Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:05:56 PM

Which exchange is operating today?
I have problem to send coins from wallet to exchange(s):
Livecoin - walllet problem
Exrates - wallet is not displayed it is not possible to send coins to this exchange

thanks for any advice....

From my personal experience with all three exchangers, I will suggest in any case to go firstly with Coindeal and then Livecoin.
Some times (idk why) Livecoin has the wallet unavailable, like today (Out of Sync message)...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:58:41 PM

Exrates - wallet is not displayed it is not possible to send coins to this exchange

From my personal experience with all three exchangers, I will suggest in any case to go firstly with Coindeal and then Livecoin.
Some times (idk why) Livecoin has the wallet unavailable, like today (Out of Sync message)...
Live is facing this problem for very long time like yobit and they never try to fix this because I am also have many issues with this many time but they never reply any good and positive reply in support look like they are also going to be in some serious problem in near future.
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:39:59 PM

Live is facing this problem for very long time like yobit and they never try to fix this because I am also have many issues with this many time but they never reply any good and positive reply in support look like they are also going to be in some serious problem in near future.

Well, it's been more than a month that I didn't need to deposit or withdraw XFC from Livecoin but I never had an issue. Only once, they just needed more time to confirm the tx.
As I just checked seems that Deposit and Withdraw buttons are available but the Out of Sync warning is still in place. Undecided

Btw I also don't believe that Live can compare with Yobit in shadiness...

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:46:44 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2020, 11:52:24 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

While we are patiently waiting for football to return, let's use the time wisely and look at what we are all truly interested in, football tactics.

Here are three unique visions of modern football tactics: Wolverhampton, Bournemouth and Leeds United.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:59:02 AM

While we are patiently waiting for football to return, let's use the time wisely and look at what we are all truly interested in, football tactics.

Here are three unique visions of modern football tactics: Wolverhampton, Bournemouth and Leeds United.

It's true that without football (and all the other sports as well) it's a bit boring... Nice to see teams tactics, seems though that the "Leeds" link doesn't work.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 11:52:58 AM

It's true that without football (and all the other sports as well) it's a bit boring... Nice to see teams tactics, seems though that the "Leeds" link doesn't work.

Thank you kindly!  Smiley I fixed the issue with the link!

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 11:53:40 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2020, 12:19:51 PM by FootballCoin-XFC

Quick reminder: FootballCoin will cease the swap of XFCCOIN from Counterparty towards XFC cryptocurrency on the game platform. The swap option was introduced back in December 2017. If any user has not yet made the transfer, they will able to so until April 30th 2020. (Any technical issues should be reported to support@footballcoin.io). Thank you!

FootballCoin

mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:43:28 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 09:31:31 AM by mescalito

Quick reminder: FootballCoin will cease the swap of XFCCOIN from Counterparty towards XFC cryptocurrency on the game platform. The swap option was introduced back in December 2017. If any user has not yet made the transfer, they will able to so until April 30th 2020. (Any technical issues should be reported to support@footballcoin.io). Thank you!
This tutorial is still valid? https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain/
The weird thing is on the https://game.footballcoin.io/user-addxfc page I see
You don't have a Counterparty address in the system.
Send XFC or items to the followingCounterparty Wallet Address:
19AthwAC9AZ69xZGWzFkzRZVBDP9Hy3JXb

When I try to add the address I see inside https://wallet.footballcoin.io on this page https://game.footballcoin.io/user-security, I get this error
Error changing the wallet address: Change the address, if you want, or not
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:42:50 AM

This tutorial is still valid? https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain/
The weird thing is on the https://game.footballcoin.io/user-addxfc page I see
You don't have a Counterparty address in the system.
Send XFC or items to the followingCounterparty Wallet Address:
19AthwAC9AZ69xZGWzFkzRZVBDP9Hy3JXb

When I try to add the address I see inside https://wallet.footballcoin.io on this page https://game.footballcoin.io/user-security, I get this error
Error changing the wallet address: Change the address, if you want, or not

Hello! Sorry about any issues you may have been having.

The most simple way to resolve this is to send an e-mail to support@footballcoin.io. Please specify your Counterparty address, as well as the XFCCOIN sum you have available.

Then, please send the XFCCOIN amount to the system address 19AthwAC9AZ69xZGWzFkzRZVBDP9Hy3JXb.

Thank you!

FootballCoin

mescalito

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:32:31 PM

Hello! Sorry about any issues you may have been having.

The most simple way to resolve this is to send an e-mail to support@footballcoin.io. Please specify your Counterparty address, as well as the XFCCOIN sum you have available.

Then, please send the XFCCOIN amount to the system address 19AthwAC9AZ69xZGWzFkzRZVBDP9Hy3JXb.

Thank you!
Clear, thanks
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:54:08 PM

It's been a long time and the project is still working and updating a lot of interesting games for everyone here. I thought this project was dead but maybe it was wrong because everyone is still working here and I also got some XFC from the bounty campaign from 2017. Hopefully there will be many changes because this coin not much mention in the crypto market.

Sylw83

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 02:19:14 PM

They should all be active. I would recommend getting into contact with the website's customer support to ensure that everything runs smoothly.

I can also recommend that you also give CoinDeal a try. We've had a good experience working with them and everything there seems to run quite smoothly.

Thanks

after one day of problem on next one everything was fine
 so all ok now
Indymoney

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:36:18 PM

It's been a long time and the project is still working and updating a lot of interesting games for everyone here. I thought this project was dead but maybe it was wrong because everyone is still working here and I also got some XFC from the bounty campaign from 2017. Hopefully there will be many changes because this coin not much mention in the crypto market.
This is really different project and doing very good for very long time I am also in for some long time enjoying this all and have some good amount of XFC from games hopefully in near future this could be more attractive for soccer fans and this community could be bigger then now.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:18:47 AM

This is really different project and doing very good for very long time I am also in for some long time enjoying this all and have some good amount of XFC from games hopefully in near future this could be more attractive for soccer fans and this community could be bigger then now.
I just hope this project will go further and there should be many marketing programs at Bitcointalk so people know more because this project has actually existed more than 3 years and the participants are still very loyal.

Of course there are still a lot of restrictions here but I believe this will be a very interesting place if you need entertainment because there are so many interesting games here and will make you satisfied.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:19:51 PM

I just hope this project will go further and there should be many marketing programs at Bitcointalk so people know more because this project has actually existed more than 3 years and the participants are still very loyal.

Of course there are still a lot of restrictions here but I believe this will be a very interesting place if you need entertainment because there are so many interesting games here and will make you satisfied.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Yes. We're still looking to advance. We recently released the beta version of the new version of the game. And, we hope that soon we will be able to announce some other exciting updates to the game.

In the meantime, we are also updating our website with football-centric content, for example, this one about Serie A's best strikers, or this one about the Premier League finances.

Hopefully, we can share good news shortly!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:21:35 PM

Hi! Thanks for the confidence! I just wanted to assure you that we are moving forward with the project and looking to introduce brand new features. Hopefully, we can manage to develop the best crypto game on the market. 

FootballCoin

Indymoney

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 03:54:05 PM

Hi! Thanks for the confidence! I just wanted to assure you that we are moving forward with the project and looking to introduce brand new features. Hopefully, we can manage to develop the best crypto game on the market. 
I was really addicted with this project but now thanks to this lockdown now I am ok and feeling some better and hopfing for good future because I don't want to be addicted to any thing but still this is one of my most favorite sites and games on computer.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 12:00:45 PM

Glad to be able to share the good news of fantasy football returning to FootballCoin along with the return of the Bundesliga matches this weekend. You can find more information here.

Thank you for everyone's support and patience! Let's wish the players from the German competitions all the best in terms of safety and health!

FootballCoin

3dOOm
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 173

Member of Cryptios - https://cryptios.com/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 12:52:59 PM
Merited by EFS (3)

Hi guys,

I just created 3 contests for this weekend:

Friday(05/22/2020) Hertha - Union Berlin - prize structure: Double-Up - entry fee: 25 XFC
Limited places only 11.

Join Contest Here

Saturday(05/23/2020) SC Freiburg   -      Werder Bremen                 - prize structure: Top 30% - entry fee: 50 XFC
                                   Bayern Munich    - Eintracht Frankfurt
                                   VfL Wolfsburg     - Borussia Dortmund
                                   SC Paderborn 07 - 1899 Hoffenheim
                                   Monchengladbach- Bayer Leverkusen 

Limited places only 55.

Join Contest Here

Sunday(05/23/2020)   FC Schalke 04   -      FC Augsburg                 - prize structure: Double-Up - entry fee: 20 XFC
                                   FC Cologne    - Fortuna Dusseldorf
                                   FSV Mainz 05 - RB Leipzig

Limited places only 11.

Join Contest Here

WillWammer

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:30:29 PM

https://i.imgur.com/benhQeS.jpg

FOOTBALLCOIN, A PROJECT BRINGING TOGETHER THE WORLD OF CRYPTO WITH THAT OF FOOTBALL

https://i.imgur.com/hpXwcer.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xn2o9pA.png

The first Football Manager game with collectible cards. You own what you collect. Create your own football team based on official stats and win.
FootballCoin is developed on top of Bitcoin’s blockchain technology and features it’s own cryptocurrency – XFCCOIN.

[url=https://www.footballcoin.io/about-footballcoin/what-is-footballcoin/]WHAT IS FOOTBALLCOIN?
FootballCoin allows you to act like a real manager, predicting player form, match outcomes, ability development and rewarding managers for their results.
Building your fantasy team will have you choose from the available list of professional players.

HOW IT WORKS?
Based on the performance of the selected players, your team will accumulate or lose points. Positive events (such as scoring goals, contributing assists,
keeping a clean sheet) will add points to your team. Negative events (such as receiving yellow/red cards, conceding goals, missing penalties) will see the players
lose points. Moreover, players’ positions are of relevance as they have a direct impact on how they score in the game. Build a team with efficient players, who
will score high and make you win!

WHAT IS XFC?
XFC were issued in a limited supply of 1 bilion on Counterparty platform (a Bitcoin-blockchain based platform).
A limited number issuance of coin offers XFC an important opportunity of increasing in value, based on the evolution of the number of participants in the game.

MISSION&VISION
Our motivation in developing FootballCoin comes from our desire to introduce an important part of Fantasy Football players to Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and
blockchain technologies.

Tutorial on how to move XFC from Counterparty into the game platform https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain/

Telegram invitation link: https://t.me/joinchat/HIik3wz4MX_r1Qxnc4P0GA (English)

Telegram invitation link: https://t.me/joinchat/HZ-PPk8vyZH7mwK-QYuNlA (Spanish)

Telegram invitation link: https://t.me/joinchat/HYSBlVBUeKbCzBMavY2x-Q (Russian)

https://i.imgur.com/GJLyp53.png
PUBLIC BETA LAUNCH | CLICK HERE TO JOIN

https://i.imgur.com/M6DQIzP.png
3 Leagues: England, Spain, Italy

https://i.imgur.com/89qxmFt.png

https://i.imgur.com/g838XvX.png
+3 Leagues: Germany, France, UEFA

https://i.imgur.com/CYq5C6J.png

https://i.imgur.com/PDpmjPT.png
Tokens distribution second batch - Fiat stores
XFC DISTRIBUTION | PLAYER CARDS DISTRIBUTION | STADIUM CARDS DISTRIBUTION | ASSISTANT MANAGER DISTRIBUTION

https://i.imgur.com/dbsc8IX.png
FootballCoin Debit Card - issue

https://i.imgur.com/GN19isU.png
Tokens distribution - Third batch
XFC DISTRIBUTION | PLAYER CARDS DISTRIBUTION | STADIUM CARDS DISTRIBUTION | ASSISTANT MANAGER DISTRIBUTION

https://i.imgur.com/D1mqQUb.png
Other leagues integration (in accord with local communities requests)

https://i.imgur.com/fBN7b9q.png
WORLD CUP 2018 - RUSSIA

https://i.imgur.com/XQLIOSv.png
Virtual Football Module integration

https://i.imgur.com/ULnGd5o.png
The first Football Manager game with collectible cards and own cryptocurrency.

https://i.imgur.com/73N3Nwo.png

https://i.imgur.com/ULnGd5o.png
FootballCoin is a project developed by CROWNGEM LIMITED in partnership with:

https://i.imgur.com/CNsnmMO.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/TnMYzgF.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/lzNfwTv.png

Links:
GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ

Join Our Community Here:

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/xfcfootballcoin
FACEBOOK: https://facebook.com/xfcfootballcoin
VIMEO: https://vimeo.com/footballcoin
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/footballcoin_xfc
TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/HIik3wz4MX_r1Qxnc4P0GA
REDDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/FootballCoinFANS
MEDIUM: https://medium.com/@xfcedy
STEEMIT: https://steemit.com/@xfcedy

Something similar for American football would be nice haha
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: