Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168148 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:26:50 AM

If you want to chat with us, or learn more about the FootballCoin project, join us on our Telegram channel.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 12:38:55 PM

Happy Monday!

Congratulations to all the winners of this weekend's contests!

It was a crazy Premier League week, so special props for those that managed to create their draft accordingly.

Also, we continue to cover the players and managerial tactics in the world of football.
Here's our take on why Luke Shaw's (Manchester United) performances have declined in recent years.

Looking forward to seeing you win more XFC in the contests ahead.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 09:58:38 AM

Have you been keeping a close eye on the transfer window dealings?

We have as well and are happy to report that the system has already registered the new transfers. The card info is shortly to be modified as well.

You'll be able to use the newly transferred players for the new teams from the next game onwards. Happy managing!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 10:25:31 AM

United States football is stronger than it has ever been. Christian Pulisic, Weston McKennie, Claudio Reyna are some of the greatest young stars in football/soccer.

This is why we are happy to be hosting the MLS in fantasy football contests in FootballCoin. Make sure to join our free contest today.

For those following the football transfers, we have a treat courtesy of our blog.

Here is a look at the most expensive deals on transfer deadline day and the most important transfers during this window.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 08:58:55 AM

With FootballCoin, fantasy sports fans don't have to wait for the weekend!

Check out our daily virtual fantasy contests, based on real-life stats.

Take part, create your own, earn XFC every day!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 10:14:15 AM

Looking to sell your defensive liability?

Do you know about FootballCoin's auction system?  Grin Set your starting price and buy it now price and see what the market can do for you.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:11:16 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2020, 10:46:08 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

While football is on an international break, FootballCoin isn't.

Head on over to our virtual fantasy football contests section. You can win XFC cryptocurrency and earn points that will move you higher up the rankings.

And, if you're looking to brush up on football knowledge, check out our detailed analysis of Aston Villa's tactics that brought them an incredible 7-2 victory against champions Liverpool.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:43:57 AM

Club football is finally back! We're excited to announce new free FootballCoin contests. Join, manage, earn XFC cryptocurrency!

If you're a fan of Ireland, Romania, or Bugaria, better luck in four years. Here's a list of some of the biggest sides out of Euro 2020.

And, finally, if you like seeing great strikers score in La Liga, tell us what you think about our Top 5 La Liga strikersGrin

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 12:48:05 PM

Curious about what might be happening to your best fantasy football card in 2021?

Take a look at our biggest players out of contract in months' time.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:16:39 PM

If you want to keep track of everything that is going on in the world of FootballCoin, please, make sure you check out our
Twitter and Facebook channels, as well the football news section of the website.

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 01:53:32 PM

I want to make a question for a while now regarding our teams. It seems that I can't found my teams for any ongoing football contests.
It's something that I miss? Since before the update it was easy to see any contest past or present. Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 11:49:22 PM

Looks really great I just hope the XF is not there Too many YFs and XFs I think maybe a clear branded name stands out I will keep an eye out for it Hopefully We will all the leagues for betting and Range of cross-chain

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 08:38:10 AM

I want to make a question for a while now regarding our teams. It seems that I can't found my teams for any ongoing football contests.
It's something that I miss? Since before the update it was easy to see any contest past or present. Undecided

Thanks a lot for the question. No worries. I know that the platform is a bit complex now, but it's only natural that a learning curve is going to exist.

There are a few ways of keeping track of the results of your fantasy drafts.

Head over to the Results tab in the Play section. You can also tick the "My Games" button to only see the contests you joined.
If the contest is closed and the results are calculated, it should show there.

We've also added a notification button. Whenever a contest you've registered is completed, it will show up as a notification.

Finally, in the main "Play" section, if you check under the filter, you can choose to view only the contests that have ended. You can also choose the filter to choose only the ones you joined.

If the contest doesn't show up, it's possible that it has not yet ended, or been calculated. No worries, it should show as soon as results are ready.

All the best in tonight's Champions League action!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 08:39:37 AM

Looks really great I just hope the XF is not there Too many YFs and XFs I think maybe a clear branded name stands out I will keep an eye out for it Hopefully We will all the leagues for betting and Range of cross-chain

Thanks for the heads-up. Just keep XFC in mind  Grin We hope the project is distinguishable enough.

If you haven't check out. You are able to play fantasy football and earn some XFC for it.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:07:28 PM

We, at FootballCoin, know how much of an impact Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) has had on the Premier League and on fantasy football.

While we wish him a speedy recovery, here are two articles about some of the players with whom you can replace van Dijk and how Liverpool's tactics are going to change in the near future.

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 09:45:02 AM

If the contest doesn't show up, it's possible that it has not yet ended, or been calculated. No worries, it should show as soon as results are ready.

Thank you for the answer but my question was if we can see the ongoing contests that we join and not the ones which ended. We had this option in the previous version of the platform. However, it seems that this option is no longer available.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:46:17 PM

Thank you for the answer but my question was if we can see the ongoing contests that we join and not the ones which ended. We had this option in the previous version of the platform. However, it seems that this option is no longer available.

Things are done a little differently on the new platform, but you can still see the contests you've joined and the contests that are currently running.

You can filter to contests that are running or upcoming. If you've joined a certain contest it should show below the event. For example, for contests that have yet to begin, you will see and "Edit team" option.

Also, in the results page, you can tick the "My Teams" box and the contests that have ended where you registered a team.

I hope this helps  Smiley We're here for any other questions. Best of luck on your drafts!

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 02:56:23 PM

Things are done a little differently on the new platform, but you can still see the contests you've joined and the contests that are currently running.
I hope this helps  Smiley We're here for any other questions. Best of luck on your drafts!

Ah, I didn't think to check the Live tab/ page with the contests and I look only at the Results tab/ page. Grin You are right, things are a bit different in the new platform but thankfully this option is still available. Cool

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 09:12:25 AM

Ah, I didn't think to check the Live tab/ page with the contests and I look only at the Results tab/ page. Grin You are right, things are a bit different in the new platform but thankfully this option is still available. Cool

We're very glad you like it.

We still have a few nifty things to integrate into the platform in the near future.

Also, I wanted to take a moment to show you this cool, new tool that could improve your chances of predicting player/team performance.

It's a comparison graph courtesy of SportRadar. You can find that in the Stats tab.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:08:21 AM

Congratulations to all of our fantasy managers!

This weekend we all got to witness another memorable El Clasico. Here's a look at the winning team.

(Tip: Remember that the green circle will come on for players that are to be active in the matches included in the contest).

FootballCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: