Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:18:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52264 times)
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:06:03 PM

buy more to make a good return ( if the currency will go up ) in most losses orders.
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:23:15 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

I try not to get upset and keep myself in hand, to believe that everything will be better and better than today
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:45:50 AM

It depends on how big because for me I treat it just normal if only one of coins are falling or some of them are looking red because I always recover it in the other coin that I hold.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:23:13 AM

You must have a plan, an analysis strategy and an overview. Any altcoin deals can hurt you but diversifying deals with clear strategies and good capital management is the smartest option.
golekcepot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:02:00 AM

To face the loss.
Calm ourself,
Stay away from things that make you stressed,
Make it an experience,
Get up, and start again ....

There are some points that will help you prevent losses during the initial stages of your investment in Bitcoin:

A well defined investment plan at least one year from the start of investment. The plan should cover where you want your investment to go and all the investment strategies can get there.

A well-developed investment plan tells you all the money needed for your startup and thus you can easily get an idea of ​​the amount of funds you need.

Doing the right market analysis before investing is essential before starting your investment. Follow the fluctuations that occur.
There may be other investments that serve the same needs for people like you. Do all research find out what other people doing the same investment do? And plan a new strategy how you can be different from them.

The right investment strategy is very important. Well-funded and mature funding will never flourish if it does not conduct market analysis. Market analysis is the most important element for startup investment to make a profit.
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:47:35 AM

Just to explain in words how I deal with loss is very difficult first it hurts and disturb my whole day and continue to the week and max one month then I divert my mind in other activities and make myself very busy. Nothing else I can do except this and looking for another opportunity to recover the loses.

lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:19:54 AM

I believe is to accept the posibility of losing will help us deal with it. It does not mean that if you fall you cannot stand again, come back and be more prepared than before.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:25:06 AM

Do not think of losing already because it will give you negative outlook. Think positive, who knows maybe tomorrow it will rise again and back in line. As long as it is still there think of the posive posibility than negative.
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:56:36 AM

Do not think of losing already because it will give you negative outlook. Think positive, who knows maybe tomorrow it will rise again and back in line. As long as it is still there think of the posive posibility than negative.
It's hard to look everything at the positive way when you're losing your money . Your temperature will take every single patience inside your mind. So i think better you should turn off your computer and thoughts about trading. When you're clear, go back and your result will be better.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

Being optimistic is in most cases good thing, because we can say that your life will be like your thoughts. We must think positive because that gives us strength to move forward. But also, sometime it pays of to know how to look on things from opposite side. If you can think the worst case scenario, and that is acceptable to you, than it can only be better. Also that way you know everything that can happen, and you will not feel bad that much at the end.
rxone

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:07:55 PM

In investing, it's either earn or lose so you should be ready. Honestly, I invested in an alt coin before, the price goes down and up, so I did think of it as a normal scenario. One time the price went down again and I thought it would go up back but unfortunately, it didn't due to the broken block chain. Of course I felt sad and sorry at first, but I accept the fact that it was gone. I just go with the flow and focus on other investment.
keenjester

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:21:01 PM

Loss is the bad thing and noone want it to show up. But the key thing is , if there is exist a winner so it must has a loser with it. So When you're losing , someone else is winning. So learn how to become that winner is the way to deal with loss.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:28:37 PM

It's important to accept that loss is something that is inevitable and that it will come sooner or later because you can't make profit all the time. But it's crucial always to stay within the frame that you can afford. And you have to have the strategy how to mitigate the risk and how to recover after you suffer the loss. And you mustn't think everything is ruined or that you are the bad trader if this happen sometimes, this might make you to give up and miss a lot of opportunities.

malaj
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:56:46 PM

Loss is the bad thing and noone want it to show up. But the key thing is , if there is exist a winner so it must has a loser with it. So When you're losing , someone else is winning. So learn how to become that winner is the way to deal with loss.
Yes if we get loss means someone will be in profit, but if you get lost in trading you will learn something, and it will help you how to do safe trading in next time.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:11:50 PM

Yes if we get loss means someone will be in profit, but if you get lost in trading you will learn something, and it will help you how to do safe trading in next time.

Losing in trading is just a ntural thing in trading world just like gambling trading also win or lose setuation if you dont know how to handle it then you always going to lose your money investments all you have to do is keep calm and be and learn from your mistakes

DiniazRosa

Activity: 137

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:59:33 AM

Losing in tranding is normal. If you not pro trader, please turn off your computer and go out when coin down. That''s good way to deal with loss.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:55:29 AM

i am trying to cover with another coins and i am trying hard. i know that we don't make profit in every day but i am sure that we continue to try, then we can make profit too. i think sometimes i am loss is because i am not analyze the coins for more but in other time, i can buy the right coin and finally i make profit with that coin.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:32:34 AM

When you run in to loss as a result of of trading, I want to believe you must have planned on how to deal with it as a trader. Hedging your lost against another asset is one way. making provision for lost in saving is another. If you actively tradd loss is part of the game and we should all prepare for it!

captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:48:29 AM

Everyone wants to be the winner so who are the losers? Accept yourself as the loser and you will learn how to win.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:55:56 AM

It's hard to look everything at the positive way when you're losing your money . Your temperature will take every single patience inside your mind. So i think better you should turn off your computer and thoughts about trading. When you're clear, go back and your result will be better.
Well if you do not know how to control your emotions then you will really lose your temper and will end up with bad result. Losses is always part of trading and if you are experiencing it you have to keep yourself cool and just move on right away.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: