Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52261 times)
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:03:16 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

One thing you have to bear in mind is that in trading, loss is inevitable and that is why it's advisable to maximize your profit and minimize your loss. But if found losing, i would set a stipulated period such that my losses does not go beyond that, then i sell and accept my loss.

pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:11:41 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

Well if that will happen then I will keep waiting because if I will panick and rush to sell my traded coins then the money I invest from it will be wasted. Hence, I will keep wait until it pump again and I will sell yet, there's a quote that "patience is virtue" so there's no reason to rush. And regarding on how I deal my loss, I simply make it as a learning that I will never make that mistake again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

if you have the ability to trade better you do trade, because in this trade we can benefit every day. but if you can not be patient and wait in terms of trade, then use your coins to invest.

PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:28:22 AM

One thing you have to bear in mind is that in trading, loss is inevitable and that is why it's advisable to maximize your profit and minimize your loss. But if found losing, i would set a stipulated period such that my losses does not go beyond that, then i sell and accept my loss.
In the world of trading and investment, you never lose. Either you earn some good amount of profit or you learn some good lesson which can help you in your future. So at the time of loss, you need to remain determined and never decide to quit trading or whatsoever job you are doing. In fact, learn from your mistakes and keep on working more hard for having your profit back.
kiloiko

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:50:09 PM

No problem man, Sometimes you will lose your money by that way. For me, what you can learn after is more important. If you lose your money, don't look back. Let learn from your mistakes, you will succeed in the future.  Grin
One of my friends normally says whenever you encounter loss, you should just let yourself feel sad and try to express yourself. The next you have gotta do is go to sleep and don’t drink alcohol. As far it’s bitcoin, you will cover up the loss in the nearest time.
vegethegreat

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:52:41 AM

Ive been in this situation before. At first when the price of my coins are falling i opted to sell them in a lower price because i cant afford to have a big loss. I also tried averaging, but for me the best thing to do is to wait and hold.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:44:19 AM

I will wait and assume lost all,I do not take a headache in trading when it is fall I will remain silent and find a way out of the problems I face by looking for new funds.Sometimes there for a moment I think the longest hold him who will be the winner. Wink
I dont think so much about it, Accepting my loss, keeping my spirits high, and preparing for my next join in some investment, ways to deal with losing that will allow you to feel happy about your participation and ready to face the next challenge.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:40:57 AM

I will wait and assume lost all,I do not take a headache in trading when it is fall I will remain silent and find a way out of the problems I face by looking for new funds.Sometimes there for a moment I think the longest hold him who will be the winner. Wink
I dont think so much about it, Accepting my loss, keeping my spirits high, and preparing for my next join in some investment, ways to deal with losing that will allow you to feel happy about your participation and ready to face the next challenge.
well in my part i deal with my loose by charging my loose to experience maybe it can make me prudent if i will use my loose experience to the future transaction .i believe no one will succeed without looses people thatvis on top today is onced loosed thier wrong dicision and they use thier learning from thier mistakes .and they get succeed .
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:52:44 AM

in investing and trading certainly a lot of risk, so before you trade better you are more familiar with the coin that will invest. if you are experiencing a loss in investing, or the coin you are trading has decreased in price, it is better for me to hold the coin, because I do not want to lose from all of this
coin_1122

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:02:30 AM

The only possible way without loosing actual capital is better to wait patiently because without waiting you can't make more profit on the investment. Sometime you may loose but you need to overcome your previous experience and you have to plan perfectly.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:28:04 AM

Recently i had lost 0,09 bitcoin into a transaction i thinked were a good business opportunity, i did learned the hard way how important 2fa is to any transaction we do, i mooved away because even being a decent ammount my life will keep the same way, just a bit more experience to avoid any future deals similiar wich can lead me to a loss.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:32:27 AM

When i have loss particularly in trading, i feel bad for myself because i did a mistake that acts as a cause why i decreased my bitcoin but at the same time, it is still alright for me because my mentor told me that there is no mistakes in life, it is literally a lesson because i can make it as a source of making decision to avoid the same result.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:45:20 AM

In that situation there is nothing good to do but to wait that the price of your coin will get high even though how many months it takes you must be willing to wait for you to not lose big Time, that is trading.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:54:30 AM

It depend on the scale of loss, if i have taken serious hit then I will forget about the coin altogether! Losses in itself is not bad if you don't take it personally. There are more important things than money! I will focus my energy on doing it better next time!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:55:07 AM

I will rise up and correct the mistakes, make it as a lesson and make careful for the next trading, keep learning and focus
amla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:02:36 PM

I will rise up and correct the mistakes, make it as a lesson and make careful for the next trading, keep learning and focus
a success trader are that in business who can learn from their loss. win and loss is the part of business whenever you face a loss then you should try to understand your mistakes that why you can face this lose and whenever you can start learning from loss then your loss rate in future business will decrease and in this way you will become a big and technical trader also.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:45:04 PM

Recently i had lost 0,09 bitcoin into a transaction i thinked were a good business opportunity, i did learned the hard way how important 2fa is to any transaction we do, i mooved away because even being a decent ammount my life will keep the same way, just a bit more experience to avoid any future deals similiar wich can lead me to a loss.
Initially when i was just started it. There is a severe impact on me whenever i got loss and i really feel the loss then when  i get use to of it i understand the fact that this is a continuous learning process and as you grow older in this industry you will learn a lot. And in the long run even you will be hitting big loss it's going to be nothing to you once you have a lot of alt coins that you are holding plus supporting your portfolio that you have enough bitcoins to hold so, in that kind of situation loss doesn't really matters until it is very big.
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:48:51 PM

if that happens, then I will wait until the price starts to stabilize. and start collecting the remaining ones😁😁😁
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:19:38 PM

No problem man, Sometimes you will lose your money by that way. For me, what you can learn after is more important. If you lose your money, don't look back. Let learn from your mistakes, you will succeed in the future.  Grin
One of my friends normally says whenever you encounter loss, you should just let yourself feel sad and try to express yourself. The next you have gotta do is go to sleep and don’t drink alcohol. As far it’s bitcoin, you will cover up the loss in the nearest time.
In my opinion, the best thing which you can do soon after you suffered any kind of loss is to make yourself relax. After certain time, you need to plan the things once again and in fact you need to plan the things in a better way. After that, put in enough of efforts to make this plan work for you and then keep on working hard for the successful execution of your plan. You surely will earn good profit at the end.
lvincent

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:38:11 PM

The best way is to remain calm if you act recklessly you're just gonna make another mistake that will gonna make your loss bigger. It is much better to think and analyze the situation try to understand the market status ofthe coin that your holding so you know the answer yourself if your gonna hodl it or sell it, don't do panic selling and don't let emotion interfere with your decision cause it will gonna be a big mess if you do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: