Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:17:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org  (Read 125288 times)
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

tor coin best coin for me
and good futur
thetorcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://TORCOIN.ORG

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:35:04 PM

We now have a subreddit:

https://reddit.com/r/TheTorCoin

https://TorCoin.org - ANONYMOUS CRYPTOCURRENCY
thetorcoin (OP)

Activity: 70

https://TORCOIN.ORG

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:44:19 PM

There are some significant differences between the previous coins Carsen created and TorCoin.

For example >>

1. TorCoin is a HOT name

2. TorCoin is not a clone of some other coin; it has interesting new features such as full integration with the TOR network, stealth addresses and anonymous peer-to-peer messaging - these features set it apart from almost all other coins

3. I am not Carsen. 

4. I have no intention whatsoever of dumping TorCoin no matter what happens to the price. I already have plenty of money.  If you knew who I was, you might not like me very much, but you would know that I am already plenty rich :-)  I don't need to dump coins to make money.  I'm in this for the long haul.

5. Over the next couple of weeks, you will see quite a bit of advertising related to TorCoin. This advertising is obviously expensive, and it represents a significant departure from any of Carsen's previous projects. 

6. Carsen is a good coin developer, and that's why I hired him.  He does have a beneficial stake in the coin at around 200,000 coins.  I can't control what he does with those coins, but my share of 1 million is already in cold storage and not going on the open market, ever.

7. Bitcointalk will represent only a very, very small market of this coin.  Most serious bitcoiners and altcoin investors (READ: the Chinese, etc) are not on Bitcointalk.  I personally could care less about the traffic from this forum, as it is mostly penny-ante investors. 

https://TorCoin.org - ANONYMOUS CRYPTOCURRENCY
kingcarsen

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:58:42 PM

There are some significant differences between the previous coins Carsen created and TorCoin.

For example >>

1. TorCoin is a HOT name

2. TorCoin is not a clone of some other coin; it has interesting new features such as full integration with the TOR network, stealth addresses and anonymous peer-to-peer messaging - these features set it apart from almost all other coins

3. I am not Carsen. 

4. I have no intention whatsoever of dumping TorCoin no matter what happens to the price. I already have plenty of money.  If you knew who I was, you might not like me very much, but you would know that I am already plenty rich :-)  I don't need to dump coins to make money.  I'm in this for the long haul.

5. Over the next couple of weeks, you will see quite a bit of advertising related to TorCoin. This advertising is obviously expensive, and it represents a significant departure from any of Carsen's previous projects. 

6. Carsen is a good coin developer, and that's why I hired him.  He does have a beneficial stake in the coin at around 200,000 coins.  I can't control what he does with those coins, but my share of 1 million is already in cold storage and not going on the open market, ever.

7. Bitcointalk will represent only a very, very small market of this coin.  Most serious bitcoiners and altcoin investors (READ: the Chinese, etc) are not on Bitcointalk.  I personally could care less about the traffic from this forum, as it is mostly penny-ante investors. 

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone! I would like to reiterate that I will be using my TOR for promotional/signature campaigns and potentially some bounties. I will be entirely transparent with what I decide to do, I will also ask for community approval before proceeding with any decisions.

Also if anyone has questions relating to mining TOR or about Torcoin itself or anything technical, send me a message, I'm happy to help! Cool
Story777

Activity: 78
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:53:04 PM

I'll shout scam if the premine moves. Can u please post the premine addresses so we can check?

Good call.

Feel free to shout SCAM from the rooftops if the premine moves.

I will be using about 25-50k coins over the next year for promotion/staking exchanges/development, but the remaining 950k coins aren't going anywhere.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tor/address.dws?73.htm

I am already a Bitcoin and Ethereum multimillionaire, so I have no need to pump and dump my own coin.  I won't even consider selling ANY of my coins for profit until the price hits $20 per coin.  Go ahead and keep an eye on the genesis block ;-)

This is a zero balance, the coins already moved.
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 12:29:23 AM

I'll shout scam if the premine moves. Can u please post the premine addresses so we can check?

Good call.

I will be using about 25-50k coins over the next year for promotion/staking exchanges/development, but the remaining 950k coins aren't going anywhere.

I am already a Bitcoin and Ethereum multimillionaire, so I have no need to pump and dump my own coin.  I won't even consider selling ANY of my coins for profit until the price hits $20 per coin.  Go ahead and keep an eye on the genesis block ;-)

He moved them into cold storage wallets, if you check the block explorer further then you would see that, they are sitting neatly untouched. Cool

dongingman

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:19:08 AM

how do I mine TORCOIN?
firstboy

Activity: 91

firstboy

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:43:08 AM

So is this project dead?

kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 03:43:44 AM

So is this project dead?

No this project is not dead its very much alive and barely a week old Cool

You can mine Torcoin with any of the available mining pools and a GPU or CPU miner with X11 hashing algo.
dongingman

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:55:25 AM

So is this project dead?

No this project is not dead its very much alive and barely a week old Cool

You can mine Torcoin with any of the available mining pools and a GPU or CPU miner with X11 hashing algo.

I tried SG miner and i don't have sgminer.exe
I tried cc miner and my system doesn't support cuda 6.1
Story777

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:29:13 AM

Good call.

He moved them into cold storage wallets, if you check the block explorer further then you would see that, they are sitting neatly untouched. Cool

Thank-you for pointing this out.

Im pleased you are straight up about your past as I have been aware of your previous business in crypto and was a but dubious about TOR coin. The fact you were honest immediately and the past is the past. It wouldn't matter if you were the dev or been employed by the dev it shows you were not trying to hide anything.

This coin isn't a shit coin so its potential is high and high profit in the future. With all coins - reputation, exposure to the public thus volume is important.

Wherever we go there will be FUD. Just keep up the work and updates please.

dongingman

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:35:36 AM

CAN SOMEONE POST A FULL TUTORIAL FOR MINING THIS COIN
APPARENTLY MY RX480 ISN'T FOUND

[14:10:39] Started sgminer 5.6.0-nicehash-48
[14:10:39] * using Jansson 2.7
[14:10:40] CL Platform vendor: Intel(R) Corporation
[14:10:40] CL Platform name: Intel(R) OpenCL
[14:10:40] CL Platform version: OpenCL 2.0
[14:10:40] Error -1: Getting Device IDs (num)
[14:10:40] clDevicesNum returned error, no GPUs usable
[14:10:40] All devices disabled, cannot mine!
Story777

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:34:38 AM

So what other exchanges has TORcoin applied to be listed?
What advertisements are coming up shortly?
Are there any upcoming new features being added to the wallet?
What bounties are left?

Some hard questions for a coin new but this might encourage people to take another look knowing a roadmap. The features the coin already makes it stand out from the others.

The TorCoin, you have mentioned that the audience here on bitcointalk is small compared to other platforms or a target such as the Chinese. Is there a way TorCoin can reach out to these communities. I agree completely that this is a small platform and there are prominent markets that need to be looked into.

Are there people here who can help TorCoin with this? Translations are great, but to put them on Weibo or the like. I know the Chinese have platforms we have not heard of and millions of people use them.

The Russian market, Middle East and anyone looking for anonymity. Could the msging service be used on the smartphone when the Android/IOS app is made. Has anyone showed an interest dev and msg you?

Is there a MAC wallet coming? I personally like to use MAC for my crypto storage, altho I do also use Windows.

Why does coinmarketcap.com show a history longer than the coin? Do they have it mixed up with the old TorCoin that died?

Thanks.... 
misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:57:01 AM

Good call.

now this looks like a nice scam to me LOL

Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:27:11 AM

Wow, the 2nd. torcoin!
It may worth a bit of support and faith, but I must think about it...
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 07:44:54 AM

So what other exchanges has TORcoin applied to be listed?
What advertisements are coming up shortly?
Are there any upcoming new features being added to the wallet?
What bounties are left?

Some hard questions for a coin new but this might encourage people to take another look knowing a roadmap. The features the coin already makes it stand out from the others.

The TorCoin, you have mentioned that the audience here on bitcointalk is small compared to other platforms or a target such as the Chinese. Is there a way TorCoin can reach out to these communities. I agree completely that this is a small platform and there are prominent markets that need to be looked into.

Are there people here who can help TorCoin with this? Translations are great, but to put them on Weibo or the like. I know the Chinese have platforms we have not heard of and millions of people use them.

The Russian market, Middle East and anyone looking for anonymity. Could the msging service be used on the smartphone when the Android/IOS app is made. Has anyone showed an interest dev and msg you?

Is there a MAC wallet coming? I personally like to use MAC for my crypto storage, altho I do also use Windows.

Why does coinmarketcap.com show a history longer than the coin? Do they have it mixed up with the old TorCoin that died?

Thanks.... 

So what other exchanges has TORcoin applied to be listed? Yobit, Bittrex (Twitter retweet, is in OP), and I do believe my partner has been trying to get in contact with Poloniex
What advertisements are coming up shortly? I do believe quite a few, The OP started a new Reddit subreddit for us at /r/thetorcoin
Are there any upcoming new features being added to the wallet? Feature wise, currently I would say no as we already have really every feature you will ever need in a crypto, however, I am open to suggestions Smiley and improving the wallet such as upgrading to QT 5 is in my plans
What bounties are left? I haven't had the time yet to come up with these, feel free to suggest some Smiley

macOS Wallet is coming, I have my MBP mostly setup to compile on, I can work on getting this out tomorrow or Tuesday, unless someone beats me to it. Wink

Yes all the included Torcoin features should ideally be available in the Android/iOS apps

Coinmarketcap hasen't been updated yet, we have contacted them several times me and my partner, still waiting to hear back, they should update that page to reflect the new Torcoin soon enough Smiley

Yes the OP is more than capable of driving plenty of traffic to Torcoin, he stated to me last we spoke that he plans on doing a nice marketing campaign tomorrow Cool

Hope this helps! Smiley
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:09:05 PM

Watch what you are saying here.. Cool
*.*
This is not a scam, stupid trolls. GTFO
Torcoin is still very much alive it's not even a week old yet..The premine will not be spent and is in cold storage.
When you have different opinion and start realizing some facts, you will be called troll..If facts against you are true?
 How we can call you then?  
There's probably a dozen more floating around.  You even made a coin after yourself and abandoned it.  CKcoin (carsen klock coin) Fucken loser!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=726101.0
This guy presenting some facts, and if all this is true how we can trust someone who already abandoned his projects?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:21:01 PM

*.*
Torcoin is still very much alive it's not even a week old yet..The premine will not be spent and is in cold storage.
When you have different opinion and start realizing some facts, you will be called troll..If facts against you are true?
There's probably a dozen more floating around.  You even made a coin after yourself and abandoned it.  CKcoin (carsen klock coin) Fucken loser!
This guy presenting some facts, and if all this is true how we can trust someone who already abandoned his projects?

I take it, it's now official that this coin is made by klock. What a nice day to be alive and be part of this coin's success, this one has a nice chance to get listed on larger western exchanges like poloniex and bittrex, AGAIN. If I'm not mistaken poloniex did list some of his coins a few years ago. Some of them popped up and were close to surpassing bitcoin.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1402

Disobey.

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:44:03 PM

Torcoin-qt is infected according to my anti-virus: Win32:Malware-gen

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

UPDATE 2024: Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSx8j8lSewA One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet and human society in general. Go check it out.
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:13:44 PM

Torcoin-qt is infected according to my anti-virus: Win32:Malware-gen

False positive, its not infected, check the virustotal scan. If you are in doubt, compile it yourself Smiley

*.*
There's probably a dozen more floating around.  You even made a coin after yourself and abandoned it.  CKcoin (carsen klock coin) Fucken loser!

I take it, it's now official that this coin is made by klock. What a nice day to be alive and be part of this coin's success, this one has a nice chance to get listed on larger western exchanges like poloniex and bittrex, AGAIN. If I'm not mistaken poloniex did list some of his coins a few years ago. Some of them popped up and were close to surpassing bitcoin.

Yea someone with some good sense Wink This coin is made by me, except I have a lot of backing this time around by my partner, before when I had made all those coins, they were my personal projects, I wasen't funded by anyone. Now I am funded, so I have a whole lot of reasons to stick around with Torcoin Wink Yea most of my coins would hit Bittrex bare minimum and then a few are still on Poloniex to this day like [DRM] Dreamcoin, a couple coins hit Mintpal back in the day before they were shut down.

*.*
There's probably a dozen more floating around.  You even made a coin after yourself and abandoned it.  CKcoin (carsen klock coin) Fucken loser!

Wasen't calling you a troll friend, was calling out the trademark guy. Sorry about quoting you, I can see why you thought that Tongue

Yea that is the past, almost 4 years ago lol. The way I see it, Im not proud of the way I acted, but I pushed the crypto community further and created a lot of competition in the altcoin industry, a lot of coins back then would fail and keel over. Even to this day, I see plenty of coins still using my codebase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: