Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168181 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 807
Merit: 346

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 10:58:34 AM

Plenty of FREE contests this weekend, most with 9000 XFC in prizes.

We've got the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, and, of course, the highly entertaining Bundesliga.

And, for those looking for some extra cards, make sure to check out the highly convenient lease offers.

Join us here  Grin https://game.footballcoin.io/

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 11:00:25 AM

Does partnering mean being listed on the same exchange? Because those exchanges have quite a good trading volume

Hello!  Grin Yes, we are listed on a few exchanges. Most recently we were listed on WhiteBit, with which our users seem happy.
We may be looking for other avenues as well based on the reaction of the community.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 11:03:42 AM

Make sure you're registered that you're registered for the FREE Premier League fantasy football contest tomorrow.

What's at stake you ask? Prizes for Top 30%
How do you join? Follow this link & create your draft using free cards and NFT collectibles.

Join the contest here.
-

XFC just reached your ATH last month. Do you have big plans for this year to expand your scope of reach among football fans? Because when I browse the players' market, seems that no one is interested to buy or bid on these 618 players listed. Maybe the football fans don't know that this market exist on your platform.

Just to give you an example of what I am saying here, no bids/buys

Thanks for taking an interest in the game!  Grin

Yes, absolutely! We've been getting a steady stream of new users lately. Besides that, we are working on a number of things, regarding the game and marketing, to coincide with the European Championships.

We're looking to further promote the market and NFT collectible aspect of the game. Thanks for your feedback.

I also think that some of the trading volume regarding the cards is due to the fact that the game offers so many FREE options. You can genuinely create a great team using 1* and 2* cards. However, users also have the option of purchasing NFT cards of world-famous players that have a real utility in the game!  Grin

In a nutshell, we are busy looking to expand this side of the game as well.

FootballCoin

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 11:14:24 AM

You should apply for Gate.io and Kucoin at least, Whitebit is a no-name exchange. Marketcap is still too low, all other similar games passed Footballcoin. I believe you couldn't take advantage of NFT hype. There is still time though, make some moves to bring more players to the game and try to get listed on better exchanges. It seems like marketing strategy isn't working well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 06:19:52 PM

You should apply for Gate.io and Kucoin at least, Whitebit is a no-name exchange. Marketcap is still too low, all other similar games passed Footballcoin. I believe you couldn't take advantage of NFT hype. There is still time though, make some moves to bring more players to the game and try to get listed on better exchanges. It seems like marketing strategy isn't working well.

Thanks for your feedback!

There's always room for improvement, no doubt. But, we are working hard on our marketing strategy during this period and we are already seeing growth.

Hoping we'll be able to show even better results soon.  Smiley

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 06:21:18 PM

REGISTER for Sunday's fantasy football.
-> What do stand to win? Prizes of 9450 XFC and growing. 30% of participants earn XFC. Entry: 10 XFC
-> How do you join? Use the link below
 Grin NFT Collectibles & free cards
 Cool https://game.footballcoin.io/play/contest/11028

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 07:56:55 AM

Congratulations to everyone who took part in the SuperSunday contest.
User MaxON is the big winner, assembling a tenacious 5-4-1 that included Bruno Fernandes, Sergio Canales, Pierre Hojberg.
MaxON earns 1,166.00 XFC. Nicely done!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 12:41:27 PM

REGISTER for today's Champions League fantasy football contest.
 Cool What do stand to win?  9000 XFC cryptocurrency Entry: FREE
 Cool How do you join? Use the link: https://game.footballcoin.io/play/contest/11180/info
NFT Collectibles & free cards

Also, please follow us on Twitter for daily information about the game and contests:

https://twitter.com/xfcfootballcoin/status/1379412560689180672  Smiley

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 12:30:24 PM

Veteran FootballCoin user мapинa gets the win in last night's UCL fantasy football contest and earns a cool 1.424 XFC cryptocurrency.

What will your team for tonight look like?

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 10:22:41 AM

JOIN the FREE Europa League fantasy football contest tonight. 

Cool Here are 11 FREE cards that you can use in FootballCoin  https://footballcoin.io/blog/best-11-free-cards-for-footballcoin-europa-league-quarter-finals
 Cool Prizes: 7200 $XFC
 Cool Join here: https://game.footballcoin.io/play/contest/11184/info

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 11:25:32 AM

Cool Here are 11 FREE cards that you can use in FootballCoin  https://footballcoin.io/blog/best-11-free-cards-for-footballcoin-europa-league-quarter-finals

I'm trying to login into my account but everything I tried failed. I even reset my password but no use. I put my new one and I still can't login... Undecided
Can you tell me if it's an issue from your side?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 03:53:21 PM

Cool Here are 11 FREE cards that you can use in FootballCoin  https://footballcoin.io/blog/best-11-free-cards-for-footballcoin-europa-league-quarter-finals

I'm trying to login into my account but everything I tried failed. I even reset my password but no use. I put my new one and I still can't login... Undecided
they have this bug since several months
you need to contact they by mail
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 09:23:14 AM

Sorry for the trouble you've been having. Have you tried writing to support@footballcoin.io? They should be able to resolve your issue, don't worry.

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 11:08:46 AM

they have this bug since several months
you need to contact they by mail

Really? I didn't know that and I didn't have any problem except yesterday. Undecided

Sorry for the trouble you've been having. Have you tried writing to support@footballcoin.io? They should be able to resolve your issue, don't worry.

In a matter of fact, I didn't but I will as soon as possible. Thank you and I'm more than sure that they will fix it. Hopefully before the weekend's competitions... Grin

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 10:29:04 AM

Congratulations to the winner of last night's Champions League fantasy contest. The winning team contained a strong mix of PSG, Bayern ad Chelsea players. The winner takes 1,629.56 XFC. Not bad for one day's work.

Also, take a look at our scouting report of 5 excellent EFL Championship players, destined for Premier League greatness.

Join FootballCoin for FREE to take advantage of your chance to win.

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:01:09 AM

I send an e-mail to the above address but 3 days passed and still no reply at all. Is there any other way to contact support? I also try to click the social media tabs on site but nothing seems to work... Undecided

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 01:13:06 PM

I send an e-mail to the above address but 3 days passed and still no reply at all. Is there any other way to contact support? I also try to click the social media tabs on site but nothing seems to work... Undecided

Hello! Sorry those issues. No need to worry. I can assure you that the technicians reply to all the e-mails. Could you do us a service, please, and resend that to us for safety? Thank you!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 01:52:07 PM

Join the FootballCoin Europa League fantasy football contest today

Cool FREE entry
 Cool Prizes of 7200 $XFC Money bag
 Cool NFT cards & free players to choose from

Join here: https://game.footballcoin.io/play/contest/11273/info

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 01:59:25 PM

Hello! Sorry those issues. No need to worry. I can assure you that the technicians reply to all the e-mails. Could you do us a service, please, and resend that to us for safety? Thank you!

Of course, just resend it a few minutes ago. Same e-mail address (support@footballcoin.io), same e-mail. Waiting for your reply if you receive it, thanks in advance. Smiley

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 01:39:43 PM

Plenty of FREE contests this weekend, most with 9000 XFC in prizes.

We've got the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, and, of course, the highly entertaining Bundesliga.

And, for those looking for some extra cards, make sure to check out the highly convenient lease offers.

Join us here  Grin https://game.footballcoin.io/

Since u are in the premiere league, u should turn ur attention to possibilities that exist backstage in any field, and try to explore some of them however dodgy these setups / activities may seem at first sight. Bribery, score fiddling, henchman hiring. Working technics, all of these. Do u believe Jamie Carragher would be shook to hit u up with interest in ur coin if u sit on the sidelines of this big swirling action that u know is going on right now?
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: