Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52266 times)
tj4dmx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:41:25 PM

Recently i had lost 0,09 bitcoin into a transaction i thinked were a good business opportunity, i did learned the hard way how important 2fa is to any transaction we do, i mooved away because even being a decent ammount my life will keep the same way, just a bit more experience to avoid any future deals similiar wich can lead me to a loss.

Please can you share your experience on not using 2FA ?
tj4dmx

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

First anf foremost,you must always remember You are venturing into a trade !! And in any trade,profit and loss are taken into consideration. And most importantly in altcoins trade,you MUST ensure you had initially done your research on investing your money on GOOD coins. So that even if you are loosing,you could hold instead of panic selling because a GOOD coin will always pump back again. Hence,patience is the key !!

And also,be rest assured there wont be a single loss in any of your trades provided you are investing on a GOOD coin and also provided you are "a PATIENT DOG"
tj4dmx

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

First anf foremost,you must always remember You are venturing into a trade !! And in any trade,profit and loss are taken into consideration. And most importantly in altcoins trade,you MUST ensure you had initially done your research on investing your money on GOOD coins. So that even if you are loosing,you could hold instead of panic selling because a GOOD coin will always pump back again. Hence,patience is the key !!

And also,be rest assured there wont be a single loss in any of your trades provided you are investing on a GOOD coin and also provided you are "a PATIENT DOG"

First and foremost,you must always remember You are venturing into a trade !! And in any trade,profit and loss are taken into consideration. And most importantly in altcoins trade,you MUST ensure you had initially done your research on investing your money on GOOD coins. So that even if you are loosing,you could hold instead of panic selling because a GOOD coin will always pump back again. Hence,patience is the key !!

xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

I try not to hurry and believe that my coin will rise in price and I will not lose anything, and I would be able to get even more than I lost
FoxSilver

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:27:14 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

I will rise up and correct the mistakes, make it as a lesson and make careful for the next trading, keep learning and focus
a success trader are that in business who can learn from their loss. win and loss is the part of business whenever you face a loss then you should try to understand your mistakes that why you can face this lose and whenever you can start learning from loss then your loss rate in future business will decrease and in this way you will become a big and technical trader also.

Amen to that! You learn from every loss, so it is not 100% loss, because you learn something Smiley

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:35:58 PM

First and foremost,you must always remember You are venturing into a trade !! And in any trade,profit and loss are taken into consideration. And most importantly in altcoins trade,you MUST ensure you had initially done your research on investing your money on GOOD coins. So that even if you are loosing,you could hold instead of panic selling because a GOOD coin will always pump back again. Hence,patience is the key !!

Yes that is right! The problem with newbies is their hot blooded and their temper are so short. With just a few dollars of lost they take the panic side and sell it all. This could be like a domino when it happens with a group of person then another will do it. That is why a dump happens.
I hope they take the consideration of looking into the "Good Coins" that you are saying. Get more knowledge and be wise in trading.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:18:41 PM

It this is Bitcoin, I will wait until it recover. If that is altcoin, I will sell immediately and find another coin to invest.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:37:13 PM

Usually i didn't spend all my funds in one majors. So i will split it into many investment and if i was lost in trading, other profits will pull me back from the loss.
keenjester

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:32:07 PM

Loss is dipping us to the bad feeling and wrong decision, so control your emotion when you're in the loss the the key when you're dealing with loss. Take your free time to hang out with friends, fresh yourself then back to the fight when you have no bad emotions left in your mind.
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:08:16 PM

Deal with loss is the key in trading to protect your capital . So loss always make you get bad emotions and bad feelings than lead to the bad decision. So you could stop trading at the moment you are getting bad emotions.

ddurand

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:00:06 AM

I have invest in some shitcoin and surprisely I didn't lost that much since even if the coin price crash, speculation might make it pump someday. so be patient, follow the price evolution and don't sell at loss (too much).
Also.. accept your gains. stop telling you "I have gained 50% of my invest maybe I can do more" sell a part of your gain when you said that
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:34:49 AM

I will rise up and correct the mistakes, make it as a lesson and make careful for the next trading, keep learning and focus
a success trader are that in business who can learn from their loss. win and loss is the part of business whenever you face a loss then you should try to understand your mistakes that why you can face this lose and whenever you can start learning from loss then your loss rate in future business will decrease and in this way you will become a big and technical trader also.

Exactly once. To be able to make a profit then the main thing we must have is experience, because if we still have a pretty minimal experience it is definitely a game that will be done is less fun or it can be said that the loss assuredly we will get. But the experience doesn't have to be us who experienced it, we can also use the experience of others to bring our lives for the better. One of my messages is the focus
Kikeeping

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

As long as the altcoinis convincing for long term, then i am never interest to sell it. In fact, I will make more purchases with the aim  loss on the first purchase can be covered with subsequent purchases that of course with very low value (like now?). Sell it because price continues weaken, causing us to be at real loss.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

As long as the altcoinis convincing for long term, then i am never interest to sell it. In fact, I will make more purchases with the aim  loss on the first purchase can be covered with subsequent purchases that of course with very low value (like now?). Sell it because price continues weaken, causing us to be at real loss.
Yes, In my opinion, In you trust your coins, when they fall down, you can buy more those coins to reduce the cost.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:59:24 PM

as an user of bitcoin, i always do research before any hardfork carefully to decide, if there is something wrong and bitcoin drop, i will calm and find the reason why it dropped, then i will make the decision to hold or sell to cut loss, but i recently know that bitcoin will keep rising so i will keep my bitcoin and wait until it rise.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:59:53 PM

Its natural to lose sometimes, its sad but its okay, nothing to get depressed of. Let's just keep in mind that losing once doesn't end the game, we must live our live and fight as best as we can. Let's all go to the moon someday!

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
sanjoant

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:05:05 PM

Crypto and stock trading has a lot of things in common. Those who have real life trading experience have very good loos co-oping mechanisms as well, that is derived from past stock trading sessions. May be playing with paper trading and getting used to control emotions may be a good idea.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:21:39 PM

I will be discussing with many bitcoiner to take a good step and hope will bounce back
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:56:17 PM

It this is Bitcoin, I will wait until it recover. If that is altcoin, I will sell immediately and find another coin to invest.

If you sell your altcoin fast I disagree because altcoin has great potential for a good price increase for the border. Wink
Yes right disagree too interns of selling all altcoin when you are lack of hope that it may recover soon you make a sell but dont you date to sell all your alts that you have own for.
moneycrypto

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:30:39 PM

Last time i lost 2700usd as all my bitycoins are stolen form poloniex.
I was down several days.
Then i figureout if i have to repay this.i need to do the trading and when loss come i have to simply be cum and patient.
Cause only when you panic you loose money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: