Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:01:26 AM

I dont sugest ico because the most of them will be just a dump before a pump, or something like those, i would invest into altcoins that are quite atractive to invest there is a risk but without risk no reward, soo you need to search the code and see if its worthing to invest or no.

Why not to suggest ICO's? we know that most of the people are into ICO's and on that way it is giving them more profit. And as you join those ICO's you will have chance to earn too. ICO's are working that way so you don't have to think about it will be dumped after the pump while there's a pump take the advantage on investing there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:48:07 PM

I dont sugest ico because the most of them will be just a dump before a pump, or something like those, i would invest into altcoins that are quite atractive to invest there is a risk but without risk no reward, soo you need to search the code and see if its worthing to invest or no.

Why not to suggest ICO's? we know that most of the people are into ICO's and on that way it is giving them more profit. And as you join those ICO's you will have chance to earn too. ICO's are working that way so you don't have to think about it will be dumped after the pump while there's a pump take the advantage on investing there.
yes that is right one can really get good profit from ICOs as ICOs offers special discounts and some time give  some extra coin in ICO therefore investing in ICOs is a good decision, but you must keep it in your mind that there are so many ICOs which are scam and that can take your money sway, therefore you need to be too much careful.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:50:04 PM

yes that is right one can really get good profit from ICOs as ICOs offers special discounts and some time give  some extra coin in ICO therefore investing in ICOs is a good decision, but you must keep it in your mind that there are so many ICOs which are scam and that can take your money sway, therefore you need to be too much careful.

Yeah the discounts and bonuses that they are giving for the early comers or investors is one of the great feature of ICO's. There were a time that I don't trust ICO's because there are some that are turning out to scam but I learned that it's our duty to learn deeper about them so that we will know if they are real for their project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:30:52 PM

Yeah the discounts and bonuses that they are giving for the early comers or investors is one of the great feature of ICO's. There were a time that I don't trust ICO's because there are some that are turning out to scam but I learned that it's our duty to learn deeper about them so that we will know if they are real for their project.

Figuring out that an ICO from a certain project is legit, is just one aspect of the whole. No matter how many time you put into researching how legit a certain project is, there is no guarantee that it will be profitable to you and others. There are enough examples of how legit minded ICO projects have gone down and are now eating dust. Result is that people end up holding a bag with worthless tokens/coins.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 03:21:59 PM

Figuring out that an ICO from a certain project is legit, is just one aspect of the whole. No matter how many time you put into researching how legit a certain project is, there is no guarantee that it will be profitable to you and others. There are enough examples of how legit minded ICO projects have gone down and are now eating dust. Result is that people end up holding a bag with worthless tokens/coins.
Its just us if we will trust the project and invest in their ICO , Im investing to an ICO that has a whale investors that invested on the first day. First of all I am researching about the team and doing a research on which ICO before that they have participated and who make successful ICO.
co0ler

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

I think it's a bit late to invest in alts. I have no doubt that some of them may continue to rise in price, but by looking at the charts, we are close to the greater fools area

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:52:58 PM

I think it's a bit late to invest in alts. I have no doubt that some of them may continue to rise in price, but by looking at the charts, we are close to the greater fools area
well then start to trade altcoins now if you think that this altcoin is pumping it's not late to invest altcoins. Many altcoins there are dumping so buy it now then wait to pump.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 06:53:32 AM

well then start to trade altcoins now if you think that this altcoin is pumping it's not late to invest altcoins. Many altcoins there are dumping so buy it now then wait to pump.

Rather agree with this but be selective upon buying some coins since their are so many shitcoins has been dumped right now due to the price hike of bitcoins but their are certain potential one that we can earn more money. I don't want to mention what are they but im staking some of them right now since im doubting for my last coins drop for so early and suddenly they pumped so hard at this moment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fedex89x

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 09:18:04 AM

There are secure sites where they give a 3% return per day, and give reliable trading signals, for info ask .. it's free
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 10:52:36 AM

You want to invest 0.1 btc, than i will choose for you, Trading.
The reason is that you have limited amount of bitcoin, than you can do altcoin trading, If you know that how to do trading.
Secondly, i will tell only hold it your 0.1, because bitcoin price is still going to up, than it will be double without any investment.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:01:55 PM

You want to invest 0.1 btc, than i will choose for you, Trading.
The reason is that you have limited amount of bitcoin, than you can do altcoin trading, If you know that how to do trading.
Secondly, i will tell only hold it your 0.1, because bitcoin price is still going to up, than it will be double without any investment.   

Holding is a good way to make profits in future as it doesn't involve any risk of loosing but it can double your profits only if price goes higher in future so instead of simply holding it it would be much wise to use it in trading to grow bitcoins in long term as if you choose right coin at a right time then you can double your investment even in a single day depending on the pumps in the price of altcoins.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:18:48 AM

Invest you bitcoin in trading, this method is much better as of now, Choose coin which has potential to increase its value to make more income. I only advise is not too greedy and invest what you can afford to lose.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 01:36:25 AM

Invest you bitcoin in trading, this method is much better as of now, Choose coin which has potential to increase its value to make more income. I only advise is not too greedy and invest what you can afford to lose.

It would be better if we invest in multiple coins instead of putting all money in single coin as we can get clear picture about the movement of altcoins from coinmarketcap so looking at that we can select top 5 altcoins and invest in it so even if one coin fails we can expect certain profits from other coins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:49:10 AM

I think its not too late to invest on alts, if bitcoin price goes up expect that some altcoins will go down, those altcoins is the best coins to buy and hold,and wait for them to go high to have big profit.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:44:45 AM

I think its not too late to invest on alts, if bitcoin price goes up expect that some altcoins will go down, those altcoins is the best coins to buy and hold,and wait for them to go high to have big profit.

Investing in altcoins blindly will bring negative results for you and you cannot afford to hold altcoins for a long time as you never when it can disappear as many coins have disappeared in the same way in the past giving huge loss to its investors.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:58:43 AM

Investing in altcoins blindly will bring negative results for you and you cannot afford to hold altcoins for a long time as you never when it can disappear as many coins have disappeared in the same way in the past giving huge loss to its investors.
Though investing into altcoins is quite risky, because it's not sure whether the altcoin survives long or gets out of usage in a short. Why altcoin investment is suggested is because with the increase in the bitcoin price it's possible to invest a better value on altcoin. So the loss too won't be big even when the alt doesn't pump high.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

Though investing into altcoins is quite risky, because it's not sure whether the altcoin survives long or gets out of usage in a short. Why altcoin investment is suggested is because with the increase in the bitcoin price it's possible to invest a better value on altcoin. So the loss too won't be big even when the alt doesn't pump high.

I see many arguments in favor of investing in alternative coins, but still I do not trust them. It seems to me that they are less stable than bitcoin. So I decided to just keep bitcoin. Maybe I'm just a coward.

sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 02:47:04 AM

I don't think that its late to invest in altcoins, there are still potential alts you can trade. Just make sure to research and ask help from people you trust. And i guess you don't need to invest somewhere else as btc is rising, i guess you can just hold it for long term.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:52:03 AM

You have the point, most of them are just good in the first place and really trying to collect as much as they can. And so for me, you just need to do it while it is still a popular project and most of them are only good in the beginning. You need to adjust and get along with the beginning hype.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:35:35 AM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
Invest bitcoin? How about join ICO. See the and analyze the best token or ICO that is going to launch. You can set up budget based on the price, then buy the coin in ICO. If you are good at your prediction you will make a lot of profit when the price of coin increase. You can learn the coin that is upcoming in tokenmarket then decide what you think the most profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: