Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52261 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:48:32 PM

Just get over it! Another way to avoid loss is to set a stop loss and this way you wouldn't have to worry too much. Thats what I do Smiley
I think poloniex and bittrex has that feature, correct me if I am wrong, this is only good for day traders I guess because they love to buy and sell regularly. With the advance system now of the trading sites, we also need to use them if they can help us to trade successfully, in the end we just want to be profitable so why not improve things that needed to be improve.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:35:29 PM

Just get over it! Another way to avoid loss is to set a stop loss and this way you wouldn't have to worry too much. Thats what I do Smiley
I think poloniex and bittrex has that feature, correct me if I am wrong, this is only good for day traders I guess because they love to buy and sell regularly. With the advance system now of the trading sites, we also need to use them if they can help us to trade successfully, in the end we just want to be profitable so why not improve things that needed to be improve.

Every popular exchange has that option, if not all of them. Its basic trading option but you can use it even if you are not day trader as long as u keep an eye on the markets.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:33:47 PM

Every popular exchange has that option, if not all of them. Its basic trading option but you can use it even if you are not day trader as long as u keep an eye on the markets.
The fact is that if you do the right thing with respect to trade, then this business should be given a very long time. The fact is that you constantly need to monitor the quotes of currencies and which indicators are raised And what indicators are issued. It is in these moments that you need to react, Therefore, you should always monitor the exchange rates.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:48:44 AM

I will shut down the computer and not think much during that time. Maybe I will go for a drink and go eat with my friend to be able to calm down and then I will do a profitable test to make more accurate decisions in the future.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

Dealing with loss isn't too hard to do. When today you had a big mistake or you miss the time of selling and you consider that as a loss, you just need to cool down. Just go away or avoid checking the price of bitcoin or any alt coin that you hold so that you can be good when you are ready to come back. It may be hard in the beginning but when you accepted the loss, every time you will have it that will be an easy thing for you and you just have to recover.
it is not hard but complicated , sometimes you have to accept your loses .

and sometimes you have to chase that loses when you think there is a possibility you can make it happen based on your analysis. so it depends on the situation , when you confident enough with the data you have , then why not to take a break? as there is an opportunity to get back your profit.
Many times this is not about shit coins who are falling down more than 2 weeks. Even bitcoin have faced downfall more than mentioned period of time although bitcoin is super currency in world and it will be international currency in upcoming times.

So you have to be patient and wait for good times to come. Wait for even more than 2 weeks and then decide according to your strategy.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:23:51 AM

If theres trading theres loss. So before entering trading one should always be prepared for the loss which might come in the way. If i have a loss i don't whine about it, i start making plans on how can i compensate for the previous loss. I go back to the start and try to figure out where was my mistake that i invested in that project and had a loss then when i know it, i try to learn from it and keep that in mind so that i don't repeat it again. And learning from our own mistakes is really helpful in any career.
So, Learn from your mistakes, and just be brave and think of ways to make profit in the future!!! Smiley
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:32:35 AM

You won't have to deal with any loss if you don't make shitty investments like throwing dice in the first place. Investing in shitcoins has a price. Drink a nice glass of cold water and swallow it with your "lose" pill. It will make you smarter next time.

As of now, I don't have any bitcoin to lose. I don't have any earnings yet. This is my first time to join a bounty campaign and this will be the first time to earn a bitcoin.
When time comes that I will encounter loss in a project that maybe I invested in, I will change my strategy in joining in some investment project. Learning from my mistake is very good idea in dealing with my loss. Take a break. And I will think a million times.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:16:09 AM

Loss is always a test for emotional condition, and due to emotions it's hard to make correct decisions. My answer is: trading shouldn't be your only means to earn money and you should have other hobbies to wind down
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:30:43 AM

Loss is always a test for emotional condition, and due to emotions it's hard to make correct decisions. My answer is: trading shouldn't be your only means to earn money and you should have other hobbies to wind down.

Yes, losses are a very painful and unfortunate thing. I myself would usually be frustrated if I am losing something, but I have to make sure myself if it can not be changed again. It can not be fixed unless I learn from mistakes and do not repeat the mistake. The first thing we must do is realize that the loss is irreparable and we have to keep working. Do not worry too much, because the loss will not make our lives stop. We must make sure to ourselves that we can succeed and succeed with the loss.
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:01:10 AM

I cry a lot and long (because losing money is the most unpleasant thing
zombie6

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:06:21 AM

I cry a lot and long (because losing money is the most unpleasant thing
And just do a loss only when you fix the "paper profit", if you bought a coin at an unfortunate moment or missed a pump, then you soon hold your money for an undetermined period, every year all alts update their makismums! plus you in fact turn to the bottle and it always grows in price) so if you fix the "paper profit" you earn money in a dollar but lose in bitcoin! so do not be desirable, because the exchange currency here bitcoin! it is better to just wait until the coin grows and not be afraid)
bettich

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

To avoid the loss we should choose the best altcoin to trade instead of trading the new altcoin to market
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:19:39 PM

I think the loss is just a simple thing when trading. However, after few fails, you have to improve your knowledge and skill to be better. If not, you should leave cryptocurrency.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:31:25 PM

I am a die hard believer in decentralized Bitcoin and the technology and economic shift it is providing for millions of people world wide. I have to say I lost a lot over the last two years through being hacked, scammed and also through devaluation of my alts due to the China FUD etc. For myself, being jobless in the real world, there IS no alternative, so it's DO BITCOIN/ALTCOIN freelancing work or be homeless hoping someone will hire me in a fiat based job at my age and that ain't happening any time soon. So with loss, I keep carrying on, never quitting, until one day I reach my goal.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:39:50 PM

My advice: get training from a practicing trader. If you trade yourself without training, then it is possible to lose all your capital. Learning yourself is not a good option. Better pay the tuition fees and start making profits, not losses. For trading on the stock exchange, steel eggs are needed ...
ceremonita

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:43:49 PM

I am a die hard believer in decentralized Bitcoin and the technology and economic shift it is providing for millions of people world wide. I have to say I lost a lot over the last two years through being hacked, scammed and also through devaluation of my alts due to the China FUD etc. For myself, being jobless in the real world, there IS no alternative, so it's DO BITCOIN/ALTCOIN freelancing work or be homeless hoping someone will hire me in a fiat based job at my age and that ain't happening any time soon. So with loss, I keep carrying on, never quitting, until one day I reach my goal.  Smiley

Until I reach my goal, I won't give up too. I had loss many times in trading, especially in day trading. But then I started to preapare futuristic plans for myself. I made myself a stable portfolio and I left risky trades.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:51:03 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

I actually do not take my loss so seriously because it will just make me crazy and gpnna over think of everything and will just ruined all of my decisions and strategic ways. I always think positive because being optimistic isbthe key in everything badvibes eill not help you think of a brighter ways in a crucial situation. We need to stay calm anf just think of ther ways to win back our loss because bitcoins can give us all the opportunity to start over again and fo not make our same mistakes again.
cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:37:02 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

read why you loss , make solution list, remove negative things  and move up

after that will make money from your loss
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:18:05 PM

If ive lost  my investment  in  bitcoin  maybe i will cry  and angry because its hard to work  and find that money  but we cant control the situation  and we have no idea what happen tomorrow  or the other day .first thing maybe i can do  for fast recover my feelings  is to forget  and start again  according of some expert in business  that if we want to join this kind of market its better to prepare and accept what will happen  because sometimes we win and sometimes we are lost  so its better prepare always.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:12:30 PM

Getting the lessons  from our loss is the best deal, because the loss is always predicted in the trading world and we can't totally avoid it. Just we have to dont repeat our mistakes, avoid trading the shitcoins and choosing carefully the best moments for buying and selling.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: