Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168136 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 02:41:00 PM

Plenty of FREE contests this weekend, most with 9000 XFC in prizes.

We've got the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, and, of course, the highly entertaining Bundesliga.

And, for those looking for some extra cards, make sure to check out the highly convenient lease offers.

Join us here  Grin https://game.footballcoin.io/

Since u are in the premiere league, u should turn ur attention to possibilities that exist backstage in any field, and try to explore some of them however dodgy these setups / activities may seem at first sight. Bribery, score fiddling, henchman hiring. Working technics, all of these. Do u believe Jamie Carragher would be shook to hit u up with interest in ur coin if u sit on the sidelines of this big swirling action that u know is going on right now?

Sorry, but I don't understand. What are you talking about exactly?

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brooksby

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 05:32:56 AM

Make sure you're registered that you're registered for the FREE Premier League fantasy football contest tomorrow.

What's at stake you ask? Prizes for Top 30%
How do you join? Follow this link & create your draft using free cards and NFT collectibles.

Join the contest here.
-

XFC just reached your ATH last month. Do you have big plans for this year to expand your scope of reach among football fans? Because when I browse the players' market, seems that no one is interested to buy or bid on these 618 players listed. Maybe the football fans don't know that this market exist on your platform.

Just to give you an example of what I am saying here, no bids/buys

Thanks for taking an interest in the game!  Grin

Yes, absolutely! We've been getting a steady stream of new users lately. Besides that, we are working on a number of things, regarding the game and marketing, to coincide with the European Championships.

We're looking to further promote the market and NFT collectible aspect of the game. Thanks for your feedback.

I also think that some of the trading volume regarding the cards is due to the fact that the game offers so many FREE options. You can genuinely create a great team using 1* and 2* cards. However, users also have the option of purchasing NFT cards of world-famous players that have a real utility in the game!  Grin

In a nutshell, we are busy looking to expand this side of the game as well.

Regarding the NFT part of your plans, is there an overview of what you have in mind that I can look into? Will you have something like a platform where players (NFTs) can be traded? What is XFCCoin mainly used for as of now?
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 12:29:40 PM

Winning as a newbie user is possible as we've been shown this weekend.

Congratulations to Millerman, the first newbie to win a major FREE contest on FootballCoin.

His draft wins the EPL - R32 contest, our appreciation and 572 XFC. Terrific stuff!

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 12:38:56 PM

Hello! We'd like to give you an update on the things we've been working on, and it's good news!

Based on your feedback we are implementing a number of positive changes to the game. These include:

- A different and improved user experience for the market section
- A new referral and affiliate system that will give more power to the users
- An improved onboarding and help system to help navigate beginners
- A new economic system based on "gold" and achievements

All of these are being prepared and should be ready within the next months. We cannot provide additional, specific details, so as to avoid having our ideas copied as has happened in the past.

Should you notice any disruptions in the game in the weeks ahead, apologies, and know that these will be few and far between while we get these improvements ready. Thanks for your support.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 09:19:49 AM

Happy Monday!  Grin

We have some exciting news regarding the card packs.

The terrific new player packs will be released around the start date of the European Championship this summer.

The packs still available on the market will be the only ones in circulation until then. The player cards included in these packs will be active for the Euros (provided the players are included in their countries' squads).

Naturally, along with the new packs, we have a series of updates and improvements that we will announce in the near future.  Cool

Players packs can be found at the link posted here.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 09:34:09 AM

Let's congratulate the winners of this weekend's fantasy football contests counting for EPL, LaLiga and Serie A.

Their clever strategies earned them more than 500 XFC.

Thanks once more for the patience, congrats to the winners, and see you in the upcoming fantasy contests!

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 02:57:00 PM

Is there any login issue today or is I who had the connectivity issue? Because I try for a couple of hours now and still every time that I put my credentials, the login page doesn't even respond/ load... Should I contact support? Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 10:42:45 AM

Is there any login issue today or is I who had the connectivity issue? Because I try for a couple of hours now and still every time that I put my credentials, the login page doesn't even respond/ load... Should I contact support? Undecided

Sorry about those issues. I hope everything works now. We haven't had similar problems.
Yes, whenever a problem like this persists, please send us a mail to support@footballcoin.io.
All the best!

FootballCoin

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2021, 02:26:16 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2021, 03:16:11 PM by logictense

Make sure you're registered that you're registered for the FREE Premier League fantasy football contest tomorrow.

How do you join? Follow this link & create your draft using free cards and NFT collectibles.

Join the contest here.
-

XFC just reached your ATH last month. Do you have big plans for this year to expand your scope of reach among football fans? Because when I browse the players' market, seems that no one is interested to buy or bid on these 618 players listed. Maybe the football fans don't know that this market exist on your platform.

Thanks for taking an interest in the game!  Grin

Yes, absolutely! We've been getting a steady stream of new users lately. Besides that, we are working on a number of things, regarding the game and marketing, to coincide with the European Championships.

We're looking to further promote the market and NFT collectible aspect of the game. Thanks for your feedback.

I also think that some of the trading volume regarding the cards is due to the fact that the game offers so many FREE options. You can genuinely create a great team using 1* and 2* cards. However, users also have the option of purchasing NFT cards of world-famous players that have a real utility in the game!  Grin

Regarding the NFT part of your plans, is there an overview of what you have in mind that I can look into? Will you have something like a platform where players (NFTs) can be traded? What is XFCCoin mainly used for as of now?

I do not fully get it down pat. What is the usefulness of the NFT feature, how can it be beneficial in real life scenarios? All it does is enables u to create digital pieces such as images and thats all. Are players to issue their cards and auction them out through this platform? Who on earth bar newbies is dumb enough to buy someones card. This is not well thought through.

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 10:22:01 AM

Join the contest here.
-

Thanks for taking an interest in the game!  Grin

I also think that some of the trading volume regarding the cards is due to the fact that the game offers so many FREE options. You can genuinely create a great team using 1* and 2* cards. However, users also have the option of purchasing NFT cards of world-famous players that have a real utility in the game!  Grin

I do not fully get it down pat. What is the usefulness of the NFT feature, how can it be beneficial in real life scenarios? All it does is enables u to create digital pieces such as images and thats all. Are players to issue their cards and auction them out through this platform? Who on earth bar newbies is dumb enough to buy someones card. This is not well thought through.

Thanks for your interest in the game!

In FootballCoin, as opposed to numerous other projects, the NFTs have a real utility. Once you purchase the NFT it is not simply an image. You can use it in FootballCoin in order to join fantasy football contests and earn more XFC cryptocurrency. Also, you are able to lease the NFTs for XFC, you can sell them, etc. And, because of the system used in FootballCoin, the card will always carry a utility within the platform.

If you want to learn more, here are a couple of articles that focus on the topic:

https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/euro-2020-nft/
https://www.footballcoin.io/player-cards-distribution/

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 11:43:44 AM

Hello, everyone. I hope you're all as excited for the European Championship as we are.

You may have noticed something different about your FootballCoin. Starting today we introduce a brand new game feature, Gold.   Grin

Here's how the economic system works:

https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/footballcoin-gold-feature-2021

We have introduced this as a means to reward and incentivize users of the game.

The Gold is distributed according to past performances. However, from now on it will be offered as an additional reward. You'll be able to use it for various activities in the game.

We trust everyone will be happy with this and the new game improvements arriving shortly.

Our goal is to celebrate Euro2020 with everyone in the community and provide you with the very best fantasy football experience.

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 06:04:42 PM

Hello, everyone. I hope you're all as excited for the European Championship as we are.

You may have noticed something different about your FootballCoin. Starting today we introduce a brand new game feature, Gold.   Grin

Here's how the economic system works:

https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/footballcoin-gold-feature-2021

We have introduced this as a means to reward and incentivize users of the game.

The Gold is distributed according to past performances. However, from now on it will be offered as an additional reward. You'll be able to use it for various activities in the game.

We trust everyone will be happy with this and the new game improvements arriving shortly.

Our goal is to celebrate Euro2020 with everyone in the community and provide you with the very best fantasy football experience.

Well, that's indeed great news! I guess it was time to present something new and exciting as well. I read that there will be many sections/ activities that we can use Gold, so this makes it more interesting. As for Euro 2020, are you planning to make any tournaments as XFC team?

P.S: My issue seems that it will be fixed soon, thank you for the help. Smiley

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 07:24:19 AM

Announcement!

Today, 4th of June, starting with 12 GMT and until the 7th of June, at 12 GMT, the game website will be down for upgrade and maintenance.

You won't be able to log into your accounts during this short spell, so don't get alarmed.
The good news is that we should be able to introduce upgrades to the game afterward.  Grin

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 10:22:21 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2021, 01:24:15 PM by FootballCoin-XFC

We are very excited to announce the release of the FootballCoin updates and improvements ahead of Euro 2020.

All of the improvements (updated user interface, introduction of "Gold" incentive, Spin & Win, Euro Player packs, etc.) are live on the platform right now.  Grin

Users will be able to benefit from them starting with each match of the European Championship and in the future.

We have also released our 3*, 4*, and 5* rated player cards for Euro 2020. All of them contain exclusively players that are picked for their squads in the competition.

Have a look at what each pack may contain here: https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/player-packs-nft-euro-2020/

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 11:53:56 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2021, 12:23:22 PM by FootballCoin-XFC

We have also updated and fine-tuned our referral system.

You can now earn more and keep better track of who you invite to play FootballCoin. Get the referral code from your account.

The new conditions are as follows:

You will receive XFC from all your invited friends.

When and how much XFC you will get:

- When your friend buys XFC with his credit or debit card or uses a voucher - you will receive 2% from his acquired amount.
- When your friend buys a player's package from the Market - you will receive 1% of the amount paid by him for the players' package.
- When your friend pays the entrance fee into a contest - you will get 2% from the participation tax (40% from the platform earnings).

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 01:51:23 PM

We're thrilled to be working with Whoscored.com, one of the biggest football websites in the world, throughout Euro 2020.

They've just published a nice article about us:

https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/8rQE0doBpkKztLeqjJ5J7g/Show/Euro-2020-Fantasy-Game-Free-to-Play-on-FootballCoin

Join us this summer, and get ready to win awesome prizes!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 12:37:44 PM

Come check out the Top 10 player cards in FootballCoin during the group stage.  Grin

https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/top-10-fantasy-football-cards-euro-2020-groups/

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 10:27:19 AM

This is it!

The knockout stages of Euro2020 begin today.

Come and create your FootballCoin fantasy football team.

Win XFC prizes

Challenge yourself as the top Euro manager.

Register now: https://bit.ly/xfc2k21

Join main contest at: https://game.footballcoin.io/play/contest/11599/info

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:53:42 AM

Come check out the Top 10 player cards in FootballCoin during the group stage.  Grin

https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/top-10-fantasy-football-cards-euro-2020-groups/

Well, I'm must say that I'm more than happy that I hold (and still have) 4 from these "Top-10" player's cards. They gave me good points until now and I'm positive that some will give me more soon. Why not and until this EURO ends... Grin
As for the fantasy games/ contests, maybe it would be better to create some as XFC team? I don't usually see any fantasy contest so perhaps if you make some to encourage managers to create some? Just an idea. Cool

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 04:29:28 PM

👀Watching 🇫🇷🇨🇭 France vs. Switzerland?

⏲️You won't want to forget to create your #fantasyfootball draft in FootballCoin.

✍️Register here: https://bit.ly/xfc2k21

🤑Create a winning team and win XFC  cryptocurrency prizes.

FootballCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: