Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168180 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 807
Merit: 346

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 01:48:35 PM

Heads up about earning XFC through our virtual and fantasy football games.

Here's one of our virtual contests for our high rollers: https://beta.footballcoin.io/play/contest/7581/info

We are also covering the Manchester United vs. Southampton match that could take the Red Devils to 3rd place in the EPL in a free contest that can bring managers plenty of XFC prizes.

https://beta.footballcoin.io/play/contest/7534/info

You can also earn by creating contests (virtual and fantasy), accessing our market etc.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PlasticIcescapades

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 10:40:13 AM

Been supporting FootballCoin for years. But i have a question. Why didn't u do it on ETH blockchain  from the start like other projects ? Huh Huh Huh
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 11:39:47 AM

Been supporting FootballCoin for years. But i have a question. Why didn't u do it on ETH blockchain  from the start like other projects ? Huh Huh Huh

Thanks for being fan and for your question.

Having the game developed on our own blockchain allows us to have 0 fees in the game and instant confirmations. No other blockchain would have allowed us this.

Also, a lot of the in-game features that make our game unique would not be possible: the lease options, registering/creating private contests, or the instant confirmation of a team entered in a contest.

If we would have chosen to have the game on Ethereum, the fees for ETH gas would have been higher than the price to lease a player, or the exchange fee (10 xfc). And, in the days when the blockchain allows confirmation every few hours, it would have been impossible to register your team for a contest or to edit it.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:12:07 PM

Having the game developed on our own blockchain allows us to have 0 fees in the game and instant confirmations. No other blockchain would have allowed us this.

Also, a lot of the in-game features that make our game unique would not be possible: the lease options, registering/creating private contests, or the instant confirmation of a team entered in a contest.

If we would have chosen to have the game on Ethereum, the fees for ETH gas would have been higher than the price to lease a player, or the exchange fee (10 xfc). And, in the days when the blockchain allows confirmation every few hours, it would have been impossible to register your team for a contest or to edit it.

That's one of the main reasons that I join and support XFC. Having your own blockchain can help a lot more a project, especially when it comes to create, edit, sell, lease, or any other thing in-game. Thank's to the team that decides to take this road. Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:18:47 PM

This is best part of this project and just because of this thousands memebrs support and love this in near future its going to be more active community as now many new are already joining really great work by XFC team and developers good luck for more better future.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 09:14:29 AM

We're nearly at the end of the football season throughout the major football leagues, but, don't worry.

Our virtual football module is up and running and numerous contests are being organized every day. You can host one too right now!

The module takes into account football results from across the last three seasons, and places the data through a complex algorithm that proves us with realistic stats for all the players. Head over to FootballCoin and start playing now!

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 03:38:24 PM

Our virtual football module is up and running and numerous contests are being organized every day. You can host one too right now!

As I see most of the Vgames is hosted by users. Is there any thought to host some more in the near future as XFC team? Also, almost all the leagues will start sooner this season, so we will see early tournaments like CL - EL qualifications?

The module takes into account football results from across the last three seasons, and places the data through a complex algorithm that proves us with realistic stats for all the players.

Beside country leagues, this module can be used for CL and EL tournaments?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 09:28:53 AM

As I see most of the Vgames is hosted by users. Is there any thought to host some more in the near future as XFC team? Also, almost all the leagues will start sooner this season, so we will see early tournaments like CL - EL qualifications?

The module takes into account football results from across the last three seasons, and places the data through a complex algorithm that proves us with realistic stats for all the players.

Beside country leagues, this module can be used for CL and EL tournaments?

Yes, the main leagues/competitions are featured in the virtual football module, including the Champions League.

We have not added the Europa League yet, but this may change if there is sufficient interest.

However, you can choose the options of hosting a virtual contest from "All Leagues" where you can create fixtures from any of the clubs in Europe's biggest leagues.

Besides this, I want to remind everyone that we will be hosting the Champions League and Europa League tournaments in fantasy football. We're exciting about the real competition, and very excited to see how it affects fantasy football.

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 02:22:41 PM

Besides this, I want to remind everyone that we will be hosting the Champions League and Europa League tournaments in fantasy football. We're exciting about the real competition, and very excited to see how it affects fantasy football.

That's very good news and it will be a good chance to see the results after a long period of inactivity. Not to mention that fans will not be there so the home/ away leverage it will be absent. Time to practice and test my teams as well, on Virtual tournaments...

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 09:58:09 AM

Grin Heads up about Footballcoin announcing, throughout the next days, the players whose ranking gets improved for the 2020/21 season.

Unsurprisingly, the biggest upgrades are in the English Premier League. See the EPL players joining the 4* and 5* ranking, as well as the one La Liga player finally getting his 5 stars.

Come see the full FootballCoin EPL cards list.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 09:14:38 AM

Here's a full list of the player cards being updated for the new season. We couldn't be more excited!  Grin

A few quick mentions about the new packs.

The packs that are on the market will remain there for now. Once we start the upgrade, after the transfer period is over (around 10th of October most likely), we will announce the new packs.

As FootballCoin did with the first batch of cards, we'll announce what the packs are going to contain. If there are cards that won't be sold in the initial run, they'll be removed and the players will be grouped for the new packs accordingly.

Basically, you can still find soon-to-be 4* players within the 3* card packs online.

FootballCoin

2017investor

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 07:12:03 PM

Hi,

im in need of some urgent help. i still have the old counterparty xfc coins which i have not exchanged for new ones due to forgetting about crypto whilst focusing on my degree. I have just had the time to go though all my crypto recently and have realised that my old xfc are no longer valid. i was a oginial investor and have lost money on this invvestment already and now xfc have changed ove to a new coin and my coin is no longer valid.

This is so upsetting as i dont really know how investing in crypto really works i thought i could just buy and hold? so confused
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 08:45:51 AM

Hi,

im in need of some urgent help. i still have the old counterparty xfc coins which i have not exchanged for new ones due to forgetting about crypto whilst focusing on my degree. I have just had the time to go though all my crypto recently and have realised that my old xfc are no longer valid. i was a oginial investor and have lost money on this invvestment already and now xfc have changed ove to a new coin and my coin is no longer valid.

This is so upsetting as i dont really know how investing in crypto really works i thought i could just buy and hold? so confused

I am sorry about those issues. We can certainly try to help.

First, I should remind you and those reading, that the switch to FootballCoin's own blockchain happened in January 2018 and that attempted to communicate the new numerous times!

Please send a mail to support@footballcoin.io and our technical team will do their best to assist you!

All the best!

FootballCoin

2017investor

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:55:20 AM

Hi,

I am sorry about those issues. We can certainly try to help.

First, I should remind you and those reading, that the switch to FootballCoin's own blockchain happened in January 2018 and that attempted to communicate the new numerous times!

Please send a mail to support@footballcoin.io and our technical team will do their best to assist you!

All the best!

I HAVE JUST BEEN TOLD BY THESE GREEDY PEOPLE THAT THEY CAN EXCHANGE MY COINS BUT ON A 1:1 BASIS?. SO XFC HAVE EVERYTHING IN PLACE TO EXCHANGE MY COINS BUT SOME IDIOT HAS DECIDED THAT HE WANTS TO KEEP  TWO THIRDS OF MY COINS AND ONLY GIVE ME BACK A QUARTER. THIS IS THE MOST DISHONEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD IN CRYPTO TO DATE!!!!

XFC WHY DO YOU INSISTS ON SCREWING OVER THE ICO INVESTORS WE ALL HAVE ALREADY LOST 90% OF OUR INVESTMENT AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK US?

I WILL BE SEEKING LEGAL ACTION AS I FIND THIS AS A WAY TO SCAM ME OUT OF WHAT I RIGHTFULLY MINE. XFC HAVE MADE UP RULES AS THEY GO ALONG THINKING THAT THE LAW DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM. ALSO I WILL NOW BE BOMBARDING THIS PAGE AND TWITTER TO WARN OTHER INVESTORS OF HOW XFC HAVE SCAMMED MY COINS!!!!

THIS PROJECT IS RUN BY DISHONEST CON ARTIST WHO HAVE GOT RICH FROM ICO INVESTORS BUT THAT DONT SEEM ENOUGH FOR THEM NOW THEY WANT TO STEAL ANYTHING THEY CAN.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 11:45:45 AM

Hi,

Dear calm down and don't spam here because I just check you are posting same matter on few posts its not going to help you so better delete your posts and contact support hopefully they will give you some better solution because as you doing some mod can ban your account which is not good for you best solution is if you have any problem try to contact support and solve this all here on this forum you have nothing about this issue or if you have enough proof's then post these all in Scam Accusation hopefully this will give you some better result.
2017investor

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 11:59:11 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2020, 12:23:49 AM by mprep

Hi,

Dear calm down and don't spam here because I just check you are posting same matter on few posts its not going to help you so better delete your posts and contact support hopefully they will give you some better solution because as you doing some mod can ban your account which is not good for you best solution is if you have any problem try to contact support and solve this all here on this forum you have nothing about this issue or if you have enough proof's then post these all in Scam Accusation hopefully this will give you some better result.

I have contacted support they have offered me a 1:1 exchange for my old coins when i should be getting 1:3 thus they are trying to steal two thirds of my coins. i asked supoort for an address to file legal action and they reply with a link to there website. this is how they operate and have been operating since the beginning.

And whats even more baffling to me is that the devs would make more money with a solid community and happy investors which than attracts more investors resulting in the price of the coin increasing but instead these dopey idiots would rather steal my tiny amount of coins instead. how stupid can anyone be?

the mods can ban me all they like i will keep creating new accounts and never stop exposing what xfc have done until xfc coin is dead!!!

SO THE DOPEY XFC DEVS WOULD RATHER PLAY THIS GAME OF BANNING MY POSTS I WILL NEVER STOP.

CAN THE DEVS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY WILL DO WITH THE COINS THAT ARE LEGALLY MINE? DO THE COINS JUST SIT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN OR DO THE DEVS POCKET IT? IS THIS HOW THE DEVS THINK IS THE RIGHT WAY TO THANK EARLY INVESTORS?

DO THESE DOPEY DEVS THINK I WILL EVER STOP? EVERY DAY TILL THIS PROJECT DIES I WILL BE POSTING SO GET USED TO IT.

THESE SAME THICK DEVS MISSED NUMEROUS DEADLINES AND CHANGED THE TERMS OF THE PROJECT FROM ICO YET THEY NEVER PAID INVESTORS BACK. I MISS THERE STUPID DEADLINE FOR EXCHANGE OLD COINS AND THEY WANT TO STEAL TWO THIRDS OF MY COINS.

ANY NEW INVESTORS STAY AWAY. AND ANYONE WANTING YO PLAY THIS GAME. ITS CRAP AND RIGGED WITH THE POINTS SYSTEM. THESE CRIMINALS NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED AND AUDITED THAN SENT TO JAIL.

THESE DEVS ARE THE DOPYEST TEAM IN CRYPTO. OR DO THEY NOT MIND NEGATIVE EXPOSURE OF HOW THEY HAVE TREATED INVESTORS?.

I HAVE JUST WORKED OUT HOW MUCH THE XFC DEVS HAVE STOLEN FROM ME AND TO PROVE HOW DOPEY THESE DEVS ARE.

INVESTORS AND THE HANDFUL OF GAME PLAYERS THESE STUPID DEVS HAVE DECIDED TO BRING ALL THIS NEGATIVE DRAMA FOR A MEASELY $150 DOLLARS THEY DIDNT KNOW THAT WHEN OFFERING ME 1:1 RATIO AND NOT 1:3.

HOW THICK CAN THESE IDIOTS BE ALL OF THIS FOR A POXY $150!!!

FOR ME IT IS A MATTER OF PRINICIPLE NOT LETTING SOME GEEKS STEAL MY MONEY... THIS NEGATIVE PUBLICITY WILL COST THESE DOPEY CLOWNS WAY MORE THAN THE $150 THEY STOLE FROM ME!!!!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
2017investor

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:14:55 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2020, 03:35:22 PM by 2017investor

HI DOPEY XFC DEVS ITS BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE I HAVE ASKED YOU SOME SIMPLE QUESTIONS ON THIS FORUM BUT TO NO REPLY. INSTEAD OF GETTING THE MODERATOR TO REMOVE MY POSTS WOULDNT IT BE EASIER AND HONEST TO REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS WHICH ARE THE FOLLOWING:

REGARDING THE COINS THAT XFC HAVE STOLEN THAT ARE LEGALLY MINE, CAN THE DEVS PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLWING QUESTIONS :

Q) DO THE COINS JUST SIT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN?
Q) OR DO THESE DOPEY DEVS POCKET MY COINS?

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE THESE ARE PRETTY SIMPLE QUESTIONS, I WILL BE POSTING SAME QUESTIONS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK.

ANY NEW POTENTIAL INVESTORS THIS COIN IS JUST A ELABORATE SCAM TO MAKE THE DEVS RICH AT THE EXPENSE OF INVESTORS AND THESE PETTY CRIMINALS HAVE DECIDED TO STEAL $150 DOLLERS WORTH OF MY COINS.

MAYBE IN ROMANIA $150 IS WORTH STEALING AND RUINING YOUR BUSINESS OVER. IF THE DEVS WERE THAT DESPERATE FOR MONEY I WOULD HAVE DONATED THAT AMOUNT TO THEM INSTEAD OF THEM HAVING TO STEAL IT FROM ME. THATS LESS THAN A HOURS TRADING PROFIT FOR ME LOL

JUST HOPE THEY DONT SPEND THAT $150 DOLLARS STOLEN FROM ME ALL AT ONCE LOL  Cheesy

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 02:34:04 PM

Hi,

I have contacted support they have offered me a 1:1 exchange for my old coins when i should be getting 1:3 thus they are trying to steal two thirds of my coins. i asked supoort for an address to file legal action and they reply with a link to there website. this is how they operate and have been operating since the beginning.

And whats even more baffling to me is that the devs would make more money with a solid community and happy investors which than attracts more investors resulting in the price of the coin increasing but instead these dopey idiots would rather steal my tiny amount of coins instead. how stupid can anyone be?

the mods can ban me all they like i will keep creating new accounts and never stop exposing what xfc have done until xfc coin is dead!!!

SO THE DOPEY XFC DEVS WOULD RATHER PLAY THIS GAME OF BANNING MY POSTS I WILL NEVER STOP.

CAN THE DEVS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY WILL DO WITH THE COINS THAT ARE LEGALLY MINE? DO THE COINS JUST SIT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN OR DO THE DEVS POCKET IT? IS THIS HOW THE DEVS THINK IS THE RIGHT WAY TO THANK EARLY INVESTORS?

DO THESE DOPEY DEVS THINK I WILL EVER STOP? EVERY DAY TILL THIS PROJECT DIES I WILL BE POSTING SO GET USED TO IT.

THESE SAME THICK DEVS MISSED NUMEROUS DEADLINES AND CHANGED THE TERMS OF THE PROJECT FROM ICO YET THEY NEVER PAID INVESTORS BACK. I MISS THERE STUPID DEADLINE FOR EXCHANGE OLD COINS AND THEY WANT TO STEAL TWO THIRDS OF MY COINS.

ANY NEW INVESTORS STAY AWAY. AND ANYONE WANTING YO PLAY THIS GAME. ITS CRAP AND RIGGED WITH THE POINTS SYSTEM. THESE CRIMINALS NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED AND AUDITED THAN SENT TO JAIL.

THESE DEVS ARE THE DOPYEST TEAM IN CRYPTO. OR DO THEY NOT MIND NEGATIVE EXPOSURE OF HOW THEY HAVE TREATED INVESTORS?.

I HAVE JUST WORKED OUT HOW MUCH THE XFC DEVS HAVE STOLEN FROM ME AND TO PROVE HOW DOPEY THESE DEVS ARE.

INVESTORS AND THE HANDFUL OF GAME PLAYERS THESE STUPID DEVS HAVE DECIDED TO BRING ALL THIS NEGATIVE DRAMA FOR A MEASELY $150 DOLLARS THEY DIDNT KNOW THAT WHEN OFFERING ME 1:1 RATIO AND NOT 1:3.

HOW THICK CAN THESE IDIOTS BE ALL OF THIS FOR A POXY $150!!!

FOR ME IT IS A MATTER OF PRINICIPLE NOT LETTING SOME GEEKS STEAL MY MONEY... THIS NEGATIVE PUBLICITY WILL COST THESE DOPEY CLOWNS WAY MORE THAN THE $150 THEY STOLE FROM ME!!!!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Hello, xl_edge,

We were happy to answer every one of your questions since 2017. Some of the answers may have not been to your liking. I am sorry. Still, you are using your dissatisfaction to spread misinformation.

In short, we have tried to find solutions to your issues and go over and beyond the call of duty.

Simply put, we officially announced the the swap back in January 2018. We informed investors through repeated mails, posts and articles that they had until 30.04.2020 to make the exchange. It is now September 2020. That in a nuthsell, is the issue.

You can read the official statement from 2018 posted on our website.

Since we strive to assist all of our users, we attempted to offer you some help, hence the 1:1 you mentioned. As per our 2018, we are not required to do so, we merely intended to assist you.

You declined and, instead, went about posting aggressive, repeated false information online.

The truth about FootballCoin is in the work. The game has been running for numerous years now. Each year the platform and economy have been improved. We are launching a new version of the game. It is, we feel, the most comprehensive fantasy football game online. Throughout this, as previous posts on Bitcointalk will show, we have patiently answered every message and found solutions.

We are thankful for the support of FootballCoin's fans and, once more, xl_edge, we are always open to listen to your grievances and offer solutions as long as the demands are reasonable. All the best!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 02:56:27 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2021, 10:14:39 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

Quick update: You may have noticed the sleek new gaming interface on the official FootballCoin website, but we also need to announce the start of every major football league in the world. All of them, including the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, or Bundesliga, are hosted through FootballCoin.

Fantasy football contests are held almost every single day. As always, you can join free contests, or create/join private events.

The free contest of the day includes matches from the Premier League, Turkish Super Lig, Serie A, or Romanian Liga 1. Join for free here!

XFC remains available to be won by your fantasy drafts. You can also choose to purchase XFC directly through the website.

New features such as leasing, auctioning, exchanging cards, or buying packs are available on the official version of the game.

Join the community of the most comprehensive fantasy football game online!

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 05:19:04 PM

~snip~

Indeed the new interface is great and all the new features it seems that will bring the game to a better level.
I also notice something that you didn't refer to (probably because it isn't ready), which is a new "wallet" named GOLD. New coin addition or a new, more valuable reward? Tongue

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: