suggest you to play Fanduel/Premier league/Footballcoin and maybe you'll understand the differences...what is gambling and what's not gambling  Wink

When UK and EU WILL RECOGNIZE XFCCOIN as a money, I'm sure it'll not be a problem for them to pay fees for a gambling licence  Cheesy I hope it'll happen soon and the price it'll skyrocket  Smiley
JensS

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 02:38:17 PM

Thanks in advance.

Is Premierleague licenced for gambling?  Smiley No. Because their prizes is not like Fanduel prizes in fiat money  Wink How many time Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not fully regulated in UK and EU, you can consider Footballcoin a simple Football Manager game with collectible cards, so it's not requiring any betting license. PES,FIFA,Football Manager (EASport) and even Premierleague doesn't need a betting licence(most of them has an in-game coin also). At least at this moment  Wink  

Why don't you answer to my questions? Has https://www.premierleague.com/ a licence for gambling?-pls check  Smiley Is Premier League a fantasy game? If you don't know the meaning of "betting","gambling" and the legislation, pls don't continue to bother us with your non-sens question...in footballcoin you don't pay your fees in fiat or btc, you don't win your prizes in fiat or btc....
Before to enter in a such a sophisticated discussion I suggest you to play Fanduel/Premier league/Footballcoin and maybe you'll understand the differences...what is gambling and what's not gambling  Wink

When UK and EU WILL RECOGNIZE XFCCOIN as a money, I'm sure it'll not be a problem for them to pay fees for a gambling licence  Cheesy I hope it'll happen soon and the price it'll skyrocket  Smiley

This is not about other sites, it's about Footballcoin. And yes I understand the concept and from my research there is no doubt that they will need a license and can't grow big without one. If you think they don't then that's just your opinion and you're entitled to it.

I'll wait for OP to answer the question because it doesn't matter what you or other people think, it's about what I want to know from the people who are building this project, and i'm allowed to ask this here...

Join ADZbuzz Here:

>>> ADZbuzz.com
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.