Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371091 times)
bigboss154

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:20:41 PM

New session TESTNET with PULSE system and VITALS soon in progress

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved !

Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/xtrabytes-test-net-has-begun

Slack invite link: https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com!

For those who want to have fun and spam the XBY network
The XBY script is available now on the GitHub XBY:
https://github.com/menesescesar/Blockchain-testnet-tester

The XBY script works on Linux and Windows, it allows to send multiple transactions in loop.
Here is the XBY test interface you need to get when the script is installed on Windows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:42:25 AM

Could someone write 50 - 100 words in simple English what makes this coin different and the value of that difference?  Maybe a couple of people giving their version?

bigboss154

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:44:23 AM

Could someone write 50 - 100 words in simple English what makes this coin different and the value of that difference?  Maybe a couple of people giving their version?

Being able to create Dapps (Decentralized Applications) in a programming language agnostic environment (meaning you can use any popular language, you could even potentially take already existing PC/mobile apps and stick them on the network if I remember...) which seamlessly "plug-in" to the XTRABYTES network which will be backed by a consensus (Proof-of-Signature) with unlimited scalability and unparalleled security. It is going to be an entire infrastructure/smart contract platform for developers to use, similar in scope to Ethereum but without a lot of it's issues such as iffy scaling and susceptibility to attacks (DDoS, 51%, etc.).
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:40:53 AM

Being able to create Dapps (Decentralized Applications) in a programming language agnostic environment (meaning you can use any popular language, you could even potentially take already existing PC/mobile apps and stick them on the network if I remember...) which seamlessly "plug-in" to the XTRABYTES network which will be backed by a consensus (Proof-of-Signature) with unlimited scalability and unparalleled security. It is going to be an entire infrastructure/smart contract platform for developers to use, similar in scope to Ethereum but without a lot of it's issues such as iffy scaling and susceptibility to attacks (DDoS, 51%, etc.).

Is this similar to what Komodo is doing? I feel it´s important to get to know the projects we are interested and we feel have a great future as i do about XBY, but to know what other are doing as well. I also own some KMD and really like the answers their dev gives. So are we talking about similer or competing projects?

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:31:46 PM

Is this similar to what Komodo is doing? I feel it´s important to get to know the projects we are interested and we feel have a great future as i do about XBY, but to know what other are doing as well. I also own some KMD and really like the answers their dev gives. So are we talking about similer or competing projects?

Once you get past some superfical semantic similarities XBY doesn't really have much in common with Komodo what I can see (im a tech noob) Firstly its worth pointing out that Komodo is a big ICO massive marketcap project with I admit some big dev names with track records behind them. XBY had no ICO money and is being run as a community grassroots project backed by one visionary developer and a marketing manager backed by a team of helpers of various kinds. You can see this as a weakness or a long term strength its subjective. Development roadmap wise XBY isnt that far behind Komodo....possibly ahead.

So Komodo seems to me to be more a platofrm to launch other projects in a safe decentralised way. They have smart contracts etc like most of these platforms do and ther ability to mint new currencies. XBY is something completely unique and different. imo. Firstly XBY has a completely unique blockchn underpinning it and a unique consensus. The chain runs on static nodes that are make for a super secure base that solves the 51% attack problems of other chains...This in itself is reveolutionary. But thats just the start. The nodes are also storage nodes that can be owned and run like an individual 'company' getting paid for DAPPS to integrate into them along with fees. So my understanding is XBY wil be the blood of the ecosystem and so as DAPPS are addded they will all have XBY moving through them (as I understand...still to be confirmed) Ok so modules or DAPPS can be added as nodes allow and can earn XBY as they are used. Whats is amamzing is that DAPPS can be coded in almost any language and also even existing platflorms with a conversion can also be integrated. Imagine all the apps having a Apple version, Google, and if they want to move into the decentralised realm an X version. In summary what is being built is a decentralised ecosystem where a safe platofrm for any online APP and maybe even website can integrate.

I believe XBY is safe, scalable and unique and once people get their head around it and get the AHAH!! moment that with due respect to other individual decentralised ICO projects will wipe the floor with all of them cause they wont have the sustainable internal economy that XBY will provide or the connectivity of having everything under one decentralised 'roof'.

In short its FUCKING HUGE!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
bigboss154

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:31:07 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 02:46:45 AM by bigboss154

Could someone write 50 - 100 words in simple English what makes this coin different and the value of that difference?  Maybe a couple of people giving their version?

Once you get past some superfical semantic similarities XBY doesn't really have much in common with Komodo what I can see (im a tech noob) Firstly its worth pointing out that Komodo is a big ICO massive marketcap project with I admit some big dev names with track records behind them. XBY had no ICO money and is being run as a community grassroots project backed by one visionary developer and a marketing manager backed by a team of helpers of various kinds. You can see this as a weakness or a long term strength its subjective. Development roadmap wise XBY isnt that far behind Komodo....possibly ahead.

So Komodo seems to me to be more a platofrm to launch other projects in a safe decentralised way. They have smart contracts etc like most of these platforms do and ther ability to mint new currencies. XBY is something completely unique and different. imo. Firstly XBY has a completely unique blockchn underpinning it and a unique consensus. The chain runs on static nodes that are make for a super secure base that solves the 51% attack problems of other chains...This in itself is reveolutionary. But thats just the start. The nodes are also storage nodes that can be owned and run like an individual 'company' getting paid for DAPPS to integrate into them along with fees. So my understanding is XBY wil be the blood of the ecosystem and so as DAPPS are addded they will all have XBY moving through them (as I understand...still to be confirmed) Ok so modules or DAPPS can be added as nodes allow and can earn XBY as they are used. Whats is amamzing is that DAPPS can be coded in almost any language and also even existing platflorms with a conversion can also be integrated. Imagine all the apps having a Apple version, Google, and if they want to move into the decentralised realm an X version. In summary what is being built is a decentralised ecosystem where a safe platofrm for any online APP and maybe even website can integrate.

I believe XBY is safe, scalable and unique and once people get their head around it and get the AHAH!! moment that with due respect to other individual decentralised ICO projects will wipe the floor with all of them cause they wont have the sustainable internal economy that XBY will provide or the connectivity of having everything under one decentralised 'roof'.

What Fatoshi said above, plus the fact that XBY will not just be a dICO platform, but an infrastructure for any Dapp (non-ICO included) to be created and decentralized. Which will then all be backed by most likely the most secure and scaleable and energy efficient (?) consensus in crypto. Also if I remember right, something like Komodo is dependent on Bitcoin because of the modified Proof-of-Work it uses and some other details which escape me right now. Komodo is still a great project though.

btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:37:37 PM

In short its FUCKING HUGE!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[/b]
All we need is a 3 character tweet endorsement by Charlie Lee or someone of that caliber. (see his 'buy DCR now' tweet).  Wink
bigboss154

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:23:23 PM

In short its FUCKING HUGE!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[/b]
All we need is a 3 character tweet endorsement by Charlie Lee or someone of that caliber. (see his 'buy DCR now' tweet).  Wink

Once all the pieces are in place we can expect something like this to happen.  Smiley
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:09:51 PM

my wallet has matured coins, wallet is unlocked for staking only, and blockchain is checkmark green (synced)

However, it says it is not staking. How do I fix it?

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:14:16 PM

Once all the pieces are in place we can expect something like this to happen.  Smiley
For me it´s a 3k word Fatoshi´s BTCtalk post to triple my coins:) Ok ok, i know it´s about using due diligence, make our own researh. However startups are made of solid projects, great devs but also dedicated and enthusiastic communities.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:26:25 PM

However startups are made of solid projects, great devs but also dedicated and enthusiastic communities.

Yes, yes and YES!

Very soon we are not only going to have a dedicated and enthusiastic community, they will also be highly motivated...

Great things are just around the corner now.

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:43:20 PM

my wallet has matured coins, wallet is unlocked for staking only, and blockchain is checkmark green (synced)

However, it says it is not staking. How do I fix it?

This isn't a POW/POS coin...check the first post for details.
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:23:47 AM

CCRevolution
Activity: 224

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - INTEGRATIVE MODULAR BLOCKCHAIN INNOVATIONS
September 24, 2017, 11:26:25 PM

Reply with quote  #4395
Quote from: amaral1977 on September 24, 2017, 10:14:16 PM
However startups are made of solid projects, great devs but also dedicated and enthusiastic communities.

Yes, yes and YES!
Very soon we are not only going to have a dedicated and enthusiastic community, they will also be highly motivated...

Great things are just around the corner now.

Wow..thank you Fatoshi and Dave for those brilliant comments.. Making me suffer from Insomnia!!
Moht

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:29:42 AM

I've been reading this thread for some time... great answers to all questions negative and positive dev!

Love being in coins that are below the radar for most!

XBY!

By learning history, we realize we don't learn from history.

-Philosoraptor
Sobogunkenny

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:28:16 AM

I've been reading this thread for some time... great answers to all questions negative and positive dev!

XBY!

I believe you shall see greater things in days coming as the project and community progress.

I am so glad I am part of this.
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:43:42 PM

XBY!

I believe you shall see greater things in days coming as the project and community progress.

Couldn't resist the temptation to agree with you Sobogunkenny.

There was a huge surge in price..over 23%... Looks like the cat is out of the box... Not under the radar anymore??

Time to buy up more XBYs!! I am gone shopping....
Fatoshi

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:47:32 AM

XBY!

Couldn't resist the temptation to agree with you Sobogunkenny.

There was a huge surge in price..over 23%... Looks like the cat is out of the box... Not under the radar anymore??

Time to buy up more XBYs!! I am gone shopping....

Nah, still completely off the radar. Tiny marketcap, tiny daily average volume, never gets mentioned on this forum outside this thread. Everything is still ahead for XBY.
bigboss154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:01:39 AM

What Fatoshi said above, plus the fact that XBY will not just be a dICO platform, but an infrastructure for any Dapp (non-ICO included) to be created and decentralized. Which will then all be backed by most likely the most secure and scaleable and energy efficient (?) consensus in crypto. Also if I remember right, something like Komodo is dependent on Bitcoin because of the modified Proof-of-Work it uses and some other details which escape me right now. Komodo is still a great project though.

To add to this, the run up to Christmas from now is going to be very interesting and exciting. Smiley

@Fatoshi Yep, we still have everything in front of us.
Fatoshi

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:48:43 AM

I can be inclined to hype but reading between the lines of what ccrev and team have been saying recently there is very little time until.a lot gets dropped. I cant see xby staying under 1000 sats once the news starts soon!

Ccrev last slack posts suggest we are only days away now. So im calling a moon coming really really soon!

Its a clique but true that this is the last chance for cheap xby.....the train really is about to leave the station....chu chu!

PTOWNER

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:08:41 PM

We need updates if we aren't going to see results..I haven't seen a post on FB or Twitter in over a week. I thought they were doing a marketing blast for 60 days?
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: